Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,894 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:47 PM

Small signs to show The End Is Coming - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Small signs to show The End Is Coming (48373 Views)

10 Signs To Identify Fake Pastors / The End Is Near. / Signs Of The End Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Small signs to show The End Is Coming by KoloOyinbo(m): 9:47pm On Mar 06, 2015
brocab:
Spread the word-show my post to people-you may think they are laughing at my post-but the truth is the people are laughing at you.

You are a liar-your not educated, your post shows that clearly-you sound ridiculously lonely, someone who sits alone, and the only friendship you can find is the internet. being so religious as you are you end up hiding behind Christianity.

Only you believe in yourself, your no-more educated then any advantage man-woman child, but because of your inter self metal issue's you have created your image to be an anti Christ.

Like you said Since I have been chatting to you, you have showing my post around just for the laughs.

Your sad little fantasy world!

1 Like

Re: Small signs to show The End Is Coming by brocab: 10:10pm On Mar 06, 2015
But you live in it.
KoloOyinbo:

Your sad little fantasy world!
Re: Small signs to show The End Is Coming by KoloOyinbo(m): 10:15pm On Mar 06, 2015
brocab:
But you live in it.

Only in your rather vivid imagination.

1 Like

Re: Small signs to show The End Is Coming by brocab: 1:37am On Mar 07, 2015
Without the Lord I see that picture of you now, living in Nairaland, poor and feeling hopeless, retched as it seems, without Spirit, living in the flesh-you as a little old person is just surviving; on the little education you have left.

Is that a good vivid imagination for you.
Come and join me with Christ, give your life over to Jesus fully, this is no game.

The Lord will show you a new beginning, you will see the truth and the life, appear right before your eye's.
Become a born again Christian-theirs no other way into heaven

Don't be a fool, leave the game playing to the fools in this world.
KoloOyinbo:

Only in your rather vivid imagination.
Re: Small signs to show The End Is Coming by KoloOyinbo(m): 1:57am On Mar 07, 2015
brocab:
Without the Lord I see that picture of you now, living in Nairaland, poor and feeling hopeless, retched as it seems, without Spirit, living in the flesh-you as a little old person is just surviving; on the little education you have left.

Is that a good vivid imagination for you.
Come and join me with Christ, give your life over to Jesus fully, this is no game.

The Lord will show you a new beginning, you will see the truth and the life, appear right before your eye's.
Become a born again Christian-theirs no other way into heaven

Don't be a fool, leave the game playing to the fools in this world.

You would not know Jesus if he walked up and blessed you!

If we are ever face to face I will debate PROPERLY the Scriptures with you when we can have multiple versions of the Bible to cross reference and good Concordance to assist.

Otherwise it becomes the usual:
First poster quotes one Bible verse (usually totally out of context and in isolation) and the other poster quotes another verse SEEMINGLY in contradiction. Because they are both in isolation the message is not made clear and thus a pointless debate ensues. Which is never resolved anyway. This is NOT Scriptural study which is impossible on this sort of medium. If you had ever attended a proper Bible Study you would know this.

Picture what you like (along with the end days and the illuminati etc etc). I don't live in Naija and will always retain my home here in Ireland so your flights of fancy are not really relevant to anything or anyone. So if anyone is going to be "living in Nairaland, poor and feeling hopeless, retched as it seems, without Spirit," it is not me, perhaps you need to look close to home?
Re: Small signs to show The End Is Coming by brocab: 3:52am On Mar 07, 2015
Name the time I will come over.
Please don't hide under your bed.

I knew you like quoting me, be honest?
KoloOyinbo:

You would not know Jesus if he walked up and blessed you!

If we are ever face to face I will debate PROPERLY the Scriptures with you when we can have multiple versions of the Bible to cross reference and good Concordance to assist.

Otherwise it becomes the usual:
First poster quotes one Bible verse (usually totally out of context and in isolation) and the other poster quotes another verse SEEMINGLY in contradiction. Because they are both in isolation the message is not made clear and thus a pointless debate ensues. Which is never resolved anyway. This is NOT Scriptural study which is impossible on this sort of medium. If you had ever attended a proper Bible Study you would know this.

Picture what you like (along with the end days and the illuminati etc etc). I don't live in Naija and will always retain my home here in Ireland so your flights of fancy are not really relevant to anything or anyone. So if anyone is going to be "living in Nairaland, poor and feeling hopeless, retched as it seems, without Spirit," it is not me, perhaps you need to look close to home?

Re: Small signs to show The End Is Coming by KoloOyinbo(m): 12:09pm On Mar 07, 2015
brocab:
Name the time I will come over.
Please don't hide under your bed.

I knew you like quoting me, be honest?

Hard to reply without quoting you!

Since you are so keen on scripture try Matthew 24:36.

(I already know the misinterpretation you will attempt to come back with and why it is wrong)

Also hard to hide while I train you guys! (Another of your fantasies)
Re: Small signs to show The End Is Coming by brocab: 3:26pm On Mar 07, 2015
Firstly you don't know what script I will come back at-but well done good and faithful servant, your first scripture Cool.

Yes many religious believers always seem to use this scripture-reason its an argument not wanting themselves to know the truth.

Matthew 24-36-Yes as the scripture tells us no-one knows except the Father.

But this scripture didn't stop Jesus to spell it out, Christ had made it clear-repeating Himself by giving us these end times warnings.
He used his prophets, His word and His Spirit to keep us informed about these day's heading our way.

Using-Matthew Mark and Luke, Revelation, describing in full detail at the end of every chapter, the Lord said WATCH.
Why is that?

Do you believe Christ is giving us warning? Did he warn us when he spoke about seeking his Kingdom-instead of the worldly kingdom.
Is he saying, wake up you don't know when the thief will break in and steal?
Do you even know what that means?

Does not the Lord ever speak to you? Have you heard His voice, have you felt His presents His Love?
Do you think, Matthew 24-36, is just written in black and white,Yes only the Father knows, but in the mean time Jesus is giving us plenty of warnings-through His prophesies and through His word.

I remember while watching the news 2001 9-11 the Twin Towels fell-and many Christians who worked there said: the Lord had warned them not to go to work that day.

This is why we are to keep close to God, so we too can have discernment recognizing the Lord, when he calls.

This looks like the Lord's using me to train you.

Amen

KoloOyinbo:

Hard to reply without quoting you!

Since you are so keen on scripture try Matthew 24:36.

(I already know the misinterpretation you will attempt to come back with and why it is wrong)

Also hard to hide while I train you guys! (Another of your fantasies)

Re: Small signs to show The End Is Coming by KoloOyinbo(m): 4:35pm On Mar 07, 2015
brocab:
Firstly you don't know what script I will come back at-but well done good and faithful servant, your first scripture Cool.
Yes many religious believers always seem to use this scripture-reason its an argument not wanting themselves to know the truth.
Matthew 24-36-Yes as the scripture tells us no-one knows except the Father.
But this scripture didn't stop Jesus to spell it out, Christ had made it clear-repeating Himself by giving us these end times warnings.
He used his prophets, His word and His Spirit to keep us informed about these day's heading our way.
Using-Matthew Mark and Luke, Revelation, describing in full detail at the end of every chapter, the Lord said WATCH.
Why is that?
Do you believe Christ is giving us warning? Did he warn us when he spoke about seeking his Kingdom-instead of the worldly kingdom.
Is he saying, wake up you don't know when the thief will break in and steal?
Do you even know what that means?
Does not the Lord ever speak to you? Have you heard His voice, have you felt His presents His Love?
Do you think, Matthew 24-36, is just written in black and white,Yes only the Father knows, but in the mean time Jesus is giving us plenty of warnings-through His prophesies and through His word.
I remember while watching the news 2001 9-11 the Twin Towels fell-and many Christians who worked there said: the Lord had warned them not to go to work that day.
This is why we are to keep close to God, so we too can have discernment recognizing the Lord, when he calls.
This looks like the Lord's using me to train you.
Amen

So you begin (at last to get the point) No one knows. There are signs but these are so vague they have been misinterpreted by the simple minded for the last few thousand years and will continue to be so for many more thousand! End times near indeed - rubbish.

Remember some folks have difficulty with the world as it is today (primarily due to themselves) so they console themselves with end times nonsense. A good education would be more beneficial AND allow them to appreciate scriptures message rather than isolated verses.

You don't know or understand enough scripture to train anyone (possibly enough to mislead but never train). And I do not have the time or inclination to assist you here. I will say use at least three translations when considering scripture. I use a NIV with an ASV (sometimes others) and link the two with a KJV. Don't start with a KJV as it has become too dated and the English it is written in is not what we use today so it is too easy to misinterpret, especially for those like you lacking in education enough to understand.

And all your AMENs are beginning to make me think you are pretending to be pious. I have seen no evidence so far of any Charity, Intelligence, Scriptural understanding etc from your posts. Merely criticising from the shadows as you are afraid or ashamed to state your denomination. Have you so little faith in it that you feel we could point out the errors itmakes?

cheesy
Re: Small signs to show The End Is Coming by brocab: 1:01am On Mar 08, 2015
Evil as you seem-you haven't received anything the lord had written.
And your not open to any scriptures I have given you, blind as you are Hypocrite-open up your eye's, if you were a Christian as you say you are, you wouldn't even try to over power the word of God as much as you do when quoting me.

This is not about you, this is about God's people, If you aren't hearing the word of God-and if you don't understand scriptures what the Lord has been speaking to you about these times coming our way-Then you walk alone.

The Lord gave me this scripture to share it with you this morning.
Matthew 25: "Then the Kingdom of heaven shall be likened to Ten Virgins who took their lamps and went out to meet the bridegroom.
"But of that day and hour no one knows, no, not even the angels of heaven, but the father only,"But as the days of Noah were, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be.
"For in the day's before the flood, they were eating and drinking, marrying and given in marriage, until the day that Noah entered the ark.
"and did not know until the flood came and took them all away, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be.
"Then two men will be in the field one will be taken and the other left. 'Two women will be grinding at the mill: one will be taken and the other left.
"WATCH therefore, for you do not know what hour your lord is coming.
"But know this, that if the master of the house had known what hour the thief would come, he would have Watched and not allowed his house to broken into.
"THEREFORE YOU ALSO BE READY, for the SON OF MAN is coming at an HOUR when you do not expect Him.

You say I'm afraid to announce my demonstration, how many times have I mention one must be a born again Christian to even understand the Spirit of God.

Maybe you would like to know where I fellowship and what is the name of my Church?

My paper works say's I was baptise a Roman Catholic. but my Qualifications are I study the word, using such bibles-NKJV-Amplified-NIV-OKJ, and when I need more information on any other topic's to do with the bible I look it up as I go along.

Quote>So you claim you have seen no evidence so far for any charity intelligence scriptural from any of my post. understanding etc..

As I said He is not talking about worldly head knowledge, you need to have Spiritual discernment in the super natural realm about any secrets of the bible, you can't possibly understand it without the Holy Spirit guiding you.

So this is why it's hard for you to even understand bible prophesies, you can't even get your head around it-you stand alone with full of pride....

This is spiritual and you won't find any of the scriptures that will lead you to believe.

A big Amen
KoloOyinbo:

So you begin (at last to get the point) No one knows. There are signs but these are so vague they have been misinterpreted by the simple minded for the last few thousand years and will continue to be so for many more thousand! End times near indeed - rubbish.

Remember some folks have difficulty with the world as it is today (primarily due to themselves) so they console themselves with end times nonsense. A good education would be more beneficial AND allow them to appreciate scriptures message rather than isolated verses.

You don't know or understand enough scripture to train anyone (possibly enough to mislead but never train). And I do not have the time or inclination to assist you here. I will say use at least three translations when considering scripture. I use a NIV with an ASV (sometimes others) and link the two with a KJV. Don't start with a KJV as it has become too dated and the English it is written in is not what we use today so it is too easy to misinterpret, especially for those like you lacking in education enough to understand.

And all your AMENs are beginning to make me think you are pretending to be pious. I have seen no evidence so far of any Charity, Intelligence, Scriptural understanding etc from your posts. Merely criticising from the shadows as you are afraid or ashamed to state your denomination. Have you so little faith in it that you feel we could point out the errors itmakes?

cheesy
Re: Small signs to show The End Is Coming by KoloOyinbo(m): 1:11am On Mar 08, 2015
brocab:
Evil as you seem-you haven't received anything the lord had written.
And your not open to any scriptures I have given you, blind as you are Hypocrite-open up your eye's, if you were a Christian as you say you are, you wouldn't even try to over power the word of God as much as you do when quoting me.

This is not about you, this is about God's people, If you aren't hearing the word of God-and if you don't understand scriptures what the Lord has been speaking to you about these times coming our way-Then you walk alone.

The Lord gave me this scripture to share it with you this morning.
Matthew 25: "Then the Kingdom of heaven shall be likened to Ten Virgins who took their lamps and went out to meet the bridegroom.
"But of that day and hour no one knows, no, not even the angels of heaven, but the father only,"But as the days of Noah were, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be.
"For in the day's before the flood, they were eating and drinking, marrying and given in marriage, until the day that Noah entered the ark.
"and did not know until the flood came and took them all away, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be.
"Then two men will be in the field one will be taken and the other left. 'Two women will be grinding at the mill: one will be taken and the other left.
"WATCH therefore, for you do not know what hour your lord is coming.
"But know this, that if the master of the house had known what hour the thief would come, he would have Watched and not allowed his house to broken into.
"THEREFORE YOU ALSO BE READY, for the SON OF MAN is coming at an HOUR when you do not expect Him.

You say I'm afraid to announce my demonstration, how many times have I mention one must be a born again Christian to even understand the Spirit of God.

Maybe you would like to know where I fellowship and what is the name of my Church?

My paper works say's I was baptise a Roman Catholic. but my Qualifications are I study the word, using such bibles-NKJV-Amplified-NIV-OKJ, and when I need more information on any other topic's to do with the bible I look it up as I go along.

Quote>So you claim you have seen no evidence so far for any charity intelligence scriptural from any of my post. understanding etc..

As I said He is not talking about worldly head knowledge, you need to have Spiritual discernment in the super natural, about any secrets of the bible, you can't possibly understand it with out the Holy Spirit guiding you.
So this is why it's hard for you to even understand bible prophesies, you can't even get your head around it-you stand alone and full of pride....

This is spiritual and you won't find any of the scriptures that will lead you to believe.

A big Amen

It is good that you continue to hide your denomination. None would want someone as ignorant of the Lords word as you are!
You are certainly NOT a practicing Roman Catholic and have demonstrated bitterness towards them in other threads.

The Holy Spirit must be guiding VERY FEW as not too many have your very peculiar misconceptions - but as they are not relevant for salvation anyway he can have a rest as far as an idiot like you is concerned.
Re: Small signs to show The End Is Coming by brocab: 1:44am On Mar 08, 2015
Why can't you understand I'm a born again Christian which comes under the Pentecostal denomination.
Anyone who knows about Christ knows that most born again's are from the pentecostal Churches..

If I had any bitterness towards anybody as you say I do, then I say I repent, and Lord forgive me, forgive me for speaking out your truth, to those who I felt who are lost in word and Spirit, forgive me Jesus.

For give me if you feel I'm such a burden to you, forgive me because I believe in scriptures, forgive me I show I love the Lord so much I'm willing to step out and challenge anybody who comes against Him in word and Spirit.

I will wear my Armour with the Lord, I will stand my ground fern, and as I walk through the shadow of death I will fear no evil.

And I will rebuke this mocking spirit around this person in Jesus name.

Amennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
KoloOyinbo:

It is good that you continue to hide your denomination. None would want someone as ignorant of the Lords word as you are!
You are certainly NOT a practicing Roman Catholic and have demonstrated bitterness towards them in other threads.

The Holy Spirit must be guiding VERY FEW as not too many have your very peculiar misconceptions - but as they are not relevant for salvation anyway he can have a rest as far as an idiot like you is concerned.
Re: Small signs to show The End Is Coming by KoloOyinbo(m): 2:07am On Mar 08, 2015
brocab:
Why can't you understand I'm a born again Christian which comes under the Pentecostal denomination.
Anyone who knows about Christ knows that most born again's are from the pentecostal Churches..

If I had any bitterness towards anybody as you say I do, then I say I repent, and Lord forgive me, forgive me for speaking out your truth, to those who I felt who are lost in word and Spirit, forgive me Jesus.

For give me if you feel I'm such a burden to you, forgive me because I believe in scriptures, forgive me I show I love the Lord so much I'm willing to step out and challenge anybody who comes against Him in word and Spirit.

I will wear my Armour with the Lord, I will stand my ground fern, and as I walk through the shadow of death I will fear no evil.

And I will rebuke this mocking spirit around this person in Jesus name.

Amennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Ah! At last you 'nail your colours to the mast'. The first decent thing you have done in many posts!

You forgiveness you need is not for what you say above. None challenged the word of the Lord! A minority of Christian believe the signs are fulfilled the majority don't believe they are fulfilled yet or even near being fulfilled. Can you not see that this is NOT challenging the word of God but the misinterpretation of it by a minority!

You have spent ALL your time here challenging other Christians and NO TIME challenging those who disbelieve his word so your statement above is incorrect, shameful and hypocritical. Stop your false accusations against your fellow Christians and go preach to the unbelievers you seem so concerned about. Pharisee!
Re: Small signs to show The End Is Coming by brocab: 2:34am On Mar 08, 2015
So why do you hide your true I.D, listen I have had many Catholic believers write as you do.

You are hiding yourself away claiming you have no denomination behind you-I know you are from Naira, you write as the Catholic's from your country Naira-full of bitterness towards those who aren't Catholic- you believe Salvation comes only from the Church.
You say my peculiar-is unfamiliar to your own understanding, of course it would be, darkness and light don't mix.
So of course my misconceptions is delusional to you.

KoloOyinbo:

Re: Small signs to show The End Is Coming by KoloOyinbo(m): 3:59am On Mar 08, 2015
brocab:
So why do you hide your true I.D, listen I have had many Catholic believers write as you do.
You are hiding yourself away claiming you have no denomination behind you-I know you are from Naira, you write as the Catholic's from your country Naira-full of bitterness towards those who aren't Catholic- you believe Salvation comes only from the Church.
You say my peculiar-is unfamiliar to your own understanding, of course it would be, darkness and light don't mix.
So of course my misconceptions is delusional to you.

I was baptised Presbyterian as a Child in Belfast.

I am not from Nigeria - look at my profile.

Some poster on another thread though I was Nigerian also so I had to write their names on a card and take a pic of myself and post that to prove that they were in error on that as in the other things they were disputing.

Salvation is by FAITH ALONE! So you are wrong on all your points above but no surprise as you have been wrong in alomost everything you post! cheesy
Re: Small signs to show The End Is Coming by brocab: 8:31am On Mar 08, 2015
Are you sure? You are from Belfast "No" to hard to believe? Between Scotland-England-Northern Island Na-I have listened to your mocking, Baptism Presbyterian its also hard to believe-I could believe you are either from Isle of man-island, because nothing good comes out of Isle.

KoloOyinbo:

Some poster on another thread though I was Nigerian also so I had to write their names on a card and take a pic of myself and post that to prove that they were in error on that as in the other things they were disputing.

Salvation is by FAITH ALONE! So you are wrong on all your points above but no surprise as you have been wrong in alomost everything you post! cheesy
Re: Small signs to show The End Is Coming by brocab: 9:16am On Mar 08, 2015
I am preaching to a unbeliever.You being a great mocker in bible scripture, it's not me who needs to really repent it's you.
I was only given you a example, it's easy to do, Just asks the Lord, for your forgiveness, swallow your pride, you fool.
You haven't shown any kindness towards me or the word of God-since we have quoted-what a Hypocrite.

As I said this is not only about you, this is about the word of God to be preached to all believers or non believers.

You don't want to believe in Bible prophesies, as far as I'm concern I am witnessing to you as a non believer, you don't like the way it's done then you go out their and witness better.

I have tried to understand you, I have put up with your discrimination-al feed backs.
Listen I'm not interested in fools, every script you have written is about mocking the word of God-and you call yourself a Christian?
Smh.
And as I have said: you don't Quote bible scriptures to know any truth, you are full of yourself "lay down your own pride scam bag.
Don't bother me with any of your foolish quotes, I'm not interested.
KoloOyinbo:

Ah! At last you 'nail your colours to the mast'. The first decent thing you have done in many posts!

You forgiveness you need is not for what you say above. None challenged the word of the Lord! A minority of Christian believe the signs are fulfilled the majority don't believe they are fulfilled yet or even near being fulfilled. Can you not see that this is NOT challenging the word of God but the misinterpretation of it by a minority!

You have spent ALL your time here challenging other Christians and NO TIME challenging those who disbelieve his word so your statement above is incorrect, shameful and hypocritical. Stop your false accusations against your fellow Christians and go preach to the unbelievers you seem so concerned about. Pharisee!
Re: Small signs to show The End Is Coming by brocab: 12:17pm On Mar 08, 2015
So you also believe in baptism as a Child-same as Catholic's.
Jesus said one must be born again, by choice, The baby baptism thing is not a choice, even Jesus and myself were baptised when we were babies, but as we grew we made that decision to be re-baptised as men. One must be born again.
Now I understand why you are hard on the word of the Lord, like the Catholic's you know it all-now that's Religious No-wonder you rebuke me when I speak the truth? But if you haven't anything good to say don't quote me.
KoloOyinbo:

Re: Small signs to show The End Is Coming by KoloOyinbo(m): 12:34pm On Mar 08, 2015
brocab:
So you also believe in baptism as a Child-same as Catholic's.
Jesus said one must be born again, by chose.
The baby thing don't count.
Religious.
No-wonder you don't know?

I will reply to your three posts in one to save time.

Yes I am an Irishman born and bred in Belfast. You would not know the difference between Irish, Scots etc.

Yes I was Baptised as a Child as were you (at least that's what you claimed some posts back).
You were baptised Catholic and I Presbyterian. Neither of us had a choice as a child. Your are now Pentecostal and I non denominational Christian.

How hyprcritical to attach me for what is the same for you! (I actually don't favour Child Baptism but was not quite in a position to know at the time wink)

I see you are back to the unchristian act of falsely accusing other Christians - a clear sin!

Why do say I do not believe in the Prophesies?
Where have I said it?
I have REPEATEDLY said the issue is that (like the vast majority of Christians) there is simply no evidence to suggest they have been fulfilled yet!
I have REPEATED said that the issue of WHEN end days come does NOT determine if one is or is not a Christian.

You see, you put false words into my mouth!

You also say you are preaching to unbelievers GO DO SO! But at least preach the message and not some irrelevancy.

You must be saved not matter when end days come - two seconds from now or two million years - only a fool disagrees with this - oh wait that's you!

You are just an ignorant, uneducated, stupid and sinful fool. I regret having to respond in such manner but suspect it is the only thing you understand.
Re: Small signs to show The End Is Coming by brocab: 12:42am On Mar 09, 2015
The signs of the end times is something that all end time prophesy-students look for to find out how close we are to the second coming of Christ Jesus.
Even many non believers are looking into the issue now, which shows there are significant changes going on in our world today.
Many people are wondering what is happening with all these disasters, wars, worldwide economic woes, animal deaths and a general degradation in society, and the bible has the answers, they are the signs that the end of the world as we know it is close.

Matthew 24:33 Christ said Himself..."So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things know that it is near, even at the door.
We know we can't fix a date on the second coming of Jesus, but as the above bible verse confirms, we can know when it is near. EVEN AT THE DOOR!!
And the bible signs have been fulfilled like never before in all history, showing we are the final generation before the return of Christ Jesus.
Matthew 24:34-Verity I say to you, this generation shall not pass. till all these things be fulfilled.

We are seeing more and more of these end time event's falling into place, lining up with the bible prophesies, wake up people the world has turned upside down since these last few years, we are now living in the last hours.

Look around you the world is going crazy, our national leaders are pushing for the New World Order at the faster rate-like never before.
People it's time to start getting right with God, get of the highways-stop relying on the worldly lust and riches-"Beware of false prophets who come to you in sheep's clothing, you will know them by their fruits-the Lord is calling, save yourselves from the evil that is coming soon across our nations.
Ask for your forgiveness and come back to repentance, daily seek after Jesus, Matthew 7:13 "Enter by the narrow gate; for wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction, and their are many who go in by it.

Mark 13: 19-20, "For in those days there will be tribulation, such as has not been from the beginning of creation which God created until this time, nor ever shall be.
"And unless the Lord had shortened those days, NO FLESH would be saved; but for the elect's sake, WHOM HE CHOSE, He will shortened the day's.
Have you heard the saying-many are called but few are chosen.

People come back-don't let this evil world take you away.

Amen..
Re: Small signs to show The End Is Coming by brocab: 1:38am On Mar 09, 2015
Think about this people when Noah and Lot warned their respective people of God's coming judgement instead they treated Noah and lot as extremists, calling them liars with threats.
Later in the verse the destruction came and they found the people unprepared.
So they drowned.

What is it going to be like when Jesus Christ returns.

In Luke 17:26-30 As the day's of Noah and Lot, soon visitation of the lord Jesus will be a snare unto the people who did not heed the warnings and give their lives over to Him.

Sudden destruction will come over our nations.

Do you think Jesus is joking?

People you need to listen to the lord, this is no joke, this is real, we are closer then before in this generation we will see it coming, these last signs are matching up with bible prophesies.
Come back while you have that chance-look up bible scriptures help save yourselves, help your families, friends neighbours strangers, take those eye shutters away and open your eye's, look up and see these signs-no longer listen to these false prophets, don't listen to those who are denying the truth.
You will know them by their fruits-walk away people, lets join together as the body of Christ, be prepared in these last hours.

Amen
Re: Small signs to show The End Is Coming by KoloOyinbo(m): 1:54am On Mar 09, 2015
Study scriptures well! The signs are vague and clearly not fulfilled - not even near it!

DO NOT LISTEN TO FALSE PROPHETS TWISTING UNFULFILLED SIGNS!

Remember Mathew 24:36

"But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father."

Of course it is foolish to seek salvation merely in case end times might come.
Seek salvation because own personal end will surely come!

Be clear, the end days are scriptural: HOWEVER

WHEN they come, two seconds from now or a million years in the future, is NOT SCRIPTURAL but Personal opinion! The PERSONAL OPINION of the vast majority of educated Christians holds that end days are nowhere near and the signs are unfulfilled!
Re: Small signs to show The End Is Coming by brocab: 2:58am On Mar 09, 2015
And anyone who has enough knowledge, in bible scripture-the quoter in the green below is a false prophet.

Matthew 23:13 "But woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you shut up the kingdom of heaven against men; for you neither go in yourselves, nor do you allow those who are entering to go in.

By their fruits you will know them-false prophets won't search for themselves but will try to convince everybody that these worldly end time events don't line up with bible scriptures.

False prophets will deceive even the elect.

KoloOyinbo:
Study scriptures well! The signs are vague and clearly not fulfilled - not even near it!

DO NOT LISTEN TO FALSE PROPHETS TWISTING UNFULFILLED SIGNS!

Remember Mathew 24:36

"But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father."

Of course it is foolish to seek salvation merely in case end times might come.

Seek salvation because own personal end will surely come!

Re: Small signs to show The End Is Coming by KoloOyinbo(m): 3:25am On Mar 09, 2015
brocab:
And anyone who has enough knowledge, in bible scripture-the quoter in the green below is a false prophet.
Matthew 23:13 "But woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you shut up the kingdom of heaven against men; for you neither go in yourselves, nor do you allow those who are entering to go in.
By their fruits you will know them-false prophets won't search for themselves but will try to convince everybody that these worldly end time events don't line up with bible scriptures.
False prophets will deceive even the elect.

I CANNOT be a false prophet because I prophesy NOTHING you fool.

You make a NON BIBICAL PROPHESY that end times are near.

The TIMING IS PERSONAL OPINION as Matthew 24:36 makes very clear indeed!

You preach NOT the Bible but your personal opinion which is the opinion or a small minority and then all who disagree with YOU (note they do NOT disagree with Scripture) you SINFULLY accuse of not being Christian!

You pridefully assume that only your personal thoughts on the signs are the only ones permissible.

Salvation DOES NOT depend on believing any specific 'WHEN' for end times coming.
Re: Small signs to show The End Is Coming by brocab: 4:03am On Mar 09, 2015
Mark 1:15 The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand.
REPENT AND BELIEVE IN THE GOSPEL."

BLESS IS HE WHO READS AND THOSE WHO HEAR THE WORDS OF THIS PROPHECY, AND KEEP THOSE THINGS WHICH ARE WRITTEN IN IT; FOR THE TIME IS NEAR.

Amen
KoloOyinbo:

I CANNOT be a false prophet because I prophesy NOTHING you fool.

You make a NON BIBICAL PROPHESY that end times are near.

The TIMING IS PERSONAL OPINION as Matthew 24:36 makes very clear indeed!

You preach NOT the Bible but your personal opinion which is the opinion or a small minority and then all who disagree with YOU (note they do NOT disagree with Scripture) you SINFULLY accuse of not being Christian!

You pridefully assume that only your personal thoughts on the signs are the only ones permissible.

Salvation DOES NOT depend on believing any specific 'WHEN' for end times coming.

Re: Small signs to show The End Is Coming by KoloOyinbo(m): 4:07am On Mar 09, 2015
brocab:
Mark 1:15 The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand.
REPENT AND BELIEVE IN THE GOSPEL."

BLESS IS HE WHO READS AND THOSE WHO HEAR THE WORDS OF THIS PROPHECY, AND KEEP THOSE THINGS WHICH ARE WRITTEN IN IT; FOR THE TIME IS NEAR.

Amen

Does this have ANYTHING at all to do with what I said or is it all in your tiny mind?

You personal opinion of when end times will come is crazy!
Re: Small signs to show The End Is Coming by brocab: 4:17am On Mar 09, 2015
Watch these clips on you tube, we are near to the end.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ic1CXISdhK0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3szaF5R3wsc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQUpBMWfg_M No-on knows except the Father in heaven, wake up people and repent.
Re: Small signs to show The End Is Coming by KoloOyinbo(m): 4:22am On Mar 09, 2015
brocab:
Watch these clips on you tube, we are near to the end.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ic1CXISdhK0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3szaF5R3wsc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQUpBMWfg_M No-on knows except the Father in heaven, wake up people and repent.

PLEASE LEARN SCRIPTURE FROM THE BIBLE AND NOT YOUTUBE - ANYONE CAN POST ANYTHING ON YOUTUBE!

Even end times rubbish for fools to be deceived by!

Illuminate planning to kill millions, indeed! That sets the tone of fantasy among the uneducated who know nothing of the world beyond their mud hut!
Re: Small signs to show The End Is Coming by brocab: 4:25am On Mar 09, 2015
Yeah right of course everyone will believe you, not the worldly time news, not bible prophecies- no lets believe in you another false prophet.
Back up your words-show the viewers you are right, and these new reports are wrong.

Matthew 24:36-no-one knows only the Father in heaven, prove otherwise we are not in these last day's, show us viewers-that these end time events, is not happening..It's only in our minds-Watch youtube,.
KoloOyinbo:

Does this have ANYTHING at all to do with what I said or is it all in your tiny mind?

You personal opinion of when end times will come is crazy!
Re: Small signs to show The End Is Coming by KoloOyinbo(m): 4:29am On Mar 09, 2015
brocab:
Watch youtube,.

YOUTUBE grin grin grin grin

Do you not know anyone can post anything on youtube! I could make a video claiming all sorts of crazy and post it on youtube. It does not make it true though.

I think the world may need a little more evidence than a youtube video and someone's fantasy.
Re: Small signs to show The End Is Coming by brocab: 4:43am On Mar 09, 2015
Yeh you could, but the difference would be you couldn't back it up with BIBLE PROPHECIES because it seems the only bible scripture you know Matthew 24:34 no-one knows except the Father. grin
KoloOyinbo:

YOUTUBE grin grin grin grin

Do you not know anyone can post anything on youtube! I could make a video claiming all sorts of crazy and post it on youtube. It does not make it true though.

I think the world may need a little more evidence than a youtube video and someone's fantasy.
Re: Small signs to show The End Is Coming by KoloOyinbo(m): 4:49am On Mar 09, 2015
brocab:
Yeh you could, but the difference would be you couldn't back it up with BIBLE PROPHECIES because it seems the only bible scripture you know Matthew 24:34 no-one knows except the Father. grin

Yes but the prophesies are vague so you can back nothing up either.

Face the truth - you have a PERSONAL opinion that most Christians don't share so you accuse them of not being Christian.

Have you any idea how unforgivable that is?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

What I Witnessed In A Popular Pentecostal Church / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & His 2nd Daughter Celebrate Birthday On Same Day / Chinese Pastor Wang Yi Sentenced To Nine Years In Prison For Preaching

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 140
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.