Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,390 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:21 AM

Be Re-united with Old Friends! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Be Re-united with Old Friends! (80524 Views)

*Your Old Friends* Do You Remember Them? / Reunite with old friends of class '91 - Ikeja High School, GRA, Lagos / Meet Your Old Friends Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by SEGUN2003(m): 12:26pm On Oct 16, 2005
Name's OLUSEGUN A. OREKOYA. I studied at Eko Boys' high school till 1980 and then I studied Business adm. at Ogun state Poly till 1983. I must confess those wre the best days of my life. I would like any of you guys who study with me to get in touch. my e-mail is " orek@uol.com.br ". Cheerio. Peace ang love.SEGUN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by damygurl(f): 9:50pm On Oct 22, 2005
D friends i'm looking 4 know me as Damilola Ajibola! i'd like to get in touch with some of my great friends 4rm Saint Annes molete and Nickdel college
Their names r:

 Princess Sola Ogundipe
 Turayo adebiyi
 Peju Adejumo

1 Like

Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by elphem(m): 8:16pm On Oct 30, 2005
My name is Oyeniran Femi, finding my secondary school mates (2001 set) at Ambassadors college Ife Osun State.
1. Odetayo Lekan a.k.a speaker
2. Adelugba Seun (female)
3. My further maths teacher then Mr. Emabino
4. Oladejo Bimbo (female)
5. Towoju Juwon.
All u guyz shd reach me via my email add senatorphemmy@yahoo.co.uk or my mobile 2348027225794. Tanx
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by medube(m): 8:19pm On Oct 31, 2005
Anyone know where I can find my old friend SOPE MAURICE, please let me know...

Medube
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by kikelomo(f): 12:34pm On Nov 01, 2005
The quickest way to find friends is on www.hi5.com. Not heard of it yet? Check it out. it's a really cool website, and you could also get to see what ur old friends look like now smiley
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by damygurl(f): 11:11pm On Nov 01, 2005
it's aight. i'm on hi5 too but it's not dat quick though cuz da person u looking 4 might not be on it and u gotta go thru a whole lot of people
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by kikelomo(f): 10:25am On Nov 02, 2005
yeah true sha, but i did not find it hard to find my friends, well i guess it depends.
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by Babee(f): 10:23am On Nov 03, 2005
make me talk my own!

anyone attended world of faith,primary school benin-city1995-1998
world of faith, secondary school benin city,G.R.A....1998-2000

need ur contact!!
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by Scorpio(f): 5:02pm On Nov 03, 2005
I know someone that attended that skool, dunno if he was in ur class, but his name is Osazuwa Uwadiae. for more info, hit me k
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by abuguy64(m): 3:44pm On Nov 04, 2005
Hey!Aji Okoko,Michille Maxwel,Ibrahim Musa,Ibrahim Mohammed,Akintunde Johnson,Edet Asuquo,Tunji Olobia, Osagie Osasuwa,and Valentine Egu,all of Command Secondary School Kaduna (77 to 82)where are you guys?!Get in touch with Benjamin at benjaminugbe@yahoo.com will ya!
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by aloib(f): 12:12pm On Nov 07, 2005
smiley
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by IAH(f): 5:14pm On Nov 17, 2005
I'll like to get in touch with the following people:
Bolaji Oyemade
Kunle Bamigboye
Shina Elenishelu

If you know any of them, Holla!
Thanks
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by jacq(f): 10:05pm On Nov 19, 2005
My reply is to BABEE who were looking for pple who went to Wold of faith (benin city) i had a few girlfriends who went to WOF.
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by jacq(f): 10:09pm On Nov 19, 2005
Anyone went to UDSS or UNIBEN (benin city )
not really looking for someone but it will not hurt to know if there is an old schoolmate is out there.
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by Scorpio(f): 10:18pm On Nov 19, 2005
yea i do know a few ppl in UDSS, does the name Oshioke ring a bell? hit me thru p.m if u wanna know more wink cheesy
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by Oritamewa: 7:18pm On Nov 21, 2005
I'm trying to link a few old heads in Ibadan. these guys rock the house those days and for those that can remember the bike days of COOLLY AND ADO GCIIbadan, the shoneyins (all boys cruise benz), micheal Edem/Dare Fagemi/Gbanga Coker/TheOdukoyas/The Onamades/Junaids/Fat Cat/CharlesDuosaro/DollyOdubanjo/RemBodurin/Popsy/Balancer/shoyege and the list goes on. These guys were known for their crazy drving, only God knows number they kill on the streets. and to my friends in the category of Slowly but steady...Motto/Osahan..the only guy that drove a 1930 vw that the sound system was worth 4x the price of the car.
I wonder where these guys are today and how they drive

Boys call me na your freind Sikiru @ school2 Ogbere tioya ib 080123 3456 789 Nokia
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by pie1ect(m): 3:48am On Nov 22, 2005
Hey, there.  Anybody from Fedgocol Warri, class of 2000 in da hawz? Would like to get in touch with Ediru(3c).

www.nigeria-friends.com is also a good place to get re-united with old classmates smiley
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by chimanu2000(m): 11:05am On Nov 22, 2005
Hi please I'd like to use this forum to find Adeolu tayo he attended Omoleye children's primary school onipanu sometime between 1984-1990/1. My name is chibuzor nwaezeapu.thanks
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by snazzydawn(f): 12:13am On Nov 28, 2005
Almost everyone here is looking for '84(them neva born me sef)una try.Well,I want to get in touch with Ini Kate Ekwo,graduated from the Immaculate Conception Secondary School,Itak-Ikono.She resides in Lagos.
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by Outkast(f): 8:39pm On Nov 29, 2005
DOES ANYONE ONE KNOW A TSEMA IKONMI?

He went to St Gloria's college in G.R.A
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by lauryn(f): 4:53pm On Dec 02, 2005
hi
My name is Lauryn K, i attended FGC Warri, and Jextoban Secondary School in Lagos
i lost contact with all my friends, for the weirdest reasons, list of some peeps i would like to meet with are:
Shehu Muhammad Ochalla, Ifeoma, Efe, Ibrahim, nancy, sorry i got a really bad memory  right now so i can't mention all your names, but if u do get this please email me Laurynk04@hotmail or yahoo.com  sad
i missed all of u guys,  most especially, shehu and nancy
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by seyefar(m): 12:04pm On Dec 12, 2005
hello am clement seyefar i want to be re-united with
toyin jimoh
tosin(mary) adeyemi
funsho adeyemi
they where all student's of auntie rose sec school warri delta state.
my contact is 0095338434122 u can drop a text.n i'll holla back.
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by snazzydawn(f): 9:48pm On Dec 19, 2005
grin
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by Nobody: 11:56pm On Dec 23, 2005
umm.......
Anyone know a girl named Kiyaratu Adamu
pls contact me with ma mail address or a PM
she was ma best friend in secondary skool
b4 she travelled to canada
I guess she lost ma number
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by iginla(m): 3:39am On Dec 30, 2005
wanted:old primary school mates at army command children,zaria
1.dunni oriola
2.sade akinyosoye

report to olugenga on 08032005821.
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by bimbo2006: 10:24pm On Jan 03, 2006
femo ewo lose i saw wat u posted concerning ore .i'm bimbo abodunde ur friend at staff shool.get in touch wit me on coolcsct@yahoo.co.uk.adios amigo cool[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][color=#006600][/color]
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by Orode(f): 7:34pm On Feb 08, 2006
hey!
i need to get in touch with Miriam Nwizu,Lilian Anikoh and Toyin Elugbaju.we weny to fed gov col,Ugwolawo,Kogi state. Anyone with info will get a reward! shocked wink
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by nate(m): 8:56pm On Mar 24, 2006
Hi great nigerians,what do you think about this census of a thing?this is the 4th day and some houses are yet to be numbered in Lagos.when are we going to improve?
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by Seun(m): 7:50pm On Mar 31, 2006
Hi,
Does anyone know any Christopher Konwea? He was a dear school mate. And no one (all other old schoolmates) seems to know his whereabout.
Please, anyone with any info should please contact me @ mysteriouswhitelady@yahoo.com.
Thanks.

(White lady) sorry I lost 3 pages.
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by Seun(m): 7:53pm On Mar 31, 2006
Other lost posts:

talk2ll: I'm LOLADE. Where can i find SEUN OGUNWALE and OLUMIDE DANIJU. We were in ISL 99 set.

---
IBB: na 2day many people go kno d meanin of IBB (WAHALA)

IBINABO BLACK-BRIGGS

Air Force Primary School, Lagos
King's College, Lagos

wherever we met, let's meet again!!

---
vickybabe:hey peps, my name is lolade oyeniyi , went to saint annes molete ibadan. i lost contacts with my friends some years ago there names are
tope omotosho
fatimah ajanaku
bolarinwa olatunde
bidemi adewuyi
bolanle oduniyi
lolade oyewumi

i miss them so much

---
mamaput:Humphery from bini city were are you. Kiss
Also went to uni ben but someting happened ?
you know what .

---
ojd:Don't know if anyone has been linked up with "lost" friend through this but there I guess theres no harm in trying.

Though not looking for anyone in particular but any ex-student of COMMAND DAY SECONDARY OSHODI {2000 SET} seeing this, please get in touch;

this na Omotayo Junaid {a.k.a. papa-t}
234-1-4739919 or 234-806-0874-995

email: heritage_29@hotmail.com
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by Rolly: 8:07pm On Mar 31, 2006
hey, anyone know Tosin Kolawole. she dark, slim and her skin is soft (at least it was the last time i saw her). she was my best friend in primary school" ST. Margret's nursery and primary school, ipakodo, ikorodu. she left in Pry 5 and i havent seen her since then. anyone know her, please tell me. my name is Morolape Aina but they used to call me Aina back then so u can ask her if she remembers Aina. thanks a lot!
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by whitelexi(m): 8:54pm On Mar 31, 2006
My Name is Alexander, Senior Prefect 1996 Graduating year at Saint Gregory's College Obalende S/W Ikoyi Lagos. I hope to be reconnected with my best pal, Afolayemi Omoni,  If u know this James bond boy, please show him the way home,  Thank u! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply)

Strickly For Lagos Based Single Ladies And Guys. Get Hooked Up / Drop Your Date Of Birth, You Might Find A Match / 18+ Whatsapp Group Lagos Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.