Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,672 members, 7,816,760 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies (107) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 (886436 Views)

Nigerian NAVY Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Course 24 Enlistment.2016 / Nigeria Navy Direct Short Service Shortlisted Candidates / Nigeria Airforce Direct Short Service Course Aspirants ( DSSC) 2015/2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) ... (289) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Tboy243: 6:48am On Dec 13, 2016
Please help ooo....
If someone has misplaced his or her primary school certificate and the primary school is no longer in existence, can he swear an Avidavit. Would it be acceptable?
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by pijay(m): 6:57am On Dec 13, 2016
boma4success:
Sirs Pijay, tenderlaw and others, I need ur urgent advice pls, I used PH as my exam center actually speculating dat d exam will hold next year and I'm still in lag now. Do u think dere is anyway I can change my center? And pls wat is d dress code to d exam center?
U cant change ya exam center.. U will hv to travel to port harcourt.
Dress code is corporate. Just wear anytin nice that wont cause u embarassment.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by pijay(m): 6:57am On Dec 13, 2016
Tboy243:
Please help ooo....
If someone has misplaced his or her primary school certificate and the primary school is no longer in existence, can he swear an Avidavit. Would it be acceptable?
Yes or go to the state Educational board..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by pijay(m): 7:14am On Dec 13, 2016
dhope:
God will see us thru. dey didnt tell us what to bring to exam venue. who knows this?
Go wit everytin u need for the exam. Credentials, Print out forms, Pencil, Biro, identification card, Passport photography. File. Photocopied of Document.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by pijay(m): 7:17am On Dec 13, 2016
buske:
Everybody blood just dey hot... Jobs for not more than a hundred people and almost thirty-five thousand are contesting for the slots.

Make una chill abeg.
The will take up to 5 per state or more this time around. They took 72 per state for the Trainee recruitment this year.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by monerozi5590: 7:29am On Dec 13, 2016
Raphafire101:

Hi, I was not shortlisted...is it because I studied Geography and I choose Hydrology in the navy stuff?.. pls I'm sorry to disturb u.thanks
......u can use the search botton at the right hand corner of the page.... just type ur name.... if u were selected it will bring out ur name....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by monerozi5590: 7:32am On Dec 13, 2016
Oga tenderlaw..... pls are we to go to the exam venue with the signed print out forms?.......... and oga pijay .. which one is identification card?
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Fesvit: 7:53am On Dec 13, 2016
pijay:

The will take up to 5 per state or more this time around. They took 72 per state for the Trainee recruitment this year.

Thank God oooo! Than 2 per state, last year!

May God help us!
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Sambest2(m): 8:03am On Dec 13, 2016
innocentjiale:

Please, hav they started shortlisting names for 2016/2017 Navy recruitment?

Yes, names have been shortlisted, you can confirm if you are shortlisted by visiting the website we applied through http://www.joinnigeriannavy.com and downloading the exam centre you choose then search for your name.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Raphafire101: 8:05am On Dec 13, 2016
vladoz:

Noooo...I studied geography applied under hydrography-cartography I was shortlisted...
Thanks for u response
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by lawalolak: 8:13am On Dec 13, 2016
Pls I need the navy past questions, send it to lawalolak@yahoo.com and add me up to whatsapp group on 07057362432. thanks
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Raphafire101: 8:18am On Dec 13, 2016
monerozi5590:
......u can use the search botton at the right hand corner of the page.... just type ur name.... if u were selected it will bring out ur name....
As in the right hand corner of the downloaded list
Pls help me check Emaikwu Patience. O.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by wildchild1: 8:33am On Dec 13, 2016
1st phase hurdle scaled tru #ThankYouJesus

Who are those in Abuja centre?
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Fesvit: 9:04am On Dec 13, 2016
Raphafire101:

As in the right hand corner of the downloaded list
Pls help me check Emaikwu Patience. O.

Center
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Fesvit: 9:05am On Dec 13, 2016
lawalolak:
Pls I need the navy past questions, send it to lawalolak@yahoo.com and add me up to whatsapp group on 07057362432. thanks

Go and buy GMAT

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Raphafire101: 9:23am On Dec 13, 2016
Fesvit:

Center
Port Harcourt
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Nobody: 10:04am On Dec 13, 2016
boma4success:
Sirs Pijay, tenderlaw and others, I need ur urgent advice pls, I used PH as my exam center actually speculating dat d exam will hold next year and I'm still in lag now. Do u think dere is anyway I can change my center? And pls wat is d dress code to d exam center?
you can't change your venue..it's too late
there is no dress code its only when you will face the naval board
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Nobody: 10:06am On Dec 13, 2016
Raphafire101:

Hi, I was not shortlisted...is it because I studied Geography and I choose Hydrology in the navy stuff?.. pls I'm sorry to disturb u.thanks
anything can make you not to be shortlisted.. wrong course,age,height and class
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by omoISEYIN(m): 11:12am On Dec 13, 2016
tenderlaw:
Guys, stop asking for the source. Aptitude test is 17th December 2016.

Modified.... Unless something unexpected comes up.
I applied for the DSSC but I had problem either submitting or printing so I gave up on the application process, surprisingly my name was shortlisted also with the application number but the problem now is that I have not printed the necessary forms and papers to signs.
How can I go about printing of my forms now?
I will appreciate a swift response form you bro...
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by tenderlaw(m): 11:40am On Dec 13, 2016
First of all, it is a little amusing to find people still asking for past questions here after all we've been talking about GMAT. What does it take to invest a little for GMAT? Well, to each his own. If you've not started reading till now then too bad.
Then, for now, there is no strict dress code. We're all adults...just don't wear something that anybody can use to embarrass you.
Then, go with all your printed and signed forms. As for affidavits on primary school stuff, it depends on the officer that will go through your papers. If the officer sees a very recent affidavit and believes you did that just to manoeuvre your age for this very exercise, then too bad. In all, let's just pray.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by omoISEYIN(m): 11:57am On Dec 13, 2016
tenderlaw:
First of all, it is a little amusing to find people still asking for past questions here after all we've been talking about GMAT. What does it take to invest a little for GMAT? Well, to each his own. If you've not started reading till now then too bad.
Then, for now, there is no strict dress code. We're all adults...just don't wear something that anybody can use to embarrass you.
Then, go with all your printed and signed forms. As for affidavits on primary school stuff, it depends on the officer that will go through your papers. If the officer sees a very recent affidavit and believes you did that just to manoeuvre your age for this very exercise, then too bad. In all, let's just pray.
I applied for the DSSC but I had problem either submitting or printing so I gave up on the application process, surprisingly my name was shortlisted also with the application number but the problem now is that I have not printed the necessary forms and papers to signs.
How can I go about printing of my forms now?
I will appreciate a swift response form you bro...
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Raphafire101: 12:01pm On Dec 13, 2016
NurseEze1:

anything can make you not to be shortlisted.. wrong course,age,height and class
Well, I have all what u mentioned....so it's just not my destiny to be selected....my age is not above the age limit they gave...
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by HenriFayol(m): 12:04pm On Dec 13, 2016
Hi everyone, how much does it cost to get police certification page signed and can it be done at any police station?
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by drrooney(m): 12:11pm On Dec 13, 2016
A question please. Are calculators allowed for the mathematics section of the aptitude test? Thanks a bunch.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by HenriFayol(m): 12:16pm On Dec 13, 2016
drrooney:
A question please. Are calculators allowed for the mathematics section of the aptitude test? Thanks a bunch.
You can go with it, if eventually we are not allowed to use it u then keep it. Better than not going at all with it. How did you get police certification page signed?
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Fesvit: 12:18pm On Dec 13, 2016
Raphafire101:

Port Harcourt

Can't find it
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Fesvit: 12:23pm On Dec 13, 2016
tenderlaw:

Please sir, any specific year of GMAT? I have 2015/2016.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Fesvit: 12:42pm On Dec 13, 2016
HenriFayol:
Hi everyone, how much does it cost to get police certification page signed and can it be done at any police station?

Walk up to any police station and tell them you want to sign your form. I didn't pay anything, though our experiences might be different but you are not suppose to pay a dim. All you might need is a referee (someone who knows you, that can stand for you and can be traced if you are not found: a friend or family member).

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by tenderlaw(m): 12:43pm On Dec 13, 2016
drrooney:

No.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by tenderlaw(m): 12:45pm On Dec 13, 2016
Fesvit:

Please sir, any specific year of GMAT? I have 2015/2016.
Use that one. It's okay.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Raphafire101: 12:45pm On Dec 13, 2016
Fesvit:

Can't find it
Thanks alot
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Fesvit: 12:52pm On Dec 13, 2016
tenderlaw:

Use that one. It's okay.

Thank you Sir!

(1) (2) (3) ... (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) ... (289) (Reply)

Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) / Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment / FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.