Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,398 members, 7,819,420 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Does Hearing This Word Mean Anything To You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Hearing This Word Mean Anything To You? (796 Views)

When A Girl Greets A Guy Does It Mean Anything / Should I Go Back To Her House After Hearing This? / Does Six Packs Abs Mean Anything To Naija Babes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Hearing This Word Mean Anything To You? by shinechinedu(m): 7:03am On Jan 30, 2015
this might seem a bit cray or stupid, but i attach so much importance to it. Guys how do you react or feel if you keep saying 'I LOVE YOU' and she says nothing or just smile? i started loosing feelings and having second thoughts about my relationship with my ex when i found out that for more than 8 months, i will tell her that four later word and she'll just be smilling without saying shii back. the feelings i lost for her and the doubt was so huge that it contributed 70 percent to our breakup.. be sincere please
Re: Does Hearing This Word Mean Anything To You? by alberto2k(m): 7:08am On Jan 30, 2015
Before I tell a girl "I love u" e don reach my neck be that and if she says nothing and just smile...

Mehn... She won't hear that word again till I've heard it from her for like 99times cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Does Hearing This Word Mean Anything To You? by Deshannel(m): 7:12am On Jan 30, 2015
Hearing it from a special person in your life.
It does!!!

1 Like

Re: Does Hearing This Word Mean Anything To You? by Nobody: 7:22am On Jan 30, 2015
hearing the word from someone that means a lot to me is like winning a lottery.
although i most say this at times i don't reply cause am too moved to talk
Re: Does Hearing This Word Mean Anything To You? by ITbomb(m): 7:25am On Jan 30, 2015
If the sex was so good, I will definitely compliment you with a "I love you", don't worry I won't wait for answers
Re: Does Hearing This Word Mean Anything To You? by shinechinedu(m): 7:37am On Jan 30, 2015
AyokunleRuth:
hmmmmm this is serious.
really serious...
Re: Does Hearing This Word Mean Anything To You? by Nobody: 7:47am On Jan 30, 2015
shinechinedu:
really serious...
i believe in actions more than words. but it's difficult to decide if a person who said it means it more than the person who smile.

it is truly serious and confusing
Re: Does Hearing This Word Mean Anything To You? by ijobaooorun(m): 7:58am On Jan 30, 2015
(*I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ prophet voice*) this 1 ℓ̊s strong
Re: Does Hearing This Word Mean Anything To You? by shinechinedu(m): 8:01am On Jan 30, 2015
AyokunleRuth:

i believe in actions more than words. but it's difficult to decide if a person who said it means it more than the person who smile.

it is truly serious and confusing
if I value you so much as to show it in every way or anyway, saying it becomes as involuntary as blinking my eyes, so that's not an excuse. If you can show it, you can say it.

1 Like

Re: Does Hearing This Word Mean Anything To You? by Nobody: 8:04am On Jan 30, 2015
shinechinedu:
if I value you so much as to show it in every way or anyway, saying it becomes as involuntary as blinking my eyes, so that's not an excuse. If you can show it, you can say it.
yes that true. Now lemme modify my comment. you just convinced me grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Did U/how Are U Celebrating Your Val? / Nigerian Lady Proposes To Boyfriend (pics) / Who Says Girls Get To Choose?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.