Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,343 members, 7,819,203 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies (73) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 (887252 Views)

Nigerian NAVY Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Course 24 Enlistment.2016 / Nigeria Navy Direct Short Service Shortlisted Candidates / Nigeria Airforce Direct Short Service Course Aspirants ( DSSC) 2015/2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (289) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by chokovirus: 4:34pm On Feb 11, 2016
pijay:
The #Navsec is not even around... So guys more time to flex ooh cos once we enter, for 9months no flexing ooh.... The Instructors have bin appointed and i know some few #Brutal friends wu confirmed that they were on d list of instructors... The list will be out together with d SD(Special Duty) list. Finally Camping will open by march.. so the list can also be from next week when the Navsec return... thatz the latest information i gat today..

thumbs up for keeping this thread informed. Your expectation will not be cut short IJN!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Siraleeyu(m): 5:43pm On Feb 11, 2016
Datevilme:
Na wa, this wait is tiring, especially wen u have some other stuff pending because of the wait. It shall all come out well finally by Gods grace!
this your post perfectly described my case.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by opeyemiahm(m): 6:23pm On Feb 11, 2016
erayo2GCA:
waiting for them.....my NYSC discharge cert is ready....reading my GMAT.....praying to GOD....
guy pls kindly assist me....i also need the GMAT..pls kindly send it to opeyemi945@gmail.com thanks.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Nobody: 7:22pm On Feb 11, 2016
chokovirus:

thumbs up for keeping this thread informed. Your expectation will not be cut short IJN!

Amen!
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by 2muchopoTBdope(m): 9:56am On Feb 12, 2016
opeyemiahm:

guy pls kindly assist me....i also need the GMAT..pls kindly send it to opeyemi945@gmail.com thanks.
Bro... that online one is cool but try to lay your hands on this one too, compiled by some Nigerians. No harm in reading both bro.

Sometimes I can't stop thanking God, I read this one and the truth is, all the English questions were picked from this book. I was so happy after the examz but I still prayed for my name to show, U know na, Na Nigeria we dey...lol, but I appreciate God, my name showed up.

I think the book is edited every year, bought it #2200 at Nsukka. U can get it anywhere esp in Lagos.

M sure U can see how rough it is... na wetin I use prepare... even as I await the final list and I expect Success by God's Grace, I wish U all the Best as U prepare for dssc24.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by tenderlaw(m): 12:50pm On Feb 12, 2016
The poster above me has said it the way it really is. The hard copy of the book is really all you need.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by JohnDanApeh: 12:21am On Feb 13, 2016
chokovirus:

Please, can someone tells us when is the 2016/2017 Navy Form Application will be available? Pls.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by pijay(m): 12:22am On Feb 13, 2016
bwaley:

I feel the physical presence of the navsec has nothing to do with d release of the list. If dey've gone as far as choosing instructors, it means deir is a schedule dey r following. If dey meant to release the list at a scheduled time, d physical presence of the navsec won't stop it.
Still hopeful.......
Protocol is protocol and u know Military like it. The #Navsec handed d list to the CNS for approval and that same channel is will pass back... The list might be lying somewhere chilling and smiling cos The #Navsec will to give d final names to d Database Admin Guy who will have to update it on d database before it is bin publish... Mind u all Directors(Real Admirals) hav met And made final input. But none of them is talking cos all Lips are seal.. #CNS gives instructions to his own secretary..
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by pijay(m): 12:26am On Feb 13, 2016
JohnDanApeh:

Please, can someone tells us when is the 2016/2017 Navy Form Application will be available? Pls.
The recruitment for the 2016/2017 junior cadre Will be out as soon as the DSSC 23 start there camp...
The DSSC 24 will be till 2017..(u can start practicing from now ooh)
Airforce form for Junior Cadre is already on sale on the airforce recruitment site..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by pijay(m): 12:42am On Feb 13, 2016
kazahmichael:
see we can nt Resume same time with SD,they will Resume three month after we hav reported and we will also train dem as their seniors jst d way the midship men wil train us. More so their training is fr six month.
I concure bt Note.. D list is coming out same time...
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by 2muchopoTBdope(m): 12:45am On Feb 13, 2016
pijay:

Protocol is protocol and u know Military like it. The #Navsec handed d list to the CNS for approval and that same channel is will pass back... The list might be lying somewhere chilling and smiling cos The #Navsec will to give d final names to d Database Admin Guy who will have to update it on d database before it is bin publish... Mind u all Directors(Real Admirals) hav met And made final input. But none of them is talking cos all Lips are seal.. #CNS gives instructions to his own secretary..

Pijay, help me konfirm my name for the list abeg... Tanks bro
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by pijay(m): 12:46am On Feb 13, 2016
chokovirus:

Amen Bro.. God dey
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by JohnDanApeh: 3:10am On Feb 13, 2016
mikedimeji:

Pls just follow what u are asked to do, that was the same thing it showed me, just select the card type ur email add and proceed to the next page

@Mikedimeji, can I have your contacts? Pls
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by JohnDanApeh: 3:40am On Feb 13, 2016
pijay:

The recruitment for the 2016/2017 junior cadre Will be out as soon as the DSSC 23 start there camp...
The DSSC 24 will be till 2017..(u can start practicing from now ooh)
Airforce form for Junior Cadre is already on sale on the airforce recruitment site..
@Pijay, I will be more appropriate if you drop any of your contacts to me like Whatsaap number, BBM Pin number etc
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by pijay(m): 10:59am On Feb 13, 2016
2muchopoTBdope:

Pijay, help me konfirm my name for the list abeg... Tanks bro
Hahahahaha. Bro of life.. i wish i have confirm my own name too on the list. But No way. the list is as hard as USA Visa..
If Assuming i have confirm my name and im sure my name is dere enh,by now i will be dropping 1000 naira cards on dis trend till they release the list.. but that list tit die..Only those that hav Real Admirals backing are sure of themselves right now...
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by pijay(m): 11:02am On Feb 13, 2016
JohnDanApeh:

@Pijay, I will be more appropriate if you drop any of your contacts to me like Whatsaap number, BBM Pin number etc
jep4real@yahoo.com send me a mail. i will reply ASAP
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by 2muchopoTBdope(m): 11:23am On Feb 13, 2016
pijay:

Hahahahaha. Bro of life.. i wish i have confirm my own name too on the list. But No way. the list is as hard as USA Visa..
If Assuming i have confirm my name and im sure my name is dere enh,by now i will be dropping 1000 naira cards on dis trend till they release the list.. but that list tit die..Only those that hav Real Admirals backing are sure of themselves right now...
Lol... Omo eh... I think say U don see the list as per say U dey get Regular info.
It's well Boss... me sha, from my own deduction, the list cannot stay longer than February since we resuming in March by God's grace.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by odimbannamdi(m): 12:50am On Feb 14, 2016
na very strong men dey here. God bless the Naval Cadets

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Spaco001(m): 6:17am On Feb 14, 2016
Amen bros. We shall all make it to the end.

odimbannamdi:

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by 2muchopoTBdope(m): 8:05am On Feb 14, 2016
odimbannamdi:

Lol... Amen bro....I dey see U for Army thread...God go do am for we all bro.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by kudos84: 2:20pm On Feb 14, 2016
Naf dssc 2016 application is postponed to 2nd march 2016, as some courses r added, for more details check daily trust of wed 17th feb 2016. Only eligible candidates can apply.

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by bwaley(m): 3:26pm On Feb 14, 2016
kudos84:
Naf dssc 2016 application starts 18th feb 2016. Only eligible candidates can apply.
The pix attached is not clear, can u just type d website or how to apply and paste it here, tnx
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by mimzy007(f): 6:11pm On Feb 14, 2016
It's not yet on the site. Save the pic and zoom
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by kudos84: 8:47pm On Feb 14, 2016
[color=#006600][/color]
bwaley:

The pix attached is not clear, can u just type d website or how to apply and paste it here, tnx
it is not yet displayed on their site ie careers.nigerianairforce.gov.ng buh wld start frm 18th of dis month. Hope it helps!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by lolukeyz: 1:51pm On Feb 15, 2016
pijay:

Amen Bro.. God dey

bro, what's the latest info on our awaiting list thanks for your regular info....
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by elemhusny(m): 2:13pm On Feb 15, 2016
lolukeyz:

bro, what's the latest info on our awaiting list thanks for your regular info....

we are still waiting, dats d latest.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by 2muchopoTBdope(m): 3:26pm On Feb 15, 2016
elemhusny:

we are still waiting, dats d latest.

LoL!!!
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by pijay(m): 7:38am On Feb 16, 2016
The lastest for now is 1. The Nigeria Navy updated her website today to tell us that They will be training some Police for Marine operation..
The Application for Trainee(rating) will be out soonest. Next or so or Like any moment from now..
As for the list, its just chilling in 1 file dere in Navy HQ waiting for approval to b release...
I still maintain Camping/Training will b march..
Hv a nice day pals..
Dat reminds me.. The Navsec came around yesterday and still travel to Lagos.. Till wednesday or thursday before he comes back.. If d list aint out this week, my fellow sub Lt(with Faith), till first week of March..
Thanks..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by 2muchopoTBdope(m): 7:59am On Feb 16, 2016
pijay:
The lastest for now is 1. The Nigeria Navy updated her website today to tell us that The are trained Police for Marine operation..
The Application for Trainee(rating) will be out soonest. Like any moment from now..
As for the list, its just chilling in 1 file dere in Navy HQ waiting for approval to b release...
Hv a nice day pals..
Dat reminds me.. The Navsec came around yesterday and still travel to Lagos.. Till wednesday or thursday before he comes back.. If d list aint out this week, my fellow sub Lt(with Faith), till first week of March..
Thanks..

Nice one Boss!!!
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Harymis1(m): 9:12am On Feb 16, 2016
Pijay, u too much ooh. All this ur first hand info is reassuring. U are highly connected with God and human. Make I hear sey ur name no dey there na im be sey no list for this year be that!! Remember I once projected that training might be in March. I don't think the military will embark on any project without the implementation of its budget. Training of its personnels requires funds. For me, I think as soon as the budget is passed the list will be released. Probably, the Navy secretary's trips is to take care of logistics before any trainings begin, be it SD or DSSC. Good luck guys especially 'Sub-Lt Pijay.'

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by bwaley(m): 10:27am On Feb 16, 2016
pijay:
The lastest for now is 1. The Nigeria Navy updated her website today to tell us that The are trained Police for Marine operation..
The Application for Trainee(rating) will be out soonest. Like any moment from now..
Hv a nice day pals..
Thanks..
Can u also confirm if d instructors have resumed at onne at d said Monday 15th Feb?
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by kazahmichael(m): 12:45pm On Feb 16, 2016
Latest info in addition to what pjay hav said, they hav started making arrangement for our accommodation at onne and we ar resuming d same time with SD trainees. hopefully d list will be out this weekend.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (289) (Reply)

Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) / Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment / FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.