Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,891 members, 7,828,148 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Apc Can Deny Everything But Not A Sick Buhari On Video - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apc Can Deny Everything But Not A Sick Buhari On Video (1901 Views)

Fayose Helps A Sick Lady With Elephantiasis For 3 Years (Pics) / Oba Is Right, APC Can Make Life Unbearable For Igbos In Lagos - Okorocha / APC Can Field An Illiterate – PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apc Can Deny Everything But Not A Sick Buhari On Video by jars9: 3:19pm On Feb 13, 2015
After a careful obeservation of Pa Muhammadu Buhari while watching his interview on aljazeera , I came to the conclusion that this man is sick I have friends who suffer from stroke and their lips is what gives them out take a look at pa Buhari's lips and tell me its a normal lip, the man suffers from stroke, video below.

Go and watch the video it's not about political party it's about nigeria and her future umaru Ya' ardua is a lesson we need to learn from fool me once shame on you fool me twice shame on me,watch the video and tell me the man is not sick and frail.

We can't afford another Ya'ardua scenario watch the video and judge for yourself and not by others.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZMFrWMZaeQ
Re: Apc Can Deny Everything But Not A Sick Buhari On Video by Nobody: 3:27pm On Feb 13, 2015
99% of Nairalanders will not watch the video but will assume this story is true and will spread rumours.

80% will try to watch the video but since their phones cannot access YouTube they will resign

Only 1% will successfully watch the video(excluding myself) because I am certain that it is only a political propaganda ;d

SAI BUHARI

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apc Can Deny Everything But Not A Sick Buhari On Video by orlaryhincah(m): 3:30pm On Feb 13, 2015
SammyHoe:
99% of Nairalanders will not watch the video but will assume this story is true and will spread rumours.

80% will try to watch the video but since their phones cannot access YouTube they will resign

Only 1% will successfully watch the video(excluding myself) because I am certain that it is only a political propaganda ;d

SAI BUHARI
You're very right!

1 Like

Re: Apc Can Deny Everything But Not A Sick Buhari On Video by darksuit(m): 3:34pm On Feb 13, 2015
oga u beta go look for vacancy elsewhere. This venture of yours will not yield anything! grin
Re: Apc Can Deny Everything But Not A Sick Buhari On Video by Eggcelent(m): 3:49pm On Feb 13, 2015
OP. I say once again, YOU ARE WORSE THAN FAYOSE.

1 Like

Re: Apc Can Deny Everything But Not A Sick Buhari On Video by cyberguy72(m): 4:13pm On Feb 13, 2015
SammyHoe:

SAI BUHARI
c ur life! reporting ursef

1 Like

Re: Apc Can Deny Everything But Not A Sick Buhari On Video by halimaabi: 4:14pm On Feb 13, 2015
OP I FOLLOWED YOUR INSTRUCTIONS AND WATCH THE VIDEO AND THAT OF CNN CHRISTINE AMANPOUR AND THE REVELATION WAS SHOCKING THE MAN IS OBVIOUSLY SICK THEY HAVE BEEN TRYING TO COVER IT UP HERE'S THE VIDEO ON CNN.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybBWvLj47eg

2 Likes

Re: Apc Can Deny Everything But Not A Sick Buhari On Video by SHOPPERS(m): 4:29pm On Feb 13, 2015
Leave him alone, sick or not, he go soon find rest with maalu's come March 28

1 Like

Re: Apc Can Deny Everything But Not A Sick Buhari On Video by halimaabi: 4:34pm On Feb 13, 2015
Typical of your type telling nigerians to believe APC on corruption rather than TRANSPARENCY INTERNATIONAL.

SammyHoe:

SAI BUHARI

1 Like

Re: Apc Can Deny Everything But Not A Sick Buhari On Video by Nobody: 4:38pm On Feb 13, 2015
halimaabi:

Typical of your type telling nigerians to believe APC on corruption rather than TRANSPARENCY INTERNATIONAL.

SAI BUHARI Bro. Anytime you are not happy, just touch your chest and say to urself Aal izz well SAI BUHARI! grin
Re: Apc Can Deny Everything But Not A Sick Buhari On Video by tit(f): 5:02pm On Feb 13, 2015
SammyHoe:

SAI BUHARI Bro. Anytime you are not happy, just touch your chest and say to urself Aal izz well SAI BUHARI! grin

you are a real hoe!
Do you do kwanagida?

1 Like

Re: Apc Can Deny Everything But Not A Sick Buhari On Video by Caseless: 5:18pm On Feb 13, 2015
OP, you are sick!
Re: Apc Can Deny Everything But Not A Sick Buhari On Video by tit(f): 5:20pm On Feb 13, 2015
Caseless:
OP, you are sick!

No.
Buhari is sick.
He needs to go to old people home.

1 Like

Re: Apc Can Deny Everything But Not A Sick Buhari On Video by babdap: 5:25pm On Feb 13, 2015
Ok
Re: Apc Can Deny Everything But Not A Sick Buhari On Video by babdap: 5:26pm On Feb 13, 2015
Ok
Re: Apc Can Deny Everything But Not A Sick Buhari On Video by halimaabi: 5:29pm On Feb 13, 2015
You don't like the truth?

Caseless:
OP, you are sick!

3 Likes

Re: Apc Can Deny Everything But Not A Sick Buhari On Video by Cooladex(m): 5:32pm On Feb 13, 2015
LOL.. try harder grin
Re: Apc Can Deny Everything But Not A Sick Buhari On Video by MalcoImX: 5:47pm On Feb 13, 2015
jars9:
After a careful obeservation of Pa Muhammadu Buhari while watching his interview on aljazeera , I came to the conclusion that this man is sick I have friends who suffer from stroke and their lips is what gives them out take a look at pa Buhari's lips and tell me its a normal lip, the man suffers from stroke, video below.

Go and watch the video it's not about political party it's about nigeria and her future umaru Ya' ardua is a lesson we need to learn from fool me once shame on you fool me twice shame on me,watch the video and tell me the man is not sick and frail.

We can't afford another Ya'ardua scenario watch the video and judge for yourself and not by others.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZMFrWMZaeQ
He will die. Buhari will die at his appointed time as everybody will at his. And if he dies as you want, let us see whether you will stay here forever, to be happy that he is dead.
And by the way, who isn't sick in Nigeria? We are afraid to go yo hospitals for fear that the doctor will say we have this or that. To be sick is to be alive. Only the living suffer sickness. Those dead and the living-dead don't know they are sick.
Some people are so sick in their suffering that they don't know they're sick and suffering. Bob Marley aptly captures their state when he says, 'They think they're in heaven but they're in hell.'
You cannot get the joy of unconditional love enjoyed by Buhari. Say what you may, he will unlike you die a fulfilled man, because he's been truthful and fought fair to the end.

2 Likes

Re: Apc Can Deny Everything But Not A Sick Buhari On Video by halimaabi: 6:04pm On Feb 13, 2015
In your mind you think you are making sense right?typical of an APC supporter brainless and can't think for themselves, Buhari loved by who?only cunning Yoruba and Power hungry hausa people like him,now on be truthful his wife could spend 130 million on drugs for internally displaced persons and Buhari claimed not to have money to buy form for APC presidential election, he's know as a tyrant and a killer so what are you talking about,Buhari is a sad man on a revenge mission if you think am lieing ask IBB goat without brains.

MalcoImX:
He will die. Buhari will die at his appointed time as everybody will at his. And if he dies as you want, let us see whether you will stay here forever, to be happy that he is dead.
And by the way, who isn't sick in Nigeria? We are afraid to go yo hospitals for fear that the doctor will say we have this or that. To be sick is to be alive. Only the living suffer sickness. Those dead and the living-dead don't know they are sick.
Some people are so sick in their suffering that they don't know they're sick and suffering. Bob Marley aptly captures their state when he says, 'They think they're in heaven but they're in hell.'
You cannot get the joy of unconditional love enjoyed by Buhari. Say what you may, he will unlike you die a fulfilled man, because he's been truthful and fought fair to the end.

2 Likes

Re: Apc Can Deny Everything But Not A Sick Buhari On Video by halimaabi: 7:06pm On Feb 13, 2015
Image laundering if you ask me
Re: Apc Can Deny Everything But Not A Sick Buhari On Video by halimaabi: 7:07pm On Feb 13, 2015
I agree

Re: Apc Can Deny Everything But Not A Sick Buhari On Video by MalcoImX: 7:52pm On Feb 13, 2015
halimaabi:
In your mind you think you are making sense right?typical of an APC supporter brainless and can't think for themselves, Buhari loved by who?only cunning Yoruba and Power hungry hausa people like him,now on be truthful his wife could spend 130 million on drugs for internally displaced persons and Buhari claimed not to have money to buy form for APC presidential election, he's know as a tyrant and a killer so what are you talking about, Buhari is a sad man on a revenge mission if you think am lieing ask IBB goat without brains.

Hmmmm, so much 'non'sense in a paragraph? They've become so clueless that they don't know they're clueless. They're so clueless that they won't be able to say anything if insult is not involved.
Re: Apc Can Deny Everything But Not A Sick Buhari On Video by Nobody: 9:26pm On Feb 13, 2015
tit:

you are a real hoe!
Do you do kwanagida?
What! When I see your post, just one thing comes to mind: aal izz well Sai Buhari!!!grin
Re: Apc Can Deny Everything But Not A Sick Buhari On Video by halimaabi: 6:15am On Feb 14, 2015
The brainless super clueless janjaweedians that need others to think for them must suffer insult for them to get sense.

MalcoImX:
Hmmmm, so much sense in a paragraph? They've become so clueless that they don't know they're clueless. They're so clueless that they won't be able to say anything if insult is not involved.
Re: Apc Can Deny Everything But Not A Sick Buhari On Video by MalcoImX: 6:51am On Feb 14, 2015
halimaabi:
The brainless super clueless janjaweedians that need others to think for them must suffer insult for them to get sense.

Whatever you give out reflects your life. You suffer it if it's your life. Those who don't know what to say easily resort to the only thing they know.

(1) (Reply)

Photos: I Think Oshomole Is A Disaster! / Army Recall Of Dismissed Solders: Buhari And APC Setting Dangerous Precedent / 56 People Killed By Boko Haram In Borno Village

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.