Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Gov. Rauf Aregbesola Threw Cash & Recharge Cards On His Way To APC Campaign - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Rauf Aregbesola Threw Cash & Recharge Cards On His Way To APC Campaign (61124 Views)

Governor Rauf Aregbesola Swears In Commissioners& S.A (see Full List) / Breaking: APC Osun State Gov Rauf Aregbesola Son, Kabiru Arrested In Lagos / Fashola Dancing Shoki At APC Campaign Rally (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov. Rauf Aregbesola Threw Cash & Recharge Cards On His Way To APC Campaign by arcis: 9:29pm On Jan 30, 2015
@op you seem to be on a high side ooo, I can't see any money or card nah. #showusthecash
Re: Gov. Rauf Aregbesola Threw Cash & Recharge Cards On His Way To APC Campaign by deeptechcool(m): 9:30pm On Jan 30, 2015
For fidifi, it is mene mene terkel upharsin. APC ... Change
Re: Gov. Rauf Aregbesola Threw Cash & Recharge Cards On His Way To APC Campaign by felifeli: 9:38pm On Jan 30, 2015
topeorekoy:
That’s Osun state gov Rauf Aregbesola, on his way to the APC campaign this afternoon, throwing cash and recharge cards to his supporters. He actually sat on top of a moving bus...lol

http://lindaikeji..com/2015/01/lol-see-what-osun-governor-did-on-his.html?m=1

[size=18pt]Jehovah!! These are the desperadoes we are proposing to put in charge of this country!
We are soon going to be the laughing stock of the entire word. Jesus please have mercy on us na undecided undecided[/size]

1 Like

Re: Gov. Rauf Aregbesola Threw Cash & Recharge Cards On His Way To APC Campaign by OBALOLA76: 9:38pm On Jan 30, 2015
Osun state people hope u all can see what ur ogbeni is doing
Re: Gov. Rauf Aregbesola Threw Cash & Recharge Cards On His Way To APC Campaign by Ahmeduana(m): 9:41pm On Jan 30, 2015
topeorekoy:
That’s Osun state gov Rauf Aregbesola, on his way to the APC campaign this afternoon, throwing cash and recharge cards to his supporters. He actually sat on top of a moving bus...lol

BEFORE NKO THE MAN NA DAN-DA-BA!
Re: Gov. Rauf Aregbesola Threw Cash & Recharge Cards On His Way To APC Campaign by harry509: 9:47pm On Jan 30, 2015
topeorekoy:

APC must win weda tief PDP like am or not. Febuhari loading....
Re: Gov. Rauf Aregbesola Threw Cash & Recharge Cards On His Way To APC Campaign by mikolo80: 9:51pm On Jan 30, 2015
DDeliverer:

Wow..Leaders of tomorrow!!
, before nko abi you think winning election is by blowing grammar. Learner
Re: Gov. Rauf Aregbesola Threw Cash & Recharge Cards On His Way To APC Campaign by eaglechild: 9:52pm On Jan 30, 2015
This motor park tout should be arrested for abusing the naira.

Always eager to jump atop a bus.

Meanwhile he has done nothing to improve his state.

Change indeed.

Disgusting. angry

Re: Gov. Rauf Aregbesola Threw Cash & Recharge Cards On His Way To APC Campaign by Frankiss44(m): 9:55pm On Jan 30, 2015
eaglechild:

Change indeed.

Disgusting. angry

Real disgusting... Even Fayose that they keep calling a thug won't try this rubbish...

1 Like

Re: Gov. Rauf Aregbesola Threw Cash & Recharge Cards On His Way To APC Campaign by mikolo80: 9:55pm On Jan 30, 2015
elantraceey:

I can't just imagine this is coming from a so called leader of tomorrow . After looting millions he'll then share peanuts for you and you'll be happy cheering him up .

SMH
First rule of leadership. Win election.
Certainly not go'n happen if you feel to big to make a spectacle of yourself. Or are you a learner. You think say you de yankee ba.remember they' a mature democracy yew ppl Don chop belleful no be naija Wey hunger de wire us
Why he will be a leader and you won't . Cos your head's in the sky
Re: Gov. Rauf Aregbesola Threw Cash & Recharge Cards On His Way To APC Campaign by SenatorJames(m): 9:56pm On Jan 30, 2015
If I don't like anything about Ogbeni, I like his simple way of life. He didn't pretend to be a local man, even as a governor.
Re: Gov. Rauf Aregbesola Threw Cash & Recharge Cards On His Way To APC Campaign by docbadmusxavy(m): 9:57pm On Jan 30, 2015
That man is a clown.I love him tho
Re: Gov. Rauf Aregbesola Threw Cash & Recharge Cards On His Way To APC Campaign by Frankiss44(m): 9:58pm On Jan 30, 2015
DWJOBScom:

Hey man - there are things expected of a governor - he's not a tout, he's suppose to be a model citizen

You don't need to answer that fool... If he sees nothing wrong with this rubbish, then he needs to see a brain surgeon

1 Like

Re: Gov. Rauf Aregbesola Threw Cash & Recharge Cards On His Way To APC Campaign by Nuclearact: 10:01pm On Jan 30, 2015
See this stupid man that fails to pay Osun workers, teachers received last year November salary this month and he said he is going to pay just six times this year.
Re: Gov. Rauf Aregbesola Threw Cash & Recharge Cards On His Way To APC Campaign by M4gunners: 10:19pm On Jan 30, 2015
2undexy:
It is very necessary ma guy...we need money 2 buy recharge card, and we need recharge card to browse the internet...but, alas!! The two is bein shared free of charge.

But, if u wanna hav this kind of awoof frequently, u hav to vote in the Change Party.

Vote feBUHARI.
Poverty don make people don dey sale their future to politicians tufiakwa.
Re: Gov. Rauf Aregbesola Threw Cash & Recharge Cards On His Way To APC Campaign by felifeli: 10:20pm On Jan 30, 2015
Nuclearact:
See this stupid man that fails to pay Osun workers, teachers received last year November salary this month and he said he is going to pay just six times this year.

And he is buying properties abroad with Osun state funds, him and his assistants. You APC Change shouters will suffer till you die of foolishness I swear.
Re: Gov. Rauf Aregbesola Threw Cash & Recharge Cards On His Way To APC Campaign by martin98(m): 10:21pm On Jan 30, 2015
So, this is what he used their money for and they are falling for it. This wicked man refused to pay Osun State workers salaries for months claiming the government did not pay the state allocation. The workers have been cursing GEJ. Not until GEJ came for campaign and revealed he paid the state allocations in due time.

That is what they do. Robbing Peter to pay Paul. Many still habor the belief that its GEJ that is behind their suffering in the state not knowing it is their Governor that is stealing their money.
Re: Gov. Rauf Aregbesola Threw Cash & Recharge Cards On His Way To APC Campaign by DWJOBScom(m): 10:22pm On Jan 30, 2015
Frankiss44:

You don't need to answer that fool... If he sees nothing wrong with this rubbish, then he needs to see a brain surgeon

Don't mind me my brother - my over sabi knows no bound!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Gov. Rauf Aregbesola Threw Cash & Recharge Cards On His Way To APC Campaign by badmus1346(m): 10:22pm On Jan 30, 2015
Aregbe cannot pay worker's salary, no teaching aid in both primary and secondary school, average people are weeping ..so he can go to Lagos and spend money for ignoramus mediocre. People...God Dey ..There is God o.....just come back to Osun , then finish your abandon project...fool
Re: Gov. Rauf Aregbesola Threw Cash & Recharge Cards On His Way To APC Campaign by Apina(m): 10:27pm On Jan 30, 2015
My people will say " a dog eats d crumbs from d table because dats it's place at d table". It's a pity dat d depth of ignorance of d average Nigerian is this high, where ppl NW applaud a minimalistic act out of greed or perhaps ignorance, where we relegate ourselves, taking d place of the dog at table, where a supposed act of shame and disgrace is applauded because many have lost d sense of dignity and identity. Not even in ancient Greece would such an act b applauded, I weep for Nigeria.

Re: Gov. Rauf Aregbesola Threw Cash & Recharge Cards On His Way To APC Campaign by qozeem999(m): 10:53pm On Jan 30, 2015
he try Sha...
Re: Gov. Rauf Aregbesola Threw Cash & Recharge Cards On His Way To APC Campaign by Raymondif: 10:54pm On Jan 30, 2015
makazona:
reminds me of our SUG politics back then.chai
na by force person they smile!
Re: Gov. Rauf Aregbesola Threw Cash & Recharge Cards On His Way To APC Campaign by Nicepoker(m): 11:19pm On Jan 30, 2015
Youth who can't spend up to a dollar per day will appreciate this terrible act. By their comments u will know their status. Living from hand to mouth.
Re: Gov. Rauf Aregbesola Threw Cash & Recharge Cards On His Way To APC Campaign by nzeadachie: 12:25am On Jan 31, 2015
eaglechild:

Change indeed.

Disgusting. angry
I SWEAR THERE IS NO HOUSE IN YORUBA LAND EXCEPT LAGOS, BROWN ROOF EVERYWHERE YOU GO
Re: Gov. Rauf Aregbesola Threw Cash & Recharge Cards On His Way To APC Campaign by Nobody: 12:36am On Jan 31, 2015
Those people dont know that it is their money aregbesola is throwing at them.He cant share his money like this.
Re: Gov. Rauf Aregbesola Threw Cash & Recharge Cards On His Way To APC Campaign by ernieboy(m): 1:40am On Jan 31, 2015
tit:
that is how they are spending their state allocation:
on cash and recharge card freebies!
when the money finish they will come cap in hand to President Jonathan
Cap in hand? Na gej get the money?
Re: Gov. Rauf Aregbesola Threw Cash & Recharge Cards On His Way To APC Campaign by Albishir: 2:50am On Jan 31, 2015
That clown and agbero looking governor? I expected nothing better than that rubbish from the idiot calling himself a governor.
Re: Gov. Rauf Aregbesola Threw Cash & Recharge Cards On His Way To APC Campaign by bumtos(m): 3:17am On Jan 31, 2015
Ogbeni, Mr Composer.
Re: Gov. Rauf Aregbesola Threw Cash & Recharge Cards On His Way To APC Campaign by drnoel: 4:29am On Jan 31, 2015
2undexy:
It is very necessary ma guy...we need money 2 buy recharge card, and we need recharge card to browse the internet...but, alas!! The two is bein shared free of charge.

But, if u wanna hav this kind of awoof frequently, u hav to vote in the Change Party.

Vote feBUHARI.

Let me see how the money and rechargeable cards he I'd sharing will prevent people calling and browsing PDP lines
Re: Gov. Rauf Aregbesola Threw Cash & Recharge Cards On His Way To APC Campaign by beluonwu: 5:05am On Jan 31, 2015
Thisso toutish for a governor.
Re: Gov. Rauf Aregbesola Threw Cash & Recharge Cards On His Way To APC Campaign by Woleleye(m): 5:34am On Jan 31, 2015
Politicians! Ogbeni is distributing cash and recharge cards while workers in the state are yet to collect three month salaries! O ga o!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aminu Adamu Mocked The Death Of Deborah Samuel Before Aisha Buhari Tweet / Ganduje Giving Ride To Kwankwaso On A Motorcycle (Throwback Photo) / President Buhari At Damilola Osinbajo And Oluseun Bakare's Wedding Reception

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.