Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,293 members, 7,811,880 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:01 PM

RE: Spot The Difference Buhari’s UK Trip ;PDP Lies Busted Again . Pictures. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / RE: Spot The Difference Buhari’s UK Trip ;PDP Lies Busted Again . Pictures. (5727 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Buhari's UK Medical Trip / Another APC Lies Busted (pictorial Evidence Inside) / PDP Lies And Propaganda Busted Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

RE: Spot The Difference Buhari’s UK Trip ;PDP Lies Busted Again . Pictures. by L0nestar(m): 12:16am On Feb 21, 2015
In a bid to discredit the people's general
And stick the 'illness tag' to our next president
Some people have become blind and will believe whatever is posted
Without taking a closer look.
Too bad, we who are wiser are more than the gullible.
I've spotted differences for you.
If hate has blinded you.
#ChangeIsInevitable
#GMB2015
#APC

8 Likes

Re: RE: Spot The Difference Buhari’s UK Trip ;PDP Lies Busted Again . Pictures. by siraj1402(m): 12:22am On Feb 21, 2015
Eni to roku ro Buhari a siwaju e Ku ni.
Long live GMB
March 2015 is your time.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: RE: Spot The Difference Buhari’s UK Trip ;PDP Lies Busted Again . Pictures. by kestolove95(m): 12:24am On Feb 21, 2015
We shud not forgt. Dat. Dix buhari u people ar. Wishin death is sumbodis father o..how will u feel if sumbody wish ur dad death?
Sai buhari no matter wat...tinz. must change

22 Likes

Re: RE: Spot The Difference Buhari’s UK Trip ;PDP Lies Busted Again . Pictures. by hemartins(m): 12:33am On Feb 21, 2015
it is very obvious. let them say
GMB 2015

7 Likes

Re: RE: Spot The Difference Buhari’s UK Trip ;PDP Lies Busted Again . Pictures. by halimaabi: 1:52am On Feb 21, 2015
according to a friend if you hide sickness can you hide death?

7 Likes

Re: RE: Spot The Difference Buhari’s UK Trip ;PDP Lies Busted Again . Pictures. by WendellSimilin: 3:41am On Feb 21, 2015
Phockphockman you see your life??

2 Likes

Re: RE: Spot The Difference Buhari’s UK Trip ;PDP Lies Busted Again . Pictures. by WendellSimilin: 3:46am On Feb 21, 2015
[s]
halimaabi:
according to a friend if you hide sickness can you hide death?
[/s]
Are you the one who'll kill him??

6 Likes

Re: RE: Spot The Difference Buhari’s UK Trip ;PDP Lies Busted Again . Pictures. by WendellSimilin: 3:47am On Feb 21, 2015
Omenka egift sincerenigerian pendy79 gbawe berem obiagellii keneking cleverly donphilopous caseless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RE: Spot The Difference Buhari’s UK Trip ;PDP Lies Busted Again . Pictures. by Firefire(m): 3:58am On Feb 21, 2015
orisirisi

2 Likes

Re: RE: Spot The Difference Buhari’s UK Trip ;PDP Lies Busted Again . Pictures. by agabusta: 4:01am On Feb 21, 2015
Thank you for creating this thread to counter the lies of these PDP paid goons.

Their lies know no bounds!

They are seriously running out of ideas and getting extra desperate.

2 Likes

Re: RE: Spot The Difference Buhari’s UK Trip ;PDP Lies Busted Again . Pictures. by WendellSimilin: 4:12am On Feb 21, 2015
Firefire:
orisirisi
Wuna no get sense...na by force to vote Jonathan?

3 Likes

Re: RE: Spot The Difference Buhari’s UK Trip ;PDP Lies Busted Again . Pictures. by Firefire(m): 4:46am On Feb 21, 2015
WendellSimilin:

Wuna no get sense...na by force to vote Jonathan?

Jonathan till 2019 or nobody, sorry!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: RE: Spot The Difference Buhari’s UK Trip ;PDP Lies Busted Again . Pictures. by SisiNini(f): 5:50am On Feb 21, 2015
Conflicting title and content... APC lies or PDP lies bursted...?!

1 Like

Re: RE: Spot The Difference Buhari’s UK Trip ;PDP Lies Busted Again . Pictures. by jorlons(m): 5:59am On Feb 21, 2015
@Op why are you waisting your talent here, go and join the Nigerian police force. There you can do your detective work. We're tired of too many Olodos in NPF.

Okay? By the way it's still GMB/PYO for d next four years.

6 Likes

Re: RE: Spot The Difference Buhari’s UK Trip ;PDP Lies Busted Again . Pictures. by jars9: 6:04am On Feb 21, 2015
APC AND LIES E NO GO BETA FOR THEM.

1 Like

Re: RE: Spot The Difference Buhari’s UK Trip ;PDP Lies Busted Again . Pictures. by TheOtherview: 6:07am On Feb 21, 2015
This is getting boring now, TANoid L0nestar.
Why don't you just quit while the going is good, to avoid putting foot in the mouth?
I say this because the photographs used to illustrate your point were actually taken on different days, in 2013. Capisce?

Just accept that both camps were wrong - that Buhari was neither stretchered out of Nigeria nor snapped at the airport's health control unit, on this particular trip cheesy

Call it a draw, if that helps grin

Re: RE: Spot The Difference Buhari’s UK Trip ;PDP Lies Busted Again . Pictures. by M4gunners: 6:16am On Feb 21, 2015
Eworo comi nibe? All i care is GEJ.

3 Likes

Re: RE: Spot The Difference Buhari’s UK Trip ;PDP Lies Busted Again . Pictures. by seunfly: 6:22am On Feb 21, 2015
Why can't this PDP do or say one single thing based on the truth, every thing about PDP and their boss his lies. May God deliver us from lieing president to lieing party member and lie propagertors.

1 Like

Re: RE: Spot The Difference Buhari’s UK Trip ;PDP Lies Busted Again . Pictures. by kent79: 6:31am On Feb 21, 2015
The truth will still surface
Re: RE: Spot The Difference Buhari’s UK Trip ;PDP Lies Busted Again . Pictures. by LagosBoi2(m): 6:50am On Feb 21, 2015
Sai Buhari!!

In Buhari we trust!!!

1 Like

Re: RE: Spot The Difference Buhari’s UK Trip ;PDP Lies Busted Again . Pictures. by omenka(m): 7:09am On Feb 21, 2015
WendellSimilin:
Ome.nka eg.ift sin.cerenigerian p.endy79 gba.we ber.em obi.agellii ken.eking cl.everly donp.hilopous ca.seless
Na wa oo. Una get time no be small. Yesterday what I told "them" when they created that thread was "it's friday dudes, come on!! You can't stay bitter all week long! Go and have some beer and some broad, does a world of good to your blood pressure.!" grin

But who am I to deny a dog it's bone?? Lol.
Dwelling on frivolity is a typical TANoid groove. grin

Abeg, na 3am me come back last nyt, I never sleep do me after every every. Will catch up with you guys much later.

God bless you Op. smiley

1 Like

Re: RE: Spot The Difference Buhari’s UK Trip ;PDP Lies Busted Again . Pictures. by patrick89(m): 7:32am On Feb 21, 2015
TheOtherview:
This is getting boring now, TANoid L0nestar.
Why don't you just quit while the going is good, to avoid putting foot in the mouth?
I say this because the photographs used to illustrate your point were actually taken on different days, in 2013. Capisce?

Just accept that both camps were wrong - that Buhari was neither stretchered out of Nigeria nor snapped at the airport's health control unit, on this particular trip cheesy

Call it a draw, if that helps grin

another lies again!! You apc guys can lie for Africa!! You have been bursted again! This was his trip in 2013 why surfacing it now? Yeye dey smell.

2 Likes

Re: RE: Spot The Difference Buhari’s UK Trip ;PDP Lies Busted Again . Pictures. by Nuezha(m): 7:43am On Feb 21, 2015
The fact that Buhari is not wasteful made him keep the Italian Coat since God knows when and wears it without shame.

Most of our leaders don't use same attire more than once in public.

3 Likes

Re: RE: Spot The Difference Buhari’s UK Trip ;PDP Lies Busted Again . Pictures. by sunboy(m): 7:48am On Feb 21, 2015
L0nestar:
If hate has blinded you.
#ChangeIsInevitable
#GMB2015
#APC

God bless you for this!

1 Like

Re: RE: Spot The Difference Buhari’s UK Trip ;PDP Lies Busted Again . Pictures. by thebestprice(m): 7:55am On Feb 21, 2015
Bno
Re: RE: Spot The Difference Buhari’s UK Trip ;PDP Lies Busted Again . Pictures. by temitemi1(m): 8:11am On Feb 21, 2015
Buhari is sick#fact cheesy... GEJ till 2019!!!

1 Like

Re: RE: Spot The Difference Buhari’s UK Trip ;PDP Lies Busted Again . Pictures. by SELENAqueensy(f): 8:40am On Feb 21, 2015
BUHARI
YOU SHALL NOT DIE
BUT LIVE TO BRING CHANGE TO NIGERIA

GMB2015

3 Likes

Re: RE: Spot The Difference Buhari’s UK Trip ;PDP Lies Busted Again . Pictures. by Syphax(m): 9:20am On Feb 21, 2015
kestolove95:
We shud not forgt. Dat. Dix buhari u people ar. Wishin death is sumbodis father o..how will u feel if sumbody wish ur dad death?
Sai buhari no matter wat...tinz. must change

Keep on shouting "Sai Buhari" like a programmed robot.

Your shouts won't change the fact that Buhari is in UK for cancer treatment,it remains so till its proven otherwise.

BTW,your english can raise Lucky Dube from the grave.Its seems like you are a victim of the mass illiteracy in the north,Goodluck has built Almajiri schools for you guys,go to school and stop shouting "Sai Buhari".

1 Like

Re: RE: Spot The Difference Buhari’s UK Trip ;PDP Lies Busted Again . Pictures. by Nobody: 10:17am On Feb 21, 2015
Worrefa!
GEJ TILL AIRFORCE1 DROPS HIS ALBUM grin

1 Like

Re: RE: Spot The Difference Buhari’s UK Trip ;PDP Lies Busted Again . Pictures. by TheOtherview: 10:59am On Feb 21, 2015
L0nestar:
If hate has blinded you.
#ChangeIsInevitable
#GMB2015
#APC

I take back what I wrote earlier.
My vision was a bit hazy when I mistook your post for the rant of an ill-informed TANoid.
Re: RE: Spot The Difference Buhari’s UK Trip ;PDP Lies Busted Again . Pictures. by TheOtherview: 11:02am On Feb 21, 2015
patrick89:
another lies again!! You apc guys can lie for Africa!! You have been bursted again! This was his trip in 2013 why surfacing it now? Yeye dey smell.

What's this product of poor schooling saying?

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Do I Need To Travel By Air Within Nigeria? / Vice president, Yemi Osibanjo meets with IDPs children (Photos) / Obigbo Massacre: See What Ikwere Indigenes Are Saying (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.