Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,641 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

When A Girl Greets A Guy Does It Mean Anything - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Girl Greets A Guy Does It Mean Anything (1788 Views)

Does This Mean Anything / Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? / Have You Eaten? A Question Asked By Females Does It Mean Anything!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Girl Greets A Guy Does It Mean Anything by jonaifame22(m): 10:17am On Dec 31, 2016
Good morning all, happy new year in advance to all my guys and people who have followed me sorry I didn't follow u back, but beleive me u are in my heart always, but I forget abt u when I'm restn my head on my girl friends lap, which is quite normal, thanks for undrstanding,

And also my guys like classcaptain, obontami, butchcassidy,iamlegend, and other guys who like my thread, I pray that in 2017 may you continue to be a rape victim of beautiful and rich sweet buttie gals both in ur areas of residence and faraway until u pack to another area,where u shall also be welcomed by another set of sweet gals wth huge and dangerously mighty breasts like that of laveda dat may break ur chest if u dnt position urself well when u want to hug, and also who have soft and tender skin like sinaj so that when u're in bed wth dem u can be squeezing their body as u're ravishing them.

Now there's dis beautiful gal learning fashion designing in my work place area, she came to my shop one day askn me to change one thousand naira note for her and which I did, so since then she started greeting me anytime she sees me, later she stopped and now she has started again, I and the spirit of lust have reasoned together and the spirit of lust gave me an answer of konji, I like her and I won't mind fvckn her if the opportunity presents it self cos she's sweet like cashew and has curve like blackberry.

Before I make my move of konji on her, I dnt want her to stop cos when she passes me after greetn me,I can look at her yansh when she has passed because afterall she's the one who greeted and I have to look at her to respond.

What will you do if it were to be u who is in my shoe of konji? Pls insult me it's allowed. Thank u.

Will you toast her or not

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Greets A Guy Does It Mean Anything by SuperSuave(m): 10:21am On Dec 31, 2016
You this boy again?!! When will you grow up?

Re: When A Girl Greets A Guy Does It Mean Anything by jonaifame22(m): 10:34am On Dec 31, 2016
I dnt know when I'll grow up, so can answer u give me an answer, yes or no?
Re: When A Girl Greets A Guy Does It Mean Anything by PASCALSILVA(m): 10:37am On Dec 31, 2016
BROS BUT IF U ASK ME NA WHO I GO COME ASK..

Re: When A Girl Greets A Guy Does It Mean Anything by grad2012(f): 1:34pm On Dec 31, 2016
No it doesn't.
Re: When A Girl Greets A Guy Does It Mean Anything by jonaifame22(m): 9:43pm On Jan 03, 2017
grad2012:
No it doesn't.
I thought it meant something, I was already planning a move of konji
Re: When A Girl Greets A Guy Does It Mean Anything by oldfoolnigger(m): 10:35pm On Jan 03, 2017
Hian to greet someone is now problem o
Re: When A Girl Greets A Guy Does It Mean Anything by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jan 03, 2017
Chai! undecided
Re: When A Girl Greets A Guy Does It Mean Anything by ameezy(m): 11:45pm On Jan 03, 2017
angry

(1) (Reply)

Woo The Girl/guy You Have Been Secretly Admiring Here On Nairaland / How Few Good Girls Became Slay Queen's (pics) / My Ex Want To Sleep With Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.