Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,851 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:19 PM

Does Sai Buhari Mean The Same Thing To The Almajiris And The Southerns? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Does Sai Buhari Mean The Same Thing To The Almajiris And The Southerns? (669 Views)

Apology Latter To The Igbos From South Southerns / We Used Almajiris To Vote Out Jonathan – Kwankwaso / What Does SAI Means - From SAI Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Does Sai Buhari Mean The Same Thing To The Almajiris And The Southerns? by dein77(m): 3:21am On Feb 03, 2015
I believe Sai Buhari doesn't mean the same thing to the average Southern APC supporter as it does the vast majority of the foot soldiers of the former coup plotter.

Many of our Southern people oppose President, and to them, it's performance related. But the vast majority of the Northerns support GMB becasue he's one of them.

This is irrefutable.

2 Likes

Re: Does Sai Buhari Mean The Same Thing To The Almajiris And The Southerns? by securi: 5:05am On Feb 03, 2015
Thank you OP. I had a similar discussion with my Wife yesterday. You know that some SANs are in court seeking for GEJ disqualification and GMB also has a similar case in court. Assuming both of them are disqualified and VP candidates now become Presidential candidates, l see a reversal of the support for APC by the Almajaris and the north as a whole. I see Prof Osibanjo being rejected and within few hours there will be a soft landing to support Sambo by the Almajaris and the whole north.
I really do not know why but l wish this disqualification thing happen to the 2 Candidates, so that we will know the true change the Almajaris and the north is clamouring for, if it is power shift to the north or the actual change majority of the people in the south want. It will help us further understand where their interest lies and clearly define our relationship going forward.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does Sai Buhari Mean The Same Thing To The Almajiris And The Southerns? by Nobody: 5:11am On Feb 03, 2015
securi:
Thank you OP. I had a similar discussion with my Wife yesterday. You know that some SANs are in court seeking for GEJ disqualification and GMB also has a similar case in court. Assuming both of them are disqualified and VP candidates now become Presidential candidates, l see a reversal of the support for APC by the Almajaris and the north as a whole. I see Prof Osibanjo being rejected and within few hours there will be a soft landing to support Sambo by the Almajaris and the whole north.
I really do not know why but l wish this disqualification thing happen to the 2 Candidates, so that we will know the true change the Almajaris and the north is clamouring for, if it is power shift to the north or the actual change majority of the people in the south want. It will help us further understand where their interest lies and clearly define our relationship going forward.
Strongly seconded. Disqualify GEJ and GMB, I tell you, there shall be peace in that country undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Opinion: People Should Be Allowed To Vote Any Where Once They Have PVC. / Photo: Pastor Adeboye Also Prays For Osinbajo & Others / The Fear Of Buhari In Nigeria - Joe Igbokwe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.