Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,670 members, 7,820,353 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

Gov. Rauf Aregbesola Threw Cash & Recharge Cards On His Way To APC Campaign - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Rauf Aregbesola Threw Cash & Recharge Cards On His Way To APC Campaign (61131 Views)

Governor Rauf Aregbesola Swears In Commissioners& S.A (see Full List) / Breaking: APC Osun State Gov Rauf Aregbesola Son, Kabiru Arrested In Lagos / Fashola Dancing Shoki At APC Campaign Rally (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov. Rauf Aregbesola Threw Cash & Recharge Cards On His Way To APC Campaign by beetruth: 7:33am On Jan 31, 2015
Pensioners in the state are owed 4months salary and workers 3 months. School kids did not write last terms exam cos there was no fund released to the schools for running and to cap it all even new students now wear white mufty to school as uniforms are not available. And this is what we call change??
He has money to spray in campaigns yet so many lives affected without regular pay.
May God in his infinite mercies save and deliver not just this nation but open all our eyes to see the truth discernibly.
God bless Nigeria
Re: Gov. Rauf Aregbesola Threw Cash & Recharge Cards On His Way To APC Campaign by greatCharley(m): 7:45am On Jan 31, 2015
Is that a governor or a celebrity?

1 Like

Re: Gov. Rauf Aregbesola Threw Cash & Recharge Cards On His Way To APC Campaign by Nobody: 8:19am On Jan 31, 2015
Re: Gov. Rauf Aregbesola Threw Cash & Recharge Cards On His Way To APC Campaign by robay(m): 8:22am On Jan 31, 2015
eaglechild:
This motor park tout should be arrested for abusing the naira.

Always eager to jump atop a bus.

Meanwhile he has done nothing to improve his state.

Change indeed.

Disgusting. angry
make thunder fire dat ya useless mouth to talk to my gov. Wait u dy craz ? Ko ni daa fun baba e,i mean ur father
Re: Gov. Rauf Aregbesola Threw Cash & Recharge Cards On His Way To APC Campaign by robay(m): 8:27am On Jan 31, 2015
Nuclearact:
See this stupid man that fails to pay Osun workers, teachers received last year November salary this month and he said he is going to pay just six times this year.
na ur papa be fool. Hungry man,u beta go and die
Re: Gov. Rauf Aregbesola Threw Cash & Recharge Cards On His Way To APC Campaign by wablex(m): 8:34am On Jan 31, 2015
2undexy:
It is very necessary ma guy...we need money 2 buy recharge card, and we need recharge card to browse the internet...but, alas!! The two is bein shared free of charge.

But, if u wanna hav this kind of awoof frequently, u hav to vote in the Change Party.

Vote feBUHARI.

chai dis talk swt ma belle die
Re: Gov. Rauf Aregbesola Threw Cash & Recharge Cards On His Way To APC Campaign by jogsman01(m): 9:37am On Jan 31, 2015
davdandam:
I'm disappointed at y'all shouting street credibility, tell me why the western world won't calls us monkeys, if this is the governor of a whole state then I'm seriously ashamed of coming from that state mehn. ....on top of a bus jesus. .....agberos no dey even do reach this one, plz point to signs of civilization in this man, what exactly are Nigerians voting for right now, improved living or this? Chaiiii. ..
And for y'all that will tell me he's a man of the people, I'll ask which people o? Will you be happy if it's your dad sitting on a moving bus in Lagos?
Very barbaric act. ....not taking political sides or anything here it's just Africans especially Nigerians need to stop this seriously, all we need is good governance.

To the quoting professionals, ain't gat nothing to tell y'all, so keep quoting.
can u believe dis same man is still owing his workers november and december salary not to talk of january. pensioners have not recieved their salary since october and there sits our amiable governor spraying cash and recharge cards on a bus.
Re: Gov. Rauf Aregbesola Threw Cash & Recharge Cards On His Way To APC Campaign by davdandam(m): 9:41am On Jan 31, 2015
jogsman01:

can u believe dis same man is still owing his workers november and december salary not to talk of january. pensioners have not recieved their salary since october and there sits our amiable governor spraying cash and recharge cards on a bus.
Boss I'm from osun state, I've gat family that works there, I understand perfectly. .....warned them during that election, now all projects have stopped, salary has stopped due to lack of funds. ...see him here
Re: Gov. Rauf Aregbesola Threw Cash & Recharge Cards On His Way To APC Campaign by Nuclearact: 3:41pm On Jan 31, 2015
robay:
I can see you have nothing up there, your father must be useless like Aregbesola. He did not pay Osun workers and he is wasting our money in Lagos, OAU workers salary were delayed because Aregbesola want to remove tax from Federal workers salary...you better reason with your head and not your yansh
Re: Gov. Rauf Aregbesola Threw Cash & Recharge Cards On His Way To APC Campaign by olaide721(m): 3:41pm On Jan 31, 2015
pekeyim:

Yes oh and You'll keep hearing.

#Sai GEJ
#Sai Transformation
#Sai Continuity
For ur mind abi
Let's meet @ the battle field cme febuhari 14
Re: Gov. Rauf Aregbesola Threw Cash & Recharge Cards On His Way To APC Campaign by Nuclearact: 3:43pm On Jan 31, 2015
robay:
make thunder fire dat ya useless mouth to talk to my gov. Wait u dy craz ? Ko ni daa fun baba e,i mean ur father
You must be a fool, i won't have reply you if i saw all this replies first. Asshole
Re: Gov. Rauf Aregbesola Threw Cash & Recharge Cards On His Way To APC Campaign by pekeyim: 4:33pm On Jan 31, 2015
olaide721:

For ur mind abi
Let's meet @ the battle field cme febuhari 14

It's not a battle field it's an Election.

#I support #GEJ doesn't mean I hate APC followers.
Re: Gov. Rauf Aregbesola Threw Cash & Recharge Cards On His Way To APC Campaign by IVORY2009(m): 5:34pm On Jan 31, 2015
greatCharley:
Is that a governor or a celebrity?

Oti' oooh, it is Don Jazzy!
Re: Gov. Rauf Aregbesola Threw Cash & Recharge Cards On His Way To APC Campaign by IVORY2009(m): 5:41pm On Jan 31, 2015
eaglechild:
This motor park tout should be arrested for abusing the naira.

Always eager to jump atop a bus.

Meanwhile he has done nothing to improve his state.

Change indeed.

Disgusting. angry

Please I want to ask one question sir, was the Osun State governor, a former member of the National Union of Road Transport Workers? This is amezing, look @ the wonderful display, by the state governor!
Re: Gov. Rauf Aregbesola Threw Cash & Recharge Cards On His Way To APC Campaign by olaide721(m): 11:17pm On Jan 31, 2015
pekeyim:

It's not a battle field it's an Election.

#I support #GEJ doesn't mean I hate APC followers.
ok
Re: Gov. Rauf Aregbesola Threw Cash & Recharge Cards On His Way To APC Campaign by Nuclearact: 4:04pm On Apr 15, 2015
robay:
why am I just seeing this now? I doubt if your popsi is the head of your family. It is not hard to recognise people like you with figure-head father.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP Convention: How PDP Governors Floored Atiku, Saraki, Lamido / President Buhari At Damilola Osinbajo And Oluseun Bakare's Wedding Reception / Aminu Adamu Mocked The Death Of Deborah Samuel Before Aisha Buhari Tweet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.