Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

Plea To Oyo State Governor: 6 Months Salary - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Plea To Oyo State Governor: 6 Months Salary (2719 Views)

Why I Am Owing 13 Months' Salary - Okorocha / 9ice Appointed Special Adviser To Oyo State Governor / Why I Owe Osun Workers 5 Months Salary – Aregbesola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plea To Oyo State Governor: 6 Months Salary by jethro2: 4:18am On Jun 05, 2015
Oyo State Labour Force has been home for two good weeks.
What's quite unfortunate is that the governor claimed not to be aware and as of yesterday nothing is being done.
The workers are owned salary ranging from a month to 6 month.
Please my people needs help
Help plead with the governor to temper justice with mercy.
Farmers could not plough because the LG tractors can not be released. Rainfall is seasonal. Farmers need to work now
Our hospitals are locked down. My people are dying.
Our children could not go to school.
Re: Plea To Oyo State Governor: 6 Months Salary by jethro2: 4:20am On Jun 05, 2015
Resources can be generated internally. Oyo state is massively enriched. The governor should look inward. Oyo state has the largest land mass in the south west.
Governor should please invest in agriculture.
My people are hard working.
Re: Plea To Oyo State Governor: 6 Months Salary by jethro2: 4:23am On Jun 05, 2015
Please help us appeal to the governor.
Let my people get back to work
Let the farmers have access to tractor
The rain has started
We cant predict the rain
Re: Plea To Oyo State Governor: 6 Months Salary by Standing5(m): 5:13am On Jun 05, 2015
Isn't Oyo the state where the construction of air conditioned overhead bridge was being muted some years back?

2 Likes

Re: Plea To Oyo State Governor: 6 Months Salary by Nobody: 5:32am On Jun 05, 2015
Standing5:
Isn't Oyo the state where the construction of air conditioned overhead bridge was being muted some years back?
That was Ogun state.
Re: Plea To Oyo State Governor: 6 Months Salary by bnovative(m): 6:34am On Jun 05, 2015
This is typical of pdp states! make dem no worry, buhary will pay.
Re: Plea To Oyo State Governor: 6 Months Salary by seunlayi(m): 6:52am On Jun 05, 2015
bnovative:
This is typical of pdp states! make dem no worry, buhary will pay.
oyo state is governed by APC

8 Likes

Re: Plea To Oyo State Governor: 6 Months Salary by Bensondrums(m): 6:58am On Jun 05, 2015
Sorry t ask dis,is it dat d governor is been wicked to its people or really bcus dere aint money in d treasury?
Re: Plea To Oyo State Governor: 6 Months Salary by bnovative(m): 7:34am On Jun 05, 2015
seunlayi:
oyo state is governed by APC
ooh really? i thought the problem was pdp. pls pardon my ignorance.

2 Likes

Re: Plea To Oyo State Governor: 6 Months Salary by jethro2: 2:33pm On Jun 05, 2015
I think the issue of salary payment is beyond APC or PDP. Civil servants deserve their monthly pay as at when due. The sad part of it is that it seems nobody is aware that the state is on strike.
Re: Plea To Oyo State Governor: 6 Months Salary by BlackTechnology: 2:39pm On Jun 05, 2015
Yorubas can you people now understand that

APC means CHAIN and not CHANGE

Education is not Wisdom cheesy cheesy grin

10 Likes

Re: Plea To Oyo State Governor: 6 Months Salary by codedslayer: 2:44pm On Jun 05, 2015
BlackTechnology:

Yeebhoe fool. You will kill yourself at the end cos of frustration. Accursed ediot from the erosion ravaged sad beast.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plea To Oyo State Governor: 6 Months Salary by jethro2: 2:48pm On Jun 05, 2015
BlackTechnology:
codedslayer:

Yeebhoe fool. You will kill yourself at the end cos of frustration. Accursed ediot from the erosion ravaged sad beast.
Please don't turn this into tribal war or whatever.
I will appreciate a meaningful contribution. All I want is for the people affected to get help and not the exchange of words.
Thank you
Re: Plea To Oyo State Governor: 6 Months Salary by anomsodi(m): 2:55pm On Jun 05, 2015
Hmmmmm
Re: Plea To Oyo State Governor: 6 Months Salary by codedslayer: 2:58pm On Jun 05, 2015
jethro2:

Please don't turn this into tribal war or whatever.
I will appreciate a meaningful contribution. All I want is for the people affected to get help and not the exchange of words.
Thank you

Direct your warning to the bigoted ediotic yeebhoe screaming yoruba everywhere on this forum.

1 Like

Re: Plea To Oyo State Governor: 6 Months Salary by yang(m): 3:03pm On Jun 05, 2015
And you just re-elected the supposed man who was owing you salary 6 months before the election. what were you thinking?, APC will go Abuja and re-direct the National Treasury to APC controlled states in the North and South-west? keep promoting illiteracy and mediocrity. You want your children to go to school and then you turn around to elect an illiterate without WAEC certificate as President. . . common WAEC

8 Likes

Re: Plea To Oyo State Governor: 6 Months Salary by jethro2: 3:06pm On Jun 05, 2015
yang:
And you just re-elected the supposed man who was owing you salary 6 months before the election. what were you thinking?, APC will go Abuja and re-direct the National Treasury to APC controlled states in the North and South-west? keep promoting illiteracy and mediocrity. You want your children to go to school and then you turn around to elect an illiterate without WAEC certificate as President. . . common WAEC
Oyo State workers did not vote for the governor. The more reason he is punishing them.
Re: Plea To Oyo State Governor: 6 Months Salary by jethro2: 3:08pm On Jun 05, 2015
I am not a civil servant but i feel for them. They are my people.
My people are not smiling.
Re: Plea To Oyo State Governor: 6 Months Salary by babdap: 3:46pm On Jun 05, 2015
d strke had been called off.
Re: Plea To Oyo State Governor: 6 Months Salary by Agwoden(m): 3:56pm On Jun 05, 2015
APC! Chain-j!!
Re: Plea To Oyo State Governor: 6 Months Salary by jethro2: 4:04pm On Jun 05, 2015
babdap:
d strke had been called off.
please when?
Re: Plea To Oyo State Governor: 6 Months Salary by juman(m): 5:49am On Jun 06, 2015
It is difficult to believe that one nigeria can be a good country one day.
Re: Plea To Oyo State Governor: 6 Months Salary by juman(m): 5:50am On Jun 06, 2015
jethro2:
Resources can be generated internally. Oyo state is massively enriched. The governor should look inward. Oyo state has the largest land mass in the south west.
Governor should please invest in agriculture.
My people are hard working.

APC governors are not interested in agriculture.
Re: Plea To Oyo State Governor: 6 Months Salary by coolzeal(m): 5:54am On Jun 06, 2015
jethro2:

Oyo State workers did not vote for the governor. The more reason he is punishing them.
Actually the economy is poor, most states are owing gigantic debt since the collapses of oil price. Nigerian is literally broke.
Re: Plea To Oyo State Governor: 6 Months Salary by jethro2: 9:29am On Jun 06, 2015
coolzeal:
Actually the economy is poor, most states are owing gigantic debt since the collapses of oil price. Nigerian is literally broke.
No Nigeria is not broke. Nigeria is flowing with milk and honey. It takes a visionary to see it.
Re: Plea To Oyo State Governor: 6 Months Salary by Nobody: 10:11am On Jun 06, 2015
codedslayer:

Tribalism is not good for your body, you will die untimely death if you continue to wallow in tribalism, we know your life is worthless but our future generations deserve a better society. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Plea To Oyo State Governor: 6 Months Salary by codedslayer: 10:29am On Jun 06, 2015
[s]
BuddahMonk:

Tribalism is not good for your body, you will die untimely death if you continue to wallow in tribalism, we know your life is worthless but our future generations deserve a better society. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
[/s]

Here comes the jobless igbo smoking hypocrites. The old fool without life that still live in the village with his aged mother. So you didnt see the comment i replied but jump on mine. You yeebhoes are bleeping hypocrite and shameless people. You support your own to insult other tribes but cry tribalism when they retaliate, cover your large head in shame Ebuka. You are a certified hypocrite.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plea To Oyo State Governor: 6 Months Salary by Nobody: 11:28am On Jun 06, 2015
codedslayer:
[s][/s]

Here comes the jobless igbo smoking hypocrites. The old fool without life that still live in the village with his aged mother. So you didnt see the comment i replied but jump on mine. You yeebhoes are bleeping hypocrite and shameless people. You support your own to insult other tribes but cry tribalism when they retaliate, cover your large head in shame Ebuka. You are a certified hypocrite.

Your always on NL replying and dishing out tribal hate, grow up before you perish, I know I tormented you in the past but forgive me.
Among all my victims your the most pained, I don't longer engage in tribal bashing, I want to save your life from annihilation.
Am neither jobless nor live in a village nor with my mum, I live in a town not a village, not even in Anambra State or Igboland.
If you really wish to know my job PM me and I will show what I do for a living

2 Likes

Re: Plea To Oyo State Governor: 6 Months Salary by sexylogan(m): 11:56am On Jun 06, 2015
This is sad
Re: Plea To Oyo State Governor: 6 Months Salary by atlwireles: 12:02pm On Jun 06, 2015
yang:
And you just re-elected the supposed man who was owing you salary 6 months before the election. what were you thinking?, [b]APC will go Abuja and re-direct the National Treasury to APC controlled states in the North and South-west? [/b]keep promoting illiteracy and mediocrity. You want your children to go to school and then you turn around to elect an illiterate without WAEC certificate as President. . . common WAEC

That was the mindset of millions. How well educated people suspend their thought process in Nigeria is disheartening. Buhari is now President, suddenly all Nigeria trillions will be spent in their villages, that was the level of ignorance.
Re: Plea To Oyo State Governor: 6 Months Salary by codedslayer: 12:07pm On Jun 06, 2015
[s]
BuddahMonk:

Your always on NL replying and dishing out tribal hate, grow up before you perish, I know I tormented you in the past but forgive me.
Among all my victims your the most pained, I don't longer engage in tribal bashing, I want to save your life from annihilation.
Am neither jobless nor live in a village nor with my mum, I live in a town not a village, not even in Anambra State or Igboland.
If you really wish to know my job PM me and I will show what I do for a living
[/s]

Coming from someone that run whenever i show in any tribal isssh. You have been bruised, battered, beaten, pummelled and disgraced here many times that everyone now knows you are just a jobless Igbo smoker. I am really laughing at you right now cos you lie alot just to feel important. Your past post shows the person that post trash about other trive daily, jumping from Igbomonk, OkijaAmaka, Anambradota, chuksphill, and other useless monikers. Buhahahahaha. Ebuka Chuks Phils denying his job since 1870BC.

1 Like

Re: Plea To Oyo State Governor: 6 Months Salary by haftob(m): 12:18pm On Jun 06, 2015
When we're telling ppl to vote wisely,they won't listen. The problem is dat we don't vote for ppl dat can think outside the box,because smtimes, I just wonder how dis Ajimobi guy got re-elected, someone dat has zero rating on Agriculture,Education and workers welfare. Well, I don't want to talk much all I will say is dat I'm happy dat I voted for the candidate dat can bring about development in Oyo state,tho,he dint win but I'm fulfilled I supported and voted for him and the person is Engr.Oluseyi Makinde.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ex-heads Of State Will Protect Jonathan From Persecution —kukah. PUNCH / BREAKING: Tribunal Nullified Sen. Worgu Of PDP Election In Rivers State / Chief Of Army Staff Buratai Involved In $2.1billion Arms Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.