Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

See What The Lady I Want To Marry Soon Is Doing To Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What The Lady I Want To Marry Soon Is Doing To Me (2322 Views)

My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday / Pre-wedding Pictures That Will Make You Want To Marry Soon / Help I'm About To Get Married To A Lady I Can't Have Sex With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What The Lady I Want To Marry Soon Is Doing To Me by ItsAnderson: 12:57pm On Jan 31, 2015
Please need advice before i sail myself
into avoidable predicament. Am in love with a lady
which will lead to marriage. I convincing believe the
love she professes to me is proportional. She has this
extreme jealousy attitude; i can't chat with friends on
social sites anymore, she accuses me of chatting with
another lady. She has occasionally turned deaf ears
to my sincere explanations, that am not dating
another except her. Am about engaging her. Will i be
able to live with this extreme jealousy after
marriage?
Re: See What The Lady I Want To Marry Soon Is Doing To Me by zadok60: 1:04pm On Jan 31, 2015
funny guy asking funny question..
dnt marry her,cum n marry me..u hear?

you've always been a cheat,dats y she doesn't trust you..perhaps u love anything under skirt n trouser,you wouldn't mind even if its a goat with a skirt.

1 Like

Re: See What The Lady I Want To Marry Soon Is Doing To Me by pasqal09: 1:07pm On Jan 31, 2015
You've got yourself a possessive lady bro
Re: See What The Lady I Want To Marry Soon Is Doing To Me by okpamson15(m): 1:10pm On Jan 31, 2015
Marry her becus any girl that do nt jealos is a cheat. Is better to avoid anything that wil make her to suspect u because if she decid to do her own. Hmmmmmm

1 Like

Re: See What The Lady I Want To Marry Soon Is Doing To Me by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jan 31, 2015
that's a good wife material. don't miss her o. don't miss her o grin
Re: See What The Lady I Want To Marry Soon Is Doing To Me by TrishaP(f): 1:13pm On Jan 31, 2015
Don't be a bonafide womanwrapper. Chatting with friends on social sites doesn't mean your cheating except you are. This is a 21st century,... I mean who doesn't visit a social site... She needs to get a grip of herself. And you as a man needs to assure her that you are not a cheat else your marriage will turn sour.
Re: See What The Lady I Want To Marry Soon Is Doing To Me by ItsAnderson: 1:14pm On Jan 31, 2015
miraclewonder:
but don't you think she will pour the secretary in my office acid if she catch her giving me document in my office?
Re: See What The Lady I Want To Marry Soon Is Doing To Me by ItsAnderson: 1:15pm On Jan 31, 2015
TrishaP:
Don't be a bonafide womanwrapper. Chatting with friends on social sites doesn't mean your cheating except you are. This is a 21st century,... I mean who doesn't visit a social site... She needs to get a grip of herself. And you as a man needs to assure her that you are not a cheat else your marriage will turn sour.

I wish she can see things from this vantage point. I can't brokes up with her at this point na, what do I do
Re: See What The Lady I Want To Marry Soon Is Doing To Me by ItsAnderson: 1:17pm On Jan 31, 2015
zadok60:

how do two males marry in nigeria?
How do I put my penis in u?
Re: See What The Lady I Want To Marry Soon Is Doing To Me by ItsAnderson: 1:18pm On Jan 31, 2015
pasqal09:

Bro, do u feel I should just quit social network cuz I really like her. Just that I chat with old female coursemates and I can't cut em off. They might help me someday
Re: See What The Lady I Want To Marry Soon Is Doing To Me by TrishaP(f): 1:24pm On Jan 31, 2015
ItsAnderson:

I wish she can see things from this vantage point. I can't brokes up with her at this point na, what do I do
Your problem here is the fear of losing her whereby leaving other pending issue at rest. You need to take it out to her and make her know every damn bit about you. Don't let her jealousy get between your love, it's an ugly trait.
Re: See What The Lady I Want To Marry Soon Is Doing To Me by pasqal09: 1:24pm On Jan 31, 2015
ItsAnderson:

Bro, do u feel I should just quit social network cuz I really like her. Just that I chat with old female coursemates and I can't cut em off. They might help me someday
You want to quit social network and ur friends cos of one lady? There are many fishing in the ocean bro, so don't kill urself because of one.
Re: See What The Lady I Want To Marry Soon Is Doing To Me by menix(m): 1:26pm On Jan 31, 2015
Bro. I don't kno ur kind of person cous d truth b told u will b a confirm robot else family issues, u will lose ur fwends certainly nd such lady can b desperate.

Buh some how I feel its d hand u gave her wen d whole relationship started.

Reminds mii dis my guy wo jst met dis Apapa fine gal, omo see control dat during d new year break dey spent 3dayz in my hood nd I could hardly hang out wiv my own dude to d extent she smells my guyz handz wen eva he sneaks out nd returns.
Re: See What The Lady I Want To Marry Soon Is Doing To Me by Rulloor(m): 1:27pm On Jan 31, 2015
Why are ladies so jealous?
Re: See What The Lady I Want To Marry Soon Is Doing To Me by KELVINXY: 1:29pm On Jan 31, 2015
pasqal09:

Exactly.!

@ Op i suggest you better find a common ground with her before going into any thing serious..
Better man up or get ready to be a low life entity in your own home.
"Possessive females are the worst life partners ever"
Re: See What The Lady I Want To Marry Soon Is Doing To Me by menix(m): 1:30pm On Jan 31, 2015
ItsAnderson:

See queshion.. D guy has got nose nah...
Re: See What The Lady I Want To Marry Soon Is Doing To Me by Kennywills7(m): 1:30pm On Jan 31, 2015
Bro just go ahead and marry her instead of looking for who will discourage u from marrying her
Re: See What The Lady I Want To Marry Soon Is Doing To Me by zadok60: 1:31pm On Jan 31, 2015
ItsAnderson:

you even want to know how 2 males get married..
which state are you from?..GOD will soon destroy the state like he did to the sodoms.
Re: See What The Lady I Want To Marry Soon Is Doing To Me by olexjay(m): 1:33pm On Jan 31, 2015
The fact is that ladies are naturally jealous even we applicable to we guys in one way or the other but that should be done in a mature way.......

@OP , Let her knw u love her and for u chattn with other girls and co doesn't mean you're flirting around or double-dating
Re: See What The Lady I Want To Marry Soon Is Doing To Me by Tallesty1(m): 1:48pm On Jan 31, 2015
miraclewonder:
I can bet my right nyash that the girl is cheating on him. Cheats are known to be too jealous
Re: See What The Lady I Want To Marry Soon Is Doing To Me by Lisaflex(f): 1:52pm On Jan 31, 2015
@ op...U alone hv d answer 2 ur question.So bk at u "Can u spend d rest of ur lyf wt ur gf who's jealous dt u r spending more tym wt ur online friends dan u r spending wt her?"
Re: See What The Lady I Want To Marry Soon Is Doing To Me by klark3: 2:03pm On Jan 31, 2015
zadok60:

you've always been a cheat,dats y she doesn't trust you..perhaps u love anything under skirt n trouser,you wouldn't mind even if its a goat with a skirt.
Wey!!! Bros u first knw d op b4? How u take knw say him na cheat? Or are u related to his gf in any way?

I don't understand o! Which kai comment be this?
Re: See What The Lady I Want To Marry Soon Is Doing To Me by klark3: 2:11pm On Jan 31, 2015
Op run for your freedom, because am afraid your potential wife is a control freak in d making.

Believing me when she becomes fully fledge, u Won't be able to contain her.
Re: See What The Lady I Want To Marry Soon Is Doing To Me by mytime24(f): 3:22pm On Jan 31, 2015
zadok60:

wicked, c'nt stp laughin
Re: See What The Lady I Want To Marry Soon Is Doing To Me by Qmab: 3:24pm On Jan 31, 2015
I won't say I'm an irrational person but instead describe my self as quite understanding. But when i noticed that it seems my boyfriend is getting almost addicted to social networks, i had no choice than to react to it and even accused him of preferring his e-friends to me.
So that may also be ur case o.p.
Do you spend more time with virtual friends than the real ones?
Re: See What The Lady I Want To Marry Soon Is Doing To Me by sneak3(m): 3:49pm On Jan 31, 2015
If you truly love her bro pls continue with her.. I don't have issues with a possessive lady provided I truly love, what put me off is a possessive lady I care little about
Re: See What The Lady I Want To Marry Soon Is Doing To Me by zadok60: 7:21pm On Jan 31, 2015
mytime24:
wicked, c'nt stp laughin
he gats knw hz fault and if we his frnd don't tell him,who else will?
Re: See What The Lady I Want To Marry Soon Is Doing To Me by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jan 31, 2015
Our elders tell us over and over and over dont marry just because of love but we never listen.
Re: See What The Lady I Want To Marry Soon Is Doing To Me by zadok60: 7:32pm On Jan 31, 2015
klark3:

Wey!!! Bros u first knw d op b4? How u take knw say him na cheat? Or are u related to his gf in any way?

I don't understand o! Which kai comment be this?
lols,no..
one thing u guys dnt undastnd is dat,a woman who doesn't luv u wil neva get jealous of u chattin wit any lady..a jealous woman is dat woman who doesn't wan 2 lose u 4 sum1 else,bt wen its 2much it means d nigga loves anytin under skirt..datz wen she w'd b suspectin at anytime.

1 Like

Re: See What The Lady I Want To Marry Soon Is Doing To Me by mytime24(f): 8:03pm On Jan 31, 2015
zadok60:

he gats knw hz fault and if we his frnd don't tell him,who else will?
u're a gud friend den grin

1 Like

Re: See What The Lady I Want To Marry Soon Is Doing To Me by dstnd: 9:22pm On Jan 31, 2015
relationship is mearnt to discovered each others weakness and strength so pls you can make it work

(1) (Reply)

Guys: Is It okay To Pay Girlfriends School Fees?? / Asking A Boy/girl Out On Social Media, Right Or Wrong? / Comment If You Are Still Awake And Single

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.