Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

The Noblezone Verses The Trekkers! This Time He "Questions" The GEJ Trekkers. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Noblezone Verses The Trekkers! This Time He "Questions" The GEJ Trekkers. (2547 Views)

Finally: Gej's Trekkers Meets Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan[pics] / Gej's Trekkers Encountered Snake On Their Journey [see PICTURES] / Patrick Obahiagbon Mocks All The Trekkers Trekking For Buhari's Victory(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Noblezone Verses The Trekkers! This Time He "Questions" The GEJ Trekkers. by Nobody: 12:14pm On May 12, 2015
I was simply following the story of this "Trek for Jonathan" guy!

I have never criticized him and I have never commended him.

Just like the guy that trekked for Buhari, I never attacked him nor criticized him.

It was the day he claimed he left Lagos 5am and got to Ibadan by 6pm, that I shouted "liar"!
This is because Lagos to Ibadan is about 130Km.
And I have said it is impossible for a man to cover such distance in in 13hrs let alone the same day.

If the guy never mentioned that, perhaps I would never have looked critically at his claims.

Now, this GEJ trekker has been given real time updates.
I wanted to make a comment about my observation, but someone accused me of bias based on ethnicity when I questioned the claims of the Bhari trekker. If I had commended the GEJ trekker before now, they would have accused me biased based who they are trekking for.

I waited patiently, for the this current trekker to make claims and today , I have it.

https://www.nairaland.com/2309310/lady-trekking-gej-shows-off

"Yesterday, Gloria and her partner, Oladele trekked for 14hrs and covered over 50km."

Some mischievous and uninformed Nariallanders were asking for me to open "multiple threads" to Analise the guy.

Now you have one!

This is my verdict, this man is trekking!

Kudos to him.
Now I am convinced they are trekking!

50KM in 14hrs is very realistic.

The average trekking speed is 5Km/Hr.
That would be like 50Km in 10 Hrs.

Now factor in, rests, slowed pace due to tiredness, whether conditions (like rain and much sun), the 50Km can actualy stretch to 14Hrs.

Yet, somebody claimed he did 130Km and 13Hrs and a nation of 170 Mumu-llion (excuse me, million) people accepted it without asking questions.
Shame!

From my heart, CONGRATULATIONS to this trekker!
You are real!

I respect and honor to you!

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Noblezone Verses The Trekkers! This Time He "Questions" The GEJ Trekkers. by jesse8048(m): 1:38pm On May 12, 2015
Nice observation, though we can't believe all they say cos no one is tracking them and they don't have a chip to enable us know. So from my little knowledge of geography, physics and his updates I'm more than 70% convinced that he is really trekking.

2 Likes

Re: The Noblezone Verses The Trekkers! This Time He "Questions" The GEJ Trekkers. by Nobody: 4:53pm On May 12, 2015
jesse8048:
Nice observation, though we can't believe all they say cos no one is tracking them and they don't have a chip to enable us know. So from my little knowledge of geography, physics and his updates I'm more than 70% convinced that he is really trekking.

Thanks.

For the sake of benefit of doubt.
Just judging from their claim, they are doing it.

I just wish those who accused me of hate, bitterness, envy, biasness, etc should compare the two claims.

One claimed he covered 130Km in 13Hrs
and another claimed he covered 50Km in 14Hrs.

the gap is soo much and the truth is there for all to see.

2 Likes

Re: The Noblezone Verses The Trekkers! This Time He "Questions" The GEJ Trekkers. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:15pm On May 12, 2015
How does he charge his phone?
Re: The Noblezone Verses The Trekkers! This Time He "Questions" The GEJ Trekkers. by ba7man(m): 5:18pm On May 12, 2015
Noble effort to trek for a "mumu" President. undecided
Re: The Noblezone Verses The Trekkers! This Time He "Questions" The GEJ Trekkers. by Nobody: 5:19pm On May 12, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
How does he charge his phone?

He must stop somewhere.
He cant trek at night.

Apart from the risks involved, he would be too tired after trekking all day.

Covering 50km in 14Hrs meant the remaining 10 Hrs was used for sleeping and resting.

1 Like

Re: The Noblezone Verses The Trekkers! This Time He "Questions" The GEJ Trekkers. by Nobody: 5:22pm On May 12, 2015
ba7man:

It is all in our different perspectives.
In my view, Jonathan was one of the best things to have happened to Nigeria.

Buhari going to occupy Aso Rock is a very big shame to a country of 170 Mumu-llion (no vex, Imean million) people.

Time will tell both of us who is wrong or right.

Yet, this thread has nothing to do with Jonathan.

3 Likes

Re: The Noblezone Verses The Trekkers! This Time He "Questions" The GEJ Trekkers. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:26pm On May 12, 2015
noblezone:

He must stop somewhere.
He cant trek at night.

Apart from the risks involved, he would be too tired after trekking all day.

Covering 50km in 14Hrs meant the remaining 10 Hrs was used for sleeping and resting.
When he stops where he would pass the night, does he usually walk around the place looking for where generator is being, considering the epileptic power supply to charge his phone? When is the generator put off?
Re: The Noblezone Verses The Trekkers! This Time He "Questions" The GEJ Trekkers. by Nobody: 5:28pm On May 12, 2015
Try an get in touch with him.

By the way, did he claim his phone is on 24 hours?

2 Likes

Re: The Noblezone Verses The Trekkers! This Time He "Questions" The GEJ Trekkers. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:29pm On May 12, 2015
noblezone:

It is all in our different perspectives.
In my view, Jonathan was one of the best things to have happened to Nigeria.

Buhari going to occupy Aso Rock is a very big shame to a country of 170 Mumu-llion (no vex, Imean million) people.

Time will tell both of us who is wrong or right.

Yet, this thread has nothing to do with Jonathan.
Since Jonathan is the best thing to happen to Nigeria, may everybody and thing that comes your way treat you the way he treats Nigerians, especially the way he handled the Chibok girls' kidnapp. Amen! Ase! Ise!

1 Like

Re: The Noblezone Verses The Trekkers! This Time He "Questions" The GEJ Trekkers. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:32pm On May 12, 2015
noblezone:
Try an get in touch with him.

By the way, did he claim his phone is on 24 hours?
You're holding brief for him, trying to convice us that he, unlike the Buhari's trekker, really covered the said distance he claimed he covered.
Re: The Noblezone Verses The Trekkers! This Time He "Questions" The GEJ Trekkers. by Nobody: 5:45pm On May 12, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Since Jonathan is the best thing to happen to Nigeria, may everybody and thing that comes your way treat you the way he treats Nigerians, especially the way he handled the Chibok girls' kidnapp. Amen! Ase! Ise!

You are among those deceived by the propaganda of the Chibok girls?
You employed a security man to guide your house, then you go into your bedroom, steal your own money, then come to demand an explanation from the security man. Is that fair?

The Chibok job was an insider job
Those girls were used for a bait by political elements in the north to make some bloody but cheap political gains.

1. The governor insisted exam must hold at Chibok, despite the warnings from WAEC.
He threatened WAEC. He promised security but provided none.

2. Some staff of the schools had their children in the hostels also.
That night, their children were not kidnapped.

3. To move almost 300 girls in one night over a long distance was not just act of terrorism, it was an act of betrayal.

I have heard your prayers bro, here is mine,
May all those you trust betray you the way all those Jonathan trusted betrayed him.
May those who should protect you, trade you for cheap gains the way the northern political elders traded the chibok girls.

As for the north, the tears and blood of those innocent girls sacrificed on the alter of politics, will years to come, speak agianst all who conspired to do the unthinkable.

8 Likes

Re: The Noblezone Verses The Trekkers! This Time He "Questions" The GEJ Trekkers. by Nobody: 5:47pm On May 12, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

You're holding brief for him, trying to convice us that he, unlike the Buhari's trekker, really covered the said distance he claimed he covered.

I just asked you to get in touch with him.

i said the claim of covering 50km in 14Hrs is reasonable.
Covering 130 Km in 13 Hours is not.

If you are suggesting I am biased, please suit yourself.

2 Likes

Re: The Noblezone Verses The Trekkers! This Time He "Questions" The GEJ Trekkers. by babadee1(m): 5:57pm On May 12, 2015
noblezone:

Just like the guy that trekked for Buhari, I never attacked him nor criticized him.

It was the day he claimed he left Lagos 5am and got to Ibadan by 6pm, that I shouted "liar"!
And I have said it is impossible!

It depends on which part of Lagos he started trekking from. The man said he began his journey from Berger junction, that is more or less the border area of Lagos which is very close to Ibadan actually. He didn't start from the interior of Lagos and he definitely could have trekked from Berger to Ibadan in 13 hours.
Re: The Noblezone Verses The Trekkers! This Time He "Questions" The GEJ Trekkers. by jesse8048(m): 6:03pm On May 12, 2015
noblezone:

Thanks.

For the sake of benefit of doubt.
Just judging from their claim, they are doing it.

I just wish those who accused me of hate, bitterness, envy, biasness, etc should compare the two claims.

One claimed he covered 130Km in 13Hrs
and another claimed he covered 50Km in 14Hrs.

the gap is soo much and the truth is there for all to see.

If u ask me, I will say d first trekkers ( I.e buhari trekker) neva did.
Re: The Noblezone Verses The Trekkers! This Time He "Questions" The GEJ Trekkers. by Wsdm: 6:17pm On May 12, 2015
Sorry I don't usually comment on this type of thread, but I am just compelled to do so out of share emotion.
1 the guy that 'trecked' for Buhari did not go public at the start of his trecking because he was doing it to settle his conscience.
2 Is all distances between 'any part' Lagos to anywhere in Ibadan 130km?- oh, so you thought.
3 Where did you receive your moral training from to qualify 170millions Nigerians as 'mumu'- that is the whole population of Nigeria; which include your mother, father, your self and GEJ who your feelings for has turn you to something else.
Now I challenge you to swear by what ever you believe in that the Buhari trecker lied. Please remember to include a course on your self if you are saying the truth.
Lesson; do not allow your hatred for others turn you to something else.

1 Like

Re: The Noblezone Verses The Trekkers! This Time He "Questions" The GEJ Trekkers. by Nobody: 6:18pm On May 12, 2015
Better! than to trek for a 'dead on arrival' president!

ba7man:
Re: The Noblezone Verses The Trekkers! This Time He "Questions" The GEJ Trekkers. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:18pm On May 12, 2015
noblezone:

You employed a security man to guide your house, then you go into your bedroom, steal your own money, then come to demand an explanation from the security man. Is that fair?

Those girls were used for a bait by political elements in the north to make some bloody but cheap political gains.

1. The governor insisted exam must hold at Chibok, despite the warnings from WAEC.

3. To move almost 300 girls in one night over a long distance was not just act of terrorism, it was an act of betrayal.

May all those you trust betray you the way all those Jonathan trusted betrayed him.
May those who should protect you, trade you for cheap gains the way the northern political elders traded the chibok girls.

As for the north, the tears and blood of those innocent girls sacrificed on the alter of politics, will years to come, speak agianst all who conspired to do the unthinkable.
How come over 200 girls were transported in the night in a state under emergency rule where the army, whose C-in-C, Jonathan were manning?
Re: The Noblezone Verses The Trekkers! This Time He "Questions" The GEJ Trekkers. by Nobody: 6:21pm On May 12, 2015
Brilliant!
Permission to share,sir.... smiley
noblezone:

And I have said it is impossible for a man to cover such distance in in 13hrs let alone the same day.

If the guy never mentioned that, perhaps I would never have looked critically at his claims.

Now, this GEJ trekker has been given real time updates.
I wanted to make a comment about my observation, but someone accused me of bias based on ethnicity when I questioned the claims of the Bhari trekker. If I had commended the GEJ trekker before now, they would have accused me biased based who they are trekking for.

I waited patiently, for the this current trekker to make claims and today , I have it.

https://www.nairaland.com/2309310/lady-trekking-gej-shows-off

"Yesterday, Gloria and her partner, Oladele trekked for 14hrs and covered over 50km."

Some mischievous and uninformed Nariallanders were asking for me to open "multiple threads" to Analise the guy.

Now you have one!

This is my verdict, this man is trekking!

Kudos to him.
Now I am convinced they are trekking!

50KM in 14hrs is very realistic.

The average trekking speed is 5Km/Hr.
That would be like 50Km in 10 Hrs.

Now factor in, rests, slowed pace due to tiredness, whether conditions (like rain and much sun), the 50Km can actualy stretch to 14Hrs.

Yet, somebody claimed he did 130Km and 13Hrs and a nation of 170 Mumu-llion (excuse me, million) people accepted it without asking questions.
Shame!

From my heart, CONGRATULATIONS to this trekker!
You are real!

I respect and honor to you!
Re: The Noblezone Verses The Trekkers! This Time He "Questions" The GEJ Trekkers. by socialmediaman: 6:29pm On May 12, 2015
Jonathan is history, learn to live with that. Even if Buhari doesnt deliver, Nigeria moves on to the next person, this is democracy and people are entitled to it. Have you been to Chibok before? Do you know what people living there pass through?

You guys keep talking about Jonathan being the messiah when this all boils down to personal benefit and interest. I hear people talking about how the government favored them, absolutely fine, does that work for many others like it did for you? Why didn't you guys vote for Obasanjo for 3rd term because of those his administration benefitted?

noblezone:

Re: The Noblezone Verses The Trekkers! This Time He "Questions" The GEJ Trekkers. by Nobody: 7:21pm On May 12, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

How come over 200 girls were transported in the night in a state under emergency rule where the army, whose C-in-C, Jonathan were manning?

That is the question you should ask the Governor and the school authorities.

The Principal said the people that came wore army uniforms and said they were moving the girls to safety and she handed the girls over to them.
Another instant, she said she was not around.

2 Likes

Re: The Noblezone Verses The Trekkers! This Time He "Questions" The GEJ Trekkers. by Gboliwe: 7:31pm On May 12, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

When he stops where he would pass the night, does he usually walk around the place looking for where generator is being, considering the epileptic power supply to charge his phone? When is the generator put off?

I haven't followed their trek story because sincerely, I am not interested. But I did read somewhere where he said he went to a church to sleep and the pastor chased him away and he went to a Muslim man's house and the man took him in and even powered his gen for him to charge his phone. That sounds so real and true. If his phone is dead and he gets to a joint with power, he may decide to rest and charge a while. That's not too difficult to figure out. Is it?

1 Like

Re: The Noblezone Verses The Trekkers! This Time He "Questions" The GEJ Trekkers. by Nobody: 7:39pm On May 12, 2015
Wsdm:
Sorry I don't usually comment on this type of thread, but I am just compelled to do so out of share emotion.
1 the guy that 'trecked' for Buhari did not go public at the start of his trecking because he was doing it to settle his conscience.
2 Is all distances between 'any part' Lagos to anywhere in Ibadan 130km?- oh, so you thought.
3 Where did you receive your moral training from to qualify 170millions Nigerians as 'mumu'- that is the whole population of Nigeria; which include your mother, father, your self and GEJ who your feelings for has turn you to something else.
Now I challenge you to swear by what ever you believe in that the Buhari trecker lied. Please remember to include a course on your self if you are saying the truth.
Lesson; do not allow your hatred for others turn you to something else.

Do you know how to use google map?

Check the distance from Berger to Ibadan it is still more than 100Km.

A man on foot cannot do 100Km in 13 hours.

One of my popular sayings is that Africans are dumb!
We do not research, we follow things based on sentiment.

I am sure you never bothered to actually verify the distance from Berger to Ibadan.

I am challenging you sir, if you are sure the guy covered the distance as he said, you swear and place what ever curses you want upon yourself.
I am not an emotional freak! We are talking logic and reason here.

You are the typical Nigerian, typical African who would rather follow his emotions than reason and logic.

Bros, it is time we Africans change the way we think!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Noblezone Verses The Trekkers! This Time He "Questions" The GEJ Trekkers. by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:45pm On May 12, 2015
I dnt give a two fuccks abt ur opinion dude, both are crazy and just glory hunters.

Now, just like Albert Einstein, why do u need to cram something u can find easily...

Tell me, no one will receive the kind of recognition and reward the first trekker did. So, whatever u write, it doesn't matter...they are both glory hunters, one is just wiser..
Re: The Noblezone Verses The Trekkers! This Time He "Questions" The GEJ Trekkers. by Nobody: 7:45pm On May 12, 2015
socialmediaman:
Jonathan is history, learn to live with that. Even if Buhari doesnt deliver, Nigeria moves on to the next person, this is democracy and people are entitled to it. Have you been to Chibok before? Do you know what people living there pass through?

You guys keep talking about Jonathan being the messiah when this all boils down to personal benefit and interest. I hear people talking about how the government favored them, absolutely fine, does that work for many others like it did for you? Why didn't you guys vote for Obasanjo for 3rd term because of those his administration benefitted?

And what benefits did I get from Jonathan's government?
You don't know me nor anything about me, but you are quick to draw conclusions.

As for Chibok, without missing words bro, the northern political elements engineered the sufferings of their own people just to smear Jonathan.
Yes, Jonathan has gone, but the tears and the blood of the innocent will haunt those who engineered the machineries of making Nigeria Ungovernable.

That is the ugly truth you have to live with.

3 Likes

Re: The Noblezone Verses The Trekkers! This Time He "Questions" The GEJ Trekkers. by Nobody: 7:50pm On May 12, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
I dnt give a two fuccks abt ur opinion dude, both are crazy and just glory hunters.

Now, just like Albert Einstein, why do u need to cram something u can find easily...

Tell me, no one will receive the kind of recognition and reward the first trekker did. So, whatever u write, it doesn't matter...they are both glory hunters, one is just wiser..

My position has nothing to do with their gains or their losses.

This is the story of two trekkers:

One made a ridiculous claims and I said I am daring his claims.

The second made a reasonable claim and i said it is indeed reasonable.

Your emotional outbursts does not remove anything from me.

2 Likes

Re: The Noblezone Verses The Trekkers! This Time He "Questions" The GEJ Trekkers. by Nobody: 7:53pm On May 12, 2015
babadee1:

It depends on which part of Lagos he started trekking from. The man said he began his journey from Berger junction, that is more or less the border area of Lagos which is very close to Ibadan actually. He didn't start from the interior of Lagos and he definitely could have trekked from Berger to Ibadan in 13 hours.

Bros, I am not interested in any sentiments.

Please confirm to us the distance from Berger Junction to Ibandan!
From my checks it is still more than 100Km.
Now, is that what you call "very close"?

1 Like

Re: The Noblezone Verses The Trekkers! This Time He "Questions" The GEJ Trekkers. by Nobody: 7:55pm On May 12, 2015
jesse8048:

If u ask me, I will say d first trekkers ( I.e buhari trekker) neva did.

I think he did trek some distance.
What I am contesting is his claim of trekking from Lagos (Beger) to Ibadan in 13hrs.

1 Like

Re: The Noblezone Verses The Trekkers! This Time He "Questions" The GEJ Trekkers. by socialmediaman: 7:56pm On May 12, 2015
Bros try and understand, Jonathan's failures had everything to do with his loss at the polls. The APC merged to secure a victory but still at that, the PDP gave them a good chase in the west. If not for GEJ's "unofficial" endorsement of corruption and lack of meaningful jobs created during his tenure, none of what happened in the north would've caused him a heavy loss in the south, I just hope you understand this

noblezone:

And what benefits did I get from Jonathan's government?
You don't know me nor anything about me, but you are quick to draw conclusions.

As for Chibok, without missing words bro, the northern political elements engineered the sufferings of their own people just to smear Jonathan.
Yes, Jonathan has gone, but the tears and the blood of the innocent will haunt those who engineered the machineries of making Nigeria Ungovernable.

That is the ugly truth you have to live with.
Re: The Noblezone Verses The Trekkers! This Time He "Questions" The GEJ Trekkers. by bakila: 8:07pm On May 12, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:

I hope this one finishes his own well.
Re: The Noblezone Verses The Trekkers! This Time He "Questions" The GEJ Trekkers. by Nobody: 8:08pm On May 12, 2015
socialmediaman:
Bros try and understand, Jonathan's failures had everything to do with his loss at the polls. The APC merged to secure a victory but still at that, the PDP gave them a good chase in the west. If not for GEJ's "unofficial" endorsement of corruption and lack of meaningful jobs created during his tenure, none of what happened in the north would've caused him a heavy loss in the south, I just hope you understand this

Check the voting pattern again bro.
That is all I can say.
Re: The Noblezone Verses The Trekkers! This Time He "Questions" The GEJ Trekkers. by Nobody: 8:09pm On May 12, 2015
bakila:

I hope this one finishes his own well.

The guy you quoted did not make any point relevant to this thread.
Now bros, what exactly is your point?

(1) (2) (Reply)

20 Nigerian Billionaires + Richest People In Nigeria 2015 / Graphic Photos Of Soldiers Who Were Amputated During Fight Against Bokoharam / The Nero Of Our Times: How Buhari Burnt Down Nigeria In Less than 3 Yrs.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.