Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,163 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Buhari & Osinbajo With Alaafin Of Oyo (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari & Osinbajo With Alaafin Of Oyo (Photo) (32469 Views)

FFK Mocks Osinbajo With A Photo Of Buhari Carrying VP (Photoshopped) / Photos Of Yemi Osinbajo With Namadi Sambo At State House Today / Photos: Buhari And Osinbajo With Their Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari & Osinbajo With Alaafin Of Oyo (Photo) by yuio33: 12:01am On Jan 31, 2015
The duke of oyo town is call Alafin of Oyo town, he is not well educated. He does not know what a trade treaty means. So the politician use him any how because he is not well educated. You can see the way ajimobi miss use alafin as a rag all the time
Re: Buhari & Osinbajo With Alaafin Of Oyo (Photo) by Nobody: 12:07am On Jan 31, 2015
Between politicians and lawyers who lie most?They are on parallel level
Re: Buhari & Osinbajo With Alaafin Of Oyo (Photo) by ignis: 12:11am On Jan 31, 2015
GEJ till buhari and his daughter learn how to speak English.

Failbuhari 2015

2 Likes

Re: Buhari & Osinbajo With Alaafin Of Oyo (Photo) by Nobody: 12:13am On Jan 31, 2015
deejayALFY:
bro, i pray d court wil Rule for d use of tvc for dos who hv d pvc#judgewisely#febuhari14/2015#votewisely

Even though I don't support GMB, I like your comment because you are very objective...you looked at the data and realized that TVC could be the answer for GMB to win. Obviously with PVC, GEJ will win. Not like the dummy that replied me earlier trying to argue with me...what are you arguing? The PVC data is a factual data from INEC.

1 Like

Re: Buhari & Osinbajo With Alaafin Of Oyo (Photo) by ICANOFFICE: 12:14am On Jan 31, 2015
tola9ja:

AND YOU WILL JONA grin grin grin grin
-

Going by PVCs collection per Geo political zones, It is clear who has the ace

Northwest - 10,172,480
NorthCentral -5,859,562
Northest - 5,678,678-
southwest -5,910,661
SouthSouth-6,214,977
Southest-3,156,327

GMB will clear all the states in Northwest and probably all in Southwest, at worst loose either Ekiti or Ondo. By the way I was in Ekiti last week and going by the pulse and my interactions with people, dont see how GMB will loose in Ekiti. GMB will win not less than 4 states in North east and thats being comservative.

GEJ will win all the states in Southeast. He would also win South South, However EDO States is a swing state and comes into play.
North Central is almost equally split: GMB will win Kwara, Niger and Nasarawa. GEJ will win Plateau, Benue and likely Kogi, which is also a swing state.

Overall , I see GMB wining at least 19 states while GEJ would probably win 17 states. Herein lies the key decider. Turnout and Voters per Geo political zones. Voters by Geo-political zones already in APC advantage....... except something dramatic happens, its difficult seeing GEJ winnihg this election.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari & Osinbajo With Alaafin Of Oyo (Photo) by Locapito(m): 12:44am On Jan 31, 2015
new2020:

Going by the current PVC data, if presidential election were held today, GEJ will win. Let's not be fooled by the popular belief that Core North has more voters.....NO they don't! They have more population however that doesn't translate to eligible voters. These numbers are very telling! More so, to the chagrin of my friend, SW doesn't even have significant voters as most people thought...even Anambra has more PVC voters than any of the core SW states; excluding Lagos! Again this a factual statement... see above!

Will there be significant increment in these PVC numbers in 14 days? I doubt.

APC supporters pay attention to these numbers...this is only what will count on election day NOT POPULATION!
from ur BIAS ANALYSIS, i can see TANoid working through u. Let set the record straight;
(1) pdp will not win any state in the North.
(2)pdp will not get up to 25% votes cast in south west.
(3)as for rivers and imo ststes, Amechi and Rochas re Mafia Managers. Which i blv they will mess gej up. If the election should be free and fair, my bro gej na goners.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari & Osinbajo With Alaafin Of Oyo (Photo) by Esperooke(m): 12:47am On Jan 31, 2015
ICANOFFICE:
-

Going by PVCs collection per Geo political zones, It is clear who has the ace

Northwest - 10,172,480
NorthCentral -5,859,562
Northest - 5,678,678-
southwest -5,910,661
SouthSouth-6,214,977
Southest-3,156,327

GMB will clear all the states in Northwest and probably all in Southwest, at worst loose either Ekiti or Ondo. By the way I was in Ekiti last week and going by the pulse and my interactions with people, dont see how GMB will loose in Ekiti. GMB will win not less than 4 states in North east and thats being comservative.

GEJ will win all the states in Southeast. He would also win South South, However EDO States is a swing state and comes into play.
North Central is almost equally split: GMB will win Kwara, Niger and Nasarawa. GEJ will win Plateau, Benue and likely Kogi, which is also a swing state.

Overall , I see GMB wining at least 19 states while GEJ would probably win 17 states. Herein lies the key decider. Turnout and Voters per Geo political zones. Voters by Geo-political zones already in APC advantage....... except something dramatic happens, its difficult seeing GEJ winnihg this election.

Add Kogi for GMB pls, no doubt about that. I am privy to what is going on across the state.

1 Like

Re: Buhari & Osinbajo With Alaafin Of Oyo (Photo) by iponrite: 12:49am On Jan 31, 2015
if jonathan win make i shit for toilet.....i will vote buhari in febuhari even if they disquilify buhari i will vote for another presidential candidate

1 Like

Re: Buhari & Osinbajo With Alaafin Of Oyo (Photo) by Adex097: 12:57am On Jan 31, 2015
PrinceMario:
Nigeria and Mexico approached China for credit
facility to rebuild their railway systems. They
both got the credit.
Look at what each country did with the money.
Obviously we are in permanent rebellion with
excellence! When shall we stop celebrating
mediocrity
And China be like "MONEY DON LOSS #OGA_CLUELESS"
Re: Buhari & Osinbajo With Alaafin Of Oyo (Photo) by redsun(m): 1:05am On Jan 31, 2015
That alafin looks like he bleaches. What a bad role model for a traditional ruler.

1 Like

Re: Buhari & Osinbajo With Alaafin Of Oyo (Photo) by bosunjohns(m): 1:14am On Jan 31, 2015
macpetrus:
Noted... Nice Pic
I wish Buhari all the best!!!

15th February. GEJ will be alive. 72 year old GMB will be alive. Be wise, Make sure you're alive. #WordForTheYouth
Re: Buhari & Osinbajo With Alaafin Of Oyo (Photo) by sayyid(m): 1:35am On Jan 31, 2015
i rep change all d way.
Re: Buhari & Osinbajo With Alaafin Of Oyo (Photo) by filebe777: 1:39am On Jan 31, 2015
Rawani:
The incoming President & VP with HRH The Alaafin of Oyo.

ehn..eeehn, so buhari cant bow down to the alaafin?
And you want my vote?

GEJ till buhari respects traditional rulers.

1 Like

Re: Buhari & Osinbajo With Alaafin Of Oyo (Photo) by lepasharon(f): 1:45am On Jan 31, 2015
rubii09:
Why is a mixed race person a king in Nigeria. The alaafin is obviously mixed race.

Thanks to bleaching creams grin
Re: Buhari & Osinbajo With Alaafin Of Oyo (Photo) by manck2: 1:45am On Jan 31, 2015
Alafin is not well educated.

It is call a trade treaty.the laws says, the law most cancel buhari election if he wins.
Re: Buhari & Osinbajo With Alaafin Of Oyo (Photo) by manck2: 1:48am On Jan 31, 2015
Wayo kill wayo. The court will cancel buhari election for failing to obey the law.

Buhari election will be cancelled

The law does not recorgnized what osibanjo father in laws and others did. The court will cancel buhari election.

Even if buhari win by 99%. And Jonathan get 1%. Jonathan will be declared win.. Because buhari refused to obey the law. The law does not accept occupation of another country
Abiola election

Re: Buhari & Osinbajo With Alaafin Of Oyo (Photo) by ordovicianonly(f): 2:07am On Jan 31, 2015
Sai. Buhari.... U will win Insha Allah come Febuhari14
Re: Buhari & Osinbajo With Alaafin Of Oyo (Photo) by discusant: 2:57am On Jan 31, 2015
Alafin is supposed to be a righteous man. He must have asked: Buhari, where is your certificate to enable you qualify to contest for presidential elections this time?
Re: Buhari & Osinbajo With Alaafin Of Oyo (Photo) by cold(m): 3:41am On Jan 31, 2015
Lol..those stares though...what could they possibly be thinking?

Re: Buhari & Osinbajo With Alaafin Of Oyo (Photo) by Nobody: 3:45am On Jan 31, 2015
toxiflam:
kk
The Alaafin looks fit o , Long Live Kabeysi
Just reminiscening on the old days of social studies
the study of Oyo kingdom, Bashorun, Oyo Mesi et al
Anyway **in Madridfc's voice** I wish Buhari Good luck.
undecided
Re: Buhari & Osinbajo With Alaafin Of Oyo (Photo) by Raiders: 4:23am On Jan 31, 2015
new2020:

Going by the current PVC data, if presidential election were held today, GEJ will win. Let's not be fooled by the popular belief that Core North has more voters.....NO they don't! They have more population however that doesn't translate to eligible voters. These numbers are very telling! More so, to the chagrin of my friend, SW doesn't even have significant voters as most people thought...even Anambra has more PVC voters than any of the core SW states; excluding Lagos! Again this a factual statement... see above!

Will there be significant increment in these PVC numbers in 14 days? I doubt.

APC supporters pay attention to these numbers...this is only what will count on election day NOT POPULATION!
your analysis is very baised. Why do you think pdp want the election postponed? They are scared that North has more pvc collection than SS and SE. GEJ didn't get more than 10% in katsina state in 2011 but your analysis predicted GEJ getting 40% this year.

1 Like

Re: Buhari & Osinbajo With Alaafin Of Oyo (Photo) by Itulah(m): 5:56am On Jan 31, 2015
Despite all this Is President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Really Bad? He has done well. I challenge the Buhari supporters give me 10 things Buhari has achieved for this country.
1] Goodluck Jonathan signed FOI bill that Obasanjo refused to sign and you join then in saying that
Goodluck is bad.
2] Goodluck approved N18,000 Minimum wage
from N7,500 Which Obasanjo refused to sign and
you say that Goodluck is bad and NYSC allowance from N7,500 to nearly approved N39,500, yet they say he is bad.
3] Goodluck dualized federal roads (about 25,000km) which Obasanjo and past Govts abandoned and you say Goodluck is bad.
4] The rail system is working now, with little
budget But Obasanjo Sunk billions of dollars
without result, other pasts leader ignored and you
say that Goodluck is bad.
5] Goodluck has been conducting free and fair
elections whereas the ones conducted under
Obasanjo are Shameful and national disgrace yet
you say Goodluck is bad.
6] Goodluck established 12 new universities, 9 in
the North to improve learning and knowledge and
increase the Jambites admission rate, yet you say
that Goodluck is bad.
7] Goodluck established the Almajiri system for Northern abandoned street children and those
deprived of education by their own people and you say Goodluck is bad.
8] Goodluck has been building dams and improving the country's power from 2500mW to 6,000MW -And successfully privatized the sector which many analyst believed is the best way to go and you joined them say that Goodluck is bad.
9] Agriculture have been revamped and for the
first time in Nigerian history, Food prices came down
during Christmas, instead of skyrocketing and you
say that he is a bad President.
10] 2013 and 2014 was the Christmas in Nigeria,
where Nigerian did not sleep in filling stations for
3 to 4 days to get Petrol or 100s of people being
roasted alive in attempts to get fuel in petrol stations, wickedly, you joined them to say that our God given President is not performing.
11] Airports are wearing world class looks and
every zone have International airport and you say
Goodluck is bad.
12] This administration has employed more people in their 5years in office than any other in the history of Nigeria [Via Agric, Energy sector,16 New Car Companies, 12 New Universities, 3,826 primary Health care Centers, Teaching Hospitals] SURE-P, YOUWIN and you say Goodluck is bad. Now do you think that General Muhammadu Buhari will perform magic, which he could not do when he was in his 40s, if you vote him? What else do they want from President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan? APC is a party of propaganda so we all know where these demeaning reports are coming from. It all about 2015 and the fact remains that no matter their propaganda and mudslinging, BUHARI WILL NEVER BE PRESIDENT... NOT NOW, NOT EVER
Re: Buhari & Osinbajo With Alaafin Of Oyo (Photo) by j4sure(m): 5:59am On Jan 31, 2015
eleko1:
the man appeared clueless,see where he point the stick sad
STOP INSULTING THE OFFICE OF MR PRESIDENT OF YOUR COUNTRY> ATLEAST RESPECT THE OFFICE NOT THE MAN
Re: Buhari & Osinbajo With Alaafin Of Oyo (Photo) by j4sure(m): 6:03am On Jan 31, 2015
raumdeuter:
Our incoming president already got the blessing of Alaafin of Oyo Iku baba yeye Alase ikeji Orisha and All the Oyo Mesi

compared to the drunkard below who is only fit for the position of palace jester/clown

PLEASE STOP INSULTING THE OFFICE OF YOUR PRESIDENT NOT THE MAN BUT THE OFFICE.
Re: Buhari & Osinbajo With Alaafin Of Oyo (Photo) by jingh(f): 6:07am On Jan 31, 2015
ireneony:
I can see you're one of those APC losersgrin
losers so say
I see you are one if the bimbo we ve on NL
clueless follower of GEJ on net.
go to where you are fit
politics is not place for a bimbo
Re: Buhari & Osinbajo With Alaafin Of Oyo (Photo) by MayorofLagos(m): 6:24am On Jan 31, 2015
This is your Mayor reporting live from the capital of Yoruba Empire, the seat of Imperial power and dominance, the Palace of the Alaafin, Iku Baba Yeye, Igba keji Orisha......may the Emperor live long!

In keeping with traditions in Yorubaland, all political aspirants seeking victory across Yorubaland must visit and request an isoriti (authority or clearance) from Alaafin. This token is like an access key or a password. The candidate who receives it will make a circuit visit to the local Obas to prove his endorsement by Oyo. This is passage to claiming electoral victory all over Yorubaland.

We are live in Oyo, reporting to you that Alhaji Muhammadu Buhari this afternoon received endorsement of Oyo.

We therefore confidently confirm for you that Buhari has won a landslide victory in the entire Yorubaland. Tune in as we bring you more forecasts of electoral victories.
Re: Buhari & Osinbajo With Alaafin Of Oyo (Photo) by Azo(m): 6:25am On Jan 31, 2015
Guys click the link below to vote as regards the feb 14 election in a real poll. Pls share and broadcast.
http://vote.pollcode.com/71756982
Re: Buhari & Osinbajo With Alaafin Of Oyo (Photo) by eleko1: 6:38am On Jan 31, 2015
I don hear U ooo.but wait,it is presidential for Ur President to call people MAD,TOUTS/his country jungle is ok abi?
j4sure:
STOP INSULTING THE OFFICE OF MR PRESIDENT OF YOUR COUNTRY> ATLEAST RESPECT THE OFFICE NOT THE MAN
Re: Buhari & Osinbajo With Alaafin Of Oyo (Photo) by drisatasarr: 7:14am On Jan 31, 2015
alaoeri:
GMB receiving royal blessing.
GMB/PYO 2015.

HRH should stop bleaching his skin. It is quite unbecoming, it looks bad and it is not healthy.
Re: Buhari & Osinbajo With Alaafin Of Oyo (Photo) by Profkunlexxy(m): 7:24am On Jan 31, 2015
ignis:
GEJ till buhari and his daughter learn how to speak English.

Failbuhari 2015
hw many English can u presy and his wife speak without error?
Re: Buhari & Osinbajo With Alaafin Of Oyo (Photo) by audujosh(m): 7:34am On Jan 31, 2015
ireneony:
all I see is two eddiotgrin

Luk at dis one dt her parents are still feeding.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aisha Yesufu: For Competence, Equity, Kwankwaso Should’ve Been Obi’s Deputy / Drama In Kogi Police Command As Incoming CP Flee Without Taking Over / Lawmakers Secretly Gathering Signatures To Impeach Buhari - Kazaure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.