Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,837 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:45 PM

My Top 10 TV Villains - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / My Top 10 TV Villains (1755 Views)

Photos: Most Terrifying Creatures/Characters/Villains In The History Of Movies. / Top 10 TV Fictional Geniuses / Top 10 TV Series To Watch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Top 10 TV Villains by Graham123: 8:40pm On Jan 30, 2015
Granted, I haven't seen too many TV series, but you'd be hard-pressed to find badass villains as the ones in my list. I definitely will miss a few ones and probably later scratch my head thinking how I could have left that out. Until then, here they are:

1. The Whole lot in 'The Wire' - Marlo Stanfield, Stringer Bell, Avon Berksdale, Omar Little, Brother Mundoe (Yea, I know he only showed up in a few episodes, but heck, this guy is super badass), Snoop, Chris Partlow. Need I say this is the best TV show I have ever seen.

2. James Moriarty - Maybe I'm a bit bias ranking him this high as Sherlock is my favorite TV show ever (best is different from favorite for those that are wondering). But really, this guy is like the TV version of Heath Ledger's Joker.

3. Hannibal - Admittedly, Hannibal has just two seasons completed and some people will argue we are yet to see what pans out for the titular character. The two seasons are enough for me, this guy is a cold, artistic killer. You don't wanna be munching on those popcorns while watching him in action tho.

4. Frank Underwood - I have never seen a more frustrating, annoying and interesting character as this. There's simply no match for him yet. I cringe each time he does his trademark sly smirk. You literally wanna hop into your TV and knock him off. BRAVO KEVIN SPACEY.

5. Leorne Malvo - You don't wanna cross path with this guy. He simply leaves a trail of bodies in his wake. Calculating, skilled and creepy.

6. Heisenberg - Yes, he is a villain. One quote "I'm not in danger Skylar, I'm the danger."

7. Joffrey Baratheon - Game of Thrones is littered with villains, but Joffrey tops the bunch. This is not your average spoilt brat, he revels in the misery of others. I read somewhere the actor has received several security threats as a result of the character. If that ain't badassery at its peak, I don't know what is.

8. The Governor - We were supposed to be scared of the zombies. The Governer made sure the zombies were child's play.

9. Sylar - I almost forgot him. In a world where many had superpowers, it's only normal to have some use theirs for good while others prefer the dark ways. There are the good guys, the bad guys, and then there's Sylar. He assimilates the powers of whoever he kills, what better motivation to continue the spree?

10. Gus Fring - We have read of the horrors of the Cartel. Gus Fring brings that into fold and then some. He drives a volvo, owns a fast food joint but he won't hesitate to slaughter with his bare hands anybody who comes between him and his meth business.

Hit me with yours and let's see those I left out. I'm sure I did.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Top 10 TV Villains by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jan 30, 2015
Ogunjimi in KOTO ORUN

Ayamatanga in Mount Zion film
Re: My Top 10 TV Villains by Graham123: 8:50pm On Jan 30, 2015
kallmemrB:
Ogunjimi in KOTO ORUN

Ayamatanga in Mount Zion film

Lmao. You got me. Those are downright crazy badassess too. But those are movies tho.
Re: My Top 10 TV Villains by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jan 30, 2015
i was hoping to see TALES by moon light....or checkmate.
Thislife or super story....I dnt think those TV series still exist.
Wale Adenuga production presents!!! gan gan!! gan gan!!! this is super story....we go run wen we hear d sound. ...he who remember the pleasure of the past is not enjoying the present.
God bless nigeria
Re: My Top 10 TV Villains by acenazt: 8:56pm On Jan 30, 2015
Hhahahahahaah where una live Klaus,Damon,Styles Stillinski(Nogitsune) and grant ward?

2 Likes

Re: My Top 10 TV Villains by Graham123: 8:59pm On Jan 30, 2015
afolag:
i was hoping to see TALES by moon light....or checkmate.
Thislife or super story....I dnt think those TV series still exist.
Wale Adenuga production presents!!! gan gan!! gan gan!!! this is super story....we go run wen we hear d sound. ...he who remember the pleasure of the past is not enjoying the present.
God bless nigeria

It's a pity the TV scene in Naija is dead. Super Story was thriving at one time. Agbara Nla (Ultimate Power), a movie/series hybrid, more like a miniseries, was the rave when I was younger.
Re: My Top 10 TV Villains by Graham123: 9:03pm On Jan 30, 2015
acenazt:
Hhahahahahaah where una live Klaus,Damon,Styles Stillinski(Nogitsune) and grant ward?
Grant Ward still has a long way to go. The others don't even come close.
Re: My Top 10 TV Villains by acenazt: 9:17pm On Jan 30, 2015
Graham123:

haaaa you mean to tell me People like Klaus are not villainous? You should know even jeoffry barathron is below klaus

1 Like

Re: My Top 10 TV Villains by acenazt: 9:26pm On Jan 30, 2015
Your Topic is crappy it doesn't rhyme with wat u wrote. You said super villains and most of the guys u called here r just normal villains
Re: My Top 10 TV Villains by Graham123: 9:31pm On Jan 30, 2015
acenazt:
haaaa you mean to tell me People like Klaus are not villainous? You should know even jeoffry barathron is below klaus
Klaus wouldn't even crack my top 50 but that's me. Vampire Diaries is a decent show for young people. On a grand scale, it's flimsy and the plot is winding down an endless road. Hence the reason I take the characters less serious.
Re: My Top 10 TV Villains by Graham123: 9:34pm On Jan 30, 2015
acenazt:
Your Topic is crappy it doesn't rhyme with wat u wrote. You said super villains and most of the guys u called here r just normal villains
Point noted.
Re: My Top 10 TV Villains by Kk4(m): 10:51pm On Jan 30, 2015
Hannibal is a great series. Can't get enough

Jax Teller..he is formidable, as smart as he is dangerous.

Reddington..most psychotic man on tv last year. Sick fellow

1 Like

Re: My Top 10 TV Villains by acenazt: 11:44pm On Jan 30, 2015
Graham123:

Klaus wouldn't even crack my top 50 but that's me. Vampire Diaries is a decent show for young people. On a grand scale, it's flimsy and the plot is winding down an endless road. Hence the reason I take the characters less serious.
fyi I hate and wasnt referring to the vampire diaries. Go watch the originals
Re: My Top 10 TV Villains by lanaVello1(m): 12:31am On Jan 31, 2015
My list..
Raymond reddington in the blacklist(James spader)
Damon Salvatore in The Vampire Diaries(Ian Sonmerhalder)
Fish in Gotham(urhmm duno her real name yet)
Louis Litt in suits(kinda tempirary tho)
Re: My Top 10 TV Villains by lanaVello1(m): 12:32am On Jan 31, 2015
acenazt:
fyi I hate and wasnt referring to the vampire diaries. Go watch the originals
Technically,Klaus aint a villain in the Originals!
Re: My Top 10 TV Villains by Graham123: 6:15am On Jan 31, 2015
Kk4:
Hannibal is a great series. Can't get enough

Jax Teller..he is formidable, as smart as he is dangerous.

Reddington..most psychotic man on tv last year. Sick fellow

Yea, Hannibal is dope. Told 3 of my friends last year. Now they're hooked.
Re: My Top 10 TV Villains by Graham123: 6:16am On Jan 31, 2015
lanaVello1:
My list..
Raymond reddington in the blacklist(James spader)
Damon Salvatore in The Vampire Diaries(Ian Sonmerhalder)
Fish in Gotham(urhmm duno her real name yet)
Louis Litt in suits(kinda tempirary tho)
Good one. Keep them coming guys.
Re: My Top 10 TV Villains by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jan 31, 2015
My List:

#1. Dexter Morgan: A sociopath with a conscience. He doesn't kill innocent people to satisfy the 'dark passenger', rather he make do with people like him or worse.

#2. Walter White: Also known by his clandestine pseudonym "Heisenberg", this guy needs no introduction. His was a story about a good man that was corrupted by greed and how the road to hell is paved with good intentions. You don't wanna cross this guy, believe me. He might come across as 'enfant terrible' a novice trying to act tough, but he can be as ruthless as they come.

#3. Omar Little: If you've watched "The Wire", then this niggah needs no introduction. He's every drug dealers nightmare in the sense that he robs them, any time, anywhere and any place and always in broad daylight. Talk about guts. He can hold a grudge too, just ask Stringer Bell. Lolz. grin

He's gay but don't call him a gay in his face though, not that he cares much of what you think of him, but he just might blow your áss away anyway with that shotgun he carrys around everywhere.

Like he would say: “Come at the king, you best not miss.”

#4. Tyrion Lannister: Also known as "the Imp". Great things does come in small packages indeed. This man proved that being a dwarf is not a disability, if anything, it's an advantage. Like he once told Jon:

"Once you’ve accepted your flaws, no one can use them against you."

He's an endless stream of cunning and great quotes. Yep. Every time he opens his mouth, just find a pen and paper and jot down, cuz it bound to be memorable.

"I just want to stand on top of the Wall and piss off the edge of the world.”

Tyrion Lannister is the real deal. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Top 10 TV Villains by Graham123: 4:39pm On Jan 31, 2015
koice:
My List:

#1. Dexter Morgan: A sociopath with a conscience. He doesn't kill innocent people to satisfy the 'dark passenger', rather he make do with people like him or worse.

#2. Walter White: Also known by his clandestine pseudonym "Heisenberg", this guy needs no introduction. His was a story about a good man that was corrupted by greed and how the road to hell is paved with good intentions. You don't wanna cross this guy, believe me. He might come across as 'enfant terrible' a novice trying to act tough, but he can be as ruthless as they come.

#3. Omar Little: If you've watched "The Wire", then this niggah needs no introduction. He's every drug dealers nightmare in the sense that he robs them, any time, anywhere and any place and always in broad daylight. Talk about guts. He can hold a grudge too, just ask Stringer Bell. Lolz. grin

He's gay but don't call him a gay in his face though, not that he cares much of what you think of him, but he just might blow your áss away anyway with that shotgun he carrys around everywhere.

Like he would say: “Come at the king, you best not miss.”

#4. Tyrion Lannister: Also known as "the Imp". Great things does come in small packages indeed. This man proved that being a dwarf is not a disability, if anything, it's an advantage. Like he once told Jon:

"Once you’ve accepted your flaws, no one can use them against you."

He's an endless stream of cunning and great quotes. Yep. Every time he opens his mouth, just find a pen and paper and jot down, cuz it bound to be memorable.

"I just want to stand on top of the Wall and piss off the edge of the world.”

Tyrion Lannister is the real deal. smiley
Excellente. You effectively reminded me of Omar's sawed off shot gun. He steps into the projects, even gangsters flee, " Omar coming". He is my most fascinating TV character.
Re: My Top 10 TV Villains by dubylhover(m): 7:08am On Feb 06, 2015
t bag from prison break....simply the best grin

1 Like

Re: My Top 10 TV Villains by TaeKEa5: 7:23pm On Feb 26, 2015
please list me...
Re: My Top 10 TV Villains by BeastMaster(m): 9:14pm On Feb 26, 2015
Who else but the Beastmaster? Who else??
Re: My Top 10 TV Villains by Nobody: 5:13am On Feb 27, 2015
Graham123:

Dude, I hope by the "The Others" , you weren't referring to Klaus. Dude is in a class of his own. The only villain that even comes close to him is The Joker. Klaus is the madman of the insane village of Mad villain s
Re: My Top 10 TV Villains by Graham123: 6:42am On Feb 27, 2015
Zedric:

Dude, I hope by the "The Others" , you weren't referring to Klaus. Dude is in a class of his own. The only villain that even comes close to him is The Joker. Klaus is the madman of the insane village of Mad villain s
Klaus inclusive but that's my opinion, which admittedly is subjective.

(1) (Reply)

Joseph Benjamin, MTN Project Fame Presenter Caught On Camera In Benin / Frank Donga's Visa Application Humour / AIT Ilorin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.