Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,805 members, 7,810,099 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:41 PM

Answer These Questions And Your Vote Will Count! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Answer These Questions And Your Vote Will Count! (435 Views)

FG Slams 90-count Criminal Charge On Peace Corps / If You Are Given Another Opportunity To Vote, Will You Still Vote This Man? / Display The Intelligence Of The Politics Section: Answer These Questions. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Answer These Questions And Your Vote Will Count! by kings009(m): 7:55pm On Jan 29, 2015
The fuss of the coming elections has kept every other activity on stand still for a while now. This of course, happens every four years as the case may be. The internet is rife with political propaganda from one party or the other (PDP AND APC). However, the pertinent questions that everyone (with PVC) should ask himself or herself are:
1. Was the party that I voted for in 2011 able to fulfil their promises?

2. Apart from party, can I trust this person with FOUR (or eight) years of my life?

3. What is my preferred candidate's disposition towards my tribe and religion?

4. Is he an extremist?

5. Am I comfortable with the state of things at both state and federal levels?

6. What do the candidates represent individually?

A careful and objective answers to these questions will help you vote wisely. #teamonenigeria
Re: Answer These Questions And Your Vote Will Count! by brofula(m): 7:58pm On Jan 29, 2015
na so
Re: Answer These Questions And Your Vote Will Count! by saintikechi(m): 8:14pm On Jan 29, 2015
In the absence of a better alternative, am sticking with GEJ.

GEJ TILL 2019
Re: Answer These Questions And Your Vote Will Count! by simplemach(m): 8:17pm On Jan 29, 2015
GEJ till Boko Haram turns into a christian evangelical team.
Re: Answer These Questions And Your Vote Will Count! by HACKPASTOR(m): 8:27pm On Jan 29, 2015
hmmmm, and make a right choice.

But with all this LIST some people are sturbon nor destiny to VOTE for the Wrong Candidate.

Put all Negative Things Aside and Face the Realities.
Re: Answer These Questions And Your Vote Will Count! by kings009(m): 8:38pm On Jan 29, 2015
The truth be told, sentiments aside; what can GMB offer this Country that he could not do in his vibrant youthfulness?

(1) (Reply)

Vote Your Conscience In The Forthcoming Election. / 6 Things You Should Do On 14th February. / Nigerian Partners With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.