Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,001 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

I Believe With This Type Of Crowd, Jonathan Should Not Try And Rig Election. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Believe With This Type Of Crowd, Jonathan Should Not Try And Rig Election. (812 Views)

EDO 2016: Buhari Will Not Rig Election For APC / I Believe With This Type Of Crowd, Jonathan Should Not Try And Rig Election. / APC Planning To Rig Election In North - Musiliu Obanikoro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Believe With This Type Of Crowd, Jonathan Should Not Try And Rig Election. by whizpet: 3:47pm On Jan 30, 2015
I think people are already speaking for themselves.

Re: I Believe With This Type Of Crowd, Jonathan Should Not Try And Rig Election. by Obascoetubi: 3:56pm On Jan 30, 2015
NOT ALL OF THEM ARE BUHARRI'S SUPPORTERS, SOME OF THEM JUST CAME TO LISTENING ABOUT WAT HE IIS SAYING. MOST OF THEM ARE THE SAME PPL THAT ATTENDED GEJ'S CAMPAIGN
Re: I Believe With This Type Of Crowd, Jonathan Should Not Try And Rig Election. by lordizak(m): 4:00pm On Jan 30, 2015
and all that attended jeg's are not his supporters. hope say u know.
Re: I Believe With This Type Of Crowd, Jonathan Should Not Try And Rig Election. by Horus(m): 4:02pm On Jan 30, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=619ia_Xe-TA

[size=15pt] Goodluck Jonathan and Evil PDP Rigging Machine Will Fail in 2015 Femi Fani-Kayode[/size]
Re: I Believe With This Type Of Crowd, Jonathan Should Not Try And Rig Election. by dkronicle(m): 4:08pm On Jan 30, 2015
Chill most of the guys u see in a campaign are not even there to listen to anytin. Some came for the girls, some came to pickpocket. Dats y pple love using there tv wen its d season. Those crowd like dat, am not even sure if 30% no about pvc.
Re: I Believe With This Type Of Crowd, Jonathan Should Not Try And Rig Election. by DesChyko: 4:12pm On Jan 30, 2015
Without rigging, GEJ would most likely, lose the elections.
Re: I Believe With This Type Of Crowd, Jonathan Should Not Try And Rig Election. by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jan 30, 2015
Obascoetubi:
NOT ALL OF THEM ARE BUHARRI'S SUPPORTERS, SOME OF THEM JUST CAME TO LISTENING ABOUT WAT HE IIS SAYING. MOST OF THEM ARE THE SAME PPL THAT ATTENDED GEJ'S CAMPAIGN

This one dey console himself

eyaaa

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: ISIL Beheads Second Japanese Hostage / A Top Rated Nairalander Making Up For GOODLUCK Jonathan. Pics / Save Your Data, Top 10 Salient Quotes From #ekitigate Audio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.