Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,874 members, 7,956,301 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:29 AM

Did AIT Really Release Those CSV Files - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did AIT Really Release Those CSV Files (21845 Views)

Police AIG Summons Case Files Of Man Who Named His Dog ‘Buhari’ / WAEC Certificate: Buhari Files Appeal Against Ruling Dismissing His Objection / PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara Live On NTA And AIT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did AIT Really Release Those CSV Files by goshen(m): 9:42am On Jan 30, 2015
We are saying --the evidence presented by AIT was doctored to rubbish the integrity of an opposition candidate/party and also cover up the reality that GEJ lost the online poll.
deletrue:
Are you saying there is no multiply voting in favour of Buhari?
Re: Did AIT Really Release Those CSV Files by Samiceman: 9:49am On Jan 30, 2015
holatin:
Hi
Hello, Sai Buhari
Re: Did AIT Really Release Those CSV Files by Moz22: 9:49am On Jan 30, 2015
I voted Buhari in the online polls and i am sure everyone did same...

like if u voted for Buhari and not the #cluelessOne!

1 Like

Re: Did AIT Really Release Those CSV Files by GoldHorse(m): 9:51am On Jan 30, 2015
I used to like and respect AIT. Then shame on them if Gbengas claim is correct. They should dispute it.
Re: Did AIT Really Release Those CSV Files by deletrue: 9:59am On Jan 30, 2015
I attended APC Kagana (sorry for bad spelling) one of the local Local Government campaign rallies. You know I have an apc card with which I attends any where, whatever programme they organise, i am free to attend but a supporter of pdp. While in the rally taking a keen look and evaulating their programme, I decided to go to a local beer palour to take bottle of Fanta. While there AIT was showing the rally and at the time showing a very big crowd. I then concentrated after a time, I then discovered that majority of apc rallies are very fake pictures. What apc is doing is to attach some popular picture of some other events that carries large crowd and attach it to their live rallies.
What am saying is that apc can do what ever to win this election. If you are a supporter of pdp, be very careful otherwise, you will never believe your eyes. The Nigerian police, the local people, the army must be ready, especially in Portharcourt, Logas, the north east. I know, particularly Amaechi must be taken proper care. PDP, be warned. Do not take Amaechi as a toy. Wike should watch him very careful. He may organise his own army, police to label GEJ election bad. It is not time to play. Tell one another.
This their 'na me only go rule' concept has made apc very dangerious,but am very sure apc will fail like before. They, apc are well known as the father and mother of propaganda

1 Like

Re: Did AIT Really Release Those CSV Files by RAO1(m): 10:05am On Jan 30, 2015
bi a ba n ju abebe s'oke ni igba 'gba, ibi pelebe ni yio fi le le.....Even if they conduct this several times,the same result ll b experienced..... o ya! conduct a more secured Online poll and see.....mumus
Re: Did AIT Really Release Those CSV Files by bumtos(m): 10:06am On Jan 30, 2015
you don't know their office?
Re: Did AIT Really Release Those CSV Files by angelawoko(m): 10:08am On Jan 30, 2015
How come they have ip address above 255?

Re: Did AIT Really Release Those CSV Files by Nobody: 10:12am On Jan 30, 2015
AIT should hide their head in shame....
Re: Did AIT Really Release Those CSV Files by fboycaestro(m): 10:18am On Jan 30, 2015
deletrue:
I attended APC Kagana (sorry for bad spelling) one of the local Local Government campaign rallies. You know I have an apc card with which I attends any where, whatever programme they organise, i am free to attend but a supporter of pdp. While in the rally taking a keen look and evaulating their programme, I decided to go to a local beer palour to take bottle of Fanta. While there AIT was showing the rally and at the time showing a very big crowd. I then concentrated after a time, I then discovered that majority of apc rallies are very fake pictures. What apc is doing is to attach some popular picture of some other events that carries large crowd and attach it to their live rallies.
What am saying is that apc can do what ever to win this election. If you are a supporter of pdp, be very careful otherwise, you will never believe your eyes. The Nigerian police, the local people, the army must be ready, especially in Portharcourt, Logas, the north east. I know, particularly Amaechi must be taken proper care. PDP, be warned. Do not take Amaechi as a toy. Wike should watch him very careful. He may organise his own army, police to label GEJ election bad. It is not time to play. Tell one another.
This their 'na me only go rule' concept has made apc very dangerious,but am very sure apc will fail like before. They, apc are well known as the father and mother of propaganda

oga go sleep....Youre a liar

3 Likes

Re: Did AIT Really Release Those CSV Files by Decryptor(m): 10:28am On Jan 30, 2015
A forensic test of the votes polled after the website was shut down further revealed that 30 identified unique IP-addresses had voted a total of 4969 times in favour of General Muhammadu Buhari.

Elections never start and these apc fols are displaying their talents on ordinary online polls! INEC should sit up oh! Because these touts will definitely try something funny esp in the Northe East and South West
Re: Did AIT Really Release Those CSV Files by Hamazz1: 10:31am On Jan 30, 2015
vantage7:
You know what AIT, just conduct a repeat poll with very stringent security features that will ensure no multiple voting and see if the results wouldn't be similar. Nigerians are just sick and tired of GEJ's maladministration, period!
or better still invite d marilyn ogar of d DSS n their cloning experts to verify d whole situation...
Re: Did AIT Really Release Those CSV Files by holatin(m): 10:34am On Jan 30, 2015
Samiceman:
Hello, Sai Buhari
hahahahahaha ow u
Re: Did AIT Really Release Those CSV Files by Nobody: 11:21am On Jan 30, 2015
Ikwokrikwo:
They said they were seeking legal advice on releasing the files on their website, suddenly a strange website came up with the supposed files. Why is it still not an AIT's website where they said they will publish the file if their lawyers permit them?
We know how far people can go in this propaganda times to discredit their perceived enemies, we cannot be completely sure that AIT released those files.
I am still waiting for AIT's reaction anyway.
I like the way Jonathanians reason; your reservation only came after that analysis by Gbenga Sesan.
Re: Did AIT Really Release Those CSV Files by Ikwokrikwo: 11:28am On Jan 30, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Did'nt you watch their news yesterday
Did you read the opening post at all?
AIT clearly admitted that the post was rigged and were considering if it is legal for them to release the CSV file (containing IP addresses of participants) to the public through their website.
Suddenly, a strange website came up with the supposed files filled with errors anyone with the most basic IT knowledge wouldn't make.
So I am wondering that since the file wasn't released on their website as promised in their press statement, could it be that someone else released that doctored one to spoil their reputation?
Think about it without bias, it can happen to anyone.
Like I said, I am still waiting for their response.
Re: Did AIT Really Release Those CSV Files by angelsing(m): 11:42am On Jan 30, 2015
deletrue:
Wait let me understand u clearly, u mean APC doctored live event of their crowd while its been shown live to everybody?...You don't need to write long story to show ur support for GEJ just don't spread lies while u are at it
Re: Did AIT Really Release Those CSV Files by petrelli07: 11:42am On Jan 30, 2015
lol.... this was the same thing that happened when the DSS accused APC of hacking into inec database..... Question 1: if APC wanted to hack into the database (which I'm not sure is online), why would they have video tutorials on hacking in the hard disks of the computers at their hq? they av money.... they can always get a us-based guru.....
question 2: if they were so desperate as to rig the polls, they could av easily used an IP switcher ir router.... hell you can download it for free at cnet.com...
conclusion: PDP is scared of GMB's candidacy..... if GEJ had really performed, he'll not need this propaganda to get votes....
Re: Did AIT Really Release Those CSV Files by myproperty(m): 11:59am On Jan 30, 2015
frodobee:
I am asking same questions.
My background in computing, I know there is no such IP address above 255. I am a fan of GEJ but a AIT got it wrong ie if truly that file was uploaded by AIT.
Secondly, multiple voting can still be carried out with devices whose IP's are masked. Masking an IP makes it almost untraceable or traceable to wrong networks.
I for one, would want a proper clarification from AIT or another poll to be conducted with better securities enabled.

A lot of evil things are being done by politicians just because of the quest for power. I had wrote somewhere on this forum accusing AIT of manipulating the IP addresses based on the IP addresses released. Now it is obvious that AIT did not release any IP address.. interestingly the so called IP addresses are not on AIT website and AIT have never said that they have released the IP addresses and no credible media organization in Nigeria have published it either.
some people are bent to paint AIT black.
I apologize for my initial comment about AIT.

1 Like

Re: Did AIT Really Release Those CSV Files by remsonik(f): 12:06pm On Jan 30, 2015
myproperty:

A lot of evil things are being done by politicians just because of the quest for power. I had wrote somewhere on this forum accusing AIT of manipulating the IP addresses based on the IP addresses released. Now it is obvious that AIT did not release any IP address.. interestingly the so called IP addresses are not on AIT website and AIT have never said that they have released the IP addresses and no credible media organization in Nigeria have published it either.
AIT released those IP addresses and showed it during the news yesterday. Why use lies to cover lies?? I saw it and I was like who is their tech guru that did a rubbish job for them?? Why manipulate IP addresses just to rubbish apc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did AIT Really Release Those CSV Files by xtremrules(m): 12:18pm On Jan 30, 2015
petrelli07:
lol.... this was the same thing that happened when the DSS accused APC of hacking into inec database..... Question 1: if APC wanted to hack into the database (which I'm not sure is online), why would they have video tutorials on hacking in the hard disks of the computers at their hq? they av money.... they can always get a us-based guru.....
question 2: if they were so desperate as to rig the polls, they could av easily used an IP switcher ir router.... hell you can download it for free at cnet.com...
conclusion: PDP is scared of GMB's candidacy..... if GEJ had really performed, he'll not need this propaganda to get votes....
Thanks. Imagine learning harking while election is February. Only a fool will believe that. What you'll understand is that they where not saying that to us. They where targeting fools who couldn't reason. At times am forced to believe that most PDP fans can't reason. There lots of bad gurus who are willing to do this hacking stuff and they do it perfectly with no loophole. APC learning hacking while election na February, nothing funny pass this joke.
Re: Did AIT Really Release Those CSV Files by dokunbam(m): 12:56pm On Jan 30, 2015
omenka:
After their lie has been busted by that tech guru, they wanna beat a fast retreat, or do I say, retract!! grin

Shame on you. AIT has lost all the essence it once carried. That is what you get when you mingle with clueless people for too long. cheesy

I like your comment

The love of money can make you a servant to the clueless.

Where is our $20B?
Re: Did AIT Really Release Those CSV Files by zoomzu(f): 1:03pm On Jan 30, 2015
Do these people think there are no Geeks in this country that could expose their lies. With my experience in Networking, I have never see an IP address beyond 255. AIT, you are caught red handed. I have never been a fan of AIT.
Re: Did AIT Really Release Those CSV Files by edward1106(m): 2:49pm On Jan 30, 2015
about the IP addresses from Europe Sesan is claiming Ait included as Nigeria, I fink its possible such people are in Nigeria but used VPN dat change their IP addresses n makes it seeem they are from Europe. VPN does dat
Re: Did AIT Really Release Those CSV Files by Orikinla(m): 3:57pm On Jan 30, 2015
simplemach:
APC, decieving the people and doing all sorts corrupt practices since 1982.
PDP till there's no more APC.

The hand holding a traditional African sweeping broom is central in the logo of the All Progressives Congress (APC), the main opposition party in Nigeria and currently the biggest and largest political party in Africa by the total population of the states under the leadership of the APC.

The symbolic logo of the APC is a green-white-blue background with a broom on the white background and a red base.
“Justice, Peace and Unity” is the motto with “Change” as its slogan. And the slogan has been resonating everywhere in Nigeria and making the APC the catalyst for change igniting and rejuvenating the spirit of patriotism among millions of Nigerians and galvanizing the youths for the revival of the Nigerian Dream for the nation building of a New Nigeria in the leadership of Africa.

A new broom sweeps well, but the old broom knows all the corners
.~ Nigerian proverb - See more at: http://www.nigeriansreport.com/2015/01/apc-and-symbolic-power-and-popularity.html#sthash.UHiiWZF6.dpuf

1 Share

Re: Did AIT Really Release Those CSV Files by bameyi(m): 5:08pm On Jan 30, 2015
@gbenga. Susan, good it investigation if what he said is true then any ip address with decimal above. 255 can not transmit any data frame within any network. So AIT, don't be like your president do a good job, or hire competent computer guy. If any of you disagree the the findings some of us that are CISCO certified Ccna, Ccnp, Ccie even an ordinary CCENT know that.

1 Like

Re: Did AIT Really Release Those CSV Files by Babacele: 5:14pm On Jan 30, 2015
deletrue:
Are you saying there is no multiply voting in favour of Buhari?
Read it well cos the guy challenged AIT to sue him o. so who did the multiple rigging? who is fooling who?

1 Like

Re: Did AIT Really Release Those CSV Files by Babacele: 5:20pm On Jan 30, 2015
myproperty:

careful lie ! did you watch AIT press conference on the reason for removing the polls?
Re: Did AIT Really Release Those CSV Files by joseph1013: 8:51pm On Jan 30, 2015
Hey tbaba1234, thegoodjoehunt3, the mods have banned me from the sports section the moment I began the update for the latest flying eagles match till further notice. No reason given. So won't be updating the threads till it's lifted.

You may want to inform the house on my behalf. Thanks.
Re: Did AIT Really Release Those CSV Files by tbaba1234: 8:53pm On Jan 30, 2015
joseph1013:
Hey tbaba1234, thegoodjoehunt3, the mods have banned me from the sports section the moment I began the update for the latest flying eagles match till further notice. So won't be updating the threads till it's lifted.

Mail mods... I figured it was spambot
Re: Did AIT Really Release Those CSV Files by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 10:09pm On Jan 30, 2015
joseph1013:
Hey tbaba1234, thegoodjoehunt3, the mods have banned me from the sports section the moment I began the update for the latest flying eagles match till further notice. No reason given. So won't be updating the threads till it's lifted.

It is Spam.Bo.t. It can be frustrating and annoying. Sometimes, for no reason. Just mail the mods. Sometimes they help, sometimes they do not. This is sad.
Re: Did AIT Really Release Those CSV Files by myproperty(m): 8:05am On Jan 31, 2015
Babacele:
careful lie ! did you watch AIT press conference on the reason for removing the polls?
remsonik:

AIT released those IP addresses and showed it during the news yesterday. Why use lies to cover lies?? I saw it and I was like who is their tech guru that did a rubbish job for them?? Why manipulate IP addresses just to rubbish apc
Yes i watched AIT news and they gave the reason for removing the polls, but i did not see them showing IP addresses used in the poll, but they showed pattern of votes caste. If you actually saw the IP address on AIT News, what news time did they show it, probably i did not watch that particular news( that is if they actually showed it). If AIT actually showed those IP addresses then they manipulated it. what is surprising me is that the original information is that AIT sent a press release to media houses and it is not published on newspapers and it is not on AIT websites either. but this is what i found out: http://www.aitonline.tv/post-massive_rigging_exposed_on_ait_online_presidential_poll.

one other thing that baffles me is that this IP addresses release matter is discussed online alone and none of the links lead to AIT but to some online sites.surprisingly APC never mentioned the issue of the IP addresses to discredit AIT( you and I knows that if they have these information they would use it against AIT).

I still dont know the truth
Re: Did AIT Really Release Those CSV Files by Babacele: 10:04am On Jan 31, 2015
myproperty:

Yes i watched AIT news and they gave the reason for removing the polls, but i did not see them showing IP addresses used in the poll, but they showed pattern of votes caste. If you actually saw the IP address on AIT News, what news time did they show it, probably i did not watch that particular news( that is if they actually showed it). If AIT actually showed those IP addresses then they manipulated it. what is surprising me is that the original information is that AIT sent a press release to media houses and it is not published on newspapers and it is not on AIT websites either. but this is what i found out: http://www.aitonline.tv/post-massive_rigging_exposed_on_ait_online_presidential_poll.

one other thing that baffles me is that this IP addresses release matter is discussed online alone and none of the links lead to AIT but to some online sites.surprisingly APC never mentioned the issue of the IP addresses to discredit AIT( you and I knows that if they have these information they would use it against AIT).

I still dont know the truth
then read segun's post carefully. then we can discuss. Not after Reno Okri or Wendell smith and recently Anthony Ogba scandals will I believe anything from the PDP's camp!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Cancels Scheduled Trip To Senegal / Imam Who Sheltered People In Plateau Killings To Get A National Honor / How Ibikunle Amosun Used Wasiu Sowami To Acquire High Profile Investment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.