Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,621 members, 7,955,277 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:20 PM

Expressing One's Feelings Through Text Or Social App - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Expressing One's Feelings Through Text Or Social App (625 Views)

Guys Only : Which Social App/site Has Gotten You. More Pvssy Lately / Ladies, How Do You Feel If A Guy Woo You Through Text Message / I Am Not Happy With My Sexual Feelings. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Expressing One's Feelings Through Text Or Social App by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jan 31, 2015
Since the advent of Social media apllications like Whatsapp, bbm, 2go, Wechat and the rest of them, its been of great help to the dating game as guys and gals find it easier to express their feelings through texting. While some people are cool with it, some find it irritating and feel that if this person likes me, he or she should tell me in person. The reasons for this trend isn't far fetched, some people are so shy to express their feelings and find it easier to stay at thr comfort zone and "try their luck" on any of these social platforms. As a lady or as a guy, do u find it ok for the opposite sex asking you out or expressing their feelings toward you through such platforms? Tell us your views concerning this
Re: Expressing One's Feelings Through Text Or Social App by ArchEnemy(m): 1:34pm On Jan 31, 2015
Got no problem with it

1 Like

Re: Expressing One's Feelings Through Text Or Social App by InZA: 1:35pm On Jan 31, 2015
I find it mind boggling that 2go is there but bbm is not
Re: Expressing One's Feelings Through Text Or Social App by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jan 31, 2015
InZA:
I find it mind boggling that 2go is there but bbm is not
haba, if u read well, I mention some of them and said et cetera. Bbm is also a social media app. Or do u want me to list all the social applications on this planet?
Re: Expressing One's Feelings Through Text Or Social App by olexjay(m): 1:39pm On Jan 31, 2015
Well I think social media is very good in connecting people and making friend...... But in the sense of expressing of feelings,it gonna be more better u do that firstly in person and then if the lady was acting somehow then you can proceed to the social network and keep it grooving.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Ladies Really Want From Men / I Need A Girl Friend To Marry She Must Be A Nigeria Girl From Any State. / Is It Even Possible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.