Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,959 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 (885805 Views)

Nigerian NAVY Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Course 24 Enlistment.2016 / Nigeria Navy Direct Short Service Shortlisted Candidates / Nigeria Airforce Direct Short Service Course Aspirants ( DSSC) 2015/2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (289) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jun 03, 2015
dlex21:

Was it stated anywhere that a computer science graduate must be a member of CPN?

They said you must be registered with your professional body.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by mikedimeji(m): 8:32pm On Jun 03, 2015
Wiztonero:

Even if u are to register its NCS u will register with, of which as a student if u pay ur NACOS due regularly u automatically becomes a student member and after graduation u will upgrade to graduate member.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Pinkieblue(f): 8:51pm On Jun 03, 2015
Anonymous0611:
Hello Fellow candidates: have tried to read thru the posts and I want to help ans some of the questions asked.
Not as a personnel but as an ex candidate who made it thru Onne screening, waited for the finally list and eventually didn't make it back to Onne as a cadet.
1. To those with 2:2, even if you are screened, once you make it to the screening ground, all your credentials will be screened carefully and once you don't make the criteria, on d day of eviction, you will be evicted. So pls think abt the emotional stress and trauma b4 u apply.
2. To the Geography candidate with B.tech and not B.Ed, pls don't bother. Last year it wasn't specify, so a lot of peeps including my humble self applied to Education with B.Sc self but we were all screened out. Later on a lot of calls came in and they told the panel to slot us back in course it wasn't specified initially. And the Chairman of the panel then(One almost albino man) told us that by Next yr, all will be corrected. So don't bother.
3. About the past question, if you know you truly have it, send it to the helen_tosin let him/her verify if it's truly genuine. Cos the past question sold out last time were all fake. Navy doesn't joke with their past question.
4. If you are going to be older than the specified age indicated, pls don't bother. They will so screen you out based on Medical and overage.
5. To the preggy woman, if they allow you to write the exam, thank God. But I heard that the process this year will be fast (but with Navy, you never can tell). But even if it's not fast. If you ve not given birth 2 months b4 the final pls don't go for health resons. You will eventually be sent out if the know. The training can be killing. But if you haven't given birth b4 the 2weeks screening, you will be screened out based on Medical reasons.

I hope I was able to help few pple.

Please no offence intended..... But for your number 2 did u apply again this year ? And did anybody without a B.Ed get the job last. Year
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by rolandy22: 9:37pm On Jun 03, 2015
Please can someone assist me, I studied petroleum engineering and can't see my qualification. Should I still apply
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by softrise: 11:04pm On Jun 03, 2015
rolandy22:
Please can someone assist me, I studied petroleum engineering and can't see my qualification. Should I still apply
which of the ones you saw is/are related to ur course PE?
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by pounds12345: 11:27pm On Jun 03, 2015
Anonymous0611:
1. To the guy that's going to be 29 next year, you are still 28 so pls apply.

2. To the 1.68m guy, people who are shorter than you made it. And the use body mass to judge. Meaning ur height pls body weight. So you might make it.

3. Tell your friend that has 2:2 to try since his godfather asked him to. But I hope his godfather legs reach Abj wella.

4. About the screening process, as at the last time, it was traumatic for me. After the test, if you make it to the interview, you will spend nothing less than 2wks @ Onne. After which you will have to wait for the final list if u aren't screened out @ Onne. Then the madass training of 9mnths

Pls i studied veterinary medicine, under which dept can i apply
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Hydronium(m): 2:21am On Jun 04, 2015
Please the picture on my dssc 22 forms is faded. Can I use passport photograph or do a better printout?
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by dlex21(m): 7:18am On Jun 04, 2015
Wiztonero:

Ehen.... Didn't read that part ooo... Then again, it ain't do or die jaree... What will be will be
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by lordm(m): 7:43am On Jun 04, 2015
pls if anyone has the past question. send to me at irhirhimoses@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by alaricsaltzman: 9:40am On Jun 04, 2015
mikedimeji:

Even if u are to register its NCS u will register with, of which as a student if u pay ur NACOS due regularly u automatically becomes a student member and after graduation u will upgrade to graduate member.
i didn't even see the part where they said you must be registered with any professional body. They only said certifications in oracle, cisco or java with relevant work experience. I stand to be corrected though.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by help3852: 1:29pm On Jun 04, 2015
I have been trying for days to register but The page is showing errors pls who has ideas on how to manoeuvre it, thanks in advance
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by zany17(f): 3:19pm On Jun 04, 2015
Finished my registration today, finger cross 4 naw. Pls anyone wit PQ should kindly send 2 me. mailjummyhere@yahoo.com

Tankz.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by rolandy22: 5:06pm On Jun 04, 2015
softrise:
which of the ones you saw is/are related to ur course PE?

I saw mechanical/marine engineering
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by softrise: 5:13pm On Jun 04, 2015
rolandy22:

I saw mechanical/marine engineering
I have not registered because i have nt paid for the pin. Pls guide me. How did u get the pin with ur smart/visa card as stated in the advert, or did u pay for the pin at the bank and which bank was dat? 2) pls what and what do i have to upload while registering, and what information do i have to make myself available with eg o'level grade, name of principle, rectors name etc. Tanx
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by thexzy(m): 8:52pm On Jun 04, 2015
sleemoon:

Well no b ur fault.... Has anyone here come to complained on Nairaland dat am a fraud or wat? Silly ppl
Sleemoon, This is D'Prince, how far with our BBM group na?? Please, I need the past questions and Answers.....Princephilip1989@yahoo.com
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by hersee(m): 9:27pm On Jun 04, 2015
can NCE Holders apply?
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Jaidooo(m): 9:48am On Jun 05, 2015
Hi house,
Please which web portal do I generate the application ID to buy pin from the bank?
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Jaidooo(m): 9:49am On Jun 05, 2015
The e recruitment portal is strictly for atms
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jun 05, 2015
udumosam23:

bros, I applied for chaplaincy, I met other qualifications with advantage of a diploma. But I'll be 31 by October, and the limit they placed for my category is 30. I also graduated with 2.2, don't know if the 2.1 condition also apply to chaplains.

did you think I stand a chance?

I wouldn't want to discourage you, I'll only ask you to follow your heart, and wish you the very best. Kudos!!! PING!!! me I need to ask you some questions 286A2DE1
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by dhope: 10:03pm On Jun 05, 2015
pls did d navy give transport allowance to pple who made it to onne last time? it wont be nice to get to dt stage without smth o. anyone who knows abt dis shud pls enlighten me
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by chetaraph(m): 2:51am On Jun 06, 2015
i just successfully registered after about two weeks of trying. any1 with study questions shuld pls patch over to me...plsss. rosejewel007@gmail.com. thanks
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by jazz04(m): 3:15am On Jun 06, 2015
if you wanna join the whatsapp group, message me on whatsapp with your name and mention DSSC +2348036368551
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by udumosam23(m): 6:04am On Jun 06, 2015
honjohnbright:

I wouldn't want to discourage you, I'll only ask you to follow your heart, and wish you the very best. Kudos!!! PING!!! me I need to ask you some questions 286A2DE1

wasn't in BBM though, has to open a new BBM account cos of you, hope it pays.

have added you up. Thanks for your concern.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by solidman59(m): 6:11pm On Jun 06, 2015
Please guys I beg you, anyone with the past questions should send it to babeless2003@yahoo.com I beg you please
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by manfarry(m): 7:20pm On Jun 06, 2015
Medical records candidates. Whatups?

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (289) (Reply)

Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) / Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment / FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.