Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

Buhari Did Not Jail Our Father-pa Ajasin's Family - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Did Not Jail Our Father-pa Ajasin's Family (535 Views)

Why President Buhari Did Not Want Governors To Visit Him In London / Ministerial List: What Buhari Did That Shocked Tinubu, Osinbajo – New Telegraph / Buhari Did Not Visit Chibok - GMB Campaign Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Did Not Jail Our Father-pa Ajasin's Family by midetinz(m): 6:33pm On Jan 29, 2015
Pa Ajasin's family has given PDP a stern warning against using their father's predicament to score political points. They clarified that their father was never jailed by Buhari's administration as blackmailed by PDP. "Our father was only detained like all other governors to be investigated and was released when found innocent" the source said. Our father and our family has since forgiven Buhari cos all he did was in accordance with process as at then.

Source:www.deen4realnews.com
Re: Buhari Did Not Jail Our Father-pa Ajasin's Family by endy4oxide(m): 6:38pm On Jan 29, 2015
Interesting grin
Re: Buhari Did Not Jail Our Father-pa Ajasin's Family by wise7(m): 6:39pm On Jan 29, 2015
ok
Re: Buhari Did Not Jail Our Father-pa Ajasin's Family by Rawani: 6:41pm On Jan 29, 2015
We would appreciate a working link to authenticate this.

Sai Buhari!
Re: Buhari Did Not Jail Our Father-pa Ajasin's Family by faladeSM1132(m): 6:42pm On Jan 29, 2015
You that wrote this on behalf of pa Ajasin families which i also a member of the family ; then i pray that it shall not be well with you 'cause non of our family send you to post for us
cote me WALE AJASIN (AKA WALLEXI)

1 Like

Re: Buhari Did Not Jail Our Father-pa Ajasin's Family by midetinz(m): 6:59pm On Jan 29, 2015
faladeSM1132:
You that wrote this on behalf of pa Ajasin families which i also a member of the family ; then i pray that it shall not be well with you 'cause non of our family send you to post for us
cote me WALE AJASIN (AKA WALLEXI)

Oga Ade, cool down! Check twitter before u start your Fayose syndrome

Source:
www.deen4realnews.com
Re: Buhari Did Not Jail Our Father-pa Ajasin's Family by orimsamsam(m): 7:11pm On Jan 29, 2015
We all knw pdp to to pathetic and pathological liars. Anyway
sai buhari change

(1) (Reply)

Poll: Nairalanders, Lets Vote Who Should Win Between JONATHAN And BUHARI / 2015 Election - No Alternative To Peace By Abdulrazaq O Hamzat / Delta Closes Schools For Jonathan’s Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.