Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,195 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:26 AM

Small signs to show The End Is Coming - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Small signs to show The End Is Coming (48372 Views)

10 Signs To Identify Fake Pastors / The End Is Near. / Signs Of The End Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Small signs to show The End Is Coming by KoloOyinbo(m): 4:23am On Mar 10, 2015
brocab:
Of course you a better you are above and we little Christians are down below.
In my flesh It is imposable for even you to understand bible scriptures.

But with the understanding I retrieve from the Lord, and the Holy Spirit teaches me all things, my Spirit jumps up for joy,and yes I understand bible scriptures.
And myself choosing to become a born again believer for Christ, yes I know the scriptures more then you.

{Having just worldly head knowledge is not enough, to even get closer to God}

You clearly stated you don't believe any bible prophecies have yet come to pass, your not changing your story again are you?
Like when Israel was reborn in 1948, and believe it or not that prophecy has been fulfilled....You won't watch the video because you know the truth prove you are a liar.
I have been around the world more times, And more times every news every television every radio station something unusual is happening, that match up to bible prophecies.

So ever where you go- which maybe only in your home-you can only see flowers-and milk and honey flowing through your streets- everyone singing and dancing-while in the real world the rest of the plant having major de-casters floods, earth quakes,popping up everywhere, large sink holes by the dozens, tidal waves roaring, killing thousands-countries on fire killing crop-stocks, people, burning down homes,

Like you said no prophecies are no near being fulfilled today then a thousand of years ago. Like you said:{This does not mean I don't believe in them.} they are not yet come to pass?
As you say-none of this has anything to do with any prophecies-the Twin towels never crash in 2001 9-11.
Like you said

AGAIN YOU AVOID MATTHEW 24:36!

The twin towers are not mentioned in the Bible. This is the danger of relying on Youtube where any lunatic can post anything and have it believed by fools like you.

As for disasters they have always been around. You just here more of them today due to better communications!

Come on - MATTHEW 24:36!

Oh and I don't believe you have ever travelled very much at all!
Re: Small signs to show The End Is Coming by brocab: 5:58am On Mar 10, 2015
The twin towels are mentioned in the bible- if you read revelation 17 it gives the prefect description of the twin towels also in Daniel you will find the prophecy had been fulfilled.

And for the disasters being around-none like never before.
And you say we only hear about disasters now because we have better communication, so now you are agreeing- about these strange disasters are happening MORE around our globe then ever BEFORE?
And who's avoiding Matthew 24:36, and who's avoiding bible prophecies, that line up with Matthew 24:36. You....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEQWjNFQiMI

KoloOyinbo:

AGAIN YOU AVOID MATTHEW 24:36!

The twin towers are not mentioned in the Bible. This is the danger of relying on Youtube where any lunatic can post anything and have it believed by fools like you.

As for disasters they have always been around. You just here more of them today due to better communications!

Come on - MATTHEW 24:36!

Oh and I don't believe you have ever travelled very much at all!

Re: Small signs to show The End Is Coming by KoloOyinbo(m): 2:44pm On Mar 10, 2015
brocab:
The twin towels are mentioned in the bible- if you read revelation 17 it gives the prefect description of the twin towels also in Daniel you will find the prophecy had been fulfilled.

And for the disasters being around-none like never before.
[b]And you say we only hear about disasters now because we have better communication, so now you are agreeing- about these strange disasters are happening MORE around our globe then ever BEFORE?
[/b]And who's avoiding Matthew 24:36, and who's avoiding bible prophecies, that line up with Matthew 24:36. You....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEQWjNFQiMI

Read what you said in BOLD above. I said we HEAR more of them NOT that there are more happening! Can you understand what you actually read! grin grin

The prophesies are very vague (in Revelations especially) and NOWHERE mention the two towers! Please (if you know ANYTHING about scripture) quote fully - Revelations 17:?? What verse - no twin towers!

I don't watch Youtube as any slowpoke (even you) could post any rubbish there. And actually get even more foolish people to believe them if the other lack any education.

So what is your point on MATTHEW 24:36? ONLY the Father -- Not Only the Father and brocab! grin grin grin

Your silly arguments have failed to convince the vast majority of Christians for over a thousand years now an will continue to fail until the prophesies actually do come to pass at some time in the future that ONLY THE FATHER knows!

I'm not sure why you continue to post as there is little of value in most of what you say. AH! You will now respond by claiming I said there is little of value in the Word of God or Scripture or some other twisting of my words in your disturbed mind! This is NOT about Scripture/Word of God it is about the PERSONAL opinion of a tiny minority. And in particular it is about your inability to face the fact that more intelligent people than you have a very different opinion!
Re: Small signs to show The End Is Coming by brocab: 3:15pm On Mar 10, 2015
I don't really want to share anything with you, every time I have shared with you, in truth you come back abusing me, calling me all sorts of names.
Rubbishing me, slandering my name, putting yourself above, with your so called educated beliefs that I'm below.
I have used the word of God to back up my faery's, I have answered your one scripture you produced to me over and over-
But you still rather believe the words I speak are not from the word of God, but false and incorrect.

So, No" I am not interested to guide you to the right direction where you can find any scriptures, use your education, to help find your way..

Repent and I pray the lord helps you.

Amen
KoloOyinbo:

Read what you said in BOLD above. I said we HEAR more of them NOT that there are more happening! Can you understand what you actually read! grin grin

The prophesies are very vague (in Revelations especially) and NOWHERE mention the two towers! Please (if you know ANYTHING about scripture) quote fully - Revelations 17:?? What verse - no twin towers!

I don't watch Youtube as any slowpoke (even you) could post any rubbish there. And actually get even more foolish people to believe them if the other lack any education.

So what is your point on MATTHEW 24:36? ONLY the Father -- Not Only the Father and brocab! grin grin grin

Your silly arguments have failed to convince the vast majority of Christians for over a thousand years now an will continue to fail until the prophesies actually do come to pass at some time in the future that ONLY THE FATHER knows!

I'm not sure why you continue to post as there is little of value in most of what you say. AH! You will now respond by claiming I said there is little of value in the Word of God or Scripture or some other twisting of my words in your disturbed mind! This is NOT about Scripture/Word of God it is about the PERSONAL opinion of a tiny minority. And in particular it is about your inability to face the fact that more intelligent people than you have a very different opinion!

Re: Small signs to show The End Is Coming by KoloOyinbo(m): 6:20pm On Mar 10, 2015
brocab:
I don't really want to share anything with you, every time I have shared with you, in truth you come back abusing me, calling me all sorts of names.
Rubbishing me, slandering my name, putting yourself above, with your so called educated beliefs that I'm below.
I have used the word of God to back up my faery's, I have answered your one scripture you produced to me over and over-
But you still rather believe the words I speak are not from the word of God, but false and incorrect.

So, No" I am not interested to guide you to the right direction where you can find any scriptures, use your education, to help find your way..

Repent and I pray the lord helps you.
Amen

I knew you had NO ANSWER to MATTHEW 24:36!

See, if you do not understand the scriptures you cannot discuss them.

Don't feel too bad about the insults I only said them because you started to put lies in my mouth and invent thing.

Good luck with Youtube!
Re: Small signs to show The End Is Coming by brocab: 11:41pm On Mar 10, 2015
And again I had given scripture after scriptures to back up Matthew 24:36- and still you have chosen to keep your shutters over your eye's, and refuse any words given from bible scriptures.

You have cursed God's people, in every way possible, As I have said from the beginning with technology can be used either way for good or evil.
Christians are using this technology for the right reasons communicating a lot easier, and a lot faster spreading the word of God around our nations.
And you as a man of great worldly educational skills as you claim, still you have mocked any idea's, about where believers could find any information either on you-tube or else where about the word of God.

You have condemned us all who believe.
AND YOU CLAIM YOU ARE A CHRISTIAN?

So now you are on your own to defend for yourself-no-one forced you to be so abusive, you call yourself a Christian and I had challenge you to that-you have no record in the word of God to back yourself up.

KoloOyinbo:

I knew you had NO ANSWER to MATTHEW 24:36!

See, if you do not understand the scriptures you cannot discuss them.

Don't feel too bad about the insults I only said them because you started to put lies in my mouth and invent thing.

Good luck with Youtube!

Re: Small signs to show The End Is Coming by KoloOyinbo(m): 11:56pm On Mar 10, 2015
brocab:
And again I had given scripture after scriptures to back up Matthew 24:36- and still you have chosen to keep your shutters over your eye's, and refuse any words given from bible scriptures.
You have cursed God's people, in every way possible, As I have said from the beginning with technology can be used either way for good or evil.
Christians are using this technology for the right reasons communicating a lot easier, and a lot faster spreading the word of God around our nations.
And you as a man of great worldly educational skills as you claim, still you have mocked any idea's, about where believers could find any information either on you-tube or else where about the word of God.
You have condemned us all who believe.
AND YOU CLAIM YOU ARE A CHRISTIAN?
So now you are on your own to defend for yourself-no-one forced you to be so abusive, you call yourself a Christian and I had challenge you to that-you have no record in the word of God to back yourself up.

Back to accusing people of not being Christian I see! Satan has his hooks deep in you!

I quote MATTHEW 24:26 to back me up and PROVE me correct. You claim to have answered this again and again PLEASE SHOW THE POST or admit you are a liar! You have never once addressed it! You claim SOMEONE ELSE addresses it in YOUTUBE - (you source of spiritual knowledge - posted by ANYONE for all we know). Now what do YOU say about MATTHEW 24:36.

Stop your wriggling to avoid facing the fact that you do not know what you are talking about!
Re: Small signs to show The End Is Coming by brocab: 2:58am On Mar 11, 2015
Instead of mouthing off, try back peddling, and read through those bible scriptures I have shared with you those last 50 pages.
I have Answered your request and still-you haven't understood any of the scriptures, I had given you, matching with Matthew 24:36?

No-one is accusing people of not being a Christian-I have found that only in you-by your fruits you will know them!

You have showing with flying colours strong evidence, with your true Christian faith.

You should read what you preach.

Repent ask the Lord to forgive you.

Come back to the Lord brother.....
KoloOyinbo:

Back to accusing people of not being Christian I see! Satan has his hooks deep in you!

I quote MATTHEW 24:26 to back me up and PROVE me correct. You claim to have answered this again and again PLEASE SHOW THE POST or admit you are a liar! You have never once addressed it! You claim SOMEONE ELSE addresses it in YOUTUBE - (you source of spiritual knowledge - posted by ANYONE for all we know). Now what do YOU say about MATTHEW 24:36.

Stop your wriggling to avoid facing the fact that you do not know what you are talking about!
Re: Small signs to show The End Is Coming by KoloOyinbo(m): 7:33pm On Mar 11, 2015
brocab:
Instead of mouthing off, try back peddling, and read through those bible scriptures I have shared with you those last 50 pages.
I have Answered your request and still-you haven't understood any of the scriptures, I had given you, matching with Matthew 24:36?

No-one is accusing people of not being a Christian-I have found that only in you-by your fruits you will know them!

You have showing with flying colours strong evidence, with your true Christian faith.

You should read what you preach.

Repent ask the Lord to forgive you.

Come back to the Lord brother.....

You offered NOTHING on MATTHEW 24:36 - because it proves you lie!

Come back to the Lord yourself, your false accusations are Satan's work!
Re: Small signs to show The End Is Coming by Emperor4God(m): 10:21am On Mar 12, 2015
KoloOyinbo:

Youtube is very good for nonsense like this. I don't have time to watch all of them- is it science fiction, a comedy or some poor fool actually believing it?

This is a documentary

brocab:
Good one bro-as you can see Mr KoloOyinbo calls him self a Christian, but denying it's power, to these end of day prophecies.
I speak more on the word of God, and his anger peaks at a higher level- KoloOyinbo needs our prayers, so if you have any bible scriptures or web sites about end times prophecies Pass them through this site.
Amen brothers and sisters.

Yes I agree with you that Mr KoloOyinbo is surely not christain
Re: Small signs to show The End Is Coming by KoloOyinbo(m): 1:13pm On Mar 12, 2015
Emperor4God:

This is a documentary

Yes I agree with you that Mr KoloOyinbo is surely not christain

As I have said repeated for those with the intelligence to read and understand without just reacting:

I believe in the Bible and the prophesies as any Christian should.

It is person interpretation as to IF the prophesies are fulfilled or not - FEW Christians believe they have been - YET - or will be anytime soon.

Believing they have or have not DOES not determine if you are or are not a Christian except in the minds of some bigoted fundamentalist fools.

It may be a documentary or youtube that does not make it true. There are documentaries that Hitler was alive and living in South America for decades after the war, documentaries that man did not land on the moon etc etc. They are only for fools. The internet has much good information on it and much rubbish making it dangerous for the uneducated to use for study unless guided by someone knowledgeable.

It is for GOD to say who is and is not a Christian

MY fruits are to proclaim a belief and faith that one day these things will happen.

YOUR fruits are to claim falsely that they already have and deny the Christianity of all others (including the vast majority of Christians) who disagree with your own personal misinterpretation.

MATTHEW 24:36 "But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but ONLY the Father."

Do you realise it is sinful to lie about other Christians just because they question your own personal interpretations?
Re: Small signs to show The End Is Coming by brocab: 3:12pm On Mar 12, 2015
You should read those scriptures I gave you about Noah & lot-this backs up Matthew 24:36, "But of that day and hour no-one knows, no, not even the angels of heaven, but my Father only.{this is the scripture you already know}

Matthew 24:37, "But as the days of Noah were, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be.
"For as in the days before the flood, they were eating and drinking, marrying and given in marriage, until the day that Noah entered the ark. "and did not know until the flood came and took them all away, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be.

{Now Jesus has just described how his coming, like in the days of Noah, when the flood came.} Jesus has told us when he arrives, like in the day of Noah many won't be ready.
Jesus says for us to watch at all times-because if you aren't watching-He will come to you as a thief in the night.

Noah and Lot warned the people about the flood coming, but of course the people rejected them too.

And maybe you don't see prophecies falling into place?

Well their's plenty of Christians that do, while these disasters are happening at a faster rate around our globe, Christians are spreading the news across our nations, using technology as their tools, so we lookers can see the signs and wonders, flash before our eye's knowing the Lord had spoken letting us know before his coming.

Don't be like those people who rejected Noah and Lot before the flood.

This is my second time I have written these same verses to back up Matthew 24:36..
KoloOyinbo:

As I have said repeated for those with the intelligence to read and understand without just reacting:

I believe in the Bible and the prophesies as any Christian should.

It is person interpretation as to IF the prophesies are fulfilled or not - FEW Christians believe they have been - YET - or will be anytime soon.

Believing they have or have not DOES not determine if you are or are not a Christian except in the minds of some bigoted fundamentalist fools.

It may be a documentary or youtube that does not make it true. There are documentaries that Hitler was alive and living in South America for decades after the war, documentaries that man did not land on the moon etc etc. They are only for fools. The internet has much good information on it and much rubbish making it dangerous for the uneducated to use for study unless guided by someone knowledgeable.

It is for GOD to say who is and is not a Christian

MY fruits are to proclaim a belief and faith that one day these things will happen.

YOUR fruits are to claim falsely that they already have and deny the Christianity of all others (including the vast majority of Christians) who disagree with your own personal misinterpretation.

MATTHEW 24:36 "But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but ONLY the Father."

Do you realise it is sinful to lie about other Christians just because they question your own personal interpretations?

1 Like

Re: Small signs to show The End Is Coming by KoloOyinbo(m): 7:31pm On Mar 12, 2015
brocab:
You should read those scriptures I gave you about Noah & lot-this backs up Matthew 24:36, "But of that day and hour no-one knows, no, not even the angels of heaven, but my Father only.{this is the scripture you already know}

Matthew 24:37, "But as the days of Noah were, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be.
"For as in the days before the flood, they were eating and drinking, marrying and given in marriage, until the day that Noah entered the ark. "and did not know until the flood came and took them all away, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be.

{Now Jesus has just described how his coming, like in the days of Noah, when the flood came.} Jesus has told us when he arrives, like in the day of Noah many won't be ready.
Jesus says for us to watch at all times-because if you aren't watching-He will come to you as a thief in the night.

Noah and Lot warned the people about the flood coming, but of course the people rejected them too.

And maybe you don't see prophecies falling into place?

Well their's plenty of Christians that do, while these disasters are happening at a faster rate around our globe, Christians are spreading the news across our nations, using technology as their tools, so we lookers can see the signs and wonders, flash before our eye's knowing the Lord had spoken letting us know before his coming.

Don't be like those people who rejected Noah and Lot before the flood.

This is my second time I have written these same verses to back up Matthew 24:36..

But he does NOT say when as MATTHEE 24:36 points out clearly! It is up to the individual to decide IF the prophesies have yet been fulfilled and the vast majority of Christians don't consider they have been!

Oh I forgot, ANYONE who thinks that you are not privy to that information (along with the Father of course) has to be lied about and accused of not being a Christian by vile and sinful hypocrites!

No more disasters or wars or anything else than there were in the past. We just hear about them because of better communications. In the past people did not know of event far away from them.

All I reject is your stupid TIMING!
Re: Small signs to show The End Is Coming by brocab: 11:20pm On Mar 12, 2015
The Spirit of God-connects to every believer-about these end times events, or what ever-lately the Lord has been pouring out His dreams and visions given us warning about these times coming.

I have received dreams from the Lord myself-and I tell you, we are heading down that path of destruction, my dreams showed our tribulation is coming before the rapture, family, friends, and strangers will turn away from Christ before your eye's-and already many have turn after the worldly lust-Satan's nesting's.

Like never before the creation of this world-we in this generation will see the Lord coming in the clouds, the Lord has been warning his people his coming.

Like in the day's of Noah and Lot.

1 Timothy 3:1-"But know this, that in the last days perilous times will come.
For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, un-thankful, unholy, unloving, unforgiving, slanderers without self-control, brutal,despisers of good, traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, having a form of godliness but denying it's power.
And from such people turn away!

And because of your abusive nature towards other Christians who are trying to help you, and the attitude you show back to us, does not put you up on that high pedestal, thinking you are better than others in Christ, you ABOVE and we BELOW.
Remember what 1 Timothy 3 says.

Open your heart bro and allow the Lord to enter in.
Amen
KoloOyinbo:

But he does NOT say when as MATTHEE 24:36 points out clearly! It is up to the individual to decide IF the prophesies have yet been fulfilled and the vast majority of Christians don't consider they have been!

Oh I forgot, ANYONE who thinks that you are not privy to that information (along with the Father of course) has to be lied about and accused of not being a Christian by vile and sinful hypocrites!

No more disasters or wars or anything else than there were in the past. We just hear about them because of better communications. In the past people did not know of event far away from them.

All I reject is your stupid TIMING!

Re: Small signs to show The End Is Coming by KoloOyinbo(m): 11:27pm On Mar 12, 2015
brocab:
The Spirit of God-connects to every believer-about these end times events, or what ever-lately the Lord has been pouring out His dreams and visions given us warning about these times coming.

I have received dreams from the Lord myself-and I tell you, we are heading down that path of destruction, my dreams showed our tribulation is coming before the rapture, family, friends, and strangers will turn away from Christ before your eye's-and already many have turn after the worldly lust-Satan's nesting's.

Like never before the creation of this world-we in this generation will see the Lord coming in the clouds, the Lord has been warning his people his coming.

Like in the day's of Noah and Lot.

1 Timothy 3:1-"But know this, that in the last days perilous times will come.
For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, un-thankful, unholy, unloving, unforgiving, slanderers without self-control, brutal,despisers of good, traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, having a form of godliness but denying it's power.
And from such people turn away!

And because of your abusive nature towards other Christians who are trying to help you, and the attitude you show back to us, does not put you up on that high pedestal, thinking you are better than others in Christ, you ABOVE and we BELOW.
Remember what 1 Timothy 3 says.

Open your heart bro and allow the Lord to enter in.
Amen

So again you are saying all those Christians who don't believe in your silly (mis)interpretation are not Christian. Evil hypocrite.

And ALSO as well as that wonderful source od spiritual knowledge YOUTUBE(?) you are now getting drams from the Lord himself! He has chose YOU, one evil enough to lie about all his fellow Christians to reveal a timing that we are told ONLY the Father knows!

I suspect I know where your dreams are coming from (if you are not lying yet again) and it most certainly is not the Lord - try the opposition!

My heart has always been open to the Lord and I do not need evil sinners like you telling me that. Practice what you preach and your fellow Christians. You never know, you may be able to learn from them!
Re: Small signs to show The End Is Coming by brocab: 12:12am On Mar 13, 2015
You are on your own..

KoloOyinbo:

So again you are saying all those Christians who don't believe in your silly (mis)interpretation are not Christian. Evil hypocrite.

And ALSO as well as that wonderful source od spiritual knowledge YOUTUBE(?) you are now getting drams from the Lord himself! He has chose YOU, one evil enough to lie about all his fellow Christians to reveal a timing that we are told ONLY the Father knows!

I suspect I know where your dreams are coming from (if you are not lying yet again) and it most certainly is not the Lord - try the opposition!

My heart has always been open to the Lord and I do not need evil sinners like you telling me that. Practice what you preach and your fellow Christians. You never know, you may be able to learn from them!

Re: Small signs to show The End Is Coming by KoloOyinbo(m): 12:16am On Mar 13, 2015
brocab:
You are on your own..

I am on my own with the vast majority of Christians who do not believe that end times will come soon!

Well I am not so sad at that! Its better than youtube and mad dreams from dubious sources!

You need to accept that there are many opinions within Christianity and while it is acceptable to believe end days are imminent it is also acceptable to believe they are distant!
Re: Small signs to show The End Is Coming by brocab: 1:26am On Mar 13, 2015
Acts 2:17-And it shall come to past in the last days, say's God, That I will pour out of My Spirit on all flesh; Your sons and daughters shall prophesy.
Young men will see visions, Your old men shall dream dreams, And on My menservants and My maidservants I will pour out My Spirit in those days; And they shall prophesy.
I will show wonders in heaven above-And signs in the earth beneath.

KoloOyinbo:

I am on my own with the vast majority of Christians who do not believe that end times will come soon!

Well I am not so sad at that! Its better than youtube and mad dreams from dubious sources!

You need to accept that there are many opinions within Christianity and while it is acceptable to believe end days are imminent it is also acceptable to believe they are distant!
Re: Small signs to show The End Is Coming by KoloOyinbo(m): 1:30am On Mar 13, 2015
brocab:
Acts 2:17-And it shall come to past in the last days, say's God, That I will pour out of My Spirit on all flesh; Your sons and daughters shall prophesy.
Young men will see visions, Your old men shall dream dreams, And on My menservants and My maidservants I will pour out My Spirit in those days; And they shall prophesy.
I will show wonders in heaven above-And signs in the earth beneath.

And it will when the last days come! As none of this has happened yet we can only presume they are nowhere near unless we are dreaming or watching youtube!

Re: Small signs to show The End Is Coming by brocab: 1:41am On Mar 13, 2015
Its up to you to believe it all not, its your walk with the lord.

I suppose you would vote" New world order?
KoloOyinbo:

And it will when the last days come! As none of this has happened yet we can only presume they are nowhere near unless we are dreaming or watching youtube!

Re: Small signs to show The End Is Coming by KoloOyinbo(m): 1:43am On Mar 13, 2015
brocab:
Its up to you to believe it all not, its your walk with the lord.

I suppose you would vote" New world order?

Oh back to non existent Illuminati are you? (Madman)

BOTH WALK WITH LORD YOU FOOL! You should join them and ignore demonic dreams!

Re: Small signs to show The End Is Coming by brocab: 10:27am On Mar 13, 2015
As the lord say's many are called but few are chosen.
I can't accept there are many different opinions within Christianity-you are either a true believer, or you are nothing in the Lord-I will spread the good news around, I will share me dreams and I will tell people the Lord is coming.

You can call it what you like-plus its impossible to join your religious group when you yourself don't even know the name of your religious demonstration you are learning from

KoloOyinbo:

Oh back to non existent Illuminati are you? (Madman)

BOTH WALK WITH LORD YOU FOOL! You should join them and ignore demonic dreams!

Re: Small signs to show The End Is Coming by KoloOyinbo(m): 11:54am On Mar 13, 2015
brocab:
As the lord say's many are called but few are chosen.
I can't accept there are many different opinions within Christianity-you are either a true believer, or you are nothing in the Lord-I will spread the good news around, I will share me dreams and I will tell people the Lord is coming.

You can call it what you like-plus its impossible to join your religious group when you yourself don't even know the name of your religious demonstration you are learning from

So only your Church is Christian and all the other denominations are wrong. What a fool you are!

The basic tenets are fully agreed on but there are MANY issues (such as the timing of 'end days' which we are clearly told ONLY the Father knows) on which many Churches differ.

See John 14:2 "In my Fathers house are many mansions"

You clearly know very little about Christianity or scripture. Have you ever actually read the Bible or just accepted what one of your many fake pastors (so prevalent in the developing world) tells you!
Re: Small signs to show The End Is Coming by brocab: 3:33pm On Mar 13, 2015
You either can't read to well, or you just prefer to twist words around-just to suit yourself.
You are the one who declares you aren't from any denomination-you expect people to believe in you, but you don't have anywhere listed to say you are a Christian.
I have written down the Lords salvation prayer-and you rejected that?
I have written down bible scriptures, and I have shared with you documentaries from You tube, and from other resources, and again you had rejected that.

You don't produce any evidence, where you fellowship or what group you are learning from.
You only seem to know only one scripture-and again you don't have any other scriptures to back it up.

So you are either full of yourself, which is more likely you are.
Or you do belong to some secret society cult, and already your Messiah had already arrived.
Dead man walking, a non-spiritual person.
That's maybe why you don't believe in any of the other scriptures the Lord had given us to know.

The bible isn't about head knowledge-and John 14:2 still don't back up Matthew 24-36..
Try again?
KoloOyinbo:

So only your Church is Christian and all the other denominations are wrong. What a fool you are!

The basic tenets are fully agreed on but there are MANY issues (such as the timing of 'end days' which we are clearly told ONLY the Father knows) on which many Churches differ.

See John 14:2 "In my Fathers house are many mansions"

You clearly know very little about Christianity or scripture. Have you ever actually read the Bible or just accepted what one of your many fake pastors (so prevalent in the developing world) tells you!

Re: Small signs to show The End Is Coming by KoloOyinbo(m): 4:04pm On Mar 13, 2015
brocab:
You either can't read to well, or you just prefer to twist words around-just to suit yourself.
You are the one who declares you aren't from any denomination-you expect people to believe in you, but you don't have anywhere listed to say you are a Christian.
I have written down the Lords salvation prayer-and you rejected that?
I have written down bible scriptures, and I have shared with you documentaries from You tube, and from other resources, and again you had rejected that.

You don't produce any evidence, where you fellowship or what group you are learning from.
You only seem to know only one scripture-and again you don't have any other scriptures to back it up.

So you are either full of yourself, which is more likely you are.
Or you do belong to some secret society cult, and already your Messiah had already arrived.
Dead man walking, a non-spiritual person.
That's maybe why you don't believe in any of the other scriptures the Lord had given us to know.

The bible isn't about head knowledge-and John 14:2 still don't back up Matthew 24-36..
Try again?

Are you CAPABLE of reading or understanding anything or do you just always twist other peoples words the way you twist the scriptures?

I will try and make it simple for you.
I (like MANY Christians) am non denominational, it quite common! To back it up I quote John 14:2. Did you even read it? I never quoted it in support of Matthew 24:36 so where do you get that from?

I do believe in the scriptures and have told you that many times. I just don't believe in YOUR stupid interpretation! Can you see the difference of are you a total retard. I know the education system in Naija is very good in place but some of you guys miss out and are dumb like you.

Scripture comes from the Bible not youtube.

My Christian Fellowship contains many denominations with a common love of Christianity and belief in it. We have different interpretations of many things but all agree that the TIMING of end days is irrelevant as you must be prepared always. You own death will come be sure of that. It end has amillenialists and pre millenialists. It has those who believe in total immersion for Baptism and those that believe in symbolic sprinkling. BOTH are Christian points of view. It even has someone who believes end times are near and others that believe they are far in the future.

Now is that clear for a fool like you who believes he knows something known ONLY to the Father and who STILL has not answered MATTHEW (because you CANNOT)!
Re: Small signs to show The End Is Coming by brocab: 12:18am On Mar 14, 2015
Even Satan believes in the scriptures and he also is a non denominational-and it is quite common-in a cult.
Did you just discovered another scripture in the bible so you felt you had to write it down, gee John 14:2?
Now you can read two verses.
So you think because you know two scriptures in the bible, you can teach education in Naija because you believe African's are dumb like me.

You call yourself a Christian and you rubbish even the poorest Africans some of them miss out and a dumb like me.
These are the one's you need to look out for-but it seems with the kind of abuse and the rubbish you speak-you are just out there looking out for yourself.
You show no love towards others either on this forum or else where, I'm sure if any from Naija reads this, if any do know you in person you deserves everything they give you.

Dumb as you are-and dumb you will stay, I will say this again-you tube and other resources, are use as tools to spread the gospel-of bible prophesy across our nations.

Matthew 24:14, And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in all the world as a witness to all the nations, and then the end is near.
Mark 13:10 "And the gospel must be preached to all the nations.

So technology is use to spread the word of God at a faster paste around the world.
And of cause you being still trapped in the stone age era-and your denominational live like cavemen-Question have you discovered the wheel yet.
So without you declaring your non denominational Church to the world-then your Church comes under the banner as the secret society cult.

And any dumb dumb can work that out-even in NAIJA as you claim.

Question where do you think I live and what country do I come from?
KoloOyinbo:

Are you CAPABLE of reading or understanding anything or do you just always twist other peoples words the way you twist the scriptures?

I will try and make it simple for you.
I (like MANY Christians) am non denominational, it quite common! To back it up I quote John 14:2. Did you even read it? I never quoted it in support of Matthew 24:36 so where do you get that from?

I do believe in the scriptures and have told you that many times. I just don't believe in YOUR stupid interpretation! Can you see the difference of are you a total retard. I know the education system in Naija is very good in place but some of you guys miss out and are dumb like you.

Scripture comes from the Bible not youtube.

My Christian Fellowship contains many denominations with a common love of Christianity and belief in it. We have different interpretations of many things but all agree that the TIMING of end days is irrelevant as you must be prepared always. You own death will come be sure of that. It end has amillenialists and pre millenialists. It has those who believe in total immersion for Baptism and those that believe in symbolic sprinkling. BOTH are Christian points of view. It even has someone who believes end times are near and others that believe they are far in the future.

Now is that clear for a fool like you who believes he knows something known ONLY to the Father and who STILL has not answered MATTHEW (because you CANNOT)!
Re: Small signs to show The End Is Coming by KoloOyinbo(m): 1:00am On Mar 14, 2015
brocab:
Even Satan believes in the scriptures and he also is a non denominational-and it is quite common-in a cult.
Did you just discovered another scripture in the bible so you felt you had to write it down, gee John 14:2?
Now you can read two verses.
So you think because you know two scriptures in the bible, you can teach education in Naija because you believe African's are dumb like me.

You call yourself a Christian and you rubbish even the poorest Africans some of them miss out and a dumb like me.
These are the one's you need to look out for-but it seems with the kind of abuse and the rubbish you speak-you are just out there looking out for yourself.
You show no love towards others either on this forum or else where, I'm sure if any from Naija reads this, if any do know you in person you deserves everything they give you.

Dumb as you are-and dumb you will stay, I will say this again-you tube and other resources, are use as tools to spread the gospel-of bible prophesy across our nations.

Matthew 24:14, And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in all the world as a witness to all the nations, and then the end is near.
Mark 13:10 "And the gospel must be preached to all the nations.

So technology is use to spread the word of God at a faster paste around the world.
And of cause you being still trapped in the stone age era-and your denominational live like cavemen-Question have you discovered the wheel yet.
So without you declaring your non denominational Church to the world-then your Church comes under the banner as the secret society cult.

And any dumb dumb can work that out-even in NAIJA as you claim.

Question where do you think I live and what country do I come from?

Now you have lost your sanity completely!

You don't even understand non denominational and yet you claim to know about Christianity! grin grin grin

That shows you level of ignorance! Perhaps with some education you might aspire to be the village idiot!

You still seem to think that only people who believe end days are coming now are Christians!! grin again.

I have quoted two verses to you and you don't even seem to understand them!

You STILL do not answer the main one because you cannot! Not much point in me quoting anything more to you if you cannot even understand two VERY SIMPLE verses. The more complex ones are obviously beyond you.

Rather than appreciate the Scriptures better you would rather insult those who differ from and sin by accusing them of not being Christian!

I don't need to know more about you than you have revealed by your ignorance of the meaning of the scripture, inability to understand what people say to you or to understand other points of view. Nor would any Christian want to know more about you.

Your dreams are demonic inspired OR (more probably in fact almost certainly) you are just lying again you hypocritical nobody!

It is good that you have been exposed for what you so you can no long drive people away from the Lord!

By the way, just to educate you - non denominational people attend many Churches from Presbyterian to Pentecostal as they see fit! So they don't belong to any denomination. Thought you could have worked that out for yourself.
Re: Small signs to show The End Is Coming by brocab: 10:32am On Mar 14, 2015
Its my turn to educated you about your non denominational church.
Non denominational churches are a mixer of believers, and all carry their own different beliefs, in Christianity.

Paul said:Ephesians 4:4-6, "There is ONE body and ONE Spirit, just as you were called in ONE hope of your calling; ONE Lord, ONE faith, ONE baptism; ONE God and Father of ALL, who is above ALL, and through ALL, and in you ALL.

Now in John 3:3 Jesus answered and said to him, "Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is Born again, he cannot see the Kingdom of God.

So you can think what you like-Mr educated man, you are above while everyone else is below.
No-one knows scriptures more then you?

KoloOyinbo:

Now you have lost your sanity completely!

You don't even understand non denominational and yet you claim to know about Christianity! grin grin grin

That shows you level of ignorance! Perhaps with some education you might aspire to be the village idiot!

You still seem to think that only people who believe end days are coming now are Christians!! grin again.

I have quoted two verses to you and you don't even seem to understand them!

You STILL do not answer the main one because you cannot! Not much point in me quoting anything more to you if you cannot even understand two VERY SIMPLE verses. The more complex ones are obviously beyond you.

Rather than appreciate the Scriptures better you would rather insult those who differ from and sin by accusing them of not being Christian!

I don't need to know more about you than you have revealed by your ignorance of the meaning of the scripture, inability to understand what people say to you or to understand other points of view. Nor would any Christian want to know more about you.

Your dreams are demonic inspired OR (more probably in fact almost certainly) you are just lying again you hypocritical nobody!

It is good that you have been exposed for what you so you can no long drive people away from the Lord!

By the way, just to educate you - non denominational people attend many Churches from Presbyterian to Pentecostal as they see fit! So they don't belong to any denomination. Thought you could have worked that out for yourself.

Re: Small signs to show The End Is Coming by KoloOyinbo(m): 3:43pm On Mar 14, 2015
brocab:
Its my turn to educated you about your non denominational church.
Non denominational churches are a mixer of believers, and all carry their own different beliefs, in Christianity.

Paul said:Ephesians 4:4-6, "There is ONE body and ONE Spirit, just as you were called in ONE hope of your calling; ONE Lord, ONE faith, ONE baptism; ONE God and Father of ALL, who is above ALL, and through ALL, and in you ALL.

Now in John 3:3 Jesus answered and said to him, "Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is Born again, he cannot see the Kingdom of God.

So you can think what you like-Mr educated man, you are above while everyone else is below.
No-one knows scriptures more then you?

Well you certainly don't know them better. Nor do you know much about being non denominational nor indeed about the passages that you quoted!

We do believe in ONE of everything you quoted (body, spirit etc) and so ARE one body - depite efforts of people like you who shamefully accuse others of non being Christian. But on the detail where matters are not specific (total immersion or symbolic sprinkling, pre-millennialism or a-millennialism etc) there are differences.

That is why I quoted to John 14:2 to you but you don't understand it any better than what you quoted about!

So you cant educate anyone unless you understand what you are talking about. To do that you need to UNDERSTAND the scriptures which clearly you do not! You need to join a proper Bible study class. Many know scripture better than me - YOU are NOT one of them!

OR PERHAPS YOU ARE SAVING THAT ONLY THE MEMBERS OF YOUR CHURCH ARE CHRISTIANS AND NO OTHERS ARE?

The born again quote is true but not relevant to our discussion.

So perhaps you need to be more Christian yourself. Accept that not everyone has your limited view of Christianity!

And perhaps ONE day you will even understand MATTHEW 2:36 which you still cannot answer!
Re: Small signs to show The End Is Coming by brocab: 10:13pm On Mar 14, 2015
To be honest-I had separated myself from the Churches long ago, I don't believe in some of the teachings the Churches preach today.
I fellowship with Christians around the world, they too, don't believe on this new teaching the Churches teach.

When it comes to scriptures, the day I was born to this day I have studied the word of God, with the support of others-we usually ring each other long distant just to share the word of God.

All pentecostal, who became born again Christians-all strong believers-that would stand fern-strong in the word and the love of Christ.

We have studied different religions, and found only one that stands in truth.

I don't know how you understand any of the scriptures of Matthew 24:36? I see way beyond that one verse-I read that hole chapter, to understand what the Lord is saying.
Like in John 14:2 In my Fathers house there are many mansions.
And how do we get to these many mansions- reading by Matthew 6:33, first seek the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you..
Anybody who wants to enter the kingdom of God and have those mansions must work out his own salvation-walk that narrow road, and believe by faith.
So when I look at scriptures, I see many others that back them up, from them it forms a picture, and that picture forms a life.

You say I don't know the word of God-you need to back up your faery and prove me wrong, I have written scripture after scriptures and it's you who don't understand those scriptures.
And the only words I have receive from you are abusive distance name calling-which shows you are either a fool, without a simple bit of knowledge or you are just a big mouth, who knows little knowledge.

So you believe you know the scriptures better then me, well than prove your faery and explain how you see these verses in detail cool

Non denominational groups such as Tomorrows world, great teaching-but little knowledge.

Non denominational Churches go by different names and hold to a wide variety of beliefs.
Presbyterian's, independents English parliament-Westminster Assembly, Catholic Church,pentecostal, baptist, Muslims, etc...

When I walk through the shadow of death I fear no evil-and believe ONE God ONE Lord and ONE Salvation.
KoloOyinbo:

Well you certainly don't know them better. Nor do you know much about being non denominational nor indeed about the passages that you quoted!

We do believe in ONE of everything you quoted (body, spirit etc) and so ARE one body - depite efforts of people like you who shamefully accuse others of non being Christian. But on the detail where matters are not specific (total immersion or symbolic sprinkling, pre-millennialism or a-millennialism etc) there are differences.

That is why I quoted to John 14:2 to you but you don't understand it any better than what you quoted about!

So you cant educate anyone unless you understand what you are talking about. To do that you need to UNDERSTAND the scriptures which clearly you do not! You need to join a proper Bible study class. Many know scripture better than me - YOU are NOT one of them!

OR PERHAPS YOU ARE SAVING THAT ONLY THE MEMBERS OF YOUR CHURCH ARE CHRISTIANS AND NO OTHERS ARE?

The born again quote is true but not relevant to our discussion.

So perhaps you need to be more Christian yourself. Accept that not everyone has your limited view of Christianity!

And perhaps ONE day you will even understand MATTHEW 2:36 which you still cannot answer!
Re: Small signs to show The End Is Coming by KoloOyinbo(m): 10:39pm On Mar 14, 2015
brocab:
To be honest-I had separated myself from the Churches long ago, I don't believe in some of the teachings the Churches preach today.
I fellowship with Christians around the world, they to don't believe on this new teaching the Churches teach.

When it comes to scriptures, the day I was born to this day I have studied the word of God, with the support of others-we usually ring each other long distant just to share the word of God.

All pentecostal, who became born again Christians-all strong believers-that would stand fern-strong in the word and the love of Christ.

We have studied different religions, and found only one that stands for the truth.

I don't know how you understand any of the scriptures of Matthew 24:36? I see way beyond that one verse-I read that hole chapter, to understand what the Lord is saying.
Like in John 14:2 In my Fathers house there are many mansions.
And how do we get to these many mansions- reading by Matthew 6:33, first seek the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you..
Anybody who wants to enter the kingdom of God and have those mansions must work out his own salvation-walk that narrow road, and believe by faith.
So when I look at scriptures, I see many others that back them up, from them it forms a picture, and that picture forms a life.

You say I don't know the word of God-you need to back up your faery and prove me wrong, I have written scripture after scriptures and it's you who don't understand those scriptures.
And the only words I have receive from you are abusive distance name calling-which shows you are either a fool, without a simple bit of knowledge or you are just a big mouth, who knows little knowledge.

Non denominational groups such as Tomorrows world, great teaching-but little knowledge.

Non denominational Churches go by different names and hold to a wide variety of beliefs.
Presbyterian's, independents English parliament-Westminster Assembly, Catholic Church,pentecostal, baptist, Muslims, etc...

When I walk through the shadow of death I fear no evil-and believe ONE God ONE Lord and ONE Salvation.

You started by the abuse by your vile lie accusing me of not being Christian. You repeated it often, then apologised, the repeated it again proving your insincerity and lack of repentance! Despite EVERYTHING I have called you many things (all true) but NEVER said you were not a Christian. In fact NO TRUE CHRISTIAN would deliberately say such a vile and sinful thing!

What Matthew 24:36 means is that there will be an end one day but NO MAN will ever be sure when it is. There will be signs but if they were clear then we would know and that would contradict 24:36! They are unclear and so it is left to the individual. A minority of Christians believe these end times are close (a tiny minority within that group even believe with the present lifetimes) but the VAST MAJORITY believe they are far off.
Re: Small signs to show The End Is Coming by brocab: 11:01pm On Mar 14, 2015
You have very little understanding about Matthew 24:36-read the hole chapter? And search the scriptures to back it up.
The Lord has signs already showing-

So tell me what signs are you waiting to see, before you believe?

You don't know the scriptures about we have the rights to judge by ones fruits-don't you know the scriptures where the Lord warns us about men of corrupt minds destitute of the truth-and wolves in sheep clothing-and if any person who says they are a Christian and don't back up their words to prove that faery to me, I have the rights to judge.
And still I have only seen bad fruit from you. And as far I'm concerned if one don't practice what they preach. they aren't Christian.

KoloOyinbo:

You started by the abuse by your vile lie accusing me of not being Christian. You repeated it often, then apologised, the repeated it again proving your insincerity and lack of repentance! Despite EVERYTHING I have called you many things (all true) but NEVER said you were not a Christian. In fact NO TRUE CHRISTIAN would deliberately say such a vile and sinful thing!

What Matthew 24:36 means is that there will be an end one day but NO MAN will ever be sure when it is. There will be signs but if they were clear then we would know and that would contradict 24:36! They are unclear and so it is left to the individual. A minority of Christians believe these end times are close (a tiny minority within that group even believe with the present lifetimes) but the VAST MAJORITY believe they are far off.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

What I Witnessed In A Popular Pentecostal Church / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & His 2nd Daughter Celebrate Birthday On Same Day / Chinese Pastor Wang Yi Sentenced To Nine Years In Prison For Preaching

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 200
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.