Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,396 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Special Quotes From Great Men Of God About Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Special Quotes From Great Men Of God About Buhari (868 Views)

Fayose Leads Special Prayers With Various Men Of God - Photos / Wrong Prophecy Of A Man Of God About The 8th National Assembly Leadership / Collation Of Special Quotes By APC Leaders! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Special Quotes From Great Men Of God About Buhari by Zico5(m): 4:36pm On Jan 30, 2015
1.PASTOR TUNDE BAKARE Says, "I support Buhari." .
2. Rev MBAKA SAYS, "Good-luck is bad-luck to
Nigeria--"
3. Cardinal Okogie says: "President Jonathan should
Forget Second Term-
4. Pastor Kalejaye of RCCG says: "Buhari, A Better
Candidate than Jonathan---"
5. Rev Chris Okotie says:"Jonathan's declaration has
occult connotation
6. Pastor Bomang Moses says: "Go to the streets and
spread the Gospel of Change. Ask them to Vote for
Change, This is the turn of Nigeria........" 7. Apostle
Sulleiman says: "2015 election would be a replica of
June 12 where the Nation will unite against a particular
candidate----"
8. Apostle Oludeji says:" In 2011, the masses chose
Goodluck Jonathan but after the election he chose the
politicians. Now its time to say goodbye---"
9. Pastor Uchena says: "Use your PVC to claim back
your Destiny because
prayers alone can't change anything without good
leadership....."
10. Pastor Uchena says: "My God told me that Buhari
means well for Nigeria. Poverty does not know
whether you are a Christian or Muslim...." 11. Pastor
Peter Kayode says: "In 2012 i told my daddy in the
Lord that President Goodluck is never a Christian but
an agent of destruction....
!!! You are free to share Forwarded as received

1 Like

Re: Special Quotes From Great Men Of God About Buhari by DesChyko: 4:41pm On Jan 30, 2015
How does a muslim make sense of the relevance of this post?

Take away religion and give us plain logic.
Re: Special Quotes From Great Men Of God About Buhari by Zico5(m): 5:01pm On Jan 30, 2015
DesChyko:
How does a muslim make sense of the relevance of this post?

Take away religion and give us plain logic.
It is absolutely clear that Buhari has good plans for Nigeria and it is clear to the blind. Just wait till may 29 when the agenda is unfold. Not like clueless that dwell on many promises without any fulfilment. Nigeria is moving forward
Re: Special Quotes From Great Men Of God About Buhari by DesChyko: 5:07pm On Jan 30, 2015
Zico5:

It is absolutely clear that Buhari has good plans for Nigeria and it is clear to the blind. Just wait till may 29 when the agenda is unfold. Not like clueless that dwell on many promises without any fulfilment. Nigeria is moving forward

What is clear?
He was there before and our fathers have told us the tale.
If you need a firsthand experience, Goodluck with that.
As for me, I'm not part of this experiment.
Re: Special Quotes From Great Men Of God About Buhari by Zico5(m): 5:13pm On Jan 30, 2015
DesChyko:

What is clear?
He was there before and our fathers have told us the tale.
If you need a firsthand experience, Goodluck with that.
As for me, I'm not part of this experiment.
No one is forcing u to be part of the experience. What has been the gain of Gej for the past 6 years? Nothing. He even affirm that he fail his home state which is height of insensitivity. We cannot continue like this. There must be need for change. No matter what.

(1) (Reply)

Minna Rally Update / The Nigeria Military Chief Should Resign Immediately - Nigerians In Diaspara / 2015: The Journey To Otueke Is Sacrosanct

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.