Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,965 members, 7,956,617 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:24 PM

Response To The AIT\NTA Blasphemy Against Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Response To The AIT\NTA Blasphemy Against Buhari (1565 Views)

8 Killed In Zamfara Over "Blasphemy Against Islam" / Buhari Appoints New Man To Cover His Events After The AIT Ban / Am I The Only One Watching The AIT Expository On Lagos Government And Tinubu? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Response To The AIT\NTA Blasphemy Against Buhari by ALISMILE(m): 12:37pm On Jan 31, 2015
NOW THAT AIT & NTA GOES FULL CIRCLE...Where
is the NBC? THE SOULLESS, WICKED & SHAMELESS
TISSUE OF LIES CALLED 'The Real Buhari'
DOCUMENTARY. Documentary: The Lies Of NTA/
AIT & GEJ {culled from Barcanista on Nairaland}As
AIT/NTA & GEJ Lies to Nigerians...
NOTE THAT!!!
1. Fela NEVER mentioned Buhari in the #2.8B Oil
money scandal. He mentioned OBJ. AIT/NTA
edited that part off.
2. Buhari did not expel Ghanians from
Nigeria.Shagari of the NPN did. AIT made a FALSE
assertion.
3. Gloria Okon did not disappear under Buhari it
was under IBB and Dele Giwa was murdered for it.
4. GEJ and his campaigners out of frustration went
an all time low by bringing Buhari’s daughters into
politics. Can one use Dame’s inability to bear a
child as a campaign issue?
5. Fela’s mother The GREAT Funmilayo Kuti died
after OBJ's Kalakuta invasion in 1978, Buhari came
into power in 1983.
6. All the Politicians that were sentenced to prison
by the 1984 Military Tribunal were found to have
either enriched themselves with public funds,
enriched others without due process, and or
diverted public funds. Non were convicted by fiat
(DECREE).
7. GEJ and AIT/NTA went after Buhari ’s late wife
and daughter. How low and desperate can
Jonathan get?
8. AIT/NTA & GEJ alleged that Buhari has been
losing since 1999. This is a fat LIE. Buhari's first
shot was in 2003. In 1999 Chief Olu Falae of ANPP/
AD contested against OBJ.
9. AIT/NTA & GEJ criticized Buhari for Heading PTF
Board. Whereas, PTF is till date the most
successful parastatal ever in Nigeria. Through PTF,
the Amazon Dora Akunyili was known. CHANGE
BECKONS.
#Surely the lying PDP propaganda as distasteful
and obscene as it is cannot stop the vehicle of
CHANGE.
*To AIT, High Chief Dokpesi must not be oblivious
of the Law of Karma, standing against the masses
who bailed you out when AIT was under, his evil.
Countrymen, indeed the documentary on Buhari
will not make him less popular.
#SAI_BUHARI! #SAI_BUHARI!! #SAI_BUHARI

5 Likes

Re: Response To The AIT\NTA Blasphemy Against Buhari by kestolove95(m): 12:47pm On Jan 31, 2015
Sai baba..sai. Buhari

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Response To The AIT\NTA Blasphemy Against Buhari by SeverusSnape(m): 12:51pm On Jan 31, 2015
You call that blasphemy or truth?
The truth will always prevail.

2 Likes

Re: Response To The AIT\NTA Blasphemy Against Buhari by ALISMILE(m): 12:53pm On Jan 31, 2015
SeverusSnape:
You call that blasphemy or truth?
The truth will always prevail.
After falsehood has been debunked u still insist its d trut! Devil is powerful sha!

1 Like

Re: Response To The AIT\NTA Blasphemy Against Buhari by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jan 31, 2015
@OP Broadcasting Organisation of Nigeria should hide their heads in shame. The blatant propaganda and lies against the General is the mastermind of the President and the Federal Government. How do you expect BON or NCC to act when officers of these Agencies are appointees of the President? Shame to Jonathan and his fraudulent administration.

3 Likes

Re: Response To The AIT\NTA Blasphemy Against Buhari by SeverusSnape(m): 12:57pm On Jan 31, 2015
ALISMILE:
After falsehood has been debunked u still insist its d trut! Devil is powerful sha!
Yes sir. Very powerful
Re: Response To The AIT\NTA Blasphemy Against Buhari by Jmain: 12:59pm On Jan 31, 2015
Is Buhari so sacred that the word blasphemy is now been used to address alleged injustice on his personality.

There is fundamental issue with the dangerous and rabid fanaticism exhibited by most Buhari supporters.

1 Like

Re: Response To The AIT\NTA Blasphemy Against Buhari by Analorgue(m): 1:04pm On Jan 31, 2015
Bearing in mind buharl's actions against the press n media at large as Head Of State, the actions of d press in abusing his personality might as well be justified. Even if the ads n docs are PDP sponsored, i still believe the bulk of their motivation is coming from revenge. Send a child where he wants to go and u'l see his best pace.
Re: Response To The AIT\NTA Blasphemy Against Buhari by ALISMILE(m): 1:08pm On Jan 31, 2015
Jmain:
Is Buhari so sacred that the word blasphemy is now been used to address alleged injustice on his personality.

There is fundamental issue with the dangerous and rabid fanaticism exhibited by most Buhari supporters.
No body is sayin he is sacred! The trut is anytin that is bad is bad! Simple! Deliberately lying against sombdy in this manner is bad!

1 Like

Re: Response To The AIT\NTA Blasphemy Against Buhari by Jmain: 1:09pm On Jan 31, 2015
ALISMILE:
No body is sayin he is sacred! The trut is anytin that is bad is bad! Simple! Deliberately lying against sombdy in this manner is bad!

Maybe you don't know the meaning of "Blasphemy"
Re: Response To The AIT\NTA Blasphemy Against Buhari by ALISMILE(m): 1:16pm On Jan 31, 2015
Jmain:

Maybe you don't know the meaning of "Blasphemy"
From Thesaurus dictionary Synonyms for blasphemy: abuse, cursing, cussing, desecration,
execration, impiety , impiousness,
imprecation, indignity, lewdness, profanation,
profaneness, profanity, reviling,
scoffing, scurrility, swearing, vituperation. This is English language u don't confine a word to only one meaning! Txn
Re: Response To The AIT\NTA Blasphemy Against Buhari by okpamson15(m): 1:18pm On Jan 31, 2015
So all these television station are Gej support? I'm very hapy. Dancing shoki
Re: Response To The AIT\NTA Blasphemy Against Buhari by ALISMILE(m): 1:20pm On Jan 31, 2015
okpamson15:
So all these television station are Gej support? I'm very hapy. Dancing shoki
Yeeesssooo bross!
Re: Response To The AIT\NTA Blasphemy Against Buhari by Jmain: 1:23pm On Jan 31, 2015
ALISMILE:
From Thesaurus dictionary Synonyms for blasphemy: abuse, cursing, cussing, desecration,
execration, impiety , impiousness,
imprecation, indignity, lewdness, profanation,
profaneness, profanity, reviling,
scoffing, scurrility, swearing, vituperation. This is English language u don't confine a word to only one meaning! Txn

You are simply not smart enough, from the same source, look at the simplistic definition of the word "Blasphemy"

noun, plural blasphemies.
impious utterance or action concerning God or sacred things.
Judaism.

an act of cursing or reviling God.
pronunciation of the Tetragrammaton (YHVH) in the original, now forbidden manner instead of using a substitute pronunciation such as Adonai.

Theology. the crime of assuming to oneself the rights or qualities of God.
irreverent behavior toward anything held sacred, priceless, etc.:
He uttered blasphemies against life itself.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/blasphemy
Re: Response To The AIT\NTA Blasphemy Against Buhari by Babacele: 1:24pm On Jan 31, 2015
Jmain:

it is not alleged but lies from hell. If you can't research to find d veracity of d claims then ask your parents or seniors . we ain't defending Buhari but Nigeria from the clueless cabals!

2 Likes

Re: Response To The AIT\NTA Blasphemy Against Buhari by Babacele: 1:33pm On Jan 31, 2015
Analorgue:
Bearing in mind buharl's actions against the press n media at large as Head Of State, the actions of d press in abusing his personality might as well be justified. Even if the ads n docs are PDP sponsored, i still believe the bulk of their motivation is coming from revenge. Send a child where he wants to go and u'l see his best pace.
The same press has given GMB unprecedented coverage even more than the president, guess why? Nigerians are unitedly tired of wicked cluelessness in the mist of ocean of resources. Out of two evils, they say you choose the lesser one, Buhari has lesser evil of being highly disciplined , straight forward (good or bad), educated n most importantly won't allow 'stealing isn't corruption' philosophy so that resources can go round the populace. Febuhari14 is divine! God loves Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Response To The AIT\NTA Blasphemy Against Buhari by Flye: 1:35pm On Jan 31, 2015
This is the lowest any governments can go, instead of them to do the right thing for the people, they re busy spending public money to buy media and tv house.

may God allow the best man to win and shame those who have bad agenda for Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Response To The AIT\NTA Blasphemy Against Buhari by okpamson15(m): 1:35pm On Jan 31, 2015
ALISMILE:
Yeeesssooo bross!
i'm happy
Re: Response To The AIT\NTA Blasphemy Against Buhari by ALISMILE(m): 3:53pm On Jan 31, 2015
Jmain:

You are simply not smart enough, from the same source, look at the simplistic definition of the word "Blasphemy"

noun, plural blasphemies.
impious utterance or action concerning God or sacred things.
Judaism.

an act of cursing or reviling God.
pronunciation of the Tetragrammaton (YHVH) in the original, now forbidden manner instead of using a substitute pronunciation such as Adonai.

Theology. the crime of assuming to oneself the rights or qualities of God.
irreverent behavior toward anything held sacred, priceless, etc.:
He uttered blasphemies against life itself.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/blasphemy
U re still confining the word to certain meaning whereas it mean a lot more! And u will still come here to say that sombdy who can write and read is an illiterate!
Re: Response To The AIT\NTA Blasphemy Against Buhari by ALISMILE(m): 3:55pm On Jan 31, 2015
Babacele:
it is not alleged but lies from hell. If you can't research to find d veracity of d claims then ask your parents or seniors . we ain't defending Buhari but Nigeria from the clueless cabals!
help me tell that him o!

1 Like

Re: Response To The AIT\NTA Blasphemy Against Buhari by Jmain: 3:57pm On Jan 31, 2015
ALISMILE:
U re still confining the word to certain meaning whereas it mean a lot more! And u will still come here to say that sombdy who can write and read is an illiterate!

I simply punctured your attempt with the same website you referenced.
Re: Response To The AIT\NTA Blasphemy Against Buhari by Jmain: 4:01pm On Jan 31, 2015
Babacele:

What lies from hell when there are documented proof that some of the thing raised by the OP were factually correct. This issue has already been debated here extensively. My grouse here is the use of the word "Blasphemy"

1 Like

Re: Response To The AIT\NTA Blasphemy Against Buhari by ALISMILE(m): 4:21pm On Jan 31, 2015
Jmain:

I simply punctured your attempt with the same website you referenced.
Can't rmb me referencing any site here! I can't honestly rmb! I can see wat kind of mentality u re made off! A one-tracked mentality. That is alws inclined to jump to conclusions! That's actually myopic of u! www.thesaurus.com/browse/blasphemy. Open ur mind kid. English is nt wat u think it is! Secondly, why do u choose to argue blindly! Instead of cross checking the facts for ursef u choose to swallow garbage wit which u re fed!

1 Like

Re: Response To The AIT\NTA Blasphemy Against Buhari by Jmain: 4:34pm On Jan 31, 2015
ALISMILE:
[s]Can't rmb me referencing any site here! I can't honestly rmb! I can see wat kind of mentality u re made off! A one-tracked mentality. That is alws inclined to jump to conclusions! That's actually myopic of u! www.thesaurus.com/browse/blasphemy. Open ur mind kid. English is nt wat u think it is! Secondly, why do u choose to argue blindly! Instead of cross checking the facts for ursef u choose to swallow garbage wit which u re fed![/s]

You shouldn't be unreasonably naïve , what you referenced still end up with issues addressing religious or sacred entities which Buhari is sadly non of it.

A simple click on the dictionary tab should illuminate your dogged ignorance . . . .Stop deifying the man . . . .
Re: Response To The AIT\NTA Blasphemy Against Buhari by Analorgue(m): 4:37pm On Jan 31, 2015
Babacele:
The same press has given GMB unprecedented coverage even more than the president, guess why? Nigerians are unitedly tired of wicked cluelessness in the mist of ocean of resources. Out of two evils, they say you choose the lesser one, Buhari has lesser evil of being highly disciplined , straight forward (good or bad), educated n most importantly won't allow 'stealing isn't corruption' philosophy so that resources can go round the populace. Febuhari14 is divine! God loves Nigeria.
in as much as i do not believe Buhari is the 'change' we clamour for, i cannot but agree with you that he(buhari) represents the lesser evil or the better worse. This question still beckons, do we really have to settle for less?!! These so-called top political parties are doing a mess of a job in giving the electorates options from which to select from...
Re: Response To The AIT\NTA Blasphemy Against Buhari by ALISMILE(m): 4:43pm On Jan 31, 2015
Jmain:

You shouldn't be unreasonably naïve , what you referenced still end up with issues addressing religious or sacred entities which Buhari is sadly non of it.

A simple click on the dictionary tab should illuminate your dogged ignorance . . . .Stop deifying the man . . . .
Okay! How does the words abuse, vituperation, reviling, profaneness have any religious or sacred entities for God's sake? Why re U jus disgracing ursef? The word synonyms mean nothing to u shey? I won't respond to ur post again!

1 Like

Re: Response To The AIT\NTA Blasphemy Against Buhari by Jmain: 5:05pm On Jan 31, 2015
ALISMILE:
Okay! How does the words abuse, vituperation, reviling, profaneness have any religious or sacred entities for God's sake? Why re U jus disgracing ursef? The word synonyms mean nothing to u shey? I won't respond to ur post again!

You comprehension skills is shamelessly absent, yet you seek people to engage you meaningfully.

The words in bold are all abusive languages which when directed at a sacred entity is referred to as Blasphemy. Look at my previous post defining the word blasphemy and save yourself from further ridicule . . . .

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Nigeria Purchases Czech Weapons To Fight Boko Haram / Sambo Speech Against Christians / Obasanjo Raises Alarm About Poll Delay And Endorses Buhari-Financial Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.