Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,830 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Pics: Ibadan people Puts Jonathan In A Coffin..Chanting Sai Buhari - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pics: Ibadan people Puts Jonathan In A Coffin..Chanting Sai Buhari (15049 Views)

APC Youths In Rivers Burn A Coffin With APC Logo As They Decamp To PDP (Photos) / Youths In Rivers Bury PDP In A Coffin (Photos) / PDP Rally In Katsina: Supporters Chanting "Sai Buhari" Instead Of "Sai Jonathan" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pics: Ibadan people Puts Jonathan In A Coffin..Chanting Sai Buhari by derrick333(m): 4:17am On Jan 30, 2015
Vig86:

Those guys there are unemployable. Politics apart, as a business owner, can u employ any of those?
Asumin employees r hird base on d way de act N dress on "rag day"no graduate wudv bin employd
Re: Pics: Ibadan people Puts Jonathan In A Coffin..Chanting Sai Buhari by onoja12: 4:25am On Jan 30, 2015
IF GEJ GAVE THEM JOBS,THEY WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN JOBLESS,SO THANK YOU

elantraceey:
The adverse effects of joblessness.
Re: Pics: Ibadan people Puts Jonathan In A Coffin..Chanting Sai Buhari by Truckpusher(m): 4:56am On Jan 30, 2015
onoja12:
IF GEJ GAVE THEM JOBS,THEY WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN JOBLESS,SO THANK YOU

Wait for GEJ to give you jobs all round first - I guess the parasitic nature runs deep in these regions.

Kai Buhari

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pics: Ibadan people Puts Jonathan In A Coffin..Chanting Sai Buhari by Acidosis(m): 5:50am On Jan 30, 2015
Lol, Buhari will give them jobs grin grin grin
Re: Pics: Ibadan people Puts Jonathan In A Coffin..Chanting Sai Buhari by Mclement: 6:50am On Jan 30, 2015
which Ibadan people? certainly not Ibadan where I come from. the only people that support buhari are Islamists in Ibadan. we don't trust fulanis
Re: Pics: Ibadan people Puts Jonathan In A Coffin..Chanting Sai Buhari by Rilwayne001: 7:14am On Jan 30, 2015
babyosisi:
Ibadan is the only southern city that rivals the north in the number of almajiri
Oyo state got about 4 alamajiri schools and governor asked Jona for more
Time to ask if these kids are actually enrolled or still roaming the streets

Another blockhead undecided
Re: Pics: Ibadan people Puts Jonathan In A Coffin..Chanting Sai Buhari by Rilwayne001: 7:16am On Jan 30, 2015
Mclement:
which Ibadan people? certainly not Ibadan where I come from. the only people that support buhari are Islamists in Ibadan. we don't trust fulanis

Mumu..I hope you watch the rally yesterday, can you tell us that the crowed present there were islamists?

1 Like

Re: Pics: Ibadan people Puts Jonathan In A Coffin..Chanting Sai Buhari by Bifwoli: 7:27am On Jan 30, 2015
soe:
Good job my people...ibadan the land of....errr....the land of ..... whatever...good job jare

When you get a coffin for your nemesis,get one for yourself too.

These young foolz are symbolically just aiding in the funeral of their own life's dreams by campaigning for a backward,semi-literate GMB who avoided debate bcoz he has no clue,no actionplan and no vision.Karma's a biatch and she was surely watching this street farce.

1 Like

Re: Pics: Ibadan people Puts Jonathan In A Coffin..Chanting Sai Buhari by ckmayoca: 7:37am On Jan 30, 2015
Ezehim:
People should stop being stuupid and let their votes speak for them.

The politician started the stupid first by leaving campeign manifesto to paint the opposition bad and criticize each other. The politicians made themselve cheap to the people.
Re: Pics: Ibadan people Puts Jonathan In A Coffin..Chanting Sai Buhari by Nobody: 9:20am On Jan 30, 2015
Bifwoli:

When you get a coffin for your nemesis,get one for yourself too.

These young foolz are symbolically just aiding in the funeral of their own life's dreams by campaigning for a backward,semi-literate GMB who avoided debate bcoz he has no clue,no actionplan and no vision.Karma's a biatch and she was surely watching this street farce.
so why quoting me....ur msg is for the people in the pic
Re: Pics: Ibadan people Puts Jonathan In A Coffin..Chanting Sai Buhari by tomakint: 9:54am On Jan 30, 2015
onatisi:
lack of education and exposure. U need to meet majority of yorubas shouting sai buhari then u will understand what I am saying.I will also add greed to the list,many are supporting apc to win so that they will have some kind of favours. But apc will lose the south west,so I am not even bothered .
This is a real man talking. Onatisi, God will expand you beyond your wildest imaginations for good in this month, this year and beyond....Jonathan will win SW!
Re: Pics: Ibadan people Puts Jonathan In A Coffin..Chanting Sai Buhari by Rilwayne001: 10:22am On Jan 30, 2015
tomakint:

This is a real man talking. Onatisi, God will expand you beyond your wildest imaginations for good in this month, this year and beyond....Jonathan will win SW!

kontinue consoling yourself.

Had ut been that you watch the APC rally in Osun, Ibadan, Ekiti, ogun especially compared to PDP rallies in the aformentioned states, you would have commit suicide by now because it is obvious that Pdp will definitely lose the SW. I have nothing more to say, just watch out for lagos rally today.
Re: Pics: Ibadan people Puts Jonathan In A Coffin..Chanting Sai Buhari by onatisi(m): 1:49pm On Jan 30, 2015
tomakint:

my brother, if only these noisemakers on nairaland know what is happening and what will happen believe me sincerely they will not be making all this noises . But I have stopped arguing or discussing with them. When they see the results ,they will know that he who pays the piper dictates the tune
Re: Pics: Ibadan people Puts Jonathan In A Coffin..Chanting Sai Buhari by Kenai: 1:56pm On Jan 30, 2015
All I see is rusty brown roof.

1 Like

Re: Pics: Ibadan people Puts Jonathan In A Coffin..Chanting Sai Buhari by ngoziiwenofu1: 2:01pm On Jan 30, 2015
This is just stage managed. Hungry people they just gave small money, they start to misbehave. sorry for you guys.
Even if you are so hungry but not to stup so low to do this nonsense.
Re: Pics: Ibadan people Puts Jonathan In A Coffin..Chanting Sai Buhari by ngoziiwenofu1: 2:17pm On Jan 30, 2015
GEJ must win. It's continuity we want. GEJ for more transformation.
Transformation all the way. GEJ is the Man.
Vote GEJ
Re: Pics: Ibadan people Puts Jonathan In A Coffin..Chanting Sai Buhari by onoja12: 3:01pm On Jan 30, 2015
asari must have really fooled you people,please that the time to find out how the south south economy was financed before oil was found,equally go and find out, if other industries in Nigeria make more money than oil,equally go and find out how much your so called oil has made this year,and then come and tell me who is the parasite now

Truckpusher:
Wait for GEJ to give you jobs all round first - I guess the parasitic nature runs deep in these regions.

Kai Buhari
Re: Pics: Ibadan people Puts Jonathan In A Coffin..Chanting Sai Buhari by femidejulius(m): 7:32pm On Jan 31, 2015
nzeadachie:
YOU CAN NEVER BE BETTER THAN ME, LOCAL CHAMPION COME OUTSIDE AND SEE

I am the one you have always prayed to be...
Never shall you be up to half me.
Re: Pics: Ibadan people Puts Jonathan In A Coffin..Chanting Sai Buhari by nzeadachie: 10:15pm On Jan 31, 2015
femidejulius:

I am the one you have always prayed to be...
Never shall you be up to half me.

Re: Pics: Ibadan people Puts Jonathan In A Coffin..Chanting Sai Buhari by Rilwayne001: 4:34pm On Aug 08, 2016
Shai angry

The jazz don clear for our eyes cry

We voted scam cry cry cry

4 Likes

Re: Pics: Ibadan people Puts Jonathan In A Coffin..Chanting Sai Buhari by Rilwayne001: 4:36pm On Aug 08, 2016
alaoeri:
GMB we want, GMB will need, the incorruptible General, man of the ppl. Jona the ppl have rejected you, the oracle have rejected you Otuoke is calling.
CHANGE IS INEVITABLE.
GMB/PYO 2015.

You still want GMB

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pics: Ibadan people Puts Jonathan In A Coffin..Chanting Sai Buhari by babydioku(f): 4:57pm On Aug 08, 2016
Umu-agwo doing what they know how to do best. "Nzuzu"
Re: Pics: Ibadan people Puts Jonathan In A Coffin..Chanting Sai Buhari by macluvph1(m): 5:04pm On Aug 08, 2016
Rilwayne001:
Shai angry

The jazz don clear for our eyes cry

We voted scam cry cry cry

Una never see something, change you want and change you must get/adapt and enjoy.
Re: Pics: Ibadan people Puts Jonathan In A Coffin..Chanting Sai Buhari by macluvph1(m): 5:04pm On Aug 08, 2016
babydioku:
Umu-agwo doing what they know how to do best. "Nzuzu"

My sister they just wake up from sleep.
Re: Pics: Ibadan people Puts Jonathan In A Coffin..Chanting Sai Buhari by Rilwayne001: 5:05pm On Aug 08, 2016
macluvph1:

Una never see something, change you want and change you must get/adapt and enjoy.

Please shut up cry cry
Re: Pics: Ibadan people Puts Jonathan In A Coffin..Chanting Sai Buhari by macluvph1(m): 5:07pm On Aug 08, 2016
Rilwayne001:

Please shut up cry cry

LOLZ, gbaru/Kpele.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pics: Ibadan people Puts Jonathan In A Coffin..Chanting Sai Buhari by Branzy(m): 7:04pm On Jan 19, 2020
grin
Re: Pics: Ibadan people Puts Jonathan In A Coffin..Chanting Sai Buhari by Charleys: 7:06pm On Jan 19, 2020
grin grin
Re: Pics: Ibadan people Puts Jonathan In A Coffin..Chanting Sai Buhari by Branzy(m): 7:11pm On Jan 19, 2020
Today dy want amekutun

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pics: Ibadan people Puts Jonathan In A Coffin..Chanting Sai Buhari by Greenback: 7:00pm On Jan 12, 2022
Afonja alumajiri.

Fulanis have suyanized them today grin

1 Share

Re: Pics: Ibadan people Puts Jonathan In A Coffin..Chanting Sai Buhari by achi4u(m): 7:16pm On Jan 12, 2022
Who Resurrected this old wound?

1 Like

Re: Pics: Ibadan people Puts Jonathan In A Coffin..Chanting Sai Buhari by sweetonugbu: 8:31pm On Jan 12, 2022
Does ibadan people still want buhari?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See The Poor Condition Of Umuahia Road / FFK Reacts To Rescue Of Yobe School Girls, Calls It ”another Fat Lie” / Viral Audio Of Atiku, Tambuwal & Okowa Is Doctored - The Cable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.