Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,135 members, 7,821,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

Power Blocs Backing Buhari –Tunde Bakare - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Power Blocs Backing Buhari –Tunde Bakare (35509 Views)

Niger Delta Militants Demand Return Of Oil Blocs Held By Northerners / APC Leaders And Blocs In Fierce Battle Over Buhari's Ministerial List / Power Blocs Backing Buhari – Bakare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Power Blocs Backing Buhari –Tunde Bakare by bankylan: 11:11am On Jan 30, 2015
In a sane society, nobody will be considering Buhari as an agent of change:

If all the 'power blocks' gang up just for the sake of power and oil, then an average Nigerian becomes the looser.

If Buhari has a conscience and he is indeed a man of integrity, he will not allow robbers and killers to be his sponsors.

Jonathan has not done enough, but I will rather fail forward and not fail backward by opting for B

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Power Blocs Backing Buhari –Tunde Bakare by thunder74(m): 11:15am On Jan 30, 2015
DesChyko:
Nigeria is too educated to be represented by that 'misfit'.
The constitution should also be reviewed. If there must be that age limit, With out level of education, M.Sc, M.BA levels and their equivalents should be the lowest requirements.
The problems we are having in this country are caused and promoted by these Power Bloc. I was listening to IBB on Straight Talk this week on Channels tv and the lady asked IBB what his regret was, IBB said his regret was that he did not insert 2 parties system into our constitution. He further boasted that like they inserted Land Use Act into the constitution and that there is nothing anybody can do to change it but to work around it.

When I heard these, I now understand why several National Conferences were not able to amend the constitution. They consciously inserted lower educational qualifications to accommodate them, since most of them did not go to school.

The sin of Jonathan in my view is his affront to challenge the status squo and refuse to take instructions and directions from them. They believe the destiny of this country is in their hands. They laid the foundation of these problems GEJ is facing, imagine IBB did not entrench corruption, imagine OBJ, BUHARI, etc equipped the army, imagine they have diversify our economics, imagine they developed and improved our infrastructures (NEPA, ROADS etc), imagine they created jobs, then you will agree with me that Jonathan will have little or nothing to do. But the truth is that out of about 55 years of Nigeria self rules, these people ruled for about 49 years and what foundation have they laid?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Power Blocs Backing Buhari –Tunde Bakare by Actionleap: 11:18am On Jan 30, 2015
Thank you pastor. These power blocs you mentioned supporting Buhari are the demons that has held Nigeria down from development for decades.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Power Blocs Backing Buhari –Tunde Bakare by 2kris(m): 11:19am On Jan 30, 2015
berem:
I suspect TY Danjuma and all ex military heads of state are backing Buhari.
Jonathan is in trouble!
u have been disappointing me since i jioned nl,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,imagin say na berem be dey owner of naira land e for don turn to,,,,anoda sahara fvckin watever
Re: Power Blocs Backing Buhari –Tunde Bakare by Descartes: 11:21am On Jan 30, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
This time around, I see all the generals in the Council of State, except Gowon, backing one of theirs, Buhari.
You mean the likes of IBB, T.Y Danjuma, OBJ, etc? Then the anti-corruption toga of the "semi-illiterate" general is a rouse. I laugh in Cantonese...grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Power Blocs Backing Buhari –Tunde Bakare by slap1(m): 11:35am On Jan 30, 2015
The power blocs doesn't equate to much votes. They rarely impart positively on the people, how do they hope to influence their votes?
Re: Power Blocs Backing Buhari –Tunde Bakare by miqos02(m): 11:39am On Jan 30, 2015
adadadon:

Scam I was at Oduduwa hall and Pastor bakare didn't say such words As the title of the news article suggests
he maintained his earlier stance that the elections should be postponed
this was his exact message he preached on sunday
Re: Power Blocs Backing Buhari –Tunde Bakare by maestroferddi: 11:42am On Jan 30, 2015
adadadon:

I saw Odumakin sleeping...... the title is misleading Bakare did not Say the power blocs are supporting anyone.... he said who are they backing
The program started quite late and besides I took a picture with Odumakin who seemed like everyone was gonna harm him cos of his GEJ support
Am pro APC though
The masters of falsehood will do anything to get a phantom advantage by twisting anything twistable .

Buhari is a distinguished Nigerian but I don't see him winning this election. The odds are heavily stacked against him. It is not about noisemaking and propaganda.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Power Blocs Backing Buhari –Tunde Bakare by bajosky: 11:44am On Jan 30, 2015
IN the heavens it is confirmed and sealed that GEJ will win & return elected.

A note to Bakare : anywhere d wisdom of men's (power block) stops the will of God Makes d IMPOSSIBLITY BE COME POSSIBLE

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Power Blocs Backing Buhari –Tunde Bakare by Billygee2u: 11:45am On Jan 30, 2015
many jobless APC e-warriors will become street nuisance after february 14

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Power Blocs Backing Buhari –Tunde Bakare by Billygee2u: 11:50am On Jan 30, 2015
Actionleap:
Thank you pastor. These power blocs you mentioned supporting Buhari are the demons that has held Nigeria down from development for decades.
the lord God,will comfound and shame them all this time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Power Blocs Backing Buhari –Tunde Bakare by bajosky: 11:54am On Jan 30, 2015
[quote author=thunder74 post=30268305]
The problems we are having in this country are caused and promoted by these Power Bloc. I was listening to IBB on Straight Talk this week on Channels tv and the lady asked IBB what his regret was, IBB said his regret was that he did not insert 2 parties system into our constitution. He further boasted that like they inserted Land Use Act into the constitution and that there is nothing anybody can do to change it but to work around it.

When I heard these, I now understand why several National Conferences were not able to amend the constitution. They consciously inserted lower educational qualifications to accommodate them, since most of them did not go to school.

The sin of Jonathan in my view is his affront to challenge the status squo and refuse to take instructions and directions from them. They believe the destiny of this country is in their hands. They laid the foundation of these problems GEJ is facing, imagine IBB did not entrench corruption, imagine OBJ,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Power Blocs Backing Buhari –Tunde Bakare by muh4lyf(m): 11:55am On Jan 30, 2015
aanumama:
The most divine power is behind him too.

How has your fedora/undertaker gown wearing boss with fake PhD performed so far??
I wonder ooooo
Re: Power Blocs Backing Buhari –Tunde Bakare by dannex(m): 11:55am On Jan 30, 2015
Clerverly:
Bye bye Cluelessness!!
too clueless to rule us
Re: Power Blocs Backing Buhari –Tunde Bakare by Sajio(m): 11:59am On Jan 30, 2015
kokoA:
It will take more than a miracle for GEJ to remain Nigeria's president after may 29th.
... That will be. shocker for U!!! comes may29.... Gej will b sworn in as the CnC of Nigeria..
Re: Power Blocs Backing Buhari –Tunde Bakare by Sajio(m): 12:05pm On Jan 30, 2015
what's this one saying?? keep contradicting yourself... twill b a shocker to u come Feb14th. Gej is sure the winner.. I only pity buhari, cos na him death una don plan for am so oh!!!
Re: Power Blocs Backing Buhari –Tunde Bakare by BotherMleeper(m): 12:09pm On Jan 30, 2015
Can't make sense of this article
Re: Power Blocs Backing Buhari –Tunde Bakare by 100Cents: 12:16pm On Jan 30, 2015
He is talking rubbish to get noticed because he didn't get the vice presidential slot in the failing party this time.
Re: Power Blocs Backing Buhari –Tunde Bakare by emmaelectelect(m): 12:17pm On Jan 30, 2015
BlackTechnology:
Surely they shall gather but won't prevail

After all who wan lose his oil well grin
they have gathered before during the Acting President Saga, they all failed
Re: Power Blocs Backing Buhari –Tunde Bakare by chucktoon: 12:43pm On Jan 30, 2015
DesChyko:

Ogbeni, if you have a problem with GEJ or his certificates, take a cheap train to Abuja and confront him. I'm not his defence attorney.
Why does the talk of certificates bristle the hackles of these jobless fanatics sef? Go find work do o. February 14th is the expiry date of your current job

Point of correction aanumama, it's not fake PhD, it's NO PhD. The shameless charlatan would soon be disgraced come Val's day and his apologists would soon start singing Sai Buhari!
Re: Power Blocs Backing Buhari –Tunde Bakare by osscarr(m): 12:46pm On Jan 30, 2015
kokoA:
It will take more than a miracle for GEJ to remain Nigeria's president after may 29th.
whatever it takes doesn't mata as long as He will remain Nigeria's president. call it miracle or whatever u like
Re: Power Blocs Backing Buhari –Tunde Bakare by Chigold101(m): 12:47pm On Jan 30, 2015
Change2015:

Obviously you know nothing about the oil industry. The major players have been entrenched for decades, no matter the government in power.

#change
#GMB
#APC
sir most of the oil licences will expire this year. And many northerners who control 73% (those in opposition) of our oil will lose their licence if GEJ wins.
Re: Power Blocs Backing Buhari –Tunde Bakare by Nichobabe(m): 1:06pm On Jan 30, 2015
I laugh when all these e-warriors come on social media to condemn opponents even raining curses and abuses. When in reality they don't even have PVC not to talk of voting. While a lot of scheming is going on under ground.

All I have to say is "May the better candidate win the election".
Re: Power Blocs Backing Buhari –Tunde Bakare by Nichobabe(m): 1:07pm On Jan 30, 2015
Chigold101:
sir most of the oil licences will expire this year. And many northerners who control 73% (those in opposition) of our oil will lose their licence if GEJ wins.
where is your source please.
Re: Power Blocs Backing Buhari –Tunde Bakare by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jan 30, 2015
chucktoon:

Point of correction aanumama, it's not fake PhD, it's NO PhD. The shameless charlatan would soon be disgraced come Val's day and his apologists would soon start singing Sai Buhari!

Thanks jare, they will sing Sai Buhari by God's grace.

1 Like

Re: Power Blocs Backing Buhari –Tunde Bakare by Orikinla(m): 1:27pm On Jan 30, 2015
DesChyko:
Nigeria is too educated to be represented by that 'misfit'.
The constitution should also be reviewed. If there must be that age limit, With out level of education, M.Sc, M.BA levels and their equivalents should be the lowest requirements.
[size=15pt]You are a shrinking crowd of fringe elements who are rebellious against the divine intervention of Almighty God who qualifiers the unqualified and can use anyone He likes to reform and transform a nation.

The lamentations of thousands of orphans and widows of the war in the north east and the tears of the bereaved families of the more than 11, 000 innocent Nigerians who lost their precious lives in incessant terrorists attacks and the unfortunate applicants who died during the nationwide NIS recruitment interviews have been seen by God; the comforter of the comfortless, defender of the defenceless, helper of the helpless and the power of the powerless.
Enough is enough. The time for a New Nigeria is here! [/size]

Re: Power Blocs Backing Buhari –Tunde Bakare by criminalmindz: 1:29pm On Jan 30, 2015
My Father in the Lord once said that for Man to function effectively he needs to return to the directives and principles of his creator and maker GOD and make his relationship right with him. A Chinese proverb opines "You do not get to your destination by being on the wrong route just because you have been on that route for 55years does not make the route right. Except we get the terms of our relationship in this union called Nigeria right, we will continue to be less than the best. The hausa/fulani cabal will continue to think that Nigeria is their Father Uthman Dan Fodio's estate, and that it is their birth right to manipulate and coarse the rest of the Nation into being slaves under the guise of rulership which they pretentiously call leadership.
Therefore for Nigeria to be that Nation that we all wish, pray and hope for, the enviable Nation that President Goodluck Jonathan and his team are working hard to achieve, we must revert to that instrument that put us together as a Nation. That fraudulent document called the 1999 constitution. for in it lies that which tears us apart, which now wears the toga of religious and ethnic battle robes. We must return to the basics to reconstruct that constitution that enslave a people and make others Lords.
As Sir. Ahmadu Bello in his broadcast of October 12, 1960 as reported by the Parrot Newspaper clearly states THE NEW NATION CALLED NIGERIA SHOULD BE AN ESTATE OF OUR GREAT GRAND FATHER OTHMAN DAN FODIO. WE MUST RUTHLESSLY PREVENT A CHANGE OF POWER. WE MUST USE THE MINORITIES IN THE NORTH AS WILLING TOOLS AND THE SOUTH AS CONQUERED TERRITORIES AND NEVER ALLOW THEM TO RULE OVER US OR HAVE CONTROL OVER THEIR FUTURE how over ambitious? How arrogant?
From the beginning the plan was laced with malice, hate, manipulations and violence. Except that he forgot the God factor.
Today TY Danjuma in line with his father's dream calls for the arrest of ASARI DOKUBO AND TOMPOLO, their offense? INFLAMMATORY STATEMENTS.
Really? hmmmm. How Ignorant? His claim should have been trying to free themselves from slavery and take control of their future!!! where was general danjuma when his friend, leader and brother Buhari abused, insulted and instigated youths against themselves in the name of politics, religious and ethnic crisis?
Buhari was first to sound this war gong when he unequivocally stated that they will make this Nation UNGOVERNABLE if Goodluck wins. As though that was not enough he asserted that THEY WILL RUN A PARALLEL GOVERNMENT.
If ASARI AND TOMPOLO'S OFFENCE IS INFLAMMATORY STATEMENT PLEASE WHAT IS BUHARI'S? Romantic?
Our dear General the conquered territories and people of the south your fore bears referred to are the Tinubu's, and the Amaechi's, and the willing tools of the minority North are the Akume's and Ogbe's. However the people of the south who were not to be allowed to rule over you or control their future are the ASARI's and TOMPOLO's. We are not as ignorant as you think.
Why did you not call for the arrest of Buhari when he threatened the existence and unity of this Nation? Why did you not find Buhari's statement provocative and inflammatory?
What is your fear sir? That your 'slaves' are now masters of their fate?That a people refuses to stay slaves forever? Times have changed. Ignorance and military terrorism are not the requirements for success in Nigeria anymore.
We are not as ignorant as you think, we know our history well and daily people research for answers to why we have stayed impoverish all these years?
Do you think that arresting ASARI AND TOMPOLO will stop our quest for Equity and justice? if killing KEN SARO WIWA and ISAAC ADAKA BORO did not stop us why do you think this your new strategy will dissuade us?
Get this straight we are not afraid of the cabal.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Power Blocs Backing Buhari –Tunde Bakare by lucianohase(m): 2:02pm On Jan 30, 2015
BlackTechnology:
Surely they shall gather but won't prevail

After all who wan lose his oil well grin
No 1....I wish nigeria won t get there cos a lot of them will experience poverty overnight.
Re: Power Blocs Backing Buhari –Tunde Bakare by Chigold101(m): 2:12pm On Jan 30, 2015
Nichobabe:

where is your source please.

you are expecting to see what i wrote in the pages of newpaper or a website? Funny.

There are things that are not made public though if u search umight see one or two opinions on it. But i cant promise tell u source cos it is not done...
Re: Power Blocs Backing Buhari –Tunde Bakare by lucianohase(m): 2:15pm On Jan 30, 2015
BlackTechnology:

We taking back our oil this year grin
The business activities of the major players can be disrupted! It has happened before and I have seen it live. Nobody wants to catch fire,oyibo will be the first to fly out if there is a major shut down as a result of emergency. I still pray Nigeria won't get to that cos it's becoming real everyday here in some majo oil producing niger delta states.
Re: Power Blocs Backing Buhari –Tunde Bakare by nortcentrallord(m): 2:20pm On Jan 30, 2015
The days of Northern Oligarchy are gone. This is a new age. Our constitution will be reviewed and rewritten and those not happy about it will be free to go and form their own nation, Particularly the North. No more slaves and masters. All men will be equal in the eyes of the law. No more majority and minority, no more forcing of one sect on another a religion. A secular and proper constitution where everyman is a first born child. grin grin grin. A true Nigeria. I hope all Buhari supporters in the south, west and east will be given lands in the north so they can migrate and live happily in their Sharia states when their masters eventually break up from Nigeria. grin grin grin
Re: Power Blocs Backing Buhari –Tunde Bakare by peleson: 2:45pm On Jan 30, 2015
berem:
I suspect TY Danjuma and all ex military heads of state are backing Buhari.
Jonathan is in trouble!
They can't do nothing! They are all expired! Stop being. B!tch

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jennifer Blanke Resigns As AfDB Vice President / Bank Of Oduduwa Introduce New Currency Certificate / APC Crisis Worsens As nPDP Faction Issues Seven-Day Ultimatum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.