Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,037 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

How To Escape Running Down This Valentines Day in 3 simple steps - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Escape Running Down This Valentines Day in 3 simple steps (536 Views)

10 tips to escape the friendzone and get any girl of your dreams / 120 Romantic Love Messages And Poem to send to your Loved one on valentines day / Check Out This Pix Of Valentines Day Far Back 1965 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Escape Running Down This Valentines Day in 3 simple steps by Maambee: 9:26pm On Jan 29, 2015
As we all obviously know, Valentines day don dey around the corner again. Most guys i know are dreading it irrespective of the elections coming up cheesy (we all know our babes no wan hear that one), nor do some guys care whether elections dey or not. A lot of are looking for ways to not run down in the process. So i was on Twitter earlier in the day, saw something that caught my eye, and i decided to share grin ... it turns out one can now borrow money via Sterling Social Lender just by using your social media accounts such as Twitter or Facebook! The 3 simple steps are:

1. Connect and Register to Sterling Bank via your Twitter or Facebook account.

2. Click the Apply for Cash button. The cash request page will indicate to the maximum cash request you are eligible to at any point in time.

3. When a cash request is approved, the funds are disbursed to your verified Sterling Bank Account. You can withdraw your cash via ATM as well.

Get quick cash whenever you need to. Sms SocialLender+Space+Amount to the short 30812 code.

Go to sterlingbankng.com/sociallender to start!
What qualifies everyone to borrow money is just their followers oh! grin Now one can be rest assured that they won't run down on top valentines day this year wink , so no one has any excuse again oh! tongue cheesy

You're welcome grin

Re: How To Escape Running Down This Valentines Day in 3 simple steps by labistercollins(m): 9:39pm On Jan 29, 2015
Really
Re: How To Escape Running Down This Valentines Day in 3 simple steps by Emmyginger(m): 9:44pm On Jan 29, 2015
borrowing is interesting while paying back is boring
Re: How To Escape Running Down This Valentines Day in 3 simple steps by Maambee: 9:51pm On Jan 29, 2015
Yes really oh smiley
labistercollins:
Really
Re: How To Escape Running Down This Valentines Day in 3 simple steps by Maambee: 9:51pm On Jan 29, 2015
Lol, that'll obviously depend on how much you borrow nah cheesy
Emmyginger:
borrowing is interesting while paying back is boring

(1) (Reply)

Readers:on Wedding Day Confessed To Hv Slept With Your Bestie,wat Will U Do? / Mature Marriage / My Lover Passion Towards Me Has Change..continue Reading

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.