Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:55 AM

Did You Watch Tinubu At The Lagos Apc Presidential Rally Today? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did You Watch Tinubu At The Lagos Apc Presidential Rally Today? (50834 Views)

APC Governors Visit Bola Tinubu At His Lagos Residence (Photos) / What Governor Amaechi Wore To A Campaign Rally Today / Buhari Forgot Osinbajo's Name During His Owerri Rally Today [VIDEO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did You Watch Tinubu At The Lagos Apc Presidential Rally Today? by Senjuchiha: 8:16pm On Jan 30, 2015
Tinubu b lyk 'jahrastafriedrice,indomiee n spagetti..bonbonclak' nways
gej til buhari agrees 2 presidential debate
Re: Did You Watch Tinubu At The Lagos Apc Presidential Rally Today? by kay29000(m): 8:17pm On Jan 30, 2015
rozayx5:

teflon alausa don cheesy cheesy

More like the Mastermind.
Re: Did You Watch Tinubu At The Lagos Apc Presidential Rally Today? by Grahamjnr(m): 8:18pm On Jan 30, 2015
GARRIx7:

Tinubu is acting on a biblical command.

Any attack on Tinubu is an attack on the Christian faith.

Be warned!!!

cool
Stop misinterpreting the Holy Scripture cos it'll be a sin of adding or subtracting from it. Let him come up with the doctor's report that prove he has stomach problem, otherwise you're having a wrong exegesis!
Re: Did You Watch Tinubu At The Lagos Apc Presidential Rally Today? by kazmanbanjoko(m): 8:20pm On Jan 30, 2015
6 fruitless years of presidency is a kpotokios in the crass & macadam vituperation of our grey matter from the tera a quo to the terminus

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did You Watch Tinubu At The Lagos Apc Presidential Rally Today? by mgbeketoto: 8:20pm On Jan 30, 2015
kay1one:
[size=14pt]Afee cee! Drug barons, certificate forgers, presidential debate dodgers etc! Gej till whenever! [/size]

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Did You Watch Tinubu At The Lagos Apc Presidential Rally Today? by Grahamjnr(m): 8:21pm On Jan 30, 2015
blemon44:
apc founder is high

what will the followers do
They would be low!
Re: Did You Watch Tinubu At The Lagos Apc Presidential Rally Today? by espn(m): 8:21pm On Jan 30, 2015
sanky346:
Me too. I watched him at d rally in ibadan yesterday. I seriously believed baba don high. lol. No offense, just my observation. He looked extra charged
like ur president now.. he is always high and always mis yearning. That was why he called some statesmen motor park tout..will a reasonable person say tha in public to talk of an out going president. We need issue based criticism.

1 Like

Re: Did You Watch Tinubu At The Lagos Apc Presidential Rally Today? by hansad: 8:24pm On Jan 30, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NaPiBrmYitM

Buhari go to Cambridge and ask for copies of your certificate or pull over now!!!!
Stop making your mostly semi-literate and bigoted followers who want to take us back to Egypt to continue to have high hopes!!!!
Re: Did You Watch Tinubu At The Lagos Apc Presidential Rally Today? by Bitojoe(m): 8:34pm On Jan 30, 2015
I watched it too.honestly, this people cannot govern Nigeria.
Re: Did You Watch Tinubu At The Lagos Apc Presidential Rally Today? by bigtt76(f): 8:35pm On Jan 30, 2015
All Progressive Congress (APC) be like High Peoples' Congress (HPC) tongue hehehe na joke ar dey o abeg grin
Re: Did You Watch Tinubu At The Lagos Apc Presidential Rally Today? by endymetrix(m): 8:41pm On Jan 30, 2015
Ifetex:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NaPiBrmYitM
wise singers... Covered their faces to avoid being kidnapped by BU, if you add HARI, that's ur concern ooo grin

2 Likes

Re: Did You Watch Tinubu At The Lagos Apc Presidential Rally Today? by deebsman1(m): 8:42pm On Jan 30, 2015
all you haters and paid e-warriors, tongue anything wey jagaban like make e do tongue tongue. i was a few meters away from him today and all what was on my mind was this guy is a super leader, a charismatic leader......infact i rest my case APC #Change........Change #change jonathan. btw he's not high on anything was just over hapi seeing d fruits of his labor starting to grow TINUBU AHMED BOLA........i accept u as a leader. Those saying buhari cannot speak straight, fyi....the president in-waiting spoke for like 10 mins without holding any paper and all good grammars with sweet hausa accent tongue grin unlike useless jona that they will give what to read but still won't b able to read it out eloquently.
Re: Did You Watch Tinubu At The Lagos Apc Presidential Rally Today? by Firefire(m): 8:43pm On Jan 30, 2015
Tinubu the Drug Baron undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did You Watch Tinubu At The Lagos Apc Presidential Rally Today? by nickydof(m): 8:46pm On Jan 30, 2015
blemon44:
apc founder is high

THE FOLLOWERS WILL GET HIGHER!!!

These people, both the APC & PDP are a group of street gangs sucking Nigeria dry for so long.......just imagine a party founder consumed by alcohol and drugs in a rally....I so pity this country
Re: Did You Watch Tinubu At The Lagos Apc Presidential Rally Today? by pelumiakinboye1: 8:59pm On Jan 30, 2015
GARRIx7:

Be warned!!!

cool
U are a BIG fool!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did You Watch Tinubu At The Lagos Apc Presidential Rally Today? by zenith4biz(m): 8:59pm On Jan 30, 2015
GARRIx7:

Be warned!!!

cool

Questions.
Tinubu belongs to which religion?
What is the relationship between "often Infirmities" and Tinubu as depicted by the referenced passage?
Which religion allows people to smoke, take weed but can kill anybody that takes alcohol?

The number one problem with Nigerians is religion with hypocrisy.
Who created Muslims?
Who created Christians?
Who are we then defending?

Jesus
Cares.

1 Like

Re: Did You Watch Tinubu At The Lagos Apc Presidential Rally Today? by rozayx5(m): 9:03pm On Jan 30, 2015
endymetrix:
wise singers... Covered their faces to avoid being kidnapped by BU, if you add HARI, that's ur concern ooo grin

i dey tell you, its so funny they look like rippers shocked
Re: Did You Watch Tinubu At The Lagos Apc Presidential Rally Today? by notoriousbabe: 9:05pm On Jan 30, 2015
THE MESSAGE FROM TODAY'S LAGOS RALLY.Go tell it in Sokoto, tell it in Maiduguri, tell it in Uyo, tell it in Abuja, tell it in Ibusa, tell it in Abeokuta, tell it in Jos and tell it resoundingly inLagos that the wind of CHANGE is blowing through the Land.Tell the world that in the rain Nigerians nay Lagosians trooped out in multitudes to chant the APC...CHANGE mantra.Tell them that amazingly they endured the great LAGOS 6hour rally. And tell them that CHANGE is here.Tell them that like Nigerians in Lagos rejected the Umbrella choosing instead to stand in the rain, so Nigerians have rejected the Umbrella party the PDP.God Bless Nigeria.Prof Chris NWAOKOBIA JNRDirector GeneralCHANGE AMBASSADORS OF NIGERIA CAN. Yes We CAN.
Re: Did You Watch Tinubu At The Lagos Apc Presidential Rally Today? by redsun(m): 9:10pm On Jan 30, 2015
It takes a crack head to be a prolific rogue and still preaches progress and people's liberation.

Dappy don. Nigerian electorate are the most hypnotised in the world,their state may minds are not developed enough to make right decisions. Even a serial killer can convince them to vote for him or him,as long as he or she has the stolen to buy them amala and ewedu. They are worse than children in decision making.

Tribal muderfuckers and outrageously primitive.

2 Likes

Re: Did You Watch Tinubu At The Lagos Apc Presidential Rally Today? by major466(m): 9:14pm On Jan 30, 2015
blemon44:
apc founder is high

Follow their leader and get high themselves grin
Re: Did You Watch Tinubu At The Lagos Apc Presidential Rally Today? by smatadex(m): 9:19pm On Jan 30, 2015
E no easy nah, he need some inspirations.
Re: Did You Watch Tinubu At The Lagos Apc Presidential Rally Today? by DaBullIT(m): 9:27pm On Jan 30, 2015
sanky346:
Me too. I watched him at d rally in ibadan yesterday. I seriously believed baba don high. lol. No offense, just my observation. He looked extra charged

I didn't watch the stuff everybody's talking about but drugs make you slow down, not super charged, weed, coke, codeine, even beer
Re: Did You Watch Tinubu At The Lagos Apc Presidential Rally Today? by anidan(m): 9:27pm On Jan 30, 2015
I don hear
Re: Did You Watch Tinubu At The Lagos Apc Presidential Rally Today? by Mcponpin(m): 9:28pm On Jan 30, 2015
What do you expect from a drug Lord... He is always high!!
Re: Did You Watch Tinubu At The Lagos Apc Presidential Rally Today? by BeauHomme: 9:28pm On Jan 30, 2015
;DTinubu is always High
Infact, in Lagos, Tinubu is the Most High grin grin
Re: Did You Watch Tinubu At The Lagos Apc Presidential Rally Today? by emmatok(m): 9:29pm On Jan 30, 2015
Well , Tinubu is the most interesting Politician in Nigeria.
His name alone gives PDP nightmare.
Re: Did You Watch Tinubu At The Lagos Apc Presidential Rally Today? by thunderrider: 9:32pm On Jan 30, 2015
Na demdem Afee cee

Obiagelli:

Why didn't you come in? The faces were intimidating as well as well indian hemp oozing from every corner. Lagos is rough

Re: Did You Watch Tinubu At The Lagos Apc Presidential Rally Today? by bameyi(m): 9:34pm On Jan 30, 2015
4bobo:
Can someone give us a clip?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKf3sjnaFlY .. enjoy, seems like the guy use small white stuff.. but he holding it i give that to him..

1 Like

Re: Did You Watch Tinubu At The Lagos Apc Presidential Rally Today? by observer777(m): 9:37pm On Jan 30, 2015
I was shocked by the performance of the Asiwaju today and was relieved that he didn't fall down on stage. Too much of ANYTHING is bad.

SAI BUHARI.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Infographic Map Of Kano Emirates, Emir Sanusi Got Smallest Land Mass / Solomon Dalung Turns Mechanic After His Car Developed Fault While Traveling.PICS / GUTA Locks Up Nigerians’ Shops In Kumasi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.