Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,070 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Small signs to show The End Is Coming - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Small signs to show The End Is Coming (48410 Views)

10 Signs To Identify Fake Pastors / The End Is Near. / Signs Of The End Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Small signs to show The End Is Coming by koolet: 3:00am On Feb 01, 2015
true
Re: Small signs to show The End Is Coming by KingEbukasBlog(m): 3:00am On Feb 01, 2015
king ebuka is here
ok na

when you eat so much , u feel some discomfort, telling u to stop,
when u walk or run for long , your legs get weary , telling you to stop.
when you are ironing , and the iron gets too hot , the thermostat automatically turns the iron off , at least for a while .

My point is how long will nudity continue ? Its reach its peak . Every celeb is posing nude on magazines . Women wear rags , forming sexy . Twitter doesn't condone nudity anymore , there are free the nipple protests going on so that Facebook and Instagram will bow to nudity .

War , protests , killings everywhere . The violence is too much . Isn't that a sign?

For happens in the next 30 years ? Women will wear pants covering their pps at this rate . Every mag will be a play boy mag . Cartoons may no longer be for kids . P'orn's age limit might be +10 . Kids will have to mature before they'll be able to use social networks . Celebs will appear topless or wear strings as clothing in red capet events. Music will be an erotic melody . Rebels could take over nations and borders. Condoms will be free. Pregnant women at 12. Vigirn age limit ,12. I can go on .

But this will not be so , because Christ will come to take the saints , then later, after seven years , the new heaven and earth will come and peace , godliness will reign for ever . I might sound foolish to you ...

3 Likes

Re: Small signs to show The End Is Coming by blessedvisky(m): 3:09am On Feb 01, 2015
May God give us all recognising eyes and discerning minds In Jesus Name
Re: Small signs to show The End Is Coming by sureway1(m): 3:16am On Feb 01, 2015
the bible is our guild.....it just that we are being lazy..our notion now had since being my pastor said my bishop said...we are not willing to go thru the scripture....fcbk, nl, tweeter have taken over....

2 Likes

Re: Small signs to show The End Is Coming by judeodion(m): 3:42am On Feb 01, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:
king ebuka is here
ok na

when you are ironing , and the iron gets too hot , the thermostat automatically turns the iron off , at least for a while .

My point is how long will all these continue ? Its reached its peak . Every celeb is posing nude on magazines . Women wear rags , forming sexy . Twitter doesn't condone nudity anymore , there are free the nipple protests going on so that Facebook and Instagram will bow to nudity .

War , protests , killings everywhere . The violence is too much . Isn't that a sign?

For happens in the next 30 years ? Women will wear pants covering their pps at this rate . Every mag will be a play boy mag . Cartoons may no longer be for kids . P'orn's age limit might be +10 . Kids will have to mature before they'll be able to use social networks . Celebs will appear topless or wear strings as clothing in red capet events. Music will be an erotic melody . Rebels could take over nations and borders. Condoms will be free. Pregnant women at 12. Virgin age limit ,12. I can go on .

But this will not be so , because Christ will come to take the saints , then later, after seven years , the new heaven and earth will come and peace , godliness will reign for ever . I might sound foolish to you ...

I
30years is too far bro. 10yaers. The end is here. We've been hearing and readinf about it but fortunately for us, its happening in our time. Give your life to God and leave it there.

2 Likes

Re: Small signs to show The End Is Coming by cococandy(f): 3:57am On Feb 01, 2015
Let this end come sef make person hear word.
Mtchew

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Small signs to show The End Is Coming by MrSinister(m): 4:02am On Feb 01, 2015
cococandy:
Let this end come sef make person hear word.
Mtchew

Lol! grin

1 Like

Re: Small signs to show The End Is Coming by caprini1: 4:03am On Feb 01, 2015
Thanks and God bless for the reminder.
Re: Small signs to show The End Is Coming by Reference(m): 4:17am On Feb 01, 2015
It is a complex notion and the argument appears split between those who say it has never been this bad before (a sign the end is in sight) and those who say its just like the theory of relativity, just the time and space one occupies creates the 'impression of regression' but the bigger picture remains constant - that is, 'there is nothing new under the sun.

I think both sides are fundamentally right. The bible says, 'as long as the earth remains' meaning it has an end. Even science agrees to that. The universe will either expand out to oblivion, the earth will be crushed by another planetary body or we will destroy the planet by our everyday acts of stupidity.

Here is where I disagree with the OP. There is nothing listed that is new, some are arguably incorrect and one I find totally ridiculous (depicted as a negativity) which is the 'expansion via diversification' of the church. Because that is exactly God's agenda, how He intends to take the gospel to the entire world. That there are no longer 'missionaries' is an outright lie. I am a 'field person' rather than a 'sit down at home with the kids watching Sponge Bob Square Pants' and I can tell you how many times I encounter missionaries operating in places as far as the Mambilla highs right down to Bakassi and the hinter land forests between. You will be amazed what these people do and go through to spread the gospel to communities even government is unaware of.

The truth is that God has plans to end the world. He puts these plans into motion by prophecy. That is what the Book of Revelations is all about. Christianity is a faith. The just will survive by faith. One thing faith doesn't do, is count time and space. A sign that one is NOT living by faith is living in 'relativity' - seeing things 'change over time'. It is not scriptural. As Christians we are meant to be dead to certain things and alive to Christ in whom there is no beginning and end.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Small signs to show The End Is Coming by kingmik: 4:19am On Feb 01, 2015
he is coming soon...beware
Re: Small signs to show The End Is Coming by FaithyGal(f): 4:29am On Feb 01, 2015
True
Re: Small signs to show The End Is Coming by obowunmi(m): 4:29am On Feb 01, 2015
Just human nature and traditional culture evolving. Nothing more.

1 Like

Re: Small signs to show The End Is Coming by Reference(m): 4:36am On Feb 01, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:
king ebuka is here
ok na

My point is how long will all these continue ? Its reached its peak . Every celeb is posing nude on magazines . Women wear rags , forming sexy . Twitter doesn't condone nudity anymore , there are free the nipple protests going on so that Facebook and Instagram will bow to nudity .

For happens in the next 30 years ? Women will wear pants covering their pps at this rate . Every mag will be a play boy mag . Cartoons may no longer be for kids . P'orn's age limit might be +10 . Kids will have to mature before they'll be able to use social networks . Celebs will appear topless or wear strings as clothing in red capet events. Music will be an erotic melody . Rebels could take over nations and borders. Condoms will be free. Pregnant women at 12. Virgin age limit ,12. I can go on .

I

And I will tell you that the number of people that die in conflict, wars, famine, natural disasters, murder, accidents etc is constantly declining, globally. There are less poor people today than ever before. These are 'facts'. Is the world getting better. Is it the truth??. No.

I mean, like someone said earlier. Ghengis Khan personally accounted for the death of what is relatively equivalent to the population of Africa today, yes one man.

Between Stalin and Hitler 40 to 50 million mainly Europeans died. Stalin killed 20 million personally.

Can this happen today, never. You can't kill 1 million before someone takes you out.

So, is the world a better place. Fact - yes. Truth - no.

Ebola has killed about 5,000 and there is panic everywhere. The black death (bubonic plague) killed a third (1 out of 3) of every European living in the middle ages equivalent to perhaps 150 million people today. What can we say.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Small signs to show The End Is Coming by piagetskinner(m): 4:36am On Feb 01, 2015
The signs have been, for a long while.. It is just becoming more GLARING and EVOLViNG

1 Like

Re: Small signs to show The End Is Coming by mecusbosco(m): 4:38am On Feb 01, 2015
5minsmadness:

Ok, first of all, I LOVE cartoons. I have watched everything from Tom and Jerry to Disney's Spirit, Stallion of the Cimaron. I have watched thundersub, voltron, superted, ben 10, justice league, naruto series, bleach series,ed, edd, and eddie, phineas and ferb pinkie and the brain etc etc etc. Trust me when I say you are speaking to a cartoon enthusiast here.

All the cartoons you mentioned are nice. They are funny and actionpacked. Those are not the cartoons I am talking about.

Most of the cartoon from Cow and Chicken downwards are disgusting and some are obscene and it gets worse as you get closer to 2014. In The Regular show, a big armed guy fights with death(a fearful drawing, not funny at allllll of death) over his friend who has died. This is not a manga, it is a kid's program. Death is shown with sharp teeth and hollow eyes. I am an adult and I had to change the channel, it was horrible.

Bill and Mandy was initially a bit horrifying but now it is downright terrifying with bill dying and going to hell and resurrecting and dying etc. With terrible demon dolls coming to torture Mandy. Watch it and tell me it is entertainment for your two year old.

Permit me to share two pictures of adventure time, the cartoon I am talking about. I honestly dont think you have watched it. The original writer of adventure time quit because he said he was beginning to lose his mind. The worm you see in the picture down there enters your ear while you sleep and feeds on your soul until your brain is mush, what's funny about that? The princess in black sucks life out of everything around her when she becomes too emotional like being in love or being angry etc. the king with the hat and pointy teeth oh boy, you need to see what he does. You are an adult that loves cartoons it seems. I will advice you to watch it and be honest and tell me if you think the cartoon is for kids even though it is obviously targetted at them.

Just as a sidenote, cartoon for kids early on is bad for them. TV for kids before the age of 2 is bad for thier speech and cognition centres. Google it up. I thought the same as you concerning that aspect but I know better now.

You don't have to generalise every cartoon with that [/b] Adventure Time[b]. Just as there are good movies both action and otherwise, bad ones are there for the taken too.

It has nothing to do with cartoon especially.
In everything good thing, there has to be something bad I guess!
Re: Small signs to show The End Is Coming by Wefiak1414(m): 5:08am On Feb 01, 2015
hmm I tired
Re: Small signs to show The End Is Coming by pretydiva(f): 5:16am On Feb 01, 2015
Nice thread op

1 Like

Re: Small signs to show The End Is Coming by Nonor(m): 5:23am On Feb 01, 2015
hahn:
What christians don't understand is that the world is never going to end. Your world ends when you die. The elite only put all those rules to keep the masses in check and as a matter of fact, there were more wars in the past and human beings will always remain human beings. Y'all are getting it confused because you now have access to information and get info on China in seconds. Bad things have always been existing because humans have animalistic traits. There's never going to be a time when there's total peace. The best you can get is your peace of heart.

And op, your points are quite myopic
So True! E pain me as 'emoji' for thumps up no con dey...anyway that's a case for another day...(sipping my tea like Mr Kermit)
Re: Small signs to show The End Is Coming by sparkleboy(m): 5:34am On Feb 01, 2015
Hmmmmmmmm

End time...
The funny thing is that when you listen to so called Christian musics, you find out that it's like they are recycling the old "worldly" musics.
May God help us to understand the signs of the times

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Small signs to show The End Is Coming by danielmichael(m): 5:34am On Feb 01, 2015
There will be marriages,burials.people wil b building houses and enjoying thierselves as of what happened during the times of sodom and gomorah..
The signs are here again!!

Bleep!!
God carry ma soul abeg
Re: Small signs to show The End Is Coming by xeunskate(m): 5:38am On Feb 01, 2015
hahn:

I was referring to your points especially on cartoons.
Re: Small signs to show The End Is Coming by xeunskate(m): 5:45am On Feb 01, 2015
hahn:

I was referring to your points especially on cartoons.

I feel you jare, but i'm just gonna advise you leave Mr. O.P and his myopic mind alone cos i know lots of dem like dis, they talk abt being brainwashed when infact they are the victims of the oldest form of brainwash(THE BIBLE). For instance according to the Bible we are supposed to love and pray for our enemies, but GOD chooses to let his enemies burn forever! PLEASE!!!

1 Like

Re: Small signs to show The End Is Coming by apcmustwin(f): 5:57am On Feb 01, 2015
religion don wipe some people thinking faculty sotey them de see everything as end time jargons. end time Kor beginning time ni

2 Likes

Re: Small signs to show The End Is Coming by kobonaire(m): 6:09am On Feb 01, 2015
End of times predictions and signs are seen every year ..... never gets old

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

EndSARS: Pastor Sam Adeyemi Reacts To Suit Filed Against Him And Others. / This Is What To Do If Your Girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex / What I Witnessed In A Popular Pentecostal Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.