Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,832 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies (106) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 (886471 Views)

Nigerian NAVY Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Course 24 Enlistment.2016 / Nigeria Navy Direct Short Service Shortlisted Candidates / Nigeria Airforce Direct Short Service Course Aspirants ( DSSC) 2015/2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) ... (289) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by jagadab: 7:36am On Dec 12, 2016
pls add 07065055933 to the group
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by pijay(m): 9:21am On Dec 12, 2016
boma4success:

pls wen exactly did u guys sat for d test last year, wen did d result came out, wen were u called for second screening(i mean physical appearance), and wen were u called to resume training? pls dis info would be very helpful in planning ourselves coz like myself i av many things in plan and i want to see how to go about d plans ahead of time.

thanks in anticipation
The Timing u are looking for doesnt hv a particular pattern. Anytime they wish they will release d list for any of the Exams they conducted

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by pijay(m): 9:34am On Dec 12, 2016
tenderlaw:
Guys, stop asking for the source. Aptitude test is 17th December 2016.

Modified.... Unless something unexpected comes up.

Change in Cabinet may affect d date for the exam.
Maybe thatz y the Exam date was delay.
U guys should b listen to Oga Tenderlaw cos his infos are on point

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by pijay(m): 9:42am On Dec 12, 2016
Fesvit:

Last year, exams was on 11th July, results or first list for screening came out on 14th November (at this point I lost out), the successful ones reported after 10-14days for screening. Final list came out this year: 2016 (don't know the exact date but around February). They resumed training around March 10th 2016.

But mind you the military don't follow any calendar for recruitment especially NN (nobody expected recruitment this year, we thought it will be next year), so you can't make any plan with them in mind, just carry on your plan, pray and keep hoping.

Oga Pijay will throw more light.
@Fesvit hv said it all. Dont use the Military Calender to plan yaself. They dont hv a particular calender they follow. At any point signal can drop for anytin. Last years we waited and complained but at there own time they drop d list..

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by pijay(m): 9:50am On Dec 12, 2016
Adonike:

What an eye opener! I think I should just finish service, be better qualified n give it a shot some other time. But I want to kindly whether it's carried out annually?
Try ya luck nd tell them ya Nysc cert will b out b4 d screening date..

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by drrooney(m): 10:48am On Dec 12, 2016
pijay:

Try ya luck nd tell them ya Nysc cert will b out b4 d screening date..
it's true Adonike. I'm also a serving Corp member in batch a and would tell them the same as well. I don't think they'll turn us down when our certificates would be out before screening.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by vladoz(m): 7:49pm On Dec 12, 2016
LIST IS OUT!!
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by danshadrach: 9:19pm On Dec 12, 2016
vladoz:
LIST IS OUT!!
I have seen mine already. May God help us all.

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Raphafire101: 9:26pm On Dec 12, 2016
danshadrach:

Pls where did u see it?
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Mrbllymer: 9:27pm On Dec 12, 2016
Raphafire101:

Pls where did u see it?
I no know where them dey see am ooo
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Hamebell1(m): 9:28pm On Dec 12, 2016
danshadrach:
it seems they shortlisted everyone
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Raphafire101: 9:32pm On Dec 12, 2016
Hamebell1:

it seems they shortlisted everyone
Pls where did u see it??
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Hamebell1(m): 9:36pm On Dec 12, 2016
Raphafire101:
Pls where did u see it??
visit the same website u applied
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Carmal90(m): 9:37pm On Dec 12, 2016
D list is out, and not everybody is shortlisted...go to Nigeria navy website for more info...pls did u know if we are not with d form we won't be able to write exam
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Nobody: 9:54pm On Dec 12, 2016
guy go with everything including you credentials

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Sambest2(m): 9:56pm On Dec 12, 2016
tenderlaw:
Guys, stop asking for the source. Aptitude test is 17th December 2016.

Modified.... Unless something unexpected comes up.

Oga tendetlaw, I so much respect you. Just as you said, the test will hold on 17th Dec. twale to pijay too.

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by boma4success: 10:11pm On Dec 12, 2016
Sirs Pijay, tenderlaw and others, I need ur urgent advice pls, I used PH as my exam center actually speculating dat d exam will hold next year and I'm still in lag now. Do u think dere is anyway I can change my center? And pls wat is d dress code to d exam center?
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Sambest2(m): 10:16pm On Dec 12, 2016
I want to believe that everyone that applied was shortlisted, the number is just too large plus I say initials( seemed like someone was just playing around and was still shortlisted )

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Sketch007(m): 10:25pm On Dec 12, 2016
boma4success:
Sirs Pijay, tenderlaw and others, I need ur urgent advice pls, I used PH as my exam center actually speculating dat d exam will hold next year and I'm still in lag now. Do u think dere is anyway I can change my center? And pls wat is d dress code to d exam center?

No u can't change ur centre. Pick a bus and move straight to ph. And for the dressing, just make it simple.

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Raphafire101: 10:37pm On Dec 12, 2016
pijay:

@Fesvit hv said it all. Dont use the Military Calender to plan yaself. They dont hv a particular calender they follow. At any point signal can drop for anytin. Last years we waited and complained but at there own time they drop d list..
Hi, I was not shortlisted...is it because I studied Geography and I choose Hydrology in the navy stuff?.. pls I'm sorry to disturb u.thanks
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Okayim: 10:57pm On Dec 12, 2016
I haven't sign any of the forms I printed out, will they be required for this stage cc. Sir Pijay, tenderlaw and others
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by vladoz(m): 11:07pm On Dec 12, 2016
Raphafire101:

Hi, I was not shortlisted...is it because I studied Geography and I choose Hydrology in the navy stuff?.. pls I'm sorry to disturb u.thanks
Noooo...I studied geography applied under hydrography-cartography I was shortlisted...

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Nobody: 11:08pm On Dec 12, 2016
tenderlaw:

People like you are the reason some folks with ideas decide to stay off this thread. I got some info, and I shared it here in good faith. And then you quote me and imply that I'm talking trash. What if d concerned authorities decide to shift d date? Does that mean I didn't see what I saw before posting that info? Anyway, i wish you all the best sir. Take care.

Oga sir, don't mind this Philadelphia guy. He is always so rude. May God help him.

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Mrbllymer: 11:20pm On Dec 12, 2016
Raphafire101:

check very well cos the list is much, thought they shortlisted almost everybody that applied.

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Mrbllymer: 11:22pm On Dec 12, 2016
Okayim:
I haven't sign any of the forms I printed out, will they be required for this stage cc. Sir Pijay, tenderlaw and others
you had better start doing that, prevention is better than cure
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Sambest2(m): 11:36pm On Dec 12, 2016
34055 candidates are expected to partake in the 24 DSSC of Nigeria Navy in six centres across the federation, of this Abuja centre is expecting the highest turn up of 11317 candidates which is quickly followed by Lagos centre with 10967, while the least centre Sokoto is expecting 1132 candidates.

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Philadelphia: 11:51pm On Dec 12, 2016
tenderlaw:

People like you are the reason some folks with ideas decide to stay off this thread. I got some info, and I shared it here in good faith. And then you quote me and imply that I'm talking trash. What if d concerned authorities decide to shift d date? Does that mean I didn't see what I saw before posting that info? Anyway, i wish you all the best sir. Take care.

Boss tenderlaw, if you carefully analyse my message, it was not directed to you but to the "prophet" who's prediction failed. I'm sorry if you think it was about you. It wasn't.

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by buske(m): 12:22am On Dec 13, 2016
Everybody blood just dey hot... Jobs for not more than a hundred people and almost thirty-five thousand are contesting for the slots.

Make una chill abeg.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by innocentjiale(m): 2:57am On Dec 13, 2016
Sambest2:
34055 candidates are expected to partake in the 24 DSSC of Nigeria Navy in six centres across the federation, of this Abuja centre is expecting the highest turn up of 11317 candidates which is quickly followed by Lagos centre with 10967, while the least centre Sokoto is expecting 1132 candidates.
Please, when are we expecting results for 2016/2017 Navy recruitment?
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by innocentjiale(m): 2:59am On Dec 13, 2016
Mrbllymer:
check very well cos the list is much, thought they shortlisted almost everybody that applied.
Please, hav they started shortlisting names for 2016 Navy recruitment Please i need websites
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Mrbllymer: 4:50am On Dec 13, 2016
innocentjiale:

Please, hav they started shortlisting names for 2016 Navy recruitment Please i need websites
login to the site, check the centre you chose
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by dhope: 6:12am On Dec 13, 2016
God will see us thru. dey didnt tell us what to bring to exam venue. who knows this?

(1) (2) (3) ... (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) ... (289) (Reply)

Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) / Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment / FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme