Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Muhammed Buhari Performance In Lagos And Rumours about his Health Issues? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muhammed Buhari Performance In Lagos And Rumours about his Health Issues? (2459 Views)

I Visited Buhari In London, But I Won’t Talk About His Health – Amosun / It Is Too Early To Judge Buhari’s Performance- Bakare / Buhari’s Aides Worry About His Health - Saharareporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muhammed Buhari Performance In Lagos And Rumours about his Health Issues? by Medley(m): 4:28pm On Jan 30, 2015
I found that when mohammed buhari was speaking to the mammoth croud in Lagos,towards the end he couldn't continue but was coughing. Though he stopped coughing and thanked the various party faithfuls.

Could we say it is has a result of his health issues as paraded by some PDP supporters or is it as a result of possible need of water or perhaps he was thirsty.

secondly, one of the moderators was alleging that the confusion in the crowd(the crowd were running around restlessly) was probably perpetrated by PDP thugs; can this be true? Because if it's not true,it won't be very good for the already heated political atmosphere.

Though i believe that Age is not a thrust for Good governance, but GMB may be 73 but that should not be corroborating the health challenges alarm by fayose. I know soon some people may want to use the incident as one of thier weight for any discourse on his health. You will remember that PDP are saying that GMB hardly talks for long.

Did U observer the situation and what is your opinion?
Re: Muhammed Buhari Performance In Lagos And Rumours about his Health Issues? by Trailblazer1(m): 4:31pm On Jan 30, 2015
Ok
Re: Muhammed Buhari Performance In Lagos And Rumours about his Health Issues? by Babacele: 4:32pm On Jan 30, 2015
[quote author=Medley post=30276574]I found that when mohammed buhari was speaking to the mammoth croud in Lagos,towards the end he couldn't continue but was coughing.

Could we say it is has a result of his health as paraded by some PDP supporters or is it as a result of possible need of water or he was thirsty.

And secondly someone was allegding that the confusion in the crowd was probably perpetrated by PDP thugs can this be true? [/ XPOSED: AIT Caught Pants Down After Accusing Buhari Supporters of Hacking Its Online PollThe Africa Independent Television (AIT),has been caught pants down in an attempt to smear the image of the presidential candidate f the All Progressives Congress (APC), General Muhammadu Buhari, which has become a stock in trade for many individuals, groups and organisations sympathetic to the cause of President Goodluck Jonathan.The Television station had few days ago organised an online poll between the Candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), President Goodluck Jonathan and that of the All Progressives Congress (APC), General Muhammadu Buhari on who Nigerians prefer as their president.But just a day after the poll went online, AIT being the organiser pull down the poll after Buhari assumed an unprecedented lead over president Jonathan, claiming the site is undergoing maintenance.Buhari’s lead in notwithstanding a documentary which has been aired constantly on the television platform with the clear intent of tarnishing the image of the former Head of State.The decision of the TV station to pull down the poll did not go down well with most Nigerians who criticised AIT for its bias on Buhari. Scores of people lambasted the station for deliberately playing out the script of the presidency and the PDP.But in order to justify her decision to pull down the poll website where Buhariwas clearly in the lead, AIT released a press statement claiming the poll was hacked by supporters of Buhari with theuse of a software to vote several times in favour of Buhari.In the statement widely circulated to media houses, AIT claimed an integrity test conducted on the result of the poll showed that 30 unidentified unique IP addresses voted a total of 4969 in favour of Buhari, suggesting that the process was hacked and rigged.Not satisfied with the claim by AIT however, ICT expert and Executive Director of Paradigm Initiative Nigeria (PIN), Gbenga Sesan went to work and discovered that AIT did nit only lied in the press statement, but also deliberately manioulated the CSV file which contained the IP addresses where voters who participated in the polling are found.According to Mr. Sesan, though the AIT tried to edit the CSV file so as to prove their point that the poll was hacked, they failed in putting the numbers together which ended up exposing them.Incidentally, this is about the second time a similar but deliberate falsification from the Jonathan camp would be exposed.In early 2014, a presidential aide sent a mail with an alias attempting to indict former Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), Sanusi Lamido Sanusi who is now the emir of Kano as the sponsor of Boko Haram.Sanusi at that time exposed the $20 billion said to be missing from the account of the Nigerian Nationa Petroleum Corporation (NNPC).See below Mr. Sesan’s finding as he revealed via his twitter handle.@gbengasesan'Gbénga Sèsan @gbengasesan · 2h 2 hours ago1. Internet Protocol (IP) addresses are number labels assigned to devices within a network that uses the Internet Protocol for communication'Gbénga Sèsan @gbengasesan · 2h 2 hours ago2. Internet Protocol designers used 32-bit number. IP protocol version 4 (IPv4) is limited because it’s only from 0.0.0.0 to 255.255.255.255'Gbénga Sèsan @gbengasesan · 2h 2 hours ago3. That basically means IP version 4 only has 4,294,967,295 IP addresses. That explains why IP version 6 (128-bit numbers) is now being used'Gbénga Sèsan @gbengasesan · 2h 2 hours ago4. Long numbers can be confusing. So, IP addresses use dotted-decimal format: 4 numbers separated by periods. Something like 192.168.123.132'Gbénga Sèsan @gbengasesan · 2h 2 hours ago5. If geeks don’t want to be nice, they’d leave easy IP address 192.168.123.132as 32 bit number. That’d be 11000000101010000111101110000100'Gbénga Sèsan @gbengasesan · 2h 2 hours ago15. I now have a copy of the CSV file sent by AIT to media houses. This copy was obtained from a pro-GEJ news websitehttp://www.thebreakingtimes.com/exclusive-how-pro-buhari-online-users-compromised-ait-polls/…'Gbénga Sèsan @gbengasesan · 2h 2 hours ago19. Ladies and gentlemen, look at the IPaddresses again. What did you notice? Exactly. 82.145.210.258 to 82.145.210.293. 258 and 293? AIT?!'Gbénga Sèsan @gbengasesan · 2h 2 hours ago20. The folly went all the way to 82.145.210.570. First, 82.anything isn’t geographically in Nigeria. It’s in Europe.AIT says NIG. Error 1'Gbénga Sèsan @gbengasesan · 2h 2 hours ago21. The biggest error is that anything above 255 is not a valid dotted-decimalnumber. Remember, highest binary is 11111111. That’s 255.'Gbénga Sèsan @gbengasesan · 2h 2 hours ago22. Ladies and gentlemen, AIT messed up! Big time. If you would fabricate lies, don’t be lazy like the Goodluck Jonathan administration.'Gbénga Sèsan @gbengasesan · 2h 2 hours ago23. AIT fabricated IP addresses that don’t exist to prove that APC rigged their poll. Shame on you, AIT. I dare youto disprove these tweets'Gbénga Sèsan @gbengasesan · 2h 2 hours ago24. I’ll say this again. This is 2015. Not 1999. If you’re going to lie, be smart about it. Otherwise, we’ll factcheck and expose your lies!'Gbénga Sèsan @gbengasesan · 2h 2 hours agoIn conclusion, @AIT_Online, you owe @ThisIsBuhari and @APCNigeria apologies. The management of Daar Communications PLC lied. Apologise NOW!'Gbénga Sèsan @gbengasesan · 2h 2 hours agoAIT reminds me of the cheat who was given “expo”. He dubbed all answers, and also dubbed the instruction, “don’t dub beyond this point” :'Gbénga Sèsan @gbengasesan · 2h 2 hours agoThe cheats needed to show a lot of rows with Buhari and similar IPs. When “engineer” got to 255, (s)he forgot “don’t dub beyond this point”SOURCE:http://abusidiqu.com/exposed-ait-caught-pants-accusing-buhari-supporters-hacking-online-poll/ ]
Re: Muhammed Buhari Performance In Lagos And Rumours about his Health Issues? by Medley(m): 4:42pm On Jan 30, 2015
[quote author=Babacele post=30276666][/quote]

I don't know if i can understand the relationship with all these and the topic at hand. Sorry

1 Like

Re: Muhammed Buhari Performance In Lagos And Rumours about his Health Issues? by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 4:49pm On Jan 30, 2015
What else Gej till 2019

4 Likes

Re: Muhammed Buhari Performance In Lagos And Rumours about his Health Issues? by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jan 30, 2015
Noticed it too. The man is a good con man, the way he stylishly raised the mic up.

2 Likes

Re: Muhammed Buhari Performance In Lagos And Rumours about his Health Issues? by Medley(m): 5:12pm On Jan 30, 2015
Demburrows:
Noticed it too. The man is a good con man, the way he stylishly raised the mic up.

I wouldn't call him a con man. Though he was quick to end the talk immediately,he started coughing. I am always attentive when rumours are rising. Hope the health issues tingy is not true.

2 Likes

Re: Muhammed Buhari Performance In Lagos And Rumours about his Health Issues? by ASL33: 5:22pm On Jan 30, 2015
Medley:

I wouldn't call him a con man. Though he was quick to end the talk immediately,he started coughing. I am always attentive when rumours are rising. Hope the health issues tingy is not true.
how could you hope that something you saw happen is not true again. If you are hoping it's false that means you did not witness anything.

Anyway Pishure or "..........

2 Likes

Re: Muhammed Buhari Performance In Lagos And Rumours about his Health Issues? by nke001: 5:31pm On Jan 30, 2015
The election shouldnt be put first, he better get himself treated to be able bodied.
Wish he well.

Meanwhile,
GEJ till 2019.

5 Likes

Re: Muhammed Buhari Performance In Lagos And Rumours about his Health Issues? by Medley(m): 5:32pm On Jan 30, 2015
ASL33:
how could you hope that something you saw happen is not true again. If you are hoping it's false that means you did not witness anything.

Anyway Pishure or "..........

sorry,pele, I don't have d picture of him coughing, because i wasn't preparing to capture him coughing. I am not praying for ill-health for him. But someone did confirm it here.

2 Likes

Re: Muhammed Buhari Performance In Lagos And Rumours about his Health Issues? by Medley(m): 5:35pm On Jan 30, 2015
nke001:
The election shouldnt be put first, he better get himself treated to be able bodied.
Wish he well.

Meanwhile,
GEJ till 2019.

Ur statement seem to be all conclusive that GMB is not healthy;
Re: Muhammed Buhari Performance In Lagos And Rumours about his Health Issues? by ManUtdholic: 5:42pm On Jan 30, 2015
Politics apart
This man need attention, fayose might be an arrogant individual but their type do say d ttruth tho in a very rough manner

My sis gist me about this incident tho I missed it

He should knw health is wealth
If at the end u win the election only for u to be touring the world best hospital
Re: Muhammed Buhari Performance In Lagos And Rumours about his Health Issues? by Medley(m): 6:03pm On Jan 30, 2015
ManUtdholic:
Politics apart
This man need attention, fayose might be an arrogant individual but their type do say d ttruth tho in a very rough manner

My sis gist me about this incident tho I missed it

He should knw health is wealth
If at the end u win the election only for u to be touring the world best hospital

Your sis. Noticed it? The severity of the cough will surely raise doubts on his health. Soon it will be cited by another person,to further support their claims about his health.
Re: Muhammed Buhari Performance In Lagos And Rumours about his Health Issues? by AmucheJane(f): 6:04pm On Jan 30, 2015
Nawa o. He should go and treat himself if his not healthy. I wish him quick recovery if truly his sick. Meanwhile GEJ till 2019.
Re: Muhammed Buhari Performance In Lagos And Rumours about his Health Issues? by ManUtdholic: 6:09pm On Jan 30, 2015
Medley:

Your sis. Noticed it? The severity of the cough will surely raise doubts on his health. Soon it will be cited by another person,to further support their claims about his health.
She said "this buahri is doing somehow again God will not let him kill himself b4 his time"

I will hear the full gist when she's back
Re: Muhammed Buhari Performance In Lagos And Rumours about his Health Issues? by ITbomb(m): 6:32pm On Jan 30, 2015
I wish someone recorded that moment.

Uncontrollable cough is a sign of severe body (heart or lung) failure especially in public .

Buhari should be allowed to go for medical checkup. Even if una wan say dem invite am for G8 summit, no problem make him go.

The health of our pensioners is a big concern

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muhammed Buhari Performance In Lagos And Rumours about his Health Issues? by muzzol: 6:47pm On Jan 30, 2015
People and unfounded insinuations. You deliberately forgot to report that he concluded his speech by thanking the crowd after the cough, and he went ahead to greet the supporters round the venue after the speech. The way you reported it, as if he was moved to ambulance after uncontrollable cough. Sir, be truthful to yourself, haven't you had cause to cough while talking? if yes, does that mean you are sick?
Re: Muhammed Buhari Performance In Lagos And Rumours about his Health Issues? by Medley(m): 6:58pm On Jan 30, 2015
muzzol:
People and unfounded insinuations. You deliberately forgot to report that he concluded his speech by thanking the crowd after the cough, and he went ahead to greet the supporters round the venue after the speech. The way you reported it, as if he was moved to ambulance after uncontrollable cough. Sir, be truthful to yourself, haven't you had cause to cough while talking? if yes, does that mean you are sick?

My concern is that this kind of incidents will be used by those that want to corroborate thier assertions. I never said he was immediately taken to hospital. If the need be,he can have a bottle of water around him,it's not wrong,i saw rochas okorocha doing so.
Re: Muhammed Buhari Performance In Lagos And Rumours about his Health Issues? by ibisko04: 8:07pm On Jan 30, 2015
Nothing is wrong with Buhari health. For someone to coughs while talking is not a sign of hill health.
One thing you all should know is that doctors are among the presidential campaign entourage. If there is any course for alarm, they will not hide it from the man (Buhari).
Simply because fayose has raised alarm on his health, coughing while talking is now a big deal.
At least all of us do experience it one time or the other.
Re: Muhammed Buhari Performance In Lagos And Rumours about his Health Issues? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jan 30, 2015
E never even start to dey cough
Re: Muhammed Buhari Performance In Lagos And Rumours about his Health Issues? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jan 30, 2015
Is this Jagaban's planned short cut to Federal power?
Re: Muhammed Buhari Performance In Lagos And Rumours about his Health Issues? by Babacele: 10:06am On Jan 31, 2015
Medley:

I don't know if i can understand the relationship with all these and the topic at hand. Sorry
Because it is a none issue!
Re: Muhammed Buhari Performance In Lagos And Rumours about his Health Issues? by fathermikky: 10:35am On Jan 31, 2015
Buhari is not healthy enough to speak long because of his health and he don't want look after his body and know what to do about it,all he know is I want a change in the this country, grin,you want. A change but you can't change your,first you have to change in health and mind ok tongue grin,GEJ 2019
Re: Muhammed Buhari Performance In Lagos And Rumours about his Health Issues? by mrofficial(m): 10:41am On Jan 31, 2015
[size=15pt]This is a big lie. I watched it and there was no such thing. @op, your TV might be bad.[/size]
Re: Muhammed Buhari Performance In Lagos And Rumours about his Health Issues? by Nobody: 11:19am On Jan 31, 2015
mrofficial:
[size=15pt]This is a big lie. I watched it and there was no such thing. @op, your TV might be bad.[/size]

Everybody, except u, noticed the buhari's cough abi tuberculosis#
Or is your t.v black and white
Re: Muhammed Buhari Performance In Lagos And Rumours about his Health Issues? by Medley(m): 2:18pm On Jan 31, 2015
mrofficial:

i have nothing to gain if he is healthy or not, he should just make sure he is well enough for the task ahead.

(1) (Reply)

Abimbola Sonde, Anti-buhari UK Protest Organiser Fined By UK Govt / Ikorodu-mile12 Road Approaching Completion (pictures) / Photos From Gov. Adams Oshiomole & Lara Fortes Thanksgiving Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.