Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,278 members, 7,829,621 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

February 2015: Jonathan Or Buhari, The Noblezone Confusion! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / February 2015: Jonathan Or Buhari, The Noblezone Confusion! (432 Views)

When Will Buhari Stabilize Oil Price? The Noblezone Have Not Forgotten. / Back From Ban: The Noblezone Now Supports Buhari! / The Noblezone Verses The Trekkers! This Time He "Questions" The GEJ Trekkers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

February 2015: Jonathan Or Buhari, The Noblezone Confusion! by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jan 30, 2015
Dear Fellow Citizens Of The Slave Camp Called Nigeria.

Every observe with true vision, must have realized by now that Nigeria, the poo of the brutish British slave masters is jinxed!
In two weeks time, we shall go to the polls to chose the President of this bitter drink brewed by "rod" Luggard and his fellow merchants of death!
And my analysis is this, it does not matter who wins, head or tail, there will be fire and smoke.

This election is beyond choosing a leader! It is more of supremacy tussle between the internal colonial masters and the minorities.
Hate me, love me, curse me, or even fatwa me, it does not change the fact that Nigeria was a great mistake.

I once more warn with the hindsight of an eagle, the Circle of Blood has no ending, until we do the needful.

Having said that, one of my greatest desire is for us to sit down and negotiate how to split Nigeria!!!
We need to go peacefully to our respective nations and stop this human sacrifice to the gods of the colonialist from the UK!

On this position, many call me names and wish me dead.

I have no apologies, I am a Biafran to the core!
And I am convinced that our true potentials can only be unleashed in Biafra, Odua, Niger De;ta, Middle Belt and Arewa republics respectively.

How to bring this to come to pass quickly is a great concern to me!

Feb 14

My prediction is that head or tail, Nigeria is jinxed!

A Buhari win:
A Buhari win, will see the return of the oil war!
The Niger Delta people (did I hear you say militants?), will make moves to secure their oil,there will be crises in that area.
We have full 4 months before hand over, hostilities might not start then.

I predict that on May 29 or there about, Buhari will be saluted with take over and shutting down of oil platforms.
Buhari will engage the army the next day!
Northern will then do what they ought to had done since, to negotiate with the Boko Haram fighters.
Buhari will grant them amnesty and then money will be voted to rebuild the north.

The crises in the ND will escalate, people like Amechi will run to Abuja or even Ghana!
but there will be a total clamp down on political leaders of the Niger Delta.
Tension will escalate, the ND fighters might declare independence, and we will have "Baifran war: part III). part II is on going.

A Jonathan win

A Jonathan will be met with demonstrations and violence.
The leaders of the opposition will support any form of anarchy to collapse the government.
The army will be called to maintain peace, boko Haram will use the opportunity to strike deadly.

The north will play the only remaining option: a deadly coup!
A brutal coup that see the army up in arms against itself.

Again, the Niger Delta people will seek independence.

For me, my desire is to see Biafra fly her flag high.

In this jinxed situation, I will go for anyone that will bring Nigeria to an end more quickly.

Is it a Jonathan win or a Buhari win?
Which of the two will set the ball rolling fast to the requiem of this disaster called Nigeria?

For the die hard ONE Nigeria apostles, please don't be caught napping.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: February 2015: Jonathan Or Buhari, The Noblezone Confusion! by Vicotex(m): 7:23pm On Jan 30, 2015
I dey wit you broda.

Vote Gej

1 Like

Re: February 2015: Jonathan Or Buhari, The Noblezone Confusion! by fiverrwin(f): 8:11pm On Jan 30, 2015
Time will tell
Re: February 2015: Jonathan Or Buhari, The Noblezone Confusion! by Nobody: 5:47am On Jan 31, 2015
Vicotex:
I dey wit you broda.

Vote Gej

Do you mean a GEJ's win, will usher in the end of the disaster called Nigeria than a Buhari win?

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians In Malaysia Endorse Buhari / Jonathan’ll Defeat Buhari, Fayose Tells US Envoy / APC Please Organise A Debate And Invite PDP!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.