Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,688 members, 7,809,600 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:50 AM

Gov. Rauf Aregbesola Threw Cash & Recharge Cards On His Way To APC Campaign - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Rauf Aregbesola Threw Cash & Recharge Cards On His Way To APC Campaign (61115 Views)

Governor Rauf Aregbesola Swears In Commissioners& S.A (see Full List) / Breaking: APC Osun State Gov Rauf Aregbesola Son, Kabiru Arrested In Lagos / Fashola Dancing Shoki At APC Campaign Rally (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov. Rauf Aregbesola Threw Cash & Recharge Cards On His Way To APC Campaign by anonimi: 8:21pm On Jan 30, 2015
2undexy:
It is very necessary ma guy...we need money 2 buy recharge card, and we need recharge card to browse the internet...but, alas!! The two is bein shared free of charge.

But, if u wanna hav this kind of awoof frequently, u hav to vote in the Change Party.

Vote feBUHARI.

Thank you for confirming the utter cluelessness of the APCheat leaders and their followers.

Who will PRODUCE the money that will be used to do the awoof?

Niger Delta oil revenue abi, nor be so
That we BLACK people cannot explore, exploit or refine?

No wonder the perpetually unelectable old pensioner promised to make us area boys and almajiris by dashing us N5,000 to 25 million unemployed that is N1.5 trillion i.e. 1/3rd of our 2014 budget shocked

The daft & dumb old soldier has no clue about providing infrastructure, utilities and facilities coupled with sound economic policies to attract private investors to our farms & factories thus creating EMPLOYMENT so we can earn a living in DIGNITY.
This is what the scientific duo of Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan and Arch. Namadi Sambo have been doing steadily and now recognised by eve the international community

The difference is clear!

Kai Buhari!!!
#Liberate-Lagos

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. Rauf Aregbesola Threw Cash & Recharge Cards On His Way To APC Campaign by EverestdeBliu(m): 8:22pm On Jan 30, 2015
Why is Naija diz lawless? Why? A governor perching ontop of bus,why?
Re: Gov. Rauf Aregbesola Threw Cash & Recharge Cards On His Way To APC Campaign by pamdaniel(m): 8:26pm On Jan 30, 2015
jumping fence mood activated
Re: Gov. Rauf Aregbesola Threw Cash & Recharge Cards On His Way To APC Campaign by Geeweeny(m): 8:27pm On Jan 30, 2015
CHANGE INDEED....and they said Buhari will do better, old wine in a new bottle #APC
Re: Gov. Rauf Aregbesola Threw Cash & Recharge Cards On His Way To APC Campaign by DWJOBScom(m): 8:32pm On Jan 30, 2015
afolajohn521:
pls spot wot is wrong there? It's campaign ooh. Hmmm
Hey man - there are things expected of a governor - he's not a tout, he's suppose to be a model citizen
Re: Gov. Rauf Aregbesola Threw Cash & Recharge Cards On His Way To APC Campaign by kazmanbanjoko(m): 8:34pm On Jan 30, 2015
A better Nigeria in 2015, I believe in this. As long as we use our arisquoque and come out in mass to vote vasquelently.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gov. Rauf Aregbesola Threw Cash & Recharge Cards On His Way To APC Campaign by gratiaeo(m): 8:37pm On Jan 30, 2015
Aregbesola behaves like motor pack touts, he is not civilise at all

Re: Gov. Rauf Aregbesola Threw Cash & Recharge Cards On His Way To APC Campaign by Calculia: 8:37pm On Jan 30, 2015
APC always setting bad examples as usual.
Re: Gov. Rauf Aregbesola Threw Cash & Recharge Cards On His Way To APC Campaign by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jan 30, 2015
anonimi:

Thank you for confirming the utter cluelessness of the APCheat leaders and their followers.

Who will PRODUCE the money that will be used to do the awoof?

Niger Delta oil revenue abi, nor be so
That we BLACK people cannot explore, exploit or refine?

No wonder the perpetually unelectable old pensioner promised to make us area boys and almajiris by dashing us N5,000 to 25 million unemployed that is N1.5 trillion i.e. 1/3rd of our 2014 budget shocked

The daft & dumb old soldier has no clue about providing infrastructure, utilities and facilities coupled with sound economic policies to attract private investors to our farms & factories thus creating EMPLOYMENT so we can earn a living in DIGNITY.
This is what the scientific duo of Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan and Arch. Namadi Sambo have been doing steadily and now recognised by eve the international community

The difference is clear!

Kai Buhari!!!
#Liberate-Lagos

"Jonathan and Sambo have been doin it steadinly". Since when? 6 years ago, and hardly can u pinpoint one success story of an economy sector done successfully.
Zero infrastructure, our electricity is depreciating, crude oil has now turned to "no buy commodities", everything has disintegrated.

Bro, better wake up from your slumber and lets move forward.
And the only option is to vote Buhari.
Re: Gov. Rauf Aregbesola Threw Cash & Recharge Cards On His Way To APC Campaign by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jan 30, 2015
elantraceey:

I can't just imagine this is coming from a so called leader of tomorrow . After looting millions he'll then share peanuts for you and you'll be happy cheering him up .

SMH
do you have a valid evidence to proof your claim?
Re: Gov. Rauf Aregbesola Threw Cash & Recharge Cards On His Way To APC Campaign by yetunsbay(m): 8:41pm On Jan 30, 2015
raziboi:
.APC..governors disgracing nigeria b4 I was born

rubbish
see lieeeeeeeeeeeeee ehn.........before u are born lmao
Re: Gov. Rauf Aregbesola Threw Cash & Recharge Cards On His Way To APC Campaign by justhelp(m): 8:47pm On Jan 30, 2015
DWJOBScom:
If it's true - it's not cool
He's the Governor of a State for crying out aloud!!!!!!!
better start crying now for we dont care tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Gov. Rauf Aregbesola Threw Cash & Recharge Cards On His Way To APC Campaign by Firefire(m): 8:48pm On Jan 30, 2015
Criminals parading as Progressive - SMH undecided
Re: Gov. Rauf Aregbesola Threw Cash & Recharge Cards On His Way To APC Campaign by Ama80(f): 8:49pm On Jan 30, 2015
Hahahahaha.lwkmd.lmao.rotfl.apc Una dooo!first was wearing sch uniform I forgave him all in d name of education then rochas danced shoki lukin like slowpoke and now ds.how do our pple cal ds hmmmm ofekenism.i saw oshomole tying gele today.apc!change.now I know wat change means.
Re: Gov. Rauf Aregbesola Threw Cash & Recharge Cards On His Way To APC Campaign by pekeyim: 8:51pm On Jan 30, 2015
olaide721:

If I hear

Yes oh and You'll keep hearing.

#Sai GEJ
#Sai Transformation
#Sai Continuity
Re: Gov. Rauf Aregbesola Threw Cash & Recharge Cards On His Way To APC Campaign by anonimi: 8:54pm On Jan 30, 2015
2undexy:

"Jonathan and Sambo have been doin it steadinly". Since when? 6 years ago, and hardly can u pinpoint one success story of an economy sector done successfully.
Zero infrastructure, our electricity is depreciating, crude oil has now turned to "no buy commodities", everything has disintegrated.

Bro, better wake up from your slumber and lets move forward.
And the only option is to vote Buhari.

Go to this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/2117791/photos-achievements-jonathan-sambo-administration

and be informed.

Redeem yourself from APCheat lies.

Vote wisely.
Re: Gov. Rauf Aregbesola Threw Cash & Recharge Cards On His Way To APC Campaign by raziboi(m): 8:54pm On Jan 30, 2015
yetunsbay:
see lieeeeeeeeeeeeee ehn.........before u are born lmao
hahahahah ma man..APC....nah useless party...ooo

1 Like

Re: Gov. Rauf Aregbesola Threw Cash & Recharge Cards On His Way To APC Campaign by ojun50(m): 8:56pm On Jan 30, 2015
Talking in Jonathan voice

he is a motor park ......................
Fill the correct answer

1 Like

Re: Gov. Rauf Aregbesola Threw Cash & Recharge Cards On His Way To APC Campaign by tolexy007(m): 8:57pm On Jan 30, 2015
Gud....am sure say if na fayose dey do diz now, dem go change am for am, so go say he dey bribe him plpp with recharge card..

1 Like

Re: Gov. Rauf Aregbesola Threw Cash & Recharge Cards On His Way To APC Campaign by loomer: 8:57pm On Jan 30, 2015
politicians
Re: Gov. Rauf Aregbesola Threw Cash & Recharge Cards On His Way To APC Campaign by braine(m): 8:59pm On Jan 30, 2015
topeorekoy:
That’s Osun state gov Rauf Aregbesola, on his way to the APC campaign this afternoon, throwing cash and recharge cards to his supporters. He actually sat on top of a moving bus...lol

http://lindaikeji..com/2015/01/lol-see-what-osun-governor-did-on-his.html?m=1
i was there. If never threw cash. He threw CDs, shirts, and caps.
Re: Gov. Rauf Aregbesola Threw Cash & Recharge Cards On His Way To APC Campaign by pelumiakinboye1: 9:01pm On Jan 30, 2015
SMH, And this Nigga has a Court-case o!

1 Like

Re: Gov. Rauf Aregbesola Threw Cash & Recharge Cards On His Way To APC Campaign by DWJOBScom(m): 9:03pm On Jan 30, 2015
justhelp:
better start crying now for we dont care tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

I wasn't expecting you to
Re: Gov. Rauf Aregbesola Threw Cash & Recharge Cards On His Way To APC Campaign by abdulskulboy(m): 9:05pm On Jan 30, 2015
fayemisuccess:
GET 100 NAIRA 1 MONTH AIRTEL DATA & 3GB+ GLO DATA FOR 1,000 NAIRA PER MONTH [Perfect for ANDROID/PC/BB]

Please some me a code for the glo or the airtel sub
Re: Gov. Rauf Aregbesola Threw Cash & Recharge Cards On His Way To APC Campaign by gebest: 9:06pm On Jan 30, 2015
I love this man.
Re: Gov. Rauf Aregbesola Threw Cash & Recharge Cards On His Way To APC Campaign by notoriousbabe: 9:06pm On Jan 30, 2015
THE MESSAGE FROM TODAY'S LAGOS RALLY.Go tell it in Sokoto, tell it in Maiduguri, tell it in Uyo, tell it in Abuja, tell it in Ibusa, tell it in Abeokuta, tell it in Jos and tell it resoundingly inLagos that the wind of CHANGE is blowing through the Land.Tell the world that in the rain Nigerians nay Lagosians trooped out in multitudes to chant the APC...CHANGE mantra.Tell them that amazingly they endured the great LAGOS 6hour rally. And tell them that CHANGE is here.Tell them that like Nigerians in Lagos rejected the Umbrella choosing instead to stand in the rain, so Nigerians have rejected the Umbrella party the PDP.God Bless Nigeria.Prof Chris NWAOKOBIA JNRDirector GeneralCHANGE AMBASSADORS OF NIGERIA CAN. Yes We CAN.
Re: Gov. Rauf Aregbesola Threw Cash & Recharge Cards On His Way To APC Campaign by smatadex(m): 9:21pm On Jan 30, 2015
Is throwing money to crowd during campaign a democracy or what?
Re: Gov. Rauf Aregbesola Threw Cash & Recharge Cards On His Way To APC Campaign by oweman: 9:22pm On Jan 30, 2015
VERILY VERILY I SAY TO YOU JONATHAN CANT MAKE 25% IN OSUN STATE .
WHATEVER HAPPEN TOMOROW SATURDAY I SHALL BE AT THE METROPOLITAN SQUARE TO ATTEND THE ILORIN RALLY EVEN IF I MUST TRECK .UU
the campaign is noREUHARIS ITS THE MASSES REVO
Re: Gov. Rauf Aregbesola Threw Cash & Recharge Cards On His Way To APC Campaign by Azo(m): 9:22pm On Jan 30, 2015
Guys click the link below to vote as regards the feb 14 election in a real poll. Pls share and broadcast.
http://vote.pollcode.com/71756982
Re: Gov. Rauf Aregbesola Threw Cash & Recharge Cards On His Way To APC Campaign by DaBullIT(m): 9:29pm On Jan 30, 2015
sherrylo:
My able gomina #Osun99.5%APC

99.91 APC Ogbeni too sure
Re: Gov. Rauf Aregbesola Threw Cash & Recharge Cards On His Way To APC Campaign by scotz101(m): 9:29pm On Jan 30, 2015
2undexy:
It is very necessary ma guy...we need money 2 buy recharge card, and we need recharge card to browse the internet...but, alas!! The two is bein shared free of charge.

But, if u wanna hav this kind of awoof frequently, u hav to vote in the Change Party.

Vote feBUHARI.

awof abi? He steals your money for years and throws back a minute fraction of it for you guys to fight and get and den ask you to give him another four years to loot you again...awof indeed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photo: Amaechi Takes His Campaign The Street After He Was Attacked At Obia Kpor / PDP Convention: How PDP Governors Floored Atiku, Saraki, Lamido / Senator Abaribe Questions CJN Tanko Muhammad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.