Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,852 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:43 PM

Niger Delta Oil Is Useless. Tompolo, Dokubo Are Cowards.- A Radio Caller. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Delta Oil Is Useless. Tompolo, Dokubo Are Cowards.- A Radio Caller. (8830 Views)

Why Ndigbo Should Stop Viewing Yoruba's As Cowards- Reno Omokri / Don’t Threaten Danjuma, ACF Warns Tompolo, Dokubo / How Tompolo, Dokubo Are Keeping Nigeria Safe — Bozimo, Ex-police Affairsminister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger Delta Oil Is Useless. Tompolo, Dokubo Are Cowards.- A Radio Caller. by BlackTechnology: 10:58pm On Jan 30, 2015
atlwireles:

illiterate alamjiri you are getting a free education tonight. Now tell us what was/is percentage of petroleum as GDP in 2013, 2014 and 2015 projections

He will avoid the question the way his master wants to avoid the national debate grin
Re: Niger Delta Oil Is Useless. Tompolo, Dokubo Are Cowards.- A Radio Caller. by emmatok(m): 10:58pm On Jan 30, 2015
clevvermind:
if the oil is useless, why don't you just let us be. let us take our oil and do whatever we want with it. why do you people choose to die on top of another's people's property?

do you think those cattle rearers and peasant farmers who don't have brains like buhari can fight with the Niger Delta people? do you think battles and wars are won by numbers only? you must be an illiterate.

Your Brother GEJ is the president, tell him to remove the SS from Nigeria. Simple.

LoL, few cattle rearers from the Northern part is currently giving Your Nigerian Army, Airforce and Navy hell.
If the whole SS people match up to the Northern Nigeria , none of you will come back alive, the landmass alone is enough to finish most of you.

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Oil Is Useless. Tompolo, Dokubo Are Cowards.- A Radio Caller. by Gbawe2: 10:58pm On Jan 30, 2015
clevvermind:
you are a goat. i can feed you and your whole family. little yoruba boy. if you try me, i go spoil your face with bottle. mumu boy making mouth on Nairaland. nor let me catch you sha. watch your back.

grin grin grin grin grin With your motor-park agbero wages ? This is the reason some analysts posit that the internet is the greatest invention of all. It links paupers and billionaires and unites virtuous virgins with career prostitutes. My friend, you are a loser. Think of how to feed your own family first before you come here to make empty noise.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Oil Is Useless. Tompolo, Dokubo Are Cowards.- A Radio Caller. by clevvermind(m): 10:59pm On Jan 30, 2015
BlackTechnology:

Olodo grin

Tell us what Awo used to financed the war

Funny boy

Please tell us it is cocoa and groundnut
that guy is a perfect mumu. grin he doesn't know anything.
Re: Niger Delta Oil Is Useless. Tompolo, Dokubo Are Cowards.- A Radio Caller. by BlackTechnology: 11:01pm On Jan 30, 2015
emmatok:

Your Brother GEJ is the president, tell him to remove the SS from Nigeria. Simple.
LoL, few cattle rearers from the Northern part is currently giving you Nigerian Army, Airforce and Navy hell.
If the whole SS people match up to the Northern Nigeria , none of you will come back alive, the landmass alone is enough to finish most of you.

They are not matching up North but they will ensure that they don't allow them enter the SS area
Re: Niger Delta Oil Is Useless. Tompolo, Dokubo Are Cowards.- A Radio Caller. by BlackTechnology: 11:04pm On Jan 30, 2015
clevvermind:

He reasons like those cattlemen up North
Re: Niger Delta Oil Is Useless. Tompolo, Dokubo Are Cowards.- A Radio Caller. by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jan 30, 2015
Zuria:

Hmmm...but not all of us are terrorists naa.... Some of us were born and educated here; peaceful and relate well with our neighbors according to our holy books.

The caller has a right to his opinion and should not be seen as a general view of an average Northern-Muslim. cool cool cool

I agree with you.
Re: Niger Delta Oil Is Useless. Tompolo, Dokubo Are Cowards.- A Radio Caller. by atlwireles: 11:07pm On Jan 30, 2015
BlackTechnology:

He will avoid the question the way his master wants to avoid the national debate grin

I hope he educates himself. The biggest problem in this country is ignorance. That guy was a classic example.
Re: Niger Delta Oil Is Useless. Tompolo, Dokubo Are Cowards.- A Radio Caller. by clevvermind(m): 11:07pm On Jan 30, 2015
Gbawe2:

grin grin grin grin grin With your motor-park agbero wages ? This is the reason some analysts posit that the internet is the greatest invention of all. It links paupers and billionaires and unites virtuous virgins with career prostitutes. My friend, you are a loser. Think of how to feed your own family first before you come here to make empty noise.
i know you and your family members are a nobody. don't be ashamed. pm me, let me give your family some feeding money. i know you need it. let me feed you from our oil money. we lacked no money. pm me now before it is too late. grin
Re: Niger Delta Oil Is Useless. Tompolo, Dokubo Are Cowards.- A Radio Caller. by emmatok(m): 11:10pm On Jan 30, 2015
BlackTechnology:

They are not matching up North but they will ensure that they don't allow them enter the SS area

Then you will have to fence the SS 100%.
With that Biafra will be child's play compered to what the SS will get.

And the international community will be readily willing to support us, with arms and fund for that useless oil.
Why do you think the US navy is in the gulf of Guinea.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Oil Is Useless. Tompolo, Dokubo Are Cowards.- A Radio Caller. by omonnakoda: 11:10pm On Jan 30, 2015
atlwireles:

illiterate alamjiri you are getting a free education tonight. Now tell us what was/is percentage of petroleum as GDP in 2013, 2014 and 2015 projections
Have you buried it?
Re: Niger Delta Oil Is Useless. Tompolo, Dokubo Are Cowards.- A Radio Caller. by clevvermind(m): 11:11pm On Jan 30, 2015
BlackTechnology:

He reasons like those cattlemen up North
they reason like their illiterate leader buhari. grin
Re: Niger Delta Oil Is Useless. Tompolo, Dokubo Are Cowards.- A Radio Caller. by BlackTechnology: 11:11pm On Jan 30, 2015
atlwireles:

I hope he educates himself. The biggest problem in this country is ignorance. That guy was a classic example.

E go do them like film when India US China etc exchange weapons for ND oil

God save them grin
Re: Niger Delta Oil Is Useless. Tompolo, Dokubo Are Cowards.- A Radio Caller. by omonnakoda: 11:13pm On Jan 30, 2015
Talk is cheap. Feb 14 is round the corner. When GEJ loses please start the war . We are looking forward to it.
Re: Niger Delta Oil Is Useless. Tompolo, Dokubo Are Cowards.- A Radio Caller. by BlackTechnology: 11:15pm On Jan 30, 2015
emmatok:

Then you will have to fence the SS 100%.
With that Biafra will be child's play compered to what the SS will get.

And the international community will be readily willing to support us, with arms and fund for that useless oil.
Why do you think the US navy is in the gulf of Guinea.

I don't think you know what is going on

USA wants a disintegrated Nigeria

SE and MB will join SS

Think well.

SW is playing with fire by joining the North

Think well very well grin
Re: Niger Delta Oil Is Useless. Tompolo, Dokubo Are Cowards.- A Radio Caller. by emmatok(m): 11:29pm On Jan 30, 2015
BlackTechnology:

SE and MB will join SS

Think well.

The fire will be in the SS and SE, if you reject Buhari if elected.
USA today is not in good terms with GEJ, so SS and SE will be thier war chest. They will make sure thier is no peace SS and SE .
Re: Niger Delta Oil Is Useless. Tompolo, Dokubo Are Cowards.- A Radio Caller. by clevvermind(m): 11:31pm On Jan 30, 2015
BlackTechnology:

SE and MB will join SS

Think well.

the guy don too eat amala block e brain. grin he can't think well with his brain again. he doesn't understand simple logic. na this kind of people won fight war so? smh. nor mind that mumu jor.

make i go sleep.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Oil Is Useless. Tompolo, Dokubo Are Cowards.- A Radio Caller. by clevvermind(m): 11:47pm On Jan 30, 2015
emmatok:

USA today is not in good terms with GEJ, so SS and SE will be thier war chest. They will make sure thier is no peace SS and SE .
which side will the US quickly dance to their tone? of course it would be the SS. we have something to woo them to our side. we have oil. we would easily get weapons from them and other developed countries. when the war starts,your people will be disappointed cos the game plan is unknown to them. they would be taken by surprise. it is not the matters of numbers. till then, keep deceiving yourself.
Re: Niger Delta Oil Is Useless. Tompolo, Dokubo Are Cowards.- A Radio Caller. by emmatok(m): 12:09am On Jan 31, 2015
clevvermind:
which side will the US quickly dance to their tone? of course it would be the SS. we have something to woo them to our side. we have oil. we would easily get weapons from them and other developed countries. when the war starts,your people will be disappointed cos the game plan is unknown to them. they would be taken by surprise. it is not the matters of numbers. till then, keep deceiving yourself.

Keep dancing around,
If Buhari is elected the US will support him 100%.
While you're burning down your SS, your oil will be moving.

Go check the history of resources in Africa, the producing regions are always volatile, while the peaceful region control the resources.

Saro wiwa and the Ogoni crisis is classic example.
Re: Niger Delta Oil Is Useless. Tompolo, Dokubo Are Cowards.- A Radio Caller. by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 1:27am On Jan 31, 2015
clevvermind:
grin those guys don't know what is on. The Niger Deltans owns Nigeria if they don't know. Without oil, Nigeria will be hell of a place. We have the oil. They should allow us to go in peace. We want to be on our own. We want our independence. Those cattle rears and amala eaters should leave us alone. They are taking us backward. Let the war start, we are not cowards like the SW.
To be sincere, is the Niger Delta Oil not useless? Look around you if you leave in the Niger Delta? How many towns have been developed?

The people of the creeks get nothing. This is not the fault of the Hausas or Northerners but our corrupt thieving rulers.

Look at GEJ, taking loans to be paid with Oil. Then using the money to develop Abuja.

The money spent and wasted join Buying and maintaining Private Jets is enough to provide portable water and electricity for these communities. Education is neglected in this region.

So I ask my Niger Deltans. Is this our Oil not useless to us?
Re: Niger Delta Oil Is Useless. Tompolo, Dokubo Are Cowards.- A Radio Caller. by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 1:29am On Jan 31, 2015
All those that want to go and die for militants. Pull your ears now. Those men have full belles and enough money to take care of their coming generation. Do not spill your blood and waste your lives for oil. It is not worth the fight. The Niger Delta rulers wasted billions and did not develop the Noted Delta. If the South South is cut off from Nigeria, these guys will continue looting.
Re: Niger Delta Oil Is Useless. Tompolo, Dokubo Are Cowards.- A Radio Caller. by omonnakoda: 1:31am On Jan 31, 2015
The Niger Delta oil (Palm oil ) has been a greater contributor to development in the region than crude oil over the last 100 years
Re: Niger Delta Oil Is Useless. Tompolo, Dokubo Are Cowards.- A Radio Caller. by agabaI23(m): 1:38am On Jan 31, 2015
emmatok:

Because GEJ is calling their bluff.

After the Northern governors went to the US, hell was let loose. US started with military and economic sabotage. Stopped buying our oil. They thought we will ground to a halt, we are moving on. They refused to sell weapons to us why? They blamed it on human right abuse but the man they are supposedly favourable to has more human rights abuse records than any dictator in recent times. When it is US, it is collateral damage, other countries, it is human right abuse. Their best ally in the middle east is still living in 16th century when women are not allowed to drive, yet they go there often. It is all about interest. It won't work. Show your certificate Buhari pull over...

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Oil Is Useless. Tompolo, Dokubo Are Cowards.- A Radio Caller. by richeso: 2:03am On Jan 31, 2015
[size=15pt]na only sheCow dey distrub north we dey cry everyday. what if Asari Dokunbo and tompolo's own come start?[/size]
Re: Niger Delta Oil Is Useless. Tompolo, Dokubo Are Cowards.- A Radio Caller. by cupidhero(m): 2:19am On Jan 31, 2015
Zuria:

Hmmm...but not all of us are terrorists naa.... Some of us were born and educated here; peaceful and relate well with our neighbors according to our holy books.

The caller has a right to his opinion and should not be seen as a general view of an average Northern-Muslim. cool cool cool
Nigerians are too dumb to see it that way. They think all muslims are terrorists.
Re: Niger Delta Oil Is Useless. Tompolo, Dokubo Are Cowards.- A Radio Caller. by ItsMeAboki(m): 4:03am On Jan 31, 2015
dokyOloye:
"Niger delta oil belongs to all of US"
But d hausa/fulani man's cows,tomatoes,beans etc belong to d hausa/fulani.
They don't even pay tax on it.
Typical almajiri reasoning.

This is the Olodo thinking that puts you where you still are - in the creeks.

When did the Niger Deltans planted/sowed or reared the oil like the example of the Hausa/Fulani you gave?
How can you make such silly comparison?

So what would you do if Jonathan fails; blow up the pipelines and thereby pollute your own land and water - and by that foolishness what would you have you achieved?

And, yes; the Nigerian constitution says the oil belongs to all of us - deal with it.
Re: Niger Delta Oil Is Useless. Tompolo, Dokubo Are Cowards.- A Radio Caller. by DaBullIT(m): 4:58am On Jan 31, 2015
dokyOloye:
"Niger delta oil belongs to all of US"
But d hausa/fulani man's cows,tomatoes,beans etc belong to d hausa/fulani.
They don't even pay tax on it.
Typical almajiri reasoning.

hmmmm
Re: Niger Delta Oil Is Useless. Tompolo, Dokubo Are Cowards.- A Radio Caller. by Gbawe2: 8:56am On Jan 31, 2015
clevvermind:

This is confirmation you are nothing but an ignorant, uneducated and ill-exposed thug as I stated earlier. Do you read anything 'deeper' than City people and Encomium? Do you live in a cave? Otherwise how can you be ignorant of the fact that the USA is no longer interested in Nigerian oil? This is how ignorant fools and simpletons like you are led to the battlefront to die for the insincere causes of your political paymasters who manipulate your poor intellect.

Get updated you fool. Nigerian Oil no longer features in the plans of the USA. Boko Haram and expanded proliferation of terror does. This is why the Country wants GEJ out to the extent even Obama has abandoned diplomatic decorum to be campaigning for the APC. Olodo. You should thank the internet for giving you the chance to rub e-shoulder with people you can only be a houseboy to in real life. Like Omonnakoda said, you guys should start your 'war' after GEJ loses and see what will happen. Empty chest-beaters. Your GEJ will go because the power blocs want him out as he is a very dangerous and "ineffective" leader (Obama) who is seen as capable of creating a West-African ISIS belt if not stopped. This would be another huge headache for a world struggling with terrorism. That is the real 'coco' of the matter mumu. GEJ is a local and international 'weak link'. When Buhari wins start your rebellion abeg. See what USA or Western 'support' you will get with "awa oil" ode oshi.

http://blogs.ft.com/beyond-brics/2014/10/02/victim-of-shale-revolution-nigeria-stops-exporting-oil-to-us/

Victim of shale revolution, Nigeria stops exporting oil to US
Javier Blas | Oct 02 2014 10:12 | 18 comments | Share
Nigeria has become the first country to completely stop selling oil to the US due to the impact of the shale revolution – an astounding reversal as the African nation was only four years ago one of the top-5 oil suppliers to America.

According to the US Department of Energy, Nigeria did not export a single barrel of crude to US-based refiners in July for the first time since records start in 1973. Preliminary data suggest the trend continued in August and September.

Many oil producers have seen their exports to the US drop as domestic production rises thanks to the use of new technologies such as horizontal drilling and hydraulic fracturing, or fracking. But Nigeria is the first to fully stop exporting crude.
Re: Niger Delta Oil Is Useless. Tompolo, Dokubo Are Cowards.- A Radio Caller. by wordcat(m): 11:55am On Jan 31, 2015
BlackTechnology:

I am a Biafran

So I am stating fact

Are u saying that we should foolishly join the SS to fight the North if their brother lose the forth coming election?
Re: Niger Delta Oil Is Useless. Tompolo, Dokubo Are Cowards.- A Radio Caller. by Ayus34(m): 12:49pm On Jan 31, 2015
clevvermind:
go and check ur history Mr man.....during the 3yrs civil,oil exploration in the then eastern region was put into halt and the Nigeria economy and foreign earning was centered on agro export. .....and beside is there no Nigeria before oil and where did the finance invested into oil exploration gotten from?
I hate it when u ridicule the sensibility of others just fir self glorification. .....mention one land mark achievement from oil that can compete with the days of agro earning?
Re: Niger Delta Oil Is Useless. Tompolo, Dokubo Are Cowards.- A Radio Caller. by BlackTechnology: 4:34pm On Jan 31, 2015
wordcat:

Are u saying that we should foolishly join the SS to fight the North if their brother lose the forth coming election?

If Buhari/Osinbanjo get away with this criminality, the West and North will ensure that Igbos never rule

So this struggle also involves us

Think far my dear cool
Re: Niger Delta Oil Is Useless. Tompolo, Dokubo Are Cowards.- A Radio Caller. by BlackTechnology: 4:35pm On Jan 31, 2015
Ayus34:

go and check ur history Mr man.....during the 3yrs civil,oil exploration in the then eastern region was put into halt and the Nigeria economy and foreign earning was centered on agro export. .....and beside is there no Nigeria before oil and where did the finance invested into oil exploration gotten from?
I hate it when u ridicule the sensibility of others just fir self glorification. .....mention one land mark achievement from oil that can compete with the days of agro earning?

Olodo

Oil was still drilled

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dapo Abiodun: Ogun To Partner Indonesia To Develop Seaport, Airport, Others / Video Of Nigerian Navy Special Forces Personel Training U.s. Marine Personels / Aliyu Denies Leaving New PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.