Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,333 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Small signs to show The End Is Coming - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Small signs to show The End Is Coming (48471 Views)

10 Signs To Identify Fake Pastors / The End Is Near. / Signs Of The End Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Small signs to show The End Is Coming by KoloOyinbo(m): 9:06am On Mar 09, 2015
brocab:
Thank you would you please show them, show everybody the more you feel to need a laugh, remember you are not only mocking myself, but the Lord you will be mocking too.
Will the Lord say to you, well done good and faithful servant.

yes do me that favour spread the news, about end time prophecies.
Show them my scripts, prise the Lord.
Finely you are doing me a favour.
Bless you.

Cool.

Amen..

Don't put yourself in the company of the Lord! It is you I am mocking, ONLY you.

I made my initial contribution to this thread to clarify a minority Christian misconception and you began to attack me with false allegations.

You have behaved abominably and deserve every adverse comment!
Re: Small signs to show The End Is Coming by brocab: 9:17am On Mar 09, 2015
You shouldn't be mocking me, the Lord says what you do to others you are doing it to Him.
KoloOyinbo:

Don't put yourself in the company of the Lord! It is you I am mocking, ONLY you.

I made my initial contribution to this thread to clarify a minority Christian misconception and you began to attack me with false allegations.

Re: Small signs to show The End Is Coming by KoloOyinbo(m): 9:24am On Mar 09, 2015
brocab:
You shouldn't be mocking me, the Lord says what you do to others you are doing it to Him.

What you do to others you do to him?

Do you also falsely accuse him of not being a Christian?

Do you lie about the Lord as you have lied about me?

This demonstrates that you merely react and speak with out actual THOUGHT!

If you tried thinking or even learning a little (not from youtube) or perhaps listening to those many people wiser than you might realise how impossible the idea of Illuminati is. And what the Isle of Mann has to do with ANYTHING here is beyond belief!

THINK LOGICALLY!
Re: Small signs to show The End Is Coming by brocab: 9:26am On Mar 09, 2015
Matter of fact lets forgive and forget, you don't need to have any grudges against me, I will take those words back- you are a Christian.
Be of good cheer, really theirs no-need for you to be so angry, we live millions of miles away from each other.

We are only pen pals, I pray you will prosper in so much love that it will pour out of you where ever you go.
Ask the Lord to help you to forgive me.

As I have forgiven you..
KoloOyinbo:

Re: Small signs to show The End Is Coming by brocab: 9:45am On Mar 09, 2015
I love the way you always put yourself above me, and your knowledge above God.

GO ON THEN WHAT CAN YOU TEACH ME ABOUT THE BIBLE?
How much education DO YOU BELIEVE YOU HAVE?
Lets talk bible.

Plus I have never accuse the Lord being a non Christian because the Lord is the word, and He speaks only the word.
I have the rights to judge anybody who say they are Christian, and don't preach any word, by their fruits you will know them..

And lately your fruit hasn't been the best. you seem to hold grudges a lot..

You being a no-mad in religion no-Church, what could you teach me in prophecies?
Actually I have looked up about the Presbyterian's and you are close with the pentecostal's, but we still believe differently in a lot of ways.

And don't forget I quoted back asking the Lord for forgiveness while you were showing your friends and mocking my scripts for your laugh as you announce you were going to do, like I even received a quote from a friend about lets talk evolution, that's one of my favour subjects.
I wished he had quoted me back on that.

KoloOyinbo:

What you do to others you do to him?

Do you also falsely accuse him of not being a Christian?

Do you lie about the Lord as you have lied about me?

This demonstrates that you merely react and speak with out actual THOUGHT!

If you tried thinking or even learning a little (not from youtube) or perhaps listening to those many people wiser than you might realise how impossible the idea of Illuminati is. And what the Isle of Mann has to do with ANYTHING here is beyond belief!

THINK LOGICALLY!
Re: Small signs to show The End Is Coming by brocab: 10:14am On Mar 09, 2015
If you weren't such a mocker maybe I could had explain myself clearly.

I wanted to explain to you Charles and Diana didn't have sex together straight after their marriage-Diana claims she and Charles after their marriage flew over to Wills in Scotland, and she said, she felt something spiritually entered inside her, and 6 months later, not 9 mths she had a son William.

With all your mocking and criticizing it only shows you are not as educated as you claim you are.
It's child's play.

If you knew the scriptures as you say you do? You would know the story of Jesus before Jesus was born, it was the spirit of God who entered Mary-not Joseph, so before you start criticizing, why don't you study up on history. And while Mary and Diana was pregnant-Joseph or Charles had not touch them both while they were carrying the babes..

Like Mary after Jesus was born she began to have sex with Joseph to have other children-the same pattern as Diana and Charles.
Both spiritual Children with the Names I am.
It was said Diana was in that same blood line as Jesus was. Don't forget Jesus was a human as well as Spirit.
So it was said: Diana had to be the Mother-and Charles hated her, as he kept his distance from her, to be with the woman he truly loved Camilla. Is that her name?

This info is above your intelligent s don't you think..

Plus I must remember I'm talking to a child. Sorry you tube can not support this information, you can only find it through hard studying, and willing to understand the flesh and spiritual workmanship of the truth...

And that's out of your league..
KoloOyinbo:

So Charles and Diana did not have children together!

That clinches it YOU ARE CRAZY! A TOTAL MADMAN LIVING IN A FANTASY WORLD!
Sources? Youtube? grin grin
Re: Small signs to show The End Is Coming by brocab: 1:12pm On Mar 09, 2015
I hve to tell my husbnd no mre stp quotng as my parish Fr Basil infrmed me t do, nt ply t gme no mre.
m' husbnd hd laugh wth sme dum dums, he teach in t chuch I hve learn frm t sistrs ad brthers frm t Cathlic, chuch and I hve leart nt only r u to b,dishonest wth thu Churh, u hve proven to t parish u wll'ng to lie to God.
hubnd brocab is a wel in bible literature, we sit wth u in chuch, and we' listn t the Shame u bring-and u lve in ths place and u lie to jesus, bt the nairja wth othr Chuch gosips and bsybdy peoples. I listn to u in thu churh. And I listn to u on thu page-it tme t stop.
I cn c whre thu peopl's r wrng, and i show'd this to Fr in thr parish.
na I tel my husbnd n't t play gme no mre, I knw u in Chuch and u shw crulty twrds othr in t lord,please dnt need t lie we lve in thu land in Lagos, Na thu parish is shamd.
Re: Small signs to show The End Is Coming by KoloOyinbo(m): 3:00pm On Mar 09, 2015
brocab:
If you weren't such a mocker maybe I could had explain myself clearly.

I wanted to explain to you Charles and Diana didn't have sex together straight after their marriage-Diana claims she and Charles after their marriage flew over to Wills in Scotland, and she said, she felt something spiritually entered inside her, and 6 months later, not 9 mths she had a son William.

With all your mocking and criticizing it only shows you are not as educated as you claim you are.
It's child's play.

If you knew the scriptures as you say you do? You would know the story of Jesus before Jesus was born, it was the spirit of God who entered Mary-not Joseph, so before you start criticizing, why don't you study up on history. And while Mary and Diana was pregnant-Joseph or Charles had not touch them both while they were carrying the babes..

Like Mary after Jesus was born she began to have sex with Joseph to have other children-the same pattern as Diana and Charles.
Both spiritual Children with the Names I am.
It was said Diana was in that same blood line as Jesus was. Don't forget Jesus was a human as well as Spirit.
So it was said: Diana had to be the Mother-and Charles hated her, as he kept his distance from her, to be with the woman he truly loved Camilla. Is that her name?

This info is above your intelligent s don't you think..

Plus I must remember I'm talking to a child. Sorry you tube can not support this information, you can only find it through hard studying, and willing to understand the flesh and spiritual workmanship of the truth...

And that's out of your league..

Don't be stupid! Another wild theory (perhaps from Youtube?). Total rubbish lacking in any evidence whatsoever and believed only by retards!
Re: Small signs to show The End Is Coming by KoloOyinbo(m): 3:07pm On Mar 09, 2015
brocab:
I love the way you always put yourself above me, and your knowledge above God.

GO ON THEN WHAT CAN YOU TEACH ME ABOUT THE BIBLE?
How much education DO YOU BELIEVE YOU HAVE?
Lets talk bible.

Plus I have never accuse the Lord being a non Christian because the Lord is the word, and He speaks only the word.
I have the rights to judge anybody who say they are Christian, and don't preach any word, by their fruits you will know them..

And lately your fruit hasn't been the best. you seem to hold grudges a lot..

You being a no-mad in religion no-Church, what could you teach me in prophecies?
Actually I have looked up about the Presbyterian's and you are close with the pentecostal's, but we still believe differently in a lot of ways.

And don't forget I quoted back asking the Lord for forgiveness while you were showing your friends and mocking my scripts for your laugh as you announce you were going to do, like I even received a quote from a friend about lets talk evolution, that's one of my favour subjects.
I wished he had quoted me back on that.

I don't put myself above you! Never have, never will! You put your self BELOW all educated people with your insistence on your crazy ideas and conspiracy theories! You would rather argue about something, supporting it with rubbish from Youtube and wild fantasies about non existent illuminati and conspiracy theories preferring this to learning something from normal people!

You want to keep hurling insults and talking about mad theories ok. It exposes your madness to others. I read your posts on other threads (not in depth as you have nothing sensible to say and briefly as it was not worth more than a few moments) but it revealed that you are more prejudiced and illogical than you even appear in this thread!
Re: Small signs to show The End Is Coming by brocab: 7:24pm On Mar 09, 2015
I am going to write to you as a brother maybe it's time you should listen to someone from the outside of your small minded world.
You have showing so much resentfulness, it's sickening-since we have started quoting, you and your silliness had made some bad era's along the way when quoting on this page.
Catholic's you are' and Catholic's you will stay.

For someone who claims they are from Ireland sure don't know anything about your so called country, you don't live anywhere near Ireland, I gave you one of their popular tales and you didn't know it?
Nothing good comes out of Isle of man.

Wow you are educated but not enough to learn about ones history in ones Country?
The tales of Diana has been said: to be true and correct, spiritually and fleshly; this is clearly enough to see you don't belong to Ireland, or from any of the surrounding area's.

Everyone who lives anywhere near that island knows that island well, but you on the other hand claims only some of your certain friends have visited there, come on-who are you trying to con, there's so much to see, everyone pays just to tour that island, the history go's way back, with the Castles and knights they fought for that island-besides the evil, and the witchcraft that comes out of that island-and you are telling me you as a child never travelled over there, and still to this day-

You are not from Belfast, and I remember you quoted you have a babe from Nairja and maybe he or she could be 30 yrs younger then you, we could have another Child molester living in our neighbourhood, man that's all we need.

You even mention you were born into the Presbyterian Church, but really your traits are Catholic base traditions, don't forget I was born into the Church myself, I have seen your page after page and you choose to back up the Catholic Church strangely enough, for someone who say's they are not Catholic sure have shown otherwise.
No Catholic believer would stick up for any Catholic Church unless they are one' the same.

And protestants are like Pentecostal's and you haven't back your faery up with that info.

See I read between the lines, and yours aren't matching up.

Your home town is with us in Nairaland, you have showing your true coloured fruit and if you were any kind of a Christian-nothing would have upset you the most-but instead you held grudges against me, with the support of your religious friends in church.

I have moved across the 4 corners of the church-and still you had showing me no effort, being a great mocker as you are, you have laid down your true foundational grounds for everyone who can read this page, your Claims to even think your logic is normal, really I am disguised to see members of the Catholic Church to act so cruel towards any other believers in Christ-everybody knows Pentecostal or any other born again believers are strong in word, and if you have chosen to argue in word then be prepared for that word to stand fast ready to cut you down with the word of God.

You have showing very little interest in bible scriptures, but you prefer to be called a Christian, with no demonstration standing behind your claims-with no word of God written before you-then religious you are, and religious you will stay.

You need to examine yourself-and leave your pride behind you your fruit isn't showing you carry the spirit of God in your heart.

You can read what you like in my other quotes of bible scriptures, but of course it is difficult to understand when you don't show any interest in the word of God.
Search the scriptures written and prove the word of God is wrong-prove me wrong- who cares, it's only the work of Satan who try's to find fault in others..
Keep on searching?

Amen
KoloOyinbo:

Don't be stupid! Another wild theory (perhaps from Youtube?). Total rubbish lacking in any evidence whatsoever and believed only by retards!
Re: Small signs to show The End Is Coming by KoloOyinbo(m): 7:44pm On Mar 09, 2015
brocab:
I am going to write to you as a brother maybe it's time you should listen to someone from the outside of your small minded world.
You have showing so much resentfulness, it's sickening-since we have started quoting, you and your silliness had made some bad era's along the way when quoting on this page.
Catholic's you are' and Catholic's you will stay.

For someone who claims they are from Ireland sure don't know anything about your so called country, you don't live anywhere near Ireland, I gave you one of their popular tales and you didn't know it?
Nothing good comes out of Isle of man.

Wow you are educated but not enough to learn about ones history in ones Country?
The tales of Diana has been said: to be true and correct, spiritually and fleshly; this is clearly enough to see you don't belong to Ireland, or from any of the surrounding area's.

Everyone who lives anywhere near that island knows that island well, but you on the other hand claims only some of your certain friends have visited there, come on-who are you trying to con, there's so much to see, everyone pays just to tour that island, the history go's way back, with the Castles and knights they fought for that island-besides the evil, and the witchcraft that comes out of that island-and you are telling me you as a child never travelled over there, and still to this day-

You are not from Belfast, and I remember you quoted you have a babe from Nairja and maybe he or she could be 30 yrs younger then you, we could have another Child molester living in our neighbourhood, man that's all we need.

You even mention you were born into the Presbyterian Church, but really your traits are Catholic base traditions, don't forget I was born into the Church myself, I have seen your page after page and you choose to back up the Catholic Church strangely enough, for someone who say's they are not Catholic sure have shown otherwise.
No Catholic believer would stick up for any Catholic Church unless they are one' the same.

And protestants are like Pentecostal's and you haven't back your faery up with that info.

See I read between the lines, and yours aren't matching up.

Your home town is with us in Nairaland, you have showing your true coloured fruit and if you were any kind of a Christian-nothing would have upset you the most-but instead you held grudges against me, with the support of your religious friends in church.

I have moved across the 4 corners of the church-and still you had showing me no effort, being a great mocker as you are, you have laid down your true foundational grounds for everyone who can read this page, your Claims to even think your logic is normal, really I am disguised to see members of the Catholic Church to act so cruel towards any other believers in Christ-everybody knows Pentecostal or any other born again believers are strong in word, and if you have chosen to argue in word then be prepared for that word to stand fast ready to cut you down with the word of God.

You have showing very little interest in bible scriptures, but you prefer to be called a Christian, with no demonstration standing behind your claims-with no word of God written before you-then religious you are, and religious you will stay.

You need to examine yourself-and leave your pride behind you your fruit isn't showing you carry the spirit of God in your heart.

You can read what you like in my other quotes of bible scriptures, but of course it is difficult to understand when you don't show any interest in the word of God.
Search the scriptures written and prove the word of God is wrong-prove me wrong- who cares, it's only the work of Satan who try's to find fault in others..
Keep on searching?

Amen

Yes you slowpoke I have a fiancée in Lagos. I will marry her soon and bring her to Belfast! I have told you repeated I travel back and forth - is that to complex for you tiny excuse of a mind.

It is becoming even clearer the poor kind of Christian you are pretending to be.

I am not a Catholic and criticise them for proper reasons. I 'stick up' for ANY religion that is wrongly criticised. Even Muslims or worse even Pentecostals like you!

As USUAL you get everything WRONG!

You really do need to seek profession help or perhaps it is just a birth defect that has left you retarded!
Re: Small signs to show The End Is Coming by Emperor4God(m): 7:54pm On Mar 09, 2015
THE MICROCHIP IS EVIDENCE THAT THE END IS NEAR.

This chip will form the foundation for mark of the beast

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=py9L8Av2G48
Re: Small signs to show The End Is Coming by KoloOyinbo(m): 7:57pm On Mar 09, 2015
Emperor4God:

Youtube is very good for nonsense like this. I don't have time to watch all of them- is it science fiction, a comedy or some poor fool actually believing it?
Re: Small signs to show The End Is Coming by brocab: 8:13pm On Mar 09, 2015
Quote I don't put myself above you! never have, Never will!
Next you say you put yourself BELOW all educated people?

Well I have news for you every time you call yourself educated, you have rising yourself up above the other, without you backing up word with bible facts, and you continual to go against me when I show you evidence with bible facts, that is called raising yourself up above the other.

Without proving your faery as angry you seem you automatically believe you are right and I am wrong?
This is another form in rising yourself up above the other.

So you are raising yourself up, So above-So below.

That saying comes straight from Satan himself...He also believes his So above and the people are So below.

Pretty cool for an uneducated person, something that you couldn't work out huh.
KoloOyinbo:

I don't put myself above you! Never have, never will! You put your self BELOW all educated people with your insistence on your crazy ideas and conspiracy theories! You would rather argue about something, supporting it with rubbish from Youtube and wild fantasies about non existent illuminati and conspiracy theories preferring this to learning something from normal people!

You want to keep hurling insults and talking about mad theories ok. It exposes your madness to others. I read your posts on other threads (not in depth as you have nothing sensible to say and briefly as it was not worth more than a few moments) but it revealed that you are more prejudiced and illogical than you even appear in this thread!
Re: Small signs to show The End Is Coming by brocab: 8:35pm On Mar 09, 2015
Anger is your disbelief. Listen many of us have laughed at your quoting, and really you are wasting your time, trying to even act intelligent.
Your not wroth the post, no-one takes you seriously, I'm not going to argue with you.
You believe because your lover believes. and you won't be able to marry her in a catholic Church.
Unless you are both Catholic? Have fun with that.
I have worked you out , and you are not a working travel person, not with the knowledge you believe you have.
You must be teaching little children. there's noway you would have enough sense to teach above any student. really.
I need my head red, listening to you.
So help me God. Amen
KoloOyinbo:

Yes you slowpoke I have a fiancée in Lagos. I will marry her soon and bring her to Belfast! I have told you repeated I travel back and forth - is that to complex for you tiny excuse of a mind.

It is becoming even clearer the poor kind of Christian you are pretending to be.

I am not a Catholic and criticise them for proper reasons. I 'stick up' for ANY religion that is wrongly criticised. Even Muslims or worse even Pentecostals like you!

You really do need to seek profession help or perhaps it is just a birth defect that has left you retarded!
Re: Small signs to show The End Is Coming by KoloOyinbo(m): 8:41pm On Mar 09, 2015
brocab:
Quote I don't put myself above you! never have, Never will!
Next you say you put yourself BELOW all educated people?

Well I have news for you every time you call yourself educated, you have rising yourself up above the other, without you backing up word with bible facts, and you continual to go against me when I show you evidence with bible facts, that is called raising yourself up above the other.

Without proving your faery as angry you seem you automatically believe you are right and I am wrong?
This is another form in rising yourself up above the other.

So you are raising yourself up, So above-So below.

That saying comes straight from Satan himself...He also believes his So above and the people are So below.

Pretty cool for an uneducated person, something that you couldn't work out huh.

I would answer this if it meant something but it is mostly gibberish with a few (unsupported and erroneous as usual) statements thrown in!

One minute you talk of forgiveness and in the next state lies and false accusations! GET A GRIP!

All my recent posts are simply in response to your lies and insults. What are you hoping to achieve. To distract from the fact that your person misconception of the scriptures are based on belief in non existent Illuminati from Youtube grin.

Or that the millions of people called William (sorry Will - I am) are - well I don't know what you think they are the fantasy is just too crazy at that point.

You have not one shred of EVIDENCE to show to support your point.

You have as little education as you have intelligence.
Re: Small signs to show The End Is Coming by brocab: 8:44pm On Mar 09, 2015
It's imposable to back up any religious believers when you don't have any interest is scriptures?
Good luck with that?
Even your English writing isn't Irish-I believe your from nairja and maybe you have a students visa to study in Ireland.
That's why you can't possibility know the tales of Ireland or the surrounding area's.
KoloOyinbo:

Re: Small signs to show The End Is Coming by brocab: 9:14pm On Mar 09, 2015
I am quoting an donkey, and what about every one who has the name Jesus, it doesn't mean they are the messiah's comparing names with Williams, it was one William I had mention and it was one Jesus I had quoted- really I'm not talking to you no-more. really you haven't got enough sense, to wipe your own backside.
What a dick, I trying to teach a child?
Don't quote me unless you believe you can quote scriptures. you aren't worth it..
KoloOyinbo:

I would answer this if it meant something but it is mostly gibberish with a few (unsupported and erroneous as usual) statements thrown in!

One minute you talk of forgiveness and in the next state lies and false accusations! GET A GRIP!

All my recent posts are simply in response to your lies and insults. What are you hoping to achieve. To distract from the fact that your person misconception of the scriptures are based on belief in non existent Illuminati from Youtube grin.

Or that the millions of people called William (sorry Will - I am) are - well I don't know what you think they are the fantasy is just too crazy at that point.

You have not one shred of EVIDENCE to show to support your point.

You have as little education as you have intelligence.
Re: Small signs to show The End Is Coming by KoloOyinbo(m): 9:28pm On Mar 09, 2015
brocab:
I am quoting an donkey, and what about every one who has the name Jesus, it doesn't mean they are the messiah's comparing names with Williams, it was one William I had mention and it was one Jesus I had quoted- really I'm not talking to you no-more. really you haven't got enough sense, to wipe your own backside.
What a dick, I trying to teach a child?
Don't quote me unless you believe you can quote scriptures. you aren't worth it..

I quoted the ONLY piece of scripture relevant to your fantasy (at least three times I think - Matthew 24:36) but as you HAVE no answer to it you have always ignored it. Perhaps you have amended your version to read Only the Father and that slowpoke Brocab!

You have been wrong about almost everything but carry on making your fantasies even more convoluted and unbelievable.

You made no attempt to talk TO me, merely to hurl insults, lies and peddle Youtube rubbish about non existent Illuminati and American pop Stars/English heirs to the throne.

In one post you castigate me for being baptised at birth as a Presbyterian (despite you being baptised as an infant as a Catholic). Then a few posts later you castigate me for being a Catholic! What a joke you are! grin
Re: Small signs to show The End Is Coming by brocab: 12:23am On Mar 10, 2015
Say this prayer-Lord Jesus I believe, Lord please come into my heart and save me, Lord I need you more than ever before-I believe you had died on the cross for me, to save me from my sins, Lord I believe the Father God has risen you from the cross, that you are now in heaven sitting at the right hand of God, forgive me Lord, I have come to you in full repentance, forgive me lord I would like to forgive brocab too. Jesus Christ is lord.

Thank you Lord, for accepting me as a child of God.
Forgive me brocab.

Amen
KoloOyinbo:

I quoted the ONLY piece of scripture relevant to your fantasy (at least three times I think - Matthew 24:36) but as you HAVE no answer to it you have always ignored it. Perhaps you have amended your version to read Only the Father and that slowpoke Brocab!

You have been wrong about almost everything but carry on making your fantasies even more convoluted and unbelievable.

You made no attempt to talk TO me, merely to hurl insults, lies and peddle Youtube rubbish about non existent Illuminati and American pop Stars/English heirs to the throne.

In one post you castigate me for being baptised at birth as a Presbyterian (despite you being baptised as an infant as a Catholic). Then a few posts later you castigate me for being a Catholic! What a joke you are! grin
Re: Small signs to show The End Is Coming by KoloOyinbo(m): 1:05am On Mar 10, 2015
brocab:
Say this prayer-Lord Jesus I believe, Lord please come into my heart and save me, Lord I need you more than ever before-I believe you had died on the cross for me, to save me from my sins, Lord I believe the Father God has risen you from the cross, that you are now in heaven sitting at the right hand of God, forgive me Lord, I have come to you in full repentance, forgive me lord I would like to forgive brocab too. Jesus Christ is lord.

Thank you Lord, for accepting me as a child of God.
Forgive me brocab.

Amen

I have not wronged you and need no forgiveness from you, hypocrite!

Nor do I need YOU with your flights of fantasy to suggest prayers to me.

Pray for your own forgiveness!
Re: Small signs to show The End Is Coming by brocab: 2:12am On Mar 10, 2015
This prayer is for you to ask the lord into your life. You need the Lord bro, we have all said this prayer, and believe me the Lord will answer every time, he is true to His words-say this prayer and I promise you, I won't ever call you a non Christian again.
Amen
KoloOyinbo:

I have not wronged you and need no forgiveness from you, hypocrite!

Nor do I need YOU with your flights of fantasy to suggest prayers to me.

Pray for your own forgiveness!
Re: Small signs to show The End Is Coming by KoloOyinbo(m): 2:18am On Mar 10, 2015
brocab:
This prayer is for you to ask the lord into your life not mine.

He is in mine already that is why despite your rudeness and ignorance I never accused you of not being a Christian.

IF he was in yours you would not be so disgusting and sinful to have said what you did!
Re: Small signs to show The End Is Coming by brocab: 2:33am On Mar 10, 2015
Good one bro-as you can see Mr KoloOyinbo calls him self a Christian, but denying it's power, to these end of day prophecies.
I speak more on the word of God, and his anger peaks at a higher level- KoloOyinbo needs our prayers, so if you have any bible scriptures or web sites about end times prophecies Pass them through this site.
Amen brothers and sisters.
Emperor4God:

1 Like

Re: Small signs to show The End Is Coming by KoloOyinbo(m): 2:44am On Mar 10, 2015
brocab:
Good one bro-as you can see Mr KoloOyinbo calls him self a Christian, but denying it's power, to these end of day prophecies.
I speak more on the word of God, and his anger peaks at a higher level- KoloOyinbo needs our prayers, so if you have any bible scriptures or web sites about end times prophecies Pass them through this site.
Amen brothers and sisters.

You lie about me again! SINFUL LIAR! I never said that. I have MANY times said that I believe the prophesies but that they simply have not come to pass yet. You have read this and heard this from me many times. Why are you STILL LYING

Again you falsely accuse me of not being a Christian. I really begin to wonder about you but will not call you that!

You have twice apologised but then repeat the same offenses thus proving your insincerity and lack of repentance.

And in the midst of this you have the effrontery to insist that any belief in the Scriptures MUST follow your own personal opinion! Arrogant hypocrite.
Re: Small signs to show The End Is Coming by brocab: 2:47am On Mar 10, 2015
Forgive me bro-I had judge you by your fruits.

Say the prayer bro, I have written out for you.

You need to be saved, I pray the Holy spirit will come over your life to teach you scriptures of the living word of God.
Bro your life will change, you don't need that pride of anger it's controlling you-listen to yourself-you no-longer, need to come under that old spirit of darkness-because after you say this salvation prayer your life will change, and the light in you will start to shine...

Come and join us to be with Christ a new born again Christian, be joined together with Jesus and be closer to God.

Amen
KoloOyinbo:

He is in mine already that is why despite your rudeness and ignorance I never accused you of not being a Christian.

IF he was in yours you would not be so disgusting and sinful to have said what you did!
Re: Small signs to show The End Is Coming by KoloOyinbo(m): 3:06am On Mar 10, 2015
brocab:
Forgive me bro-I had judge you by your fruits.

Say the prayer bro, I have written out for you.

You need to be saved, I pray the Holy spirit will come over your life to teach you scriptures of the living word of God.
Bro your life will change, you don't need that pride of anger it's controlling you-listen to yourself-you no-longer, need to come under that old spirit of darkness-because after you say this salvation prayer your life will change, and the light in you will start to shine...

Come and join us to be with Christ a new born again Christian, be joined together with Jesus and be closer to God.

Amen

I know Scripture better than anyone ranting about Illuminati etc.

Look to your own Salvation. No Christian should behave as you do.
Re: Small signs to show The End Is Coming by brocab: 3:18am On Mar 10, 2015
Yes the prophecies are coming and some have already passed by-but you chose to disbelieve, I have proven to you these end time events are in these last day's, you won't watch anything referring to any evidence given to you.

So how can you call me a liar when you refuse to search the scriptures yourself?

Don't you ever turn on your Television, read a news paper etc..

This time stop being pig headed and watch this video on youtube and you will find all your answers. If you still refuse to watch this, then don't bother me any longer that the bottom line, do you understand---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqGTZU-7nqc
KoloOyinbo:

You lie about me again! SINFUL LIAR! I never said that. I have MANY times said that I believe the prophesies but that they simply have not come to pass yet. You have read this and heard this from me many times. Why are you STILL LYING

Again you falsely accuse me of not being a Christian. I really begin to wonder about you but will not call you that!

You have twice apologised but then repeat the same offenses thus proving your insincerity and lack of repentance.

And in the midst of this you have the effrontery to insist that any belief in the Scriptures MUST follow your own personal opinion! Arrogant hypocrite.

Re: Small signs to show The End Is Coming by KoloOyinbo(m): 3:28am On Mar 10, 2015
brocab:
Yes the prophecies are coming and some have already passed by-but you chose to disbelieve, I have proven to you these end time events are in these last day's, you won't watch anything referring to any evidence given to you.

So how can you call me a liar when you refuse to search the scriptures yourself?

Don't you ever turn on your Television, read a news paper etc..

This time stop being pig headed and watch this video on youtube and you will find all your answers. If you still refuse to watch this, then don't bother me any longer that the bottom line, do you understand---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqGTZU-7nqc

I have searched the scriptures and do not need a fool like you to try and tell me about them. Clearly you read them but without any understanding!

I use prayer and proper study in a educated group (you should try it) you use Youtube and wild conspiracy theories!

And you think that WHEN the end days come is important? Fool! I have seen more of the world than you, understand it better and follow events all over the globe. The prophesies are no nearer being fulfilled today than a thousand years ago,, THIS DOES NOT MEAN I DONT BELIEVE THEM merely that they are not yet come to pass. And if you understand the world are unlike to be fulfilled anytime in the near future!
Re: Small signs to show The End Is Coming by brocab: 3:31am On Mar 10, 2015
Of course you do-don't forget you are above and we are below.
And no Christian would behave like you either-Real Christians have more sense then trying to be above God and His people.
Like you said; you are over educated...
KoloOyinbo:

I know Scripture better than anyone ranting about Illuminati etc.

Look to your own Salvation. No Christian should behave as you do.

Re: Small signs to show The End Is Coming by KoloOyinbo(m): 3:43am On Mar 10, 2015
brocab:
Of course you do-don't forget you are above and we are below.
And no Christian would behave like you either-Real Christians have more sense then trying to be above God and His people.
Like you said; you are over educated...

Again you put words into my mouth and false ones at that. I never said I was above God. How dare you lie like that. Above you as you lower yourself with these lies!

You try to be above other Christians by insisting your own personal misinterpretation of Scripture is the only one.

You speak of education and yet believe everything on Youtube! Idiot!

You really need to accept that most Christians don't believe end times are near. This does not mean they have not studied scripture, this does not mean they are not Christians etc etc.

You STILL have not addressed Matthew 24:36 - I will keep mentioning it until you do! With all you supposed study of scripture how do you answer it? Are YOU the only other being along with the Father to know?

Now what lies will you come back with to try to avoid being exposed as a fake!
Re: Small signs to show The End Is Coming by brocab: 4:14am On Mar 10, 2015
Of course you a better you are above and we little Christians are down below.
In my flesh It is imposable for even you to understand bible scriptures.

But with the understanding I retrieve from the Lord, and the Holy Spirit teaches me all things, my Spirit jumps up for joy,and yes I understand bible scriptures.
And myself choosing to become a born again believer for Christ, yes I know the scriptures more then you.
And if you were a true Christian you would search other area's where the word of God is speaking out to His people.
IT'S CALLED SEARCHING THE SCRIPTURES, AND EVERYONE HAS HEARD FROM GOD IN DIFFERENT WAYS-AND SHARE THE GOOD NEWS SO WE ALL CAN RECEIVE THAT GOOD NEWS TOO.

{Having just worldly head knowledge is not enough, to even get closer to God}

You clearly stated you don't believe any bible prophecies have yet come to pass, your not changing your story again are you?
Like when Israel was reborn in 1948, and believe it or not that prophecy has been fulfilled....You won't watch the video because you know the truth will prove you a liar.
I have been around the world more times, And more times every news every television every radio station something unusual is happening, that match up to bible prophecies.

So ever where you go- which maybe only in your home-you can only see flowers-and milk and honey flowing through your streets- everyone singing and dancing-while in the real world the rest of the plant having major de-casters floods, earth quakes,popping up everywhere, large sink holes by the dozens, tidal waves roaring, killing thousands-countries on fire killing crop-stocks, burning homes, people lives, the crime rates are higher, Isis, and any other de casters one could say.
This is happening while you are either on drugs in your la di la la world.

Like you said no prophecies are no near being fulfilled today then a thousand of years ago. Like you said:{This does not mean I don't believe in them.} they are not yet come to pass?
As you say-none of this has anything to do with any prophecies-are the Twin towels still standing? cool
Like you said
KoloOyinbo:

I have searched the scriptures and do not need a fool like you to try and tell me about them. Clearly you read them but without any understanding!

I use prayer and proper study in a educated group (you should try it) you use Youtube and wild conspiracy theories!

And you think that WHEN the end days come is important? Fool! I have seen more of the world than you, understand it better and follow events all over the globe. The prophesies are no nearer being fulfilled today than a thousand years ago,, THIS DOES NOT MEAN I DONT BELIEVE THEM merely that they are not yet come to pass. And if you understand the world are unlike to be fulfilled anytime in the near future!

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

We Want Fridays Declared Work-free For Muslims Like Sundays – MURIC Director / Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter, Deborah Gushes Over Her Father (Photos) / Father Mbaka: Hope Uzodinma No Longer Picks My Calls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 182
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.