Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,103 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

....... As Buhari Enters HALL OF SHAME. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ....... As Buhari Enters HALL OF SHAME. (2177 Views)

Shiites’ Member Faints As Buhari Returns (Photo) / Aisha And President Buhari Hug As Buhari Returns From UK (Pic) / If Jonathan Or Buhari Enters An Bombing Stops, Then Something Is Wrong. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

....... As Buhari Enters HALL OF SHAME. by PhockPhockMan: 4:32am On Jan 30, 2015
For Buhari to squander the golden opportunity presidential debate provided to trash many allegations against him, ranging from corruption, 53 suit case scandal, N2.8 billion missing money while as NNPC chairman as well as financial scandals as head of PTF, Human rights abuse allegations and most importantly, his plans for Nigerians if he's eventually elected as the President of Nigeria.

For turning his back against the people by withdrawing from presidential debate, I on behalf of GENUINE PROGRESSIVES, I induct General Muhammadu Buhari into AFRICA HALL OF SHAME.

#BuhariMustDebate

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ....... As Buhari Enters HALL OF SHAME. by Lifeiscool(m): 4:35am On Jan 30, 2015
Your house, right?

1 Like

Re: ....... As Buhari Enters HALL OF SHAME. by Nobody: 4:37am On Jan 30, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
For Buhari to squander the golden opportunity presidential debate provided to trash many allegations against him, ranging from corruption, 53 suit case scandal, N2.8 billion missing money while as NNPC chairman as well as financial scandals as head of PTF, Human rights abuse allegations and most importantly, his plans for Nigerians if he's eventually elected as the President of Nigeria.

For turning his back against the people by withdrawing from presidential debate, I on behalf of GENUINE PROGRESSIVES, I induct General Muhammadu Buhari into AFRICA HALL OF SHAME.

#BuhariMustDebate
Watch the Debate he did in 2011 which Goodluck Jonathan boycotted

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DsRhP4eRFSU

3 Likes

Re: ....... As Buhari Enters HALL OF SHAME. by Truckpusher(m): 4:39am On Jan 30, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

#BuhariMustDebate
The malam already knew that the odds were against him ,now he would be relying solely on APC propaganda and rigging to win a ward election.

#BuhariMustDebate........Spread the message.

The clueless nomad must debate and tell Nigerians what his intentions are. grin

8 Likes

Re: ....... As Buhari Enters HALL OF SHAME. by clevvermind(m): 5:04am On Jan 30, 2015
I am not surprised that Buhari and his APC
gangs are running away from exposing their
rotten backside to Nigerians and the rest of
the world. I would have however been
surprised to see him go for it. All along, didnt
they have the knowledge of those organizing
the debate? Its always easy to make noise
but hard to defend the issues the noise will
generate. Change indeed!

5 Likes

Re: ....... As Buhari Enters HALL OF SHAME. by LagosBoi2(m): 5:11am On Jan 30, 2015
You mean the debate that Ait and Nta wants to host? you must be joking to think GMB will fall for that.

When you are comparing Jonathan with GMB, Jonathan himself will be laughing at you

4 Likes

Re: ....... As Buhari Enters HALL OF SHAME. by laffytaffy1: 5:19am On Jan 30, 2015
I was seriously looking at voting for Buhari, but now I feel like voting for Buhari is like voting for a coward. It's just like Obama saying he would not have a debate or interview with Fox because FOX is right wing. I read that this morning and I was very disappointed. I was really hoping to see Buhari stand up to Jonathan and tell him to his face that his administration was weak.

6 Likes

Re: ....... As Buhari Enters HALL OF SHAME. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:26am On Jan 30, 2015
Based on your President's definition of hall of shame, DSP Alamiesigha, Bode George, Buruju Kashamu, Tony Aninih, Femi Fani-Kayode etc, should be part. They are known thieves and drug barons. Some of them have been convicted.
Re: ....... As Buhari Enters HALL OF SHAME. by tit(f): 5:27am On Jan 30, 2015
Buhari is a coward!
He is afraid of facing the micocone.

3 Likes

Re: ....... As Buhari Enters HALL OF SHAME. by fattybombom: 6:47am On Jan 30, 2015
Ho do you expect a secondary school drop-out to participate in a presidential debate when the likes of America's tv goddess Amanpoeur would be following it?

2 Likes

Re: ....... As Buhari Enters HALL OF SHAME. by PhockPhockMan: 7:11am On Jan 30, 2015
seges:

Watch the Debate he did in 2011 which Goodluck Jonathan boycotted

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DsRhP4eRFSU
Why is he running away this time?
Re: ....... As Buhari Enters HALL OF SHAME. by PhockPhockMan: 7:26am On Jan 30, 2015
Again, Buhari fumbles miserably.

Cc tomakint, Idumuose, atlwireles, Nigerianvenom, chukwudi44, priscaoge, tonte, xcolanto, Sunnybobo3, biafranqueen, truckpusher, theassassin, jujuboy, jesusiscoming, Brownlord, Mogidi, anonimi, noblezone, tit, ishiamu, firefire, babyosisi, blacktechnology, datolee, Billyonaire, taharqa, ujoinme, uchidodo, publisher, gramci, Longeria, jmaine, berem, egift, NgeneUkwenu, barcarnista, Obiagelli, demdem, Omenka, GenBuhari, kelsoft, OrlandoOwo, Caseless, MichaelSokoto, gbawe, donphilopus, koboko69, cramjonse, arresa, cleverly, gbawe, Apcontherun, firefire.

3 Likes

Re: ....... As Buhari Enters HALL OF SHAME. by ishiamu(m): 7:32am On Jan 30, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

Cc tomakint, Idumuose, atlwireles, Nigerianvenom, chukwudi44, priscaoge, tonte, xcolanto, Sunnybobo3, biafranqueen, truckpusher, theassassin, jujuboy, jesusiscoming, Brownlord, Mogidi, anonimi, noblezone, tit, ishiamu, firefire, babyosisi, blacktechnology, datolee, Billyonaire, taharqa, ujoinme, uchidodo, publisher, gramci, Longeria, jmaine, berem, egift, NgeneUkwenu, barcarnista, Obiagelli, demdem, Omenka, GenBuhari, kelsoft, OrlandoOwo, Caseless, MichaelSokoto, gbawe, donphilopus, koboko69, cramjonse, arresa, cleverly, gbawe, Apcontherun, firefire.

LoL not surprise my brother I expected same

4 Likes

Re: ....... As Buhari Enters HALL OF SHAME. by raumdeuter: 7:33am On Jan 30, 2015
Re: ....... As Buhari Enters HALL OF SHAME. by Dabss(m): 7:39am On Jan 30, 2015
It did not surprise me that he refused to participate in a debate by a TV station controlled by the corrupt PDP.

Saibuhari.

Gej will be in the hall of shame after Feb 14.

1 Like

Re: ....... As Buhari Enters HALL OF SHAME. by PhockPhockMan: 8:00am On Jan 30, 2015
Dabss:
It did not surprise me that he refused to participate in a debate by a TV station controlled by the corrupt PDP.

Saibuhari.

Gej will be in the hall of shame after Feb 14.
That's how illiterates behaves, make noise and chicken out when chips are down. I wonder how he would've faced Jonathan's intellectual fire power.

#BuhariMustDebate

3 Likes

Re: ....... As Buhari Enters HALL OF SHAME. by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 8:09am On Jan 30, 2015
If you want to emberass buhari give him microphone

3 Likes

Re: ....... As Buhari Enters HALL OF SHAME. by koboko69: 8:12am On Jan 30, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

Cant you for once think with your grey matter? Dont mention me on your silly threads. APC gave a valid reason. We can all see the show of shame AIT brought upon themselves and upon PDP. The more you people try, the more you make the General popular. He is not going for a debate organised by mediocres..,,SIMPLE AND PLAIN. When you mr clueless avoided a neutral debate in 2011, what was your stand? foolishness at its peak

2 Likes

Re: ....... As Buhari Enters HALL OF SHAME. by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:24am On Jan 30, 2015
LagosBoi2:
You mean the debate that Ait and Nta wants to host? you must be joking to think GMB will fall for that.

When you are comparing Jonathan with GMB, Jonathan himself will be laughing at you
If he is not afraid of debate he should demand for a neutralized credible media to conduct one for the contestants it will be an opportunity to further impress the electorates
Re: ....... As Buhari Enters HALL OF SHAME. by sirprinceUZ: 8:29am On Jan 30, 2015
wot is dis one saying? I even wonder why the Oga Gej train is making a fuss over this thing. is it a force to attend? or is the debate the only criteria for one to contest an election?

Gej avoided a neutral debate on 2011, so woz d fuss over this one. Even, all the animals in the zoo knows that dis debate is going to be manipulated.
Re: ....... As Buhari Enters HALL OF SHAME. by omenka(m): 8:31am On Jan 30, 2015
koboko69:

Cant you for once think with your grey matter? Dont mention me on your silly threads. APC gave a valid reason. We can all see the show of shame AIT brought upon themselves and upon PDP. The more you people try, the more you make the General popular. He is not going for a debate organised by mediocres..,,SIMPLE AND PLAIN. When you mr clueless avoided a neutral debate in 2011, what was your stand? foolishness at its peak
There are some people whose mentions I simply ignore. Such as people who can't differentiate between a trench coat and a suit, or an airport shuttle and a train.

Just try to do same.
Re: ....... As Buhari Enters HALL OF SHAME. by Babacele: 8:49am On Jan 30, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

#BuhariMustDebate
XPOSED: AIT Caught Pants Down After Accusing Buhari Supporters of Hacking Its Online PollThe Africa Independent Television (AIT),has been caught pants down in an attempt to smear the image of the presidential candidate f the All Progressives Congress (APC), General Muhammadu Buhari, which has become a stock in trade for many individuals, groups and organisations sympathetic to the cause of President Goodluck Jonathan.The Television station had few days ago organised an online poll between the Candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), President Goodluck Jonathan and that of the All Progressives Congress (APC), General Muhammadu Buhari on who Nigerians prefer as their president.But just a day after the poll went online, AIT being the organiser pull down the poll after Buhari assumed an unprecedented lead over president Jonathan, claiming the site is undergoing maintenance.Buhari’s lead in notwithstanding a documentary which has been aired constantly on the television platform with the clear intent of tarnishing the image of the former Head of State.The decision of the TV station to pull down the poll did not go down well with most Nigerians who criticised AIT for its bias on Buhari. Scores of people lambasted the station for deliberately playing out the script of the presidency and the PDP.But in order to justify her decision to pull down the poll website where Buhariwas clearly in the lead, AIT released a press statement claiming the poll was hacked by supporters of Buhari with theuse of a software to vote several times in favour of Buhari.In the statement widely circulated to media houses, AIT claimed an integrity test conducted on the result of the poll showed that 30 unidentified unique IP addresses voted a total of 4969 in favour of Buhari, suggesting that the process was hacked and rigged.Not satisfied with the claim by AIT however, ICT expert and Executive Director of Paradigm Initiative Nigeria (PIN), Gbenga Sesan went to work and discovered that AIT did nit only lied in the press statement, but also deliberately manioulated the CSV file which contained the IP addresses where voters who participated in the polling are found.According to Mr. Sesan, though the AIT tried to edit the CSV file so as to prove their point that the poll was hacked, they failed in putting the numbers together which ended up exposing them.Incidentally, this is about the second time a similar but deliberate falsification from the Jonathan camp would be exposed.In early 2014, a presidential aide sent a mail with an alias attempting to indict former Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), Sanusi Lamido Sanusi who is now the emir of Kano as the sponsor of Boko Haram.Sanusi at that time exposed the $20 billion said to be missing from the account of the Nigerian Nationa Petroleum Corporation (NNPC).See below Mr. Sesan’s finding as he revealed via his twitter handle.@gbengasesan'Gbénga Sèsan @gbengasesan · 2h 2 hours ago1. Internet Protocol (IP) addresses are number labels assigned to devices within a network that uses the Internet Protocol for communication'Gbénga Sèsan @gbengasesan · 2h 2 hours ago2. Internet Protocol designers used 32-bit number. IP protocol version 4 (IPv4) is limited because it’s only from 0.0.0.0 to 255.255.255.255'Gbénga Sèsan @gbengasesan · 2h 2 hours ago3. That basically means IP version 4 only has 4,294,967,295 IP addresses. That explains why IP version 6 (128-bit numbers) is now being used'Gbénga Sèsan @gbengasesan · 2h 2 hours ago4. Long numbers can be confusing. So, IP addresses use dotted-decimal format: 4 numbers separated by periods. Something like 192.168.123.132'Gbénga Sèsan @gbengasesan · 2h 2 hours ago5. If geeks don’t want to be nice, they’d leave easy IP address 192.168.123.132as 32 bit number. That’d be 11000000101010000111101110000100'Gbénga Sèsan @gbengasesan · 2h 2 hours ago15. I now have a copy of the CSV file sent by AIT to media houses. This copy was obtained from a pro-GEJ news websitehttp://www.thebreakingtimes.com/exclusive-how-pro-buhari-online-users-compromised-ait-polls/…'Gbénga Sèsan @gbengasesan · 2h 2 hours ago19. Ladies and gentlemen, look at the IPaddresses again. What did you notice? Exactly. 82.145.210.258 to 82.145.210.293. 258 and 293? AIT?!'Gbénga Sèsan @gbengasesan · 2h 2 hours ago20. The folly went all the way to 82.145.210.570. First, 82.anything isn’t geographically in Nigeria. It’s in Europe.AIT says NIG. Error 1'Gbénga Sèsan @gbengasesan · 2h 2 hours ago21. The biggest error is that anything above 255 is not a valid dotted-decimalnumber. Remember, highest binary is 11111111. That’s 255.'Gbénga Sèsan @gbengasesan · 2h 2 hours ago22. Ladies and gentlemen, AIT messed up! Big time. If you would fabricate lies, don’t be lazy like the Goodluck Jonathan administration.'Gbénga Sèsan @gbengasesan · 2h 2 hours ago23. AIT fabricated IP addresses that don’t exist to prove that APC rigged their poll. Shame on you, AIT. I dare youto disprove these tweets'Gbénga Sèsan @gbengasesan · 2h 2 hours ago24. I’ll say this again. This is 2015. Not 1999. If you’re going to lie, be smart about it. Otherwise, we’ll factcheck and expose your lies!'Gbénga Sèsan @gbengasesan · 2h 2 hours agoIn conclusion, @AIT_Online, you owe @ThisIsBuhari and @APCNigeria apologies. The management of Daar Communications PLC lied. Apologise NOW!'Gbénga Sèsan @gbengasesan · 2h 2 hours agoAIT reminds me of the cheat who was given “expo”. He dubbed all answers, and also dubbed the instruction, “don’t dub beyond this point” :'Gbénga Sèsan @gbengasesan · 2h 2 hours agoThe cheats needed to show a lot of rows with Buhari and similar IPs. When “engineer” got to 255, (s)he forgot “don’t dub beyond this point”SOURCE:http://abusidiqu.com/exposed-ait-caught-pants-accusing-buhari-supporters-hacking-online-
Re: ....... As Buhari Enters HALL OF SHAME. by PhockPhockMan: 9:31am On Jan 30, 2015
koboko69:

Which valid reason? To me it's all about Cowardice. That AIT and NTA, two profit making television stations broadcasted a paid documentary allowed by the law is now the reason he chickened out of a debate to tell Nigerians what he has for them. It's obvious Buhari has no genuine plan for Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ....... As Buhari Enters HALL OF SHAME. by PhockPhockMan: 9:51am On Jan 30, 2015
omenka:
There are some people whose mentions I simply ignore. Such as people who can't differentiate between a trench coat and a suit, or an airport shuttle and a train.

Just try to do same.
You're an embarassment to the school you attended. I allowed you to keep fooling yourself. I threw up a SATIRE in a thread, you and your fellow certificate Forgers illiterates kept making fool of yourselves.
Go ahead,

1 Like

Re: ....... As Buhari Enters HALL OF SHAME. by Nobody: 9:54am On Jan 30, 2015
Buhari is trying to dodge questions about his certificates

1 Like

Re: ....... As Buhari Enters HALL OF SHAME. by PhockPhockMan: 10:00am On Jan 30, 2015
chukwudi44:
Buhari is trying to dodge questions about his certificates
You're right bro.

1 Like

Re: ....... As Buhari Enters HALL OF SHAME. by Here2BustnScrew: 10:03am On Jan 30, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
Based on your President's definition of hall of shame, DSP Alamiesigha, Bode George, Buruju Kashamu, Tony Aninih, Femi Fani-Kayode etc, should be part. They are known thieves and drug barons. Some of them have been convicted.
obasanjo, tinubu, rotimi will be part as well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ....... As Buhari Enters HALL OF SHAME. by dominique(f): 10:18am On Jan 30, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
Why is he running away this time?

He didn't go in 2011 and we didn't hear any uproar. I should be asking you why Jonathan did not attend the one organised by NN24 then. Why did he run away?
Re: ....... As Buhari Enters HALL OF SHAME. by mrmetoo1: 10:27am On Jan 30, 2015
laffytaffy1:
I was seriously looking at voting for Buhari, but now I feel like voting for Buhari is like voting for a coward. It's just like Obama saying he would not have a debate or interview with Fox because FOX is right wing. I read that this morning and I was very disappointed. I was really hoping to see Buhari stand up to Jonathan and tell him to his face that his administration was weak.

Please what debate did Obama have that Fox news had anything to do with? Even with interviews, Obama rarely did Fox News interviews. No one is going to walk into a situation where you know you're being set-up.

P.S. Just went through your post, you're anti-Buhari as they come, there's no indication whatsoever that you were remotely considering voting for Buhari.
Re: ....... As Buhari Enters HALL OF SHAME. by PhockPhockMan: 10:52am On Jan 30, 2015
dominique:

He didn't go in 2011 and we didn't hear any uproar. I should be asking you why Jonathan did not attend the one organised by NN24 then. Why did he run away?
Wetin be NN24? Have they conducted any debate before? Infact, this is the second time Buhari is running away from debate.
COWARD.

1 Like

Re: ....... As Buhari Enters HALL OF SHAME. by dominique(f): 12:03pm On Jan 30, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
Wetin be NN24? Have they conducted any debate before? Infact, this is the second time Buhari is running away from debate.
COWARD.

At least it's a neutral channel. Will you go for a debate co-organized by a channel that rans an hour long documentary slandering you and mocking your late wife and daughter. Talk true
Re: ....... As Buhari Enters HALL OF SHAME. by fathermikky: 1:24pm On Jan 30, 2015
If buhari come for debate he know that he will lose even there before losing the election.GEJ will win both election and debate.GEJ 2019

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

3rd Of June Is The Yoruba New Year / Buba Galadima May Represent Yobe In Buhari's Cabinet / Donald Thrump Tweet Abt Black Americans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.