Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,211 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:27 AM

Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies (201) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 (884260 Views)

Nigerian NAVY Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Course 24 Enlistment.2016 / Nigeria Navy Direct Short Service Shortlisted Candidates / Nigeria Airforce Direct Short Service Course Aspirants ( DSSC) 2015/2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) ... (289) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by MOIS: 10:15am On Apr 28, 2018
agongajoseph:
Best u resume 4th

Thanks boss
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by zhirkov(m): 7:28am On Apr 29, 2018
Are music players allowed?
SD players attached to Earpiece, iPod and all
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by tenderlaw(m): 8:00am On Apr 29, 2018
zhirkov:
Are music players allowed?
SD players attached to Earpiece, iPod and all
You will not have time to use them. Better just leave dem at home
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by zhirkov(m): 11:30am On Apr 29, 2018
tenderlaw:

Ok sir.
We were not asked to come with Plates, coolers and cutleries.

Shld I go with them sir?or they are gonna provide us with it
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Nobody: 12:22pm On Apr 29, 2018
zhirkov:

Ok sir.

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by tenderlaw(m): 12:51pm On Apr 29, 2018
zhirkov:

Ok sir.

You will be provided in camp.
But you can have your own personal one for smoking garri at your free time.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Emyben(m): 9:12pm On Apr 29, 2018
tenderlaw:

grin grin grin
For comfort and inspiration grin
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Mekailo(m): 9:17pm On Apr 29, 2018
tenderlaw:
Congrats to all the successful candidates. List is out!!!
As usual, 3 candidates per state and FCT were chosen. For those not taken, still thank , God.
Sir most they cut it down to 3 per state? what happens when there are more qualified candidates,how do they go about it?
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by beejayvince(m): 9:26pm On Apr 29, 2018
Mekailo:

Sir most they cut it down to 3 per state? what happens when there are more qualified candidates,how do they go about it?

They take the three best qualified? Or most connected of the qualified, maybe..

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by zhirkov(m): 9:03pm On Apr 30, 2018
Another question please Sirs.

Currently, I can't pack all my family's last cash to the camp. I don't really have an idea of how much I shld go wt.

From experience. Abeg I need the range of the amount to go with. Abeg!

it is a serious issue.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by tenderlaw(m): 9:13pm On Apr 30, 2018
zhirkov:
Another question please Sirs.

Currently, I can't pack all my family's last cash to the camp. I don't really have an idea of how much I shld go wt.

From experience. Abeg I need the range of the amount to go with. Abeg!

it is a serious issue.
Take whatever you can comfortably afford. Don't starve anybody because you're now a cadet.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by zhirkov(m): 4:49am On May 01, 2018
tenderlaw:

Take whatever you can comfortably afford. Don't starve anybody because you're now a cadet.

Thank you Sir.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by zhirkov(m): 8:55am On May 02, 2018
Sir,
We were asked to come with the original copy of our duly completed form.

During the screening exercise, the original of thesame form was retrieved from us.

should I just go with the photocopy?
Or go ahead to the DPO, Chairman, Guarantor e.t.c to resign it?
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Emyben(m): 6:13pm On May 02, 2018
zhirkov:
Sir,
We were asked to come with the original copy of our duly completed form.

During the screening exercise, the original of thesame form was retrieved from us.

should I just go with the photocopy?
Or go ahead to the DPO, Chairman, Guarantor e.t.c to resign it?

Go with the photocopy... Like you have a choice?
Photocopy can do i suppose considering your explanation.

You are good to go.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Kerij(m): 7:51am On May 03, 2018
am happy for those selected, God will see thru ur training.....we nxt God willing

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by pijay(m): 12:11pm On May 03, 2018
Emyben:

Go with the photocopy... Like you have a choice?
Photocopy can do i suppose considering your explanation.

You are good to go.
Im glad u are helping out as promised.
@Wiztonero and the rest of u.. U need to b here and help out too
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Emyben(m): 1:47pm On May 03, 2018
Gentlemen, Zero your mind
Even the weakest of you can survive the training. The only thing is this : That weakness will be drained from you for strenght to shine.

You will ground your skulls... Some funny scales and flesh will appear on skulls...dont worry, its normal.

Dont ever be last in anything. Just be at the center.
Do everything with ya mates. Better to serve a blanket job than a personal job.
Be smart, know all your coursemates name.

You have the first 24 to 36 hours to cram the names of all the officers at NNC. You might suffer if you dont.

Some of you who are not used to running might limp in the first 1-2 weeks due to muscle strain, but dont worry.. The more you run, the more your thighs get used to it.

Make sure you are always neat and nicely turned out. The deputy Commandant doesnt tolerate shitty turnouts.

Make timing... Timing will buy you jobs shaa.. You cant help it because once one of you defaults, all of you will suffer it, afterall, What is our Motto? Anybody tell me? grin

Gentlemen, the journey is interesting. No matter what, let that Pip that you will hang after training be your motivation.

I am hanging mine! A Golden knot on my shoulders! And you need to see how beautiful i look in it cool
Why not work to hang yours tomorrow?

Goodluck!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Emyben(m): 1:59pm On May 03, 2018
pijay:

Im glad u are helping out as promised.
@Wiztonero and the rest of u.. U need to b here and help out too

Sir, People helped me especially you
I have to help people too smiley
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by MOIS: 2:40pm On May 03, 2018
Emyben:
Gentlemen, Zero your mind
Even the weakest of you can survive the training. The only thing is this : That weakness will be drained from you for strenght to shine.

You will ground your skulls... Some funny scales and flesh will appear on skulls...dont worry, its normal.

Dont ever be last in anything. Just be at the center.
Do everything with ya mates. Better to serve a blanket job than a personal job.
Be smart, know all your coursemates name.

You have the first 24 to 36 hours to cram the names of all the officers at NNC. You might suffer if you dont.

Some of you who are not used to running might limp in the first 1-2 weeks due to muscle strain, but dont worry.. The more you run, the more your thighs get used to it.

Make sure you are always neat and nicely turned out. The deputy Commandant doesnt tolerate shitty turnouts.

Make timing... Timing will buy you jobs shaa.. You cant help it because once one of you defaults, all of you will suffer it, afterall, What is our Motto? Anybody tell me? grin

Gentlemen, the journey is interesting. No matter what, let that Pip that you will hang after training be your motivation.

I am hanging mine! A Golden knot on my shoulders! And you need to see how beautiful i look in it cool
Why not work to hang yours tomorrow?

Goodluck!

I love this. Thanks boss

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Nobody: 8:26am On May 06, 2018
Bye to everybody on this thread, approaching Nigerian Navy College with my heart beating fast....I want to specially thank Oga tenderlaw, Oga Pijay, Oga Emyben etc for dia advice n help rendered. My Load heavy Sha....chai..

See Y'all after my commissioning. Hoping to see Sub Lt MD Yerima in real life..I have always dreaded that young officers neatness and high waist
uniform trousers on Instagram.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by pijay(m): 6:07pm On May 06, 2018
Day 3 in Onne and i can authoritatively say the standard of receiving cadet is back to normal. No Bus this time around to convey bloody cadet to dere accommodation...
They started d drill from the gate, the standard was impressive i must say. Some Cadet are already crying that they dont want to do again... Hahahaha..

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by guavaflakes: 7:09pm On May 06, 2018
pijay:
Day 3 in Onne and i can authoritatively say the standard of receiving cadet is back to normal. No Bus this time around to convey bloody cadet to dere accommodation...
They started d drill from the gate, the standard was impressive i must say. Some Cadet are already crying that they dont want to do again... Hahahaha..

Lol.... They are still missing mummy and daddy at home.. They'd get use to it
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by tenderlaw(m): 8:51am On May 07, 2018
pijay:
Hehehehehehehe. Unfortunately, once you carry your leg waka enter that gate, you cannot voluntarily turn back. It's too late. They must hang pip.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by pijay(m): 12:16pm On May 08, 2018
tenderlaw:

Hehehehehehehe. Unfortunately, once you carry your leg waka enter that gate, you cannot voluntarily turn back. It's too late. They must hang pip.
Exactly Boss...
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Nobody: 12:58pm On May 08, 2018
good day sirs. I am a serving Corp member and will be done by March 2019 can I apply for 2018 dssc 25 . Oga tenderlaw and pojey I your advice pls
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by pijay(m): 2:53pm On May 08, 2018
nelkon9999:
good day sirs. I am a serving Corp member and will be done by March 2019 can I apply for 2018 dssc 25 . Oga tenderlaw and pojey I your advice pls
Try ya luck. Ya certificate might b out b4 d interview
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Emyben(m): 3:11pm On May 08, 2018
pijay:

grin grin
Oga Sir
Hahaha

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Kerij(m): 5:33pm On May 08, 2018
I love the NN, dssc 25 cant wait!
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Nobody: 11:47am On May 12, 2018
when will the next DSSC form be out?
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by emeritus007: 8:40pm On May 13, 2018
erooOluwa:
when will the next DSSC form be out?
usually by October
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Nobody: 6:21pm On May 14, 2018
Success to the new cadets.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by pijay(m): 7:19pm On May 17, 2018
embarassed shocked embarassed embarassed

(1) (2) (3) ... (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) ... (289) (Reply)

Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) / Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment / FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.