Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,614 members, 7,809,250 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:43 AM

Heavy Rainfall In Lagos: Good Or Bad Sign For APC's Rally? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Heavy Rainfall In Lagos: Good Or Bad Sign For APC's Rally? (25581 Views)

Victoria Island Garden City Flooded After Hours Of Rainfall In Lagos Today (Pics / Satellite Town Road Lagos Flooded After Heavy Rainfall Today / Aftermath Of Heavy Rainfall In Asaba, Delta State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heavy Rainfall In Lagos: Good Or Bad Sign For APC's Rally? by kodded(m): 12:58pm On Jan 30, 2015
undecided

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXTGQxdUDzI[/quote]
Na rain be diz. ?
Or na hail ?
Re: Heavy Rainfall In Lagos: Good Or Bad Sign For APC's Rally? by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jan 30, 2015
Apc should have gotten a weather chart from Nig Met Agency before fixing a date. We are in a Digital world somebody.
Re: Heavy Rainfall In Lagos: Good Or Bad Sign For APC's Rally? by olamonsor2: 1:01pm On Jan 30, 2015
chukwudi44:
Raining seriously now even in January. The gods of the land must be angry with Buhari

U are a foo.l . In spiritual realm rain is a sign of blessing.

GOD BLESS GMB

1 Like

Re: Heavy Rainfall In Lagos: Good Or Bad Sign For APC's Rally? by timota(m): 1:01pm On Jan 30, 2015
Rain is a sign of good thing,in the Bible when Isreal sin Elijah prayed and threr was no rain for 3.5 years and after defeating the evil people he prayed again and rain fell.He even told Ahab to eat and drink for there is sound of abundant of rain

1 Like

Re: Heavy Rainfall In Lagos: Good Or Bad Sign For APC's Rally? by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jan 30, 2015
Buhari for president APC!!!

Jimi Agbaje for Lagos State Governor!!!!! Awesome man. PDP
Re: Heavy Rainfall In Lagos: Good Or Bad Sign For APC's Rally? by QuiverBox(f): 1:05pm On Jan 30, 2015
SomebodyLovesMe:

I feel terribly sorry for this country's youth.

When you compare the level of discourse that takes place on Nairaland to the level of discourse that takes place on foreign discussion boards, you can tell that the majority of Nigerian youth are really unintelligent.

This applies to supporters of both parties.

GBAM

1 Like

Re: Heavy Rainfall In Lagos: Good Or Bad Sign For APC's Rally? by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jan 30, 2015
toobby:
For those of you who is still holding broom up and down. We r not evil.

Even their general has no choice than to use the umbrella.

I'm sure you sweep your house with umbrella too!!!
Re: Heavy Rainfall In Lagos: Good Or Bad Sign For APC's Rally? by Adelebadmos(m): 1:07pm On Jan 30, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

I suppose that explains it. I am from the Ibibio stock and Akpabio is Annang but I challenge anyone to mention any governor who's performed as well as him. Not even Fashola meets the benchmark.

Mumu!

U dear compare a govt fully financially indepent with a govt living on fat oil money from ABUJA!!!!

The proof is simple. Let Akwa-Ibom abstain from the federal allocation for just a quater and assess what amount of the CAPITAL vote and the RECURRENT vote it can within!!!!

Besides, no govt in surpasses Lagos in the deployment of infrastructures in Nigeria.

Period.

Anyway, sai Buhari/Osinbajo!

FeBuhari 14 cannot be shifted!
That is, just 15days to put a stop to the wrong use of the internet blogs th"e mumu's"

2 Likes

Re: Heavy Rainfall In Lagos: Good Or Bad Sign For APC's Rally? by anonimi: 1:07pm On Jan 30, 2015
chukwudi44:
Raining seriously now even in January. The gods of the land must be angry with Buhari

And they are badly equipped for the rain =>

[img]http://3.bp..com/-FAV45XhqFG4/VJrt8KfvZaI/AAAAAAAANeE/KmDkF3yT00c/s1600/nigerian%2Bpolitical%2Bparties.jpg[/img]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Heavy Rainfall In Lagos: Good Or Bad Sign For APC's Rally? by Boyoorisha: 1:08pm On Jan 30, 2015
It is celestial endorsement of Buhari and Oshibanjo

2 Likes

Re: Heavy Rainfall In Lagos: Good Or Bad Sign For APC's Rally? by Rulzbeatz(m): 1:08pm On Jan 30, 2015
Bevista:

Just for the records, Gov Attah collected just over 400b in his first 8 years in office (with most of the funds coming in his last 3 yrs). In comparison, Gov Akpabio has been collecting over N400b per year for the Last 7.5 years (over N3trillon in all) due to sustained high oil price.

Just providing some perspective as you praise your 'god'.
if akpobio gets 400b....hw much is the country's budget with 36 states ....?do the math and stop displaying ignorance ....

1 Like

Re: Heavy Rainfall In Lagos: Good Or Bad Sign For APC's Rally? by Adelebadmos(m): 1:10pm On Jan 30, 2015
Very good sign!

It is an herald of Almighty's mercy on NIgeria.

1 Like

Re: Heavy Rainfall In Lagos: Good Or Bad Sign For APC's Rally? by Orikinla(m): 1:11pm On Jan 30, 2015
WOW!
The first rain of the new year 2015 in my location in Lagos city falls on my birthday like showers from heaven as General Muhammad Buhari and the APC storm Lagos for the mega presidential rally.
A sign from my one and only Almighty Father JEHOVAH JIREH that He is sending me showers of His awesome blessings for the year. and for the beginning of a New Nigeria!
HALLELUJAH!

Thanks to Schubbs Dental Clinics in Ikoyi, for being the first to wish me Happy Birthday.
Followed my Guaranty Trust Bank Plc; my "Friends" on Rebranding Nigeria Clubs on Facebook; and other special people for remembering my special day.

1 Like

Re: Heavy Rainfall In Lagos: Good Or Bad Sign For APC's Rally? by toobby(m): 1:16pm On Jan 30, 2015
AbuuUsaamah:

I'm sure you sweep your house with umbrella too!!!

Na only broom dem da use sweep house?
Re: Heavy Rainfall In Lagos: Good Or Bad Sign For APC's Rally? by XYZ123: 1:17pm On Jan 30, 2015
annibro:
Rain is from God & a sign of BLESSING

Wicked people can only hold rain but can't bring it?

GMB, u are BLESSED
1000000000 likes

1 Like

Re: Heavy Rainfall In Lagos: Good Or Bad Sign For APC's Rally? by gibzzhd: 1:17pm On Jan 30, 2015
its rained twice in Warri already in 2015
Re: Heavy Rainfall In Lagos: Good Or Bad Sign For APC's Rally? by SomebodyLovesMe: 1:19pm On Jan 30, 2015
chukwudi44:

sharraap who be youth? i resemble your age mate ni?

I don't know who you resemble and I don't know how old you are, but your comments reflect that like many others on this forum, you are not very intelligent.

1 Like

Re: Heavy Rainfall In Lagos: Good Or Bad Sign For APC's Rally? by kodded(m): 1:19pm On Jan 30, 2015
timota:
Rain is a sign of good thing,in the Bible when Isreal sin Elijah prayed and threr was no rain for 3.5 years and after defeating the evil people he prayed again and rain fell.He even told Ahab to eat and drink for there is sound of abundant of rain
T
Re: Heavy Rainfall In Lagos: Good Or Bad Sign For APC's Rally? by ibisko04: 1:20pm On Jan 30, 2015
chukwudi44:
Where are you from Mr Chukwudi. Their is nothing to tell you that God has bless your endeavour than a cool rainfall on a sunny afternoon when temperature is not friendly.
. I have been saying it that heaven is in agreement with this change that BUHARI is bringing to Nigeria.
Today!s rain is to confirmed the heavenly blessing given that Lagos is the engine room of Nigeria.
FEBUHARI 2015 is on course.

1 Like

Re: Heavy Rainfall In Lagos: Good Or Bad Sign For APC's Rally? by kodded(m): 1:21pm On Jan 30, 2015
toobby:

Na only broom dem da use sweep house?

Y
Re: Heavy Rainfall In Lagos: Good Or Bad Sign For APC's Rally? by IbokUtoroh(m): 1:22pm On Jan 30, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Even you a fellow Akwa-Ibomite who's witnessed unprecedented development heralded by a PDP-led government?

that thing isnt from akwaibom o, mek him find whr him from.
Re: Heavy Rainfall In Lagos: Good Or Bad Sign For APC's Rally? by crackhouse(m): 1:22pm On Jan 30, 2015
berem:
The first rainfall of this year coincided with Buhari's campaign in Lagos.
God is indeed wonderful!

God bless GMB
i believe God want to scatter their campaign rally. A whole lagos where we have strong APC supporters and rain is destroying their gathering. Can u imagine that?
Re: Heavy Rainfall In Lagos: Good Or Bad Sign For APC's Rally? by Ikpewe: 1:23pm On Jan 30, 2015
DankemzI:

She's an outcast, I know sure say she's from AkwaIbom. If she's from AkwaIbom she's compromised.
she is indeed an akwa ibomite and she is not compromise. we nid change in akwa ibom.
Re: Heavy Rainfall In Lagos: Good Or Bad Sign For APC's Rally? by 2kris(m): 1:28pm On Jan 30, 2015
Lagos needs umbrela#alomo or no aloma gej na him i get to choose
Re: Heavy Rainfall In Lagos: Good Or Bad Sign For APC's Rally? by talk2cj08(m): 1:33pm On Jan 30, 2015
This is a bad omen
Re: Heavy Rainfall In Lagos: Good Or Bad Sign For APC's Rally? by DankemzI(m): 1:34pm On Jan 30, 2015
Ikpewe:
she is indeed an akwa ibomite and she is not compromise. we nid change in akwa ibom.

Change from what in particular?
See what Akpabio has done, you want change to that primitive years?
Re: Heavy Rainfall In Lagos: Good Or Bad Sign For APC's Rally? by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jan 30, 2015
chukwudi44:
*SMH*
Re: Heavy Rainfall In Lagos: Good Or Bad Sign For APC's Rally? by luvprince4real(m): 1:38pm On Jan 30, 2015
jmaine:

You are such a useless being , so those who also experienced same in Epe et al., are lying too. What part of Ikd do you reside to warrant your useless tripe.

There are instances where they will be torrential rainfall in Computer village, but environs around Maryland will be as arid as ever without even a cloudy environment . . . .

What a Silly thing . . . .
ur left ear there. Y will u turn urself into a liar bcus of dat illitrate (GMB).
Re: Heavy Rainfall In Lagos: Good Or Bad Sign For APC's Rally? by Kenai: 1:39pm On Jan 30, 2015
As predicted, so has it come to pass...

[img]http://3.bp..com/-FAV45XhqFG4/VJrt8KfvZaI/AAAAAAAANeE/KmDkF3yT00c/s1600/nigerian%2Bpolitical%2Bparties.jpg[/img]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Heavy Rainfall In Lagos: Good Or Bad Sign For APC's Rally? by IbokUtoroh(m): 1:39pm On Jan 30, 2015
Adelebadmos:

Mumu!

U dear compare a govt fully financially indepent with a govt living on fat oil money from ABUJA!!!!

The proof is simple. Let Akwa-Ibom abstain from the federal allocation for just a quater and assess what amount of the CAPITAL vote and the RECURRENT vote it can within!!!!

Besides, no govt in surpasses Lagos in the deployment of infrastructures in Nigeria.

Period.

Anyway, sai Buhari/Osinbajo!

FeBuhari 14 cannot be shifted!
That is, just 15days to put a stop to the wrong use of the internet blogs th"e mumu's"

bros it is not 'you dear nor', but 'you there not'. You need to go back to school o, cause the way you dey drop gbagauns here, you fit melt nairaland server.

Chai buhari
your change is changing people from good to worst.
Re: Heavy Rainfall In Lagos: Good Or Bad Sign For APC's Rally? by callmeSwit(m): 1:43pm On Jan 30, 2015
GEJ2015
Re: Heavy Rainfall In Lagos: Good Or Bad Sign For APC's Rally? by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jan 30, 2015
IbokUtoroh:

bros it is not 'you dear nor', but 'you there not'. You need to go back to school o, cause the way you dey drop gbagauns here, you fit melt nairaland server.

Chai buhari
your change is changing people from good to worst.
Jesus Christ. Yours is even worse . Go back to kindergarten and learn simple and correct English. For your information it's " You dare not". Go and brush your teeth and go for evening lesson.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

DASUKIGATE: Jonathan ’s Headache: SUN / 'FG To Handover 23,000 Ghost Workers And Banks To Efcc'-finance Minister,adeosun / Refurbished Gunboat Inaugurated In Okrika By Olonisakin, Chief Of Defence Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.