Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,169 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:26 PM

Omisore: How Does Buhari Fight Corruption With Tinubu And Aregbesola As Friends? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omisore: How Does Buhari Fight Corruption With Tinubu And Aregbesola As Friends? (2710 Views)

Fayose, Ajimobi And Aregbesola Laughing Out Loud. Caption Photo / Osinbajo, Ajimobi, El-Rufai And Aregbesola Laugh So Hard At Launch Of Free Meal / Ajimobi Sits On Ambode And Aregbesola's Laps As They Laugh Out Loud (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omisore: How Does Buhari Fight Corruption With Tinubu And Aregbesola As Friends? by citizenY(m): 12:02pm On Jan 31, 2015
Mogidi:
Omisore forgot Amaechi, Timipre, Atiku etc

Show me an Atiku and I show you Alams
Show me,a Silva and,I show you FFK
Show me an Amaechi and I show you Oduah

I neva even call Boy George wey collect kpali from you know where
Re: Omisore: How Does Buhari Fight Corruption With Tinubu And Aregbesola As Friends? by DaBullIT(m): 4:43am On Feb 01, 2015
Tolexander:
of what benefit is your moral to yourself. I care less!

Just trying to prove that you are a two timing , lying and back stabing son of a byatch , an hypocrite of the highest order , you say Nairaland is full of shiiiyt but there you are swimming, and basking in its glory
Re: Omisore: How Does Buhari Fight Corruption With Tinubu And Aregbesola As Friends? by Tolexander: 11:14am On Feb 01, 2015
DaBullIT:

Just trying to prove that you are a two timing , lying and back stabing son of a byatch , an hypocrite of the highest order , you say Nairaland is full of shiiiyt but there you are swimming, and basking in its glory
it takes only an intelligent mind to undastand the siggy.
Continue to exhibit the genetic stupidity and ignorance circulating through your system.
Re: Omisore: How Does Buhari Fight Corruption With Tinubu And Aregbesola As Friends? by bettercreature(m): 11:29am On Feb 01, 2015
This Omisore is the most corrupt official i ever seen,he is the most useless politician in ife,he has done nothing for Ife people(only useless solar street light) ever since he started politics,infact he left his old house rather than repair its road,he is selfish and useless politician
Re: Omisore: How Does Buhari Fight Corruption With Tinubu And Aregbesola As Friends? by waternogeteneny: 11:30am On Feb 01, 2015
[size=18pt]Omisore Oga Nla...KO BERE LOWO WON... AMAECHI NKO...[/size]

Re: Omisore: How Does Buhari Fight Corruption With Tinubu And Aregbesola As Friends? by DaBullIT(m): 1:49am On Feb 02, 2015
Tolexander:
it takes only an intelligent mind to undastand the siggy.
Continue to exhibit the genetic stupidity and ignorance circulating through your system.

Find something better to do
Re: Omisore: How Does Buhari Fight Corruption With Tinubu And Aregbesola As Friends? by PaulJohn1: 3:47am On Feb 02, 2015
bettercreature:
This Omisore is the most corrupt official i ever seen,he is the most useless politician in ife,he has done nothing for Ife people(only useless solar street light) ever since he started politics,infact he left his old house rather than repair its road,he is selfish and useless politician

Well... It ain't just Omisore alone, but mostly all politicians, Omisore might be worst case anyways....
Re: Omisore: How Does Buhari Fight Corruption With Tinubu And Aregbesola As Friends? by Tolexander: 10:28am On Feb 02, 2015
DaBullIT:

Find something better to do
tu quoque!
stop constituting nuisance!
Re: Omisore: How Does Buhari Fight Corruption With Tinubu And Aregbesola As Friends? by DaBullIT(m): 4:46pm On Feb 02, 2015
lipsrsealed
Tolexander:
tu quoque!
stop constituting nuisance!
Re: Omisore: How Does Buhari Fight Corruption With Tinubu And Aregbesola As Friends? by akoraye(m): 5:40pm On Feb 02, 2015
Mr.OMISORE just confirmed that Aregbesola is a governor with action by saying Action peoples congress instead of All Progressives Congress! Somebody that wants to become a governor that doesn't know what he is saying! OLODO!

(1) (2) (Reply)

How We Secured Igbo Businesses, Property During Civil War – Buhari / They Are Offering Us Huge Amount Of Money / Plea To Oyo State Governor: 6 Months Salary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.