Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,831 members, 7,817,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

Buhari & Osinbajo With Alaafin Of Oyo (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari & Osinbajo With Alaafin Of Oyo (Photo) (32463 Views)

FFK Mocks Osinbajo With A Photo Of Buhari Carrying VP (Photoshopped) / Photos Of Yemi Osinbajo With Namadi Sambo At State House Today / Photos: Buhari And Osinbajo With Their Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari & Osinbajo With Alaafin Of Oyo (Photo) by Dozzmani(m): 7:37am On Jan 31, 2015
Am new here pals,please welcome me proper to this great nairaland family.love u all[color=#000099][/color][b][/b]
Re: Buhari & Osinbajo With Alaafin Of Oyo (Photo) by IVORY2009(m): 8:27am On Jan 31, 2015
aboy247:
[s]Traditional rulers kissing politicians... lipsrsealed since 18BC

Suspected Fulani herdsmen kill 27 Taraba villagers
Source: http://e reporter.com.ng/index.php/national-news/item/2904-suspected-fulani-herdsmen-kill-27-taraba-villagers[/s]

Take this your bloody advert away from this, animal....
Re: Buhari & Osinbajo With Alaafin Of Oyo (Photo) by ireneony(f): 9:25am On Jan 31, 2015
jingh:
losers so say
I see you are one if the bimbo we ve on NL
clueless follower of GEJ on net.
go to where you are fit
politics is not place for a bimbo
girl shut up! You that registered last year November telling me where to comment, you must be high on crack.....
When I say shut up, I mean it..
B1tch!
Re: Buhari & Osinbajo With Alaafin Of Oyo (Photo) by iamord(m): 9:52am On Jan 31, 2015
raumdeuter:
Our incoming president already got the blessing of Alaafin of Oyo Iku baba yeye Alase ikeji Orisha and All the Oyo Mesi

compared to the drunkard below who is only fit for the position of palace jester/clown

hahahahahahahahahaha .. my goodness. u are funny
Re: Buhari & Osinbajo With Alaafin Of Oyo (Photo) by annurhaske(m): 9:54am On Jan 31, 2015
#gmb2015

Re: Buhari & Osinbajo With Alaafin Of Oyo (Photo) by jingh(f): 1:03pm On Jan 31, 2015
ireneony:
girl shut up! You that registered last year November telling me where to comment, you must be high on crack.....
When I say shut up, I mean it..
B1tch!
its not about duration spent on NL, its about the brain capability, thinking and intelligece.
you lack all brainless and clueless harlot.
go back to romance section where you post stupid topic like yourself .

sorry gurl
Re: Buhari & Osinbajo With Alaafin Of Oyo (Photo) by ireneony(f): 1:07pm On Jan 31, 2015
jingh:
its not about duration spent on NL, its about the brain capability, thinking and intelligece.
you lack all brainless and clueless harlot.
go back to romance section where you post stupid topic like yourself .

sorry gurl
go and twerk on a d1ck

B1tch!
Re: Buhari & Osinbajo With Alaafin Of Oyo (Photo) by jingh(f): 1:13pm On Jan 31, 2015
ireneony:
go and twerk on a d1ck

B1tch!
every word of yours shows the bitchy trait in you.

Abeg waka commot,you are already noticed
Re: Buhari & Osinbajo With Alaafin Of Oyo (Photo) by ireneony(f): 1:15pm On Jan 31, 2015
jingh:
every word of yours shows the bitchy trait in you.

Abeg waka commot,you are already noticed
shut up loser....
You're so forking wasted and your pouci stink embarassed...

I guess your mom is a forking b1tch
Re: Buhari & Osinbajo With Alaafin Of Oyo (Photo) by jingh(f): 1:24pm On Jan 31, 2015
ireneony:
shut up loser....
You're so forking wasted and your pouci stink embarassed...
evenas ayou
I guess your mom is a forking b1tch
hahahahahaha I marvel at how you were trained at home
so pitiful.
am not surprise if you ve a good mum, you doing abuse mine

but wait you smell a pussy stench, check yourself CU's ain't live with ya.
done talking to Nairaland universal charger
Re: Buhari & Osinbajo With Alaafin Of Oyo (Photo) by ireneony(f): 1:27pm On Jan 31, 2015
jingh:
hahahahahaha I marvel at how you were trained at home
so pitiful.
am not surprise if you ve a good mum, you doing abuse mine

but wait you smell a pussy stench, check yourself CU's ain't live with ya.
done talking to Nairaland universal charger
this b1tch is go pained right now grin..
your mum should and go and twerk on a puppy D1ck.
Re: Buhari & Osinbajo With Alaafin Of Oyo (Photo) by ngoziiwenofu1: 1:35pm On Jan 31, 2015
Alaafin Oyo is Alaafin Oyo not Nigeria! GMB can be welcomed by him and not welcomed by Nigerians.
So it doesn't mean anything to us.
For a better Nigeria... Vote GEJ
Vote PDP
Re: Buhari & Osinbajo With Alaafin Of Oyo (Photo) by macof(m): 4:02pm On Jan 31, 2015
Lmao grin

Alaafin Oyo with a fulani that brought down his empire

Oba fe di Eru gambari undecided
Re: Buhari & Osinbajo With Alaafin Of Oyo (Photo) by macof(m): 4:24pm On Jan 31, 2015
donphilopus:
That's our incoming President.

...In your dreams cheesy

GEJtill2019...if u no like go jump inside lagoon
Re: Buhari & Osinbajo With Alaafin Of Oyo (Photo) by macof(m): 4:24pm On Jan 31, 2015
While the fulani herdsmen are busy doing what they know best..their leader Buhari refuses to caution them
www..com.ng/index.php/national-news/item/2904-suspected-fulani-herdsmen-kill-27-taraba-villagers
Re: Buhari & Osinbajo With Alaafin Of Oyo (Photo) by macof(m): 4:27pm On Jan 31, 2015
toxiflam:
kk
The Alaafin looks fit o , Long Live Kabeysi
Just reminiscening on the old days of social studies
the study of Oyo kingdom, Bashorun, Oyo Mesi et al
Anyway **in Madridfc's voice** I wish Buhari Good luck.

Did you also study how some fractions of Oyo aligned with gambari and betrayed their own blood?
Re: Buhari & Osinbajo With Alaafin Of Oyo (Photo) by NovusHomo(m): 6:23pm On Jan 31, 2015
alaoeri:
GMB receiving royal blessing. cool
GMB/PYO 2015.

https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/2079719_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

POIGNANT! to those who have a knowledge of the recent history of the Yoruba. Can HRH and Prof. Osinbajo do a follow-up?. I think the Alafin needs to visit Mrs. HID Awolowo. Time is running out Kabiyesi, you need to unite us.
Re: Buhari & Osinbajo With Alaafin Of Oyo (Photo) by NovusHomo(m): 6:30pm On Jan 31, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kano's Hisbah Should Arrest The Mannequin In Aso Rock - Kperogi / Peter Obi Rejected Land Offer From Anambra Housing Corporation In 2007 (Photos) / Cross River APC Has No Candidates - INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.