Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,903 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Michika Liberated And Madagali Under Attack - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Michika Liberated And Madagali Under Attack (1900 Views)

Bomb Blast In Madagali, Adamawa (Graphic Photos) / Male Suicide Bomber Killed In Madagali, Adamawa State - Graphic Photos / 6000 Boko Haram Encircled By Nigerian Forces At Madagali & Gulak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Michika Liberated And Madagali Under Attack by Cannonleo(m): 6:24pm On Jan 30, 2015
Nigerian Army troops engaged BokoHaram Terrorists in Madagali FOR THE VERY 1st time after its capture in 4months .Heavy artillery and AGM explosions were heard Overnight,According to villagers, Nigerian Army Artillery shells kept flashing across sky throughout the night and this morning while Tanks presumably T-72 with ERA passed and headed to Madagali in droves, explosions thundering across fields. Madagali environs continues to be hammered by this time as Michika is Liberated finally
VICTORYTONA
and NAF
source later

1 Like

Re: Michika Liberated And Madagali Under Attack by holicalpha(m): 6:25pm On Jan 30, 2015
Booked
Re: Michika Liberated And Madagali Under Attack by tit(f): 6:41pm On Jan 30, 2015
Cannonleo:
Nigerian Army troops engaged BokoHaram Terrorists in Madagali FOR THE VERY 1st time after its capture in 4months .Heavy artillery and AGM explosions were heard Overnight,According to villagers, Nigerian Army Artillery shells kept flashing across sky throughout the night and this morning while Tanks presumably T-72 with ERA passed and headed to Madagali in droves, explosions thundering across fields. Madagali environs continues to be hammered by this time as Michika is Liberated finally
VICTORYTONA
and NAF
source later

I asked why NA was not using artillery last year.
Some nincompoops started talking about collateral damage!
Now, many months down the line, after great losses in civilian and military lives, and treasure,
the NA has turned to what it was designed to do.
Bomb the enemy to blazes before you send in ground troops to mop up.

4 Likes

Re: Michika Liberated And Madagali Under Attack by DWJOBScom(m): 6:43pm On Jan 30, 2015
Keep pushing.....
Kill them all
Re: Michika Liberated And Madagali Under Attack by Krak(m): 6:50pm On Jan 30, 2015
This is good news, I hope the much awaited Counter-Offensive has started.

We need to be extra-serious in order to defeat the Boko Virus.
Re: Michika Liberated And Madagali Under Attack by fitzmayowa: 7:09pm On Jan 30, 2015
I guess GEJ is keeping his promises, he promised the folks in adamawa, some days ago...

I wonder why we waited this long, well its never too late...

#killthemall
#Nomercyforterrorist
#Godblessourgallantsoldiers
Re: Michika Liberated And Madagali Under Attack by okosodo: 7:10pm On Jan 30, 2015
They should fight the boko haram within first. Winning the war with a rag tag army is easy
Re: Michika Liberated And Madagali Under Attack by Vikkie14: 9:44pm On Feb 01, 2015
Cannonleo:
VICTORYTONA
and NAF
source later
Thanks for the info. Are Btr-4 IFVs deployed too? Beeg's says more hardwares are procured.
Re: Michika Liberated And Madagali Under Attack by Vikkie14: 9:48pm On Feb 01, 2015
Krak:
This is good news, I hope the much awaited Counter-Offensive has started.

We need to be extra-serious in order to defeat the Boko Virus.
it has bro. The three tiers(NN,NA,NAF) are on alert since last monday for the much awaited "Anvil and hammer" COIN Ops. We thank GEJ for the procurements. We still need more T-72AV tanks, btr-4 IFVs. Most of those tanks are fitted with ERA and slat(cage) armour to repel RPGs
Re: Michika Liberated And Madagali Under Attack by Vikkie14: 9:51pm On Feb 01, 2015
tit:

I asked why NA was not using artillery last year.
Some nincompoops started talking about collateral damage!
Now, many months down the line, after great losses in civilian and military lives, and treasure,
the NA has turned to what it was designed to do.
Bomb the enemy to blazes before you send in ground troops to mop up.
yeah. But i think still need more helis for proper decimation. God bless NA
Re: Michika Liberated And Madagali Under Attack by Nobody: 10:19pm On Feb 01, 2015
Vikkie14:
yeah. But i think still need more helis for proper decimation. God bless NA
yeah and more transport Helis for inserting QRF troops quickly ,at this rate its not possible to garrision all towns & villages . i hope those MI-17sh Terminators are delivered on time.
Re: Michika Liberated And Madagali Under Attack by tonytony208(m): 10:34pm On Feb 01, 2015
Nigerdeltaboi:

yeah and more transport Helis for inserting QRF troops quickly ,at this rate its not possible to garrision all towns & villages . i hope those MI-17sh Terminators are delivered on time.

are they ordered for already?
Re: Michika Liberated And Madagali Under Attack by Nobody: 11:23pm On Feb 01, 2015
tonytony208:

are they ordered for already?
yes ,not sure of the numbers sha
Re: Michika Liberated And Madagali Under Attack by Vikkie14: 12:25am On Feb 02, 2015
Nigerdeltaboi:

abi na. Those "blades" are really hampering the COIN OPs in the NE theatre. I read that US is reviewing its policy on the sale of hardware esp Cobra helis and that may be after the election.
Re: Michika Liberated And Madagali Under Attack by Nobody: 6:04am On Feb 02, 2015
Vikkie14:
abi na. Those "blades" are really hampering the COIN OPs in the NE theatre. I read that US is reviewing its policy on the sale of hardware esp Cobra helis and that may be after the election.
yeah but i prefer us getting more Russian helos ...MI-35M or MI 28 will just fine.
Re: Michika Liberated And Madagali Under Attack by Vikkie14: 3:44pm On Feb 02, 2015
Nigerdeltaboi:

yeah but i prefer us getting more Russian helos ...MI-35M or MI 28 will just fine.
i think it's time we move closer to our new boyfriends---russia/china, and do away with american. They are nothing but "friendly foe". Na during trouble time, one get to know im friend. Now we know who are the real allies. Am even happy NA is making use of chinese UCAV--- something america will neva sell.
Re: Michika Liberated And Madagali Under Attack by moderatorr1: 4:14pm On Feb 02, 2015
"You know the rules, kill'em all and kill moving" - Wayne
Re: Michika Liberated And Madagali Under Attack by Cannonleo(m): 6:03pm On Feb 02, 2015
Vikkie14:
Thanks for the info. Are Btr-4 IFVs deployed too? Beeg's says more hardwares are procured.
yes now some more new ones from ukraine with cage armour
plus NA engineers don wicked ohhhhh.they have placed ZSU 3 AAA gun ontop of our own igirigi APC talk off improvisation
am impressed
and also captured a vickers MBT(our old british tank)
pics courtesy of beegeagle.

Re: Michika Liberated And Madagali Under Attack by Nobody: 6:06pm On Feb 02, 2015
Vikkie14:
i think it's time we move closer to our new boyfriends---russia/china, and do away with american. They are nothing but "friendly foe". Na during trouble time, one get to know im friend. Now we know who are the real allies. Am even happy NA is making use of chinese UCAV--- something america will neva sell.
surest way to go
Re: Michika Liberated And Madagali Under Attack by Nobody: 6:07pm On Feb 02, 2015
Nigerdeltaboi:

Bush master hw far na ,you fit call me later
Re: Michika Liberated And Madagali Under Attack by Nobody: 6:13pm On Feb 02, 2015
Vikkie14:
i agree 100%
Re: Michika Liberated And Madagali Under Attack by Cannonleo(m): 6:14pm On Feb 02, 2015
captured MBT(vickers)

Re: Michika Liberated And Madagali Under Attack by Nobody: 6:14pm On Feb 02, 2015
DEATHMACHINE:

Bush master hw far na ,you fit call me later
monsup sir ,senibo i dey ooo....go halla you for sure.
Re: Michika Liberated And Madagali Under Attack by Nobody: 11:44pm On Feb 02, 2015
Nigerdeltaboi:

monsup sir ,senibo i dey ooo....go halla you for sure.
k bro
Re: Michika Liberated And Madagali Under Attack by Vikkie14: 12:37am On Feb 03, 2015
Cannonleo:

yes now some more new ones from ukraine with cage armour
plus NA engineers don wicked ohhhhh.they have placed ZSU 3 AAA gun ontop of our own igirigi APC talk off improvisation
am impressed
and also captured a vickers MBT(our old british tank)
pics courtesy of beegeagle.
am already a member of dat blog.
Re: Michika Liberated And Madagali Under Attack by Cannonleo(m): 7:54am On Feb 03, 2015
Vikkie14:
am already a member of dat blog.
i ve been a member since 2012

(1) (Reply)

The 451mw Sapele Power Plant Is Finally Working Under President Goodluck Jonatha / Apc Can Deny Everything But Not A Sick Buhari On Video / Rivers Statet To Make History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.