Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,843 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Why President Buhari Did Not Want Governors To Visit Him In London - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why President Buhari Did Not Want Governors To Visit Him In London (21199 Views)

New Photo Of Dino Melaye As House Of Reps Leaders Visit Him At Abuja Hospital. / Babangida: How Us Invited 12nothern Governors To Remove Jonathan. / Dino Melaye's Ex Classmates Visit Him At The National Assembly (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why President Buhari Did Not Want Governors To Visit Him In London by Amoyinoluwa24: 5:57pm On Mar 16, 2017
President Muhammadu Buhari on Thursday narrated his experience in London to governors at the National Executive Council (NEC) Meeting.

He said he was overwhelmed by his recent experience in which states, irrespective of political differences charged their citizens to pray in mosques and churches for his well-being and apologised to Governors for barring them from visits to him while he rested in London.

“I didn’t want the government to move to London. I wanted it to remain here and I am glad it did,” he said.

After narrating what he went through while on that vacation, President Buhari noted the suggestion by the Governors for him to add more rest, but insisted that he would remain relentless in the pursuit of the interest of the Nigerian people at all times.

This, according to him, was the only way to show his gratitude to the people who, he said, “had given so much to me. I was overwhelmed by the celebration of my return all across the country.”

Source: http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/03/president-buhari-reveals-he-didnt-want.html

5 Likes

Re: Why President Buhari Did Not Want Governors To Visit Him In London by stephleena(f): 6:04pm On Mar 16, 2017
soo? and what difference would have been made??you would have been fatter or thinner??

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why President Buhari Did Not Want Governors To Visit Him In London by pbethel: 6:04pm On Mar 16, 2017
Hhhmmm
Re: Why President Buhari Did Not Want Governors To Visit Him In London by subtlemee(f): 6:20pm On Mar 16, 2017
I pray he doesn't abandon us again

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why President Buhari Did Not Want Governors To Visit Him In London by SalamRushdie: 6:21pm On Mar 16, 2017
subtlemee:

You and who

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why President Buhari Did Not Want Governors To Visit Him In London by okosodo: 6:50pm On Mar 16, 2017
This your travel only made us know that you are nigerias problem. Though it is what we suspected before

52 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why President Buhari Did Not Want Governors To Visit Him In London by Annie939(f): 6:50pm On Mar 16, 2017
okay
Re: Why President Buhari Did Not Want Governors To Visit Him In London by abbaapple: 8:19pm On Mar 16, 2017
Taaaaaa!!!!!
Re: Why President Buhari Did Not Want Governors To Visit Him In London by toyinjimoh(m): 8:19pm On Mar 16, 2017
wisdom

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why President Buhari Did Not Want Governors To Visit Him In London by UnknownT: 8:20pm On Mar 16, 2017
angry
Re: Why President Buhari Did Not Want Governors To Visit Him In London by darocha1: 8:20pm On Mar 16, 2017
E don do jare
Re: Why President Buhari Did Not Want Governors To Visit Him In London by SweetBoyFriend(m): 8:20pm On Mar 16, 2017

The only reason is that he don't want the governors to know how band his health is, how serious it is, how he will not survive it

9 Likes

Re: Why President Buhari Did Not Want Governors To Visit Him In London by OgatheTop: 8:21pm On Mar 16, 2017
The idiot is still talking

3 Likes

Re: Why President Buhari Did Not Want Governors To Visit Him In London by Mantain(m): 8:21pm On Mar 16, 2017
okosodo:
This your travel only made us know that you are nigerias problem. Though it is what we suspected before
what is this one saying

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why President Buhari Did Not Want Governors To Visit Him In London by obagangan: 8:22pm On Mar 16, 2017
I just love this man. long live president muhammadu Buhari, and God bless Nigeria

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why President Buhari Did Not Want Governors To Visit Him In London by realhumanity: 8:23pm On Mar 16, 2017
I thought we saw Ajimobi and tinubu visit him in London.

So that picture was fake.

APC.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why President Buhari Did Not Want Governors To Visit Him In London by Randy100: 8:24pm On Mar 16, 2017
Liar, you don't want them to see you in that your sickly condition.

1 Like

Re: Why President Buhari Did Not Want Governors To Visit Him In London by yanabasee(m): 8:24pm On Mar 16, 2017
okosodo:

This Savagery is subtle......

5 Likes

Re: Why President Buhari Did Not Want Governors To Visit Him In London by ABOKI9ja: 8:24pm On Mar 16, 2017
Ffuck haters here

1 Like

Re: Why President Buhari Did Not Want Governors To Visit Him In London by flexyebe(m): 8:25pm On Mar 16, 2017
no gain in wishing him dead,get well sir

5 Likes

Re: Why President Buhari Did Not Want Governors To Visit Him In London by unitysheart(m): 8:25pm On Mar 16, 2017
E ku ise sir

1 Like

Re: Why President Buhari Did Not Want Governors To Visit Him In London by tunjijones(m): 8:26pm On Mar 16, 2017
Mantain:

what is this one saying

Oga those words were not written in French..

10 Likes

Re: Why President Buhari Did Not Want Governors To Visit Him In London by chibuthanks: 8:27pm On Mar 16, 2017
Pussy pres kindly return back to London
Re: Why President Buhari Did Not Want Governors To Visit Him In London by yjgm(m): 8:28pm On Mar 16, 2017
You did well Mr President. Long shall you reign and your re-election is a done deal.

4 Likes

Re: Why President Buhari Did Not Want Governors To Visit Him In London by origima: 8:28pm On Mar 16, 2017
OgatheTop:
The idiot is still talking

Nuisance, imaging if one small boy like you should call your father an idiot?

8 Likes

Re: Why President Buhari Did Not Want Governors To Visit Him In London by mykelmeezy: 8:28pm On Mar 16, 2017
real reason is chemotherapy

stop decieving Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Why President Buhari Did Not Want Governors To Visit Him In London by REIIGN(m): 8:30pm On Mar 16, 2017
subtlemee:

LOL... They're coming for you! grin
Re: Why President Buhari Did Not Want Governors To Visit Him In London by mignone(f): 8:30pm On Mar 16, 2017
SweetBoyFriend:

The only reason is that he don't want the governors to know how band his health is, how serious it is, how he will not survive it
people age differently.also bear in mind their youthful activities.
Re: Why President Buhari Did Not Want Governors To Visit Him In London by kshore: 8:30pm On Mar 16, 2017
wiseman... sai baba
Re: Why President Buhari Did Not Want Governors To Visit Him In London by Arewa12: 8:31pm On Mar 16, 2017
Mtcheeww

New hair extension just arrived you can make ur order it goes for 19k

World wide delivery

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hoodlums Burgle Ogun Assembly, Cart Away Mace / Update On The Ongoing Imota Rice Mill Project In Lagos / Buhari Departs For France On A 3 Day Official Visit (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.