Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,470 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Gen. Buhari's Many Lies Busted Again...!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gen. Buhari's Many Lies Busted Again...!!! (381 Views)

Another APC Lies Busted (pictorial Evidence Inside) / PDP Lies And Propaganda Busted Again / RE: Spot The Difference Buhari’s UK Trip ;PDP Lies Busted Again . Pictures. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gen. Buhari's Many Lies Busted Again...!!! by CharlesPhc: 5:29pm On Jan 29, 2015
[b]Think about it Nigerians, when in 2003 (18yrs after he left power) Gen Buhari first Contested the Presidential election against OBJ what was he wanting to change in Nigeria? Remember that Nigeria had just returned to Civilian rule in 1999 (14yrs after he left power) and OBj had just done one term. Was he claiming there were massive corruption during the OBj's regime? Was it Boko Haram? In 2007 he again contested against the late Umaru Yar'Adua, were there also massive NNPC corruption? or Boko Haram? In 2011 we saw GMB coming out again against GEJ admitting he may not run again after that election he lost and reneged on his earlier statement.

The Catch
The North felt cheated after that election and threatened to make governance unbearable for GEJ. GMB is capitalizing on that now to claim he wants to change the situation in Nigeria. Nigerians be wise, our past Generals that have constituted themselves as the 'Cabals' that must dictate who rules this country are at it again and this time they are ready to sell this country on the alter of esprit de corps
[/b]

1 Like

Re: Gen. Buhari's Many Lies Busted Again...!!! by ArchEnemy(m): 5:34pm On Jan 29, 2015
Op do you believe that some people are not voting for Buhari because of their love for him? Its becauae they no more wont GEJ
Re: Gen. Buhari's Many Lies Busted Again...!!! by CharlesPhc: 6:42pm On Jan 29, 2015

What GMB said in 2011
It is my pleasure to welcome all of you to this rally to conclude and round up the tours and activities of the presidential campaign of the Congress for Progressive Change, CPC. Today is exactly 18 weeks since I declared my intention to contest the presidential election; and I must say it has been a very memorable period of time for me. As always, being on the campaign trail has been for all of us a most educating experience.

For me this campaign is doubly significant. First, because it is an election in which more clearly and more unambiguously than the previous two in 2003 and 2007, our victory is assured, as evidenced by the unprecedented turnout by the people and spontaneous popular acclaim all over the country.?And, second, because this campaign is the third and last one for me; since, after it, I will not present myself again for election into the office of the president.

(1) (Reply)

Bank Buhari And Bank Gej / Countdown To February 14: Who Are You Voting As Nigeria Next President? / A Vote For PDP, Invitation To Poverty –tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.