Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,295 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:11 AM

What Every Single And Married Man And Woman Must Know About Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Every Single And Married Man And Woman Must Know About Marriage (871 Views)

Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality / Hilarious Old Man And Woman Rock Themselves At A Party (pic+video) / How Man And Woman Can Make Each Other Happy (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Every Single And Married Man And Woman Must Know About Marriage by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jan 30, 2015
Getting pregnant for a guy before marriage is like seeing your exam result before the date of the exam. A man who wants you to be pregnant before he marries you; is either selfish, not a christian or not the right person for you. And also, if you become pregnant because you want him to marry you by all means,
Then you have done yourself no good.

Nothing exceeds getting married legitimately and with God's consent and that of your family and his......
So why the worry and rush? Marriage is an everlasting Union of two and with the help of God yours will forever stand, not like those babies that marry today and marry another tomorrow
A man has done nothing for you until he has made you his wife....
Put God first....
STOP idolizing boyfriend( what you now call boo)
Re: What Every Single And Married Man And Woman Must Know About Marriage by DesChyko: 5:22pm On Jan 30, 2015
Variety is the spice of life.
Rules are meant to be broken.grin
Re: What Every Single And Married Man And Woman Must Know About Marriage by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jan 30, 2015
What rule?
DesChyko:
Variety is the spice of life.
Rules are meant to be broken.grin
Re: What Every Single And Married Man And Woman Must Know About Marriage by DesChyko: 5:40pm On Jan 30, 2015
Absolutely every rule.
tebirim:
What rule?
Re: What Every Single And Married Man And Woman Must Know About Marriage by Ploy(m): 5:52pm On Jan 30, 2015
tebirim:
A man has done nothing for you until he has made you his wife....

From which Bible, Quran or Shrine did you get this? Marriage can't tame any beast so is se.x, when a man loves you, give him a chance and time.

Who is bothering me with marriage mumbo Jumbo?

1 Like

Re: What Every Single And Married Man And Woman Must Know About Marriage by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jan 30, 2015
U are so right @ Poster.Am impressed,this is coming from a guy.If only my fellow women culd learn from this.There's one around me for the past 2 weeks nw,she's one of the many random & multiple options of one of my neighbours,she shuld be btwn 22 -24,camping with the guy in question who is almost hitting 40.She cooks,cleans & does all other wifely duties & I kip wondering what excuses she may had given to her parents,& they are both Ibos. The guy in question changes women on a daily basis,oloshos inclusive.But when any of those come to stay for a week or two,he tends to tame his libido thruout the period of stay of dat particular guest. The guy dey funny me die grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Every Single And Married Man And Woman Must Know About Marriage by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jan 30, 2015
Na you get your mouth...So that's the only thing you could understand or gain from the write-up?
Ploy:

From which Bible, Quran or Shrine did you get this? Marriage can't tame any beast so is se.x, when a man loves you, give him a chance and time.

Who is bothering me with marriage mumbo Jumbo?
Re: What Every Single And Married Man And Woman Must Know About Marriage by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jan 30, 2015
Thank you for appreciating it... Though so many guys won't like what i put down there. So many excuses just to have sex with a girl.
enkay4love:
U are so right @ Poster.Am impressed,this is coming from a guy.If only my fellow women culd learn from this.There's one around me for the past 2 weeks nw,she's one of the many random & multiple options of one of my neighbours,she shuld be btwn 22 -24,camping with the guy in question who is almost hitting 40.She cooks,cleans & does all other wifely duties & I kip wondering what excuses she may had given to her parents,& they are both Ibos. The guy in question changes women on a daily basis,oloshos inclusive.But when any of those come to stay for a week or two,he tends to tame his libido thruout the period of stay of dat particular guest. The guy dey funny me die grin grin
Re: What Every Single And Married Man And Woman Must Know About Marriage by englishmart(m): 6:16pm On Jan 30, 2015
I will return to read this post after I'm done with Enoh tonight
Re: What Every Single And Married Man And Woman Must Know About Marriage by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jan 30, 2015
Nigeria info? cheesy
englishmart:
I will return to read this post after I'm done with Enoh tonight

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Can You Rock This Hair Style (photo) / Why I Want To Be A Security Officer...(picture) / 11 Illusions Christan Folks Have About Marriage: MUST READ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.