Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,774 members, 7,820,710 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

Buhari & Osinbajo With Alaafin Of Oyo (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari & Osinbajo With Alaafin Of Oyo (Photo) (32472 Views)

FFK Mocks Osinbajo With A Photo Of Buhari Carrying VP (Photoshopped) / Photos Of Yemi Osinbajo With Namadi Sambo At State House Today / Photos: Buhari And Osinbajo With Their Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari & Osinbajo With Alaafin Of Oyo (Photo) by hizaya61(m): 11:06pm On Jan 30, 2015
Ok next topic
Re: Buhari & Osinbajo With Alaafin Of Oyo (Photo) by Isiterere(m): 11:06pm On Jan 30, 2015
"Jailer and Jailee " seeing eye to eye

ALL IZZ WELL

1 Like

Re: Buhari & Osinbajo With Alaafin Of Oyo (Photo) by Klasique911(m): 11:06pm On Jan 30, 2015
Agents of change

Sai Buhari
Re: Buhari & Osinbajo With Alaafin Of Oyo (Photo) by stinggy(m): 11:06pm On Jan 30, 2015
Iku Baba Yeye
Re: Buhari & Osinbajo With Alaafin Of Oyo (Photo) by kendrick9(m): 11:06pm On Jan 30, 2015
Gej till 2019
Re: Buhari & Osinbajo With Alaafin Of Oyo (Photo) by DAMAYYOR(m): 11:06pm On Jan 30, 2015
Like for Boko. hari share for gej angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari & Osinbajo With Alaafin Of Oyo (Photo) by tola9ja: 11:06pm On Jan 30, 2015
Nigerian refugees displaced into Niger Republic refused food materials sent to them simply because the packages had Jonathan's poster and

photo. You will be deceiving yourself if you still blame the opposition for this because those refugees were in dire need of the food but they

rejected it because they prefer to starve rather than take the handouts of an uncaring leader and that was the only way they could register

their own displeasure against the Jonathan regime. There is no point blaming APC or NNPC, the people's anger against Jonathan is as real as

the Sun. Even a child will not deny its presence.

WASIU AYINDE MUSIC

OYA SAY BABA
SAY BUHARI
OYA SAY BABA
SAY BUHARI
OYA SAY BABA
SAY BUHARI

PD PIGS NAIRALAND THUGS

OYA SAY BABA
SAY BUHARI
OYA SAY BABA
SAY BUHARI
OYA SAY BABA
SAY BUHARI
OYA SAY BABA
SAY BUHARI

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari & Osinbajo With Alaafin Of Oyo (Photo) by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jan 30, 2015
chichriso:
DONT VOTE FOR A DICTATOR

VOTE GEJ

Buhari is not a dictator at the moment...he is a private citizen, and ex-leader.

Unless you mean to imply that Buhari is still in office.
Re: Buhari & Osinbajo With Alaafin Of Oyo (Photo) by jingh(f): 11:10pm On Jan 30, 2015
ireneony:
all I see is two eddiotgrin
pls this section is not meant for you.
your Brain capability is for romance section, pls someone should sweep her out of here with d APC brooms

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari & Osinbajo With Alaafin Of Oyo (Photo) by mgbeketoto: 11:11pm On Jan 30, 2015
See as the "Ocinbade" resemble ''ouseboy"? embarassed
The BUHARI sef. . . . I can't describe 'it'! undecided

Ororo OLOFIN nko? grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari & Osinbajo With Alaafin Of Oyo (Photo) by ireneony(f): 11:13pm On Jan 30, 2015
jingh:
pls this section is not meant for you.
your Brain capability is for romance section, pls someone should sweep her out of here with d APC brooms
I can see you're one of those APC losersgrin

1 Like

Re: Buhari & Osinbajo With Alaafin Of Oyo (Photo) by danypoolson(m): 11:14pm On Jan 30, 2015
raumdeuter:
[size=15pt]See a man diligent in his work, He shall stand before kings[/size]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2079711_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

And not with obscure men (NTA/AIT debates)
a man without certificate and a full of forged documents.a man that Can't speak English..a security man with wicked plans for the Nation..pls bringback your certificate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari & Osinbajo With Alaafin Of Oyo (Photo) by pelwal: 11:14pm On Jan 30, 2015
What can u say about this picture between obasanjo and jonathan view the pic here >> http://pelwal33..in/2015/01/lol-what-can-u-say-about-this-picture.html

1 Like

Re: Buhari & Osinbajo With Alaafin Of Oyo (Photo) by harry509: 11:14pm On Jan 30, 2015
adioolayi:
See His Excellency General Muhammadu Buhari, Prof Yemi Osinbajo and Governor Ajimobi of Oyo State with Iku baba yeye, Alase ikeji oroisa Alaafin of Oyo

Photo credited to Dele momodu's instagram page
action's speak's louda dan empty vessels. Febuhari loading...
Re: Buhari & Osinbajo With Alaafin Of Oyo (Photo) by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jan 30, 2015
raumdeuter:
Our incoming president already got the blessing of Alaafin of Oyo Iku baba yeye Alase ikeji Orisha and All the Oyo Mesi

compared to the drunkard below who is only fit for the position of palace jester/clown

Which cream d alaafin dey use? #justcurious undecided

2 Likes

Re: Buhari & Osinbajo With Alaafin Of Oyo (Photo) by tola9ja: 11:15pm On Jan 30, 2015
mtprofessor5:
I rep jona

AND YOU WILL JONA grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari & Osinbajo With Alaafin Of Oyo (Photo) by amnesty7: 11:19pm On Jan 30, 2015
new2020:

Going by the current PVC data, if presidential election were held today, GEJ will win. Let's not be fooled by the popular belief that Core North has more voters.....NO they don't! They have more population however that doesn't translate to eligible voters. These numbers are very telling! More so, to the chagrin of my friend, SW doesn't even have significant voters as most people thought...even Anambra has more PVC voters than any of the core SW states; excluding Lagos! Again this a factual statement... see above!

Will there be significant increment in these PVC numbers in 14 days? I doubt.

APC supporters pay attention to these numbers...this is only what will count on election day NOT POPULATION!
So daft a prediction. Just wait an coold see how the Clueless will kiss the ground, your hoax prediction/propaganda notwithstanding.

1 Like

Re: Buhari & Osinbajo With Alaafin Of Oyo (Photo) by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jan 30, 2015
amnesty7:

So daft a prediction. Just wait and see how the Clueless will kiss the grown, your hoax prediction notwithstanding.

Are you dumb? Forget about my prediction, Look at the PVC collections by states. I can't believe the numbers I'm seeing for North and SW.
Re: Buhari & Osinbajo With Alaafin Of Oyo (Photo) by Ifetex(m): 11:24pm On Jan 30, 2015

1 Like

Re: Buhari & Osinbajo With Alaafin Of Oyo (Photo) by amnesty7: 11:26pm On Jan 30, 2015
Are you dumb? Forget about my prediction, Look at the PVC collections by states. I can't believe the numbers I'm seeing for North and SW. [/quote]
The Clueless=Ground kisser. QED
Re: Buhari & Osinbajo With Alaafin Of Oyo (Photo) by ohenhen1: 11:26pm On Jan 30, 2015
Don't be fooled

Ondo is APC
Katsina is going APC

GEJ will not do well in he North.

GMB will get a lot of votes in Rivers. APC governor has done well.

1 Like

Re: Buhari & Osinbajo With Alaafin Of Oyo (Photo) by iphanyiuma(m): 11:27pm On Jan 30, 2015
Woww the alaafin is really an afin!! gringringringrin albino

1 Like

Re: Buhari & Osinbajo With Alaafin Of Oyo (Photo) by amnesty7: 11:28pm On Jan 30, 2015
new2020:

Are you dumb? Forget about my prediction, Look at the PVC collections by states. I can't believe the numbers I'm seeing for North and SW.

The Clueless=Ground kisser. QED.

1 Like

Re: Buhari & Osinbajo With Alaafin Of Oyo (Photo) by mattkelly: 11:41pm On Jan 30, 2015
Abegi,did he remove he's shoes at the Palace?I was told the Alaafin is the only one that can wear shoes within the Palace
Re: Buhari & Osinbajo With Alaafin Of Oyo (Photo) by deejayALFY(m): 11:43pm On Jan 30, 2015
new2020:

Going by the current PVC data, if presidential election were held today, GEJ will win. Let's not be fooled by the popular belief that Core North has more voters.....NO they don't! They have more population however that doesn't translate to eligible voters. These numbers are very telling! More so, to the chagrin of my friend, SW doesn't even have significant voters as most people thought...even Anambra has more PVC voters than any of the core SW states; excluding Lagos! Again this a factual statement... see above!

Will there be significant increment in these PVC numbers in 14 days? I doubt.

APC supporters pay attention to these numbers...this is only what will count on election day NOT POPULATION!
bro, i pray d court wil Rule for d use of tvc for dos who hv d pvc#judgewisely#febuhari14/2015#votewisely
Re: Buhari & Osinbajo With Alaafin Of Oyo (Photo) by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jan 30, 2015
I am an something. I am 73yrs old without WAEC result and I want to rule Nigeria.... What am i?? grin
Re: Buhari & Osinbajo With Alaafin Of Oyo (Photo) by Maxjony2000: 11:46pm On Jan 30, 2015
I just want to appeal to everyone; truly, the heat for this very election is alarming and increasing by the day.
However, let us bear in mind that one collective agenda remains our demand of whoever win!
With this understanding, we don't need war of words and all sorts of things as we are all seeing these days; rather we
Should be prepared to support the winner by whichever way in order to progress as a nation!
Re: Buhari & Osinbajo With Alaafin Of Oyo (Photo) by Segzy2004: 11:46pm On Jan 30, 2015
way forward Nigeria
Re: Buhari & Osinbajo With Alaafin Of Oyo (Photo) by drnairalov: 11:48pm On Jan 30, 2015
I strongly believe that APC would win, theres something about Osibanjo that makes me say so. both of them have Nigeria best interest

1 Like

Re: Buhari & Osinbajo With Alaafin Of Oyo (Photo) by guttentag(m): 11:56pm On Jan 30, 2015
Azz Wipe mODA-Fucker

Re: Buhari & Osinbajo With Alaafin Of Oyo (Photo) by jars9: 11:56pm On Jan 30, 2015
The same super clueless pa buhari that confronted this same man for travelling to Israel

1 Like

Re: Buhari & Osinbajo With Alaafin Of Oyo (Photo) by rubii09: 11:58pm On Jan 30, 2015
Why is a mixed race person a king in Nigeria. The alaafin is obviously mixed race.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ukai Udeme Gives Bicycles, Palm Wine Tapping Items To Villagers (photos) / 'NNPC Gave John Momoh, Channels TV N19 Billion To Promote Buhari' - Leadersng / Kano's Hisbah Should Arrest The Mannequin In Aso Rock - Kperogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.