Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,095 members, 7,821,792 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

Power Blocs Backing Buhari –Tunde Bakare - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Power Blocs Backing Buhari –Tunde Bakare (35508 Views)

Niger Delta Militants Demand Return Of Oil Blocs Held By Northerners / APC Leaders And Blocs In Fierce Battle Over Buhari's Ministerial List / Power Blocs Backing Buhari – Bakare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Power Blocs Backing Buhari –Tunde Bakare by Myself2(m): 3:33pm On Jan 30, 2015
aanumama:

See how stupid you are, God is the most divine.

Thunder fire your mouth there.Na your mama dey silly,if ya toto dey scratch you,why you no go use ya coke bottle rather than coming here to call your father silly??
Re: Power Blocs Backing Buhari –Tunde Bakare by Myself2(m): 3:37pm On Jan 30, 2015
Orikinla:

The lamentations of thousands of orphans and widows of the war in the north east and the tears of the bereaved families of the more than 11, 000 innocent Nigerians who lost their precious lives in incessant terrorists attacks and the unfortunate applicants who died during the nationwide NIS recruitment interviews have been seen by God; the comforter of the comfortless, defender of the defenceless, helper of the helpless and the power of the powerless.
Enough is enough. The time for a New Nigeria is here!

[size=15pt]Widows and orphans that emerged because of the bloodletting orchestrated by Buhari and his ilk.Yes,the time for a new Nigeria is here,a Nigeria where the pretenses of corrupt tyrants like Buhari will finally be exposed and treated once and for all,even as he will be dealt the final electoral defeat of his failed political misadventure [/size]
Re: Power Blocs Backing Buhari –Tunde Bakare by VoteWisely: 3:40pm On Jan 30, 2015
#VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely

Re: Power Blocs Backing Buhari –Tunde Bakare by DesChyko: 3:48pm On Jan 30, 2015
Orikinla:

[size=15pt]You are a shrinking crowd of fringe elements who are rebellious against the divine intervention of Almighty God who qualifiers the unqualified and can use anyone He likes to reform and transform a nation... [/size]

Wetin you dey talk sef?
Re: Power Blocs Backing Buhari –Tunde Bakare by DesChyko: 3:52pm On Jan 30, 2015
juman:

Former president lula da silva was a man with little western education, yet his performance as brazil president is a standard world wide for other presidents to follow.

Brazil doesn't strike me as a Western state.
Re: Power Blocs Backing Buhari –Tunde Bakare by annurhaske(m): 5:00pm On Jan 30, 2015
War evee let it happened.
Sai buhari

Re: Power Blocs Backing Buhari –Tunde Bakare by mctech(m): 7:40pm On Jan 30, 2015
Change2015:

Obviously you know nothing about the oil industry. The major players have been entrenched for decades, no matter the government in power.

#change
#GMB
#APC
lt could be more transparent, legitimate and people-oriented.
Re: Power Blocs Backing Buhari –Tunde Bakare by Saintkeirrison: 11:36pm On Jan 30, 2015
Nonsense ad who re those ist obasanjo ad co? Wen gej win cm ad bring him down na
Re: Power Blocs Backing Buhari –Tunde Bakare by 1stdammy: 1:08am On Jan 31, 2015
adadadon:

Scam I was at Oduduwa hall and Pastor bakare didn't say such words As the title of the news article suggests
he maintained his earlier stance that the elections should be postponed
Haa!! See me see trouble ooo, tot I was the only one ooo. This stupid post nearly got me confused. And this was exactly what he talked about that not all that are being reported on papers or online are true............what a perfect example. This post is not only wrong but misleading, so I rather suggest it being removed.

1 Like

Re: Power Blocs Backing Buhari –Tunde Bakare by biogbruski(m): 1:38am On Jan 31, 2015
[quote author=Mogidi post=30253887][size=18pt]Carry go[/size] (the power bloc clapping for GEJ)[/quote And who told u that a lion can survive inthe mist of a tiger! U people just talk/ type any how without thinking and considering the real sense of it! I recomend u to jona' zoo so that u will learn. Jona himself as a zoologist know 1 may not survive a tiger talk more of 2! Fe_ BUHARI 14
Re: Power Blocs Backing Buhari –Tunde Bakare by Myself2(m): 8:25am On Jan 31, 2015
iyobs7:

I beg to differ my brother, Nigerians are not educated at all, an educated mind is able to think for his/herself...

With the crop of people on this forum shouting clueless, incompetent and useless all day long, it is quiet glaring that Nigerians are far from being educated...

Their education level is swallowed up in hypocrisy and mediocrity...

I know you meant quite
Re: Power Blocs Backing Buhari –Tunde Bakare by Myself2(m): 8:34am On Jan 31, 2015
annurhaske:
To all GEJ fans
May God run your life the way GEJ has been ruling Nigeriai

AMEN AMEN AMEN.
And may your life end up the way Buhari ran the petroleum ministry in 1978 and the way he ran Nigeria during his stolen tenure as Head of state.

Shame buhari

GEJ TILL THE NORTH PRESENTS A CANDIDATE THAT IS NOT A THIEF, HYPOCRITE, PRETENDER, LIAR, MURDERER, EXPIRED, SENILE, CERTIFICATE FORGER, SHARIA EXTREMIST, SEMI ILLITERATE AND KILLER OF INNOCENT YOUTH CORPERS IN 2019

GEJ carry go.No vacancy in Aso Villa
Re: Power Blocs Backing Buhari –Tunde Bakare by Myself2(m): 8:41am On Jan 31, 2015
1stdammy:
Haa!! See me see trouble ooo, tot I was the only one ooo. This stupid post nearly got me confused. And this was exactly what he talked about that not all that are being reported on papers or online are true............what a perfect example. This post is not only wrong but misleading, so I rather suggest it being removed.

Let's wait and see what the mods will do

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Fayose Jets Out To China / Iyabo Obasanjo Speaks On Father’s Letter To Buhari / Lai Mohammed Bows To Muhammad Zayannu, The Emir Of Yauri (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.