Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,030 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:00 PM

Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies (181) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 (884443 Views)

Nigerian NAVY Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Course 24 Enlistment.2016 / Nigeria Navy Direct Short Service Shortlisted Candidates / Nigeria Airforce Direct Short Service Course Aspirants ( DSSC) 2015/2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) ... (289) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Pupayemi: 9:43am On Dec 12, 2017
pls someone should help us upload or snapshot osun list
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by beejayvince(m): 9:55am On Dec 12, 2017
Pupayemi:
pls someone should help us upload or snapshot osun list

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by FixNaija(m): 10:06am On Dec 12, 2017
tenderlaw:

Maybe, maybe not. Try your luck.

Please sir I need your advice on this lost application form issue. Should my friend travel for this interview, will he be disqualify for not having his application form?
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Pupayemi: 10:25am On Dec 12, 2017
Thank you @beejayvince. I am very grateful
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Nobody: 10:43am On Dec 12, 2017
danshadrach:

mine is that my original waec cert is missing. will they accept statement and scratch card?
cc
piijay
tenderlaw
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Debayurr: 10:47am On Dec 12, 2017
beejayvince:

I think this is a matter of setting priorities.
Which is more important to you? That's where you should be.

Perhaps who have actually gone through with this stage before. The challenge I have is connected to a 8-5pm job where I have no way around a client work for that period... Chai am in Trobu o!!!
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by ogalawyer(m): 11:13am On Dec 12, 2017
Nice job you guys are doing here. My brother was invited to the interview too. Please is it compulsory to sign all the parts of the application form now, e.g. by local govt. Chairman, police DPO etc. prior to going fr the interview?
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by tenderlaw(m): 11:21am On Dec 12, 2017
ogalawyer:
Nice job you guys are doing here. My brother was invited to the interview too. Please is it compulsory to sign all the parts of the application form now, e.g. by local govt. Chairman, police DPO etc. prior to going fr the interview?
What type of question is this? Even going for the interview is optional.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by tenderlaw(m): 11:25am On Dec 12, 2017
FixNaija:

Please sir I need your advice on this lost application form issue. Should my friend travel for this interview, will he be disqualify for not having his application form?
Your friend obviously does not value this process the way you do. Stop taking panadol for his headache.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by danshadrach: 11:41am On Dec 12, 2017
danshadrach:

mine is that my original waec cert is missing. will they accept statement and scratch card?

Oga tenderlaw plz
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by woswobi(m): 12:30pm On Dec 12, 2017
Debayurr:

Perhaps who have actually gone through with this stage before. The challenge I have is connected to a 8-5pm job where I have no way around a client work for that period... Chai am in Trobu o!!!

You have to resume camp 15th and you're going nowhere till 23rd. Once you step out of the gate, that's all. So weigh your options.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by izeko: 12:31pm On Dec 12, 2017
Bro , will like to get in touch with you privately ..... your number or mail please
pijay:

I Will find out and get back to u immediately.. Sorry bro
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by tenderlaw(m): 12:34pm On Dec 12, 2017
danshadrach:

Oga tenderlaw plz
I don't know what you want me to say. As far as missing original waec is concerned, I don't know your fate. Try your luck. They will not flog you for trying. But if you're not sure then pls stay away.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by kuchikau1: 12:37pm On Dec 12, 2017
woswobi:
Who else got the text
wat d content of d text?
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by zhirkov(m): 12:51pm On Dec 12, 2017
Oga tenderlaw,

Thanks for the inch-perfect updates and advice.
God bless you.

I ran almost 4km this morning and was comfortable wt it. After the trial, i tried making some pressups buh i no fit do pass 10...
Wtout stress i fit do 13, y the other exercise, i don't think I have a chance. M an Engineer though.

what are my chances Sir?
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by wildchild1: 1:00pm On Dec 12, 2017
I was on this thread last, tho I didn't make it to the final stage but I still thank God for my life.

Just so you know, merit or no merit, God father or not, the 110 people that will eventually be picked is simply Destiny. If you've been destined to be an Officer, you'll definitely be one. Relax your mind, pray and leave the rest to God.

Also, if you're going in for the money, believe you me, the pay is not as juicy is most people think.

Good luck y'all

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by woswobi(m): 1:03pm On Dec 12, 2017
zhirkov:
Oga tenderlaw,

God bless you.

I ran almost 4km this morning and was comfortable wt it. After the trial, i tried making some pressups buh i no fit do pass 10...
Wtout stress i fit do 13, y the other exercise, i don't think I have a chance. M an Engineer though.

what are my chances Sir?

How long did it take you to complete the 4km?

Don't rule yourself out, go and try your luck. There'd be a lil time to rest while others are doing theirs and while waiting for the rest to come back from the race.

32 push ups
51 sit ups
30+ burpees (April DSSC24 standard)

Don't be discouraged
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by tenderlaw(m): 1:14pm On Dec 12, 2017
zhirkov:
Oga tenderlaw,

God bless you.

what are my chances Sir?
Your specialty is irrelevant to the physical fitness aspect. 4Km, not bad, but do that in 18mins tops and you'll be fine. You have to improve on the other aspects o. Good luck.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Tenifayo23: 1:29pm On Dec 12, 2017
[quote author=wildchild1 post=63213969]I was on this thread last, tho I didn't make it to the final stage but I still thank God for my life.

Just so you know, merit or no merit, God father or not, the 110 people that will eventually be picked is simply Destiny. If you've been destined to be an Officer, you'll definitely be one. Relax your mind, pray and leave the rest to God.

Also, if you're going in for the money, believe you me, the pay is not as juicy is most people think.

Good luck y'all [/quote
Best reply ever. Thumbs up man
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by chiventoline(m): 6:41pm On Dec 12, 2017
Please friends would the medical test come before the the race cos I intend taking tramadol for the race.
Would there be a medical test afterwards.
Oga tenderlaw I know this is called doping but I really need an answer please.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by danshadrach: 7:48pm On Dec 12, 2017
Plz oga dem would we nid to take corporate wears for the selection board?
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Tenifayo23: 7:59pm On Dec 12, 2017
wildchild1:
I was on this thread last, tho I didn't make it to the final stage but I still thank God for my life.

Good luck y'all
Best post ever
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by danshadrach: 8:19pm On Dec 12, 2017
pijay:
At this point u are competing wit the people from ya state. Ya disadvantage in ya state is an added advantage for Another person.
Then for the board interview just b bold cos the questions are wat u know, simple once from ya field, current affair and latest happening. World current affairs too. Just simple once.. Dont b Scare of those Ogas, b bold and courageous. If u miss ya first Question just make sure u dont lose focus. Nobody will beat u for failing questions but make sure u throw smoke like u know it. Just say something or anytin with boldness. Keeping quiet ior saying i dont know bad.
U will write Essay in camp too. Its an essay about yourself or ur experience in the camp so far. Just make sure u put full stop and cross ya letter T's and put Commas were necessary.
Finally make sure u hv done all the necessary medical test like BP, Blood test, Urine, Hepatitis, Pulse rate, heart beat, ulcers, heart disease, Operation marks, flat foot, eyes test, kidney infection etc. cos thatz wat they will b checking. Tattoos not allow.
Then make sure ya papers are intact and correct, no alterations of any kind and ya Date of birth is d same wit ya waec result date of birth.
Make sure u start Jogging from now, time urself 4km in 20min to 25min is first cage Drink enof water from now so that ur urine will b pure.
Keep ya hair and beards neatly shave. This is not d time for Gorimapa or Baby Yansh.
Girls just simple hair style will do, dont come wit d world on ya head ooh.
Congrat once more to those that made it.
Hope to see u guys at d top. Hoping to Sit on d table or men wit u guys like im doing wit Oga Tenderlaw.

i bliv thi will be very helpful.

my probz is the date on my original waec isnt the same wit my birth certificate. wat shld i do?
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by beejayvince(m): 8:38pm On Dec 12, 2017
woswobi:

How long did it take you to complete the 4km?

Don't rule yourself out, go and try your luck. There'd be a lil time to rest while others are doing theirs and while waiting for the rest to come back from the race.

32 push ups
51 sit ups
30+ burpees (April DSSC24 standard)

Don't be discouraged

32 push-ups, 51 sit-ups.
Oh, wow.
Mehn.
Wawu.
Phew.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by tenderlaw(m): 9:43pm On Dec 12, 2017
[quote author=danshadrach post=63225061]Plz oga dem would we nid to take corporate wears for the selection board?[/qu]
Check your requirements.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Nobody: 10:41pm On Dec 12, 2017
Oga tenderlaw , Oga pijay can we arrive ojo in our mufti or must we wear our white t-shirts and navy blue shorts on arrival
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by tenderlaw(m): 11:07pm On Dec 12, 2017
McAnarchy:
Oga tenderlaw , Oga pijay can we arrive ojo in our mufti or must we wear our white t-shirts and navy blue shorts on arrival
You may change on arrival. If you dey shame if where to change, wear d salala under your clothes and remove the outer cloths when u arrive. Problem solved.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Nobody: 2:02am On Dec 13, 2017
tenderlaw:

You may change on arrival. If you dey shame if where to change, wear d salala under your clothes and remove the outer cloths when u arrive. Problem solved.
Thanks sir.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by chiventoline(m): 8:44am On Dec 13, 2017
Please friends would the medical test come before the the race cos I intend taking tramadol for the race.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by fubie: 9:14am On Dec 13, 2017
The burpees no b come chop exercise oo. cry
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by tenderlaw(m): 9:37am On Dec 13, 2017
chiventoline:
I really hope people with this kind of intention be weeded out early enough in the process. There are more than enough drug cases in the service as it is. Don't need more.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by chiventoline(m): 10:03am On Dec 13, 2017
tenderlaw:

I really hope people with this kind of intention be weeded out early enough in the process. There are more than enough drug cases in the service as it is. Don't need more.
i don't do drugs I was advised by a friend to take 50mg of tramadol so it would enhance my performance. Note I have never taken it before.

(1) (2) (3) ... (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) ... (289) (Reply)

Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) / Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment / FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.