Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,988 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies (70) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 (887876 Views)

Nigerian NAVY Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Course 24 Enlistment.2016 / Nigeria Navy Direct Short Service Shortlisted Candidates / Nigeria Airforce Direct Short Service Course Aspirants ( DSSC) 2015/2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (289) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by 2muchopoTBdope(m): 3:19pm On Jan 12, 2016
Siraleeyu:
which state are u from........ How many of U are left so far??
We were remaining Seven after medicals... Y did u ask Sir ??
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by 2muchopoTBdope(m): 3:23pm On Jan 12, 2016
bwaley:
The last rumor I heard is false cos it didn't materialize, so I choose nt to hear any other. Well we still av 19days to go in January, so let's keep checking website everyday and someday WE'LL JUST SEE OUR NAMES SHORTLISTED.
But while waiting, let's keep fit so as nt to breakdown. Onward together
Amen @ the bolded. But pls wot date did u hear that didn't materialise??
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by bwaley(m): 4:25pm On Jan 12, 2016
2muchopoTBdope:

Amen @ the bolded. But pls wot date did u hear that didn't materialise??
I heard last week Friday.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by 2muchopoTBdope(m): 6:15pm On Jan 12, 2016
bwaley:
I heard last week Friday.
It's well Sir ,God will do it.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Siraleeyu(m): 6:38pm On Jan 12, 2016
2muchopoTBdope:

We were remaining Seven after medicals... Y did u ask Sir ??
owkey........ Nothing serious, I'm just inquisitive to know............ For me we'r 3 left from Sokoto after medicals. Best of luck to Us bro.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by 2muchopoTBdope(m): 6:43pm On Jan 12, 2016
Siraleeyu:
owkey........ Nothing serious, I'm just inquisitive to know............ For me we'r 3 left from Sokoto after medicals. Best of luck to Us bro.
U are Lucky bro... just three?? And they wud likely take three per state. All the Best bro... Ur chances are xtremely high.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by tenderlaw(m): 6:45pm On Jan 12, 2016
Hahahahahaha. All this apprehension will not help. It has never helped before, and it wont help now. Just keep keeping fit and praying. God is in charge. All d best.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Siraleeyu(m): 10:30pm On Jan 12, 2016
2muchopoTBdope:

U are Lucky bro... just three?? And they wud likely take three per state. All the Best bro... Ur chances are xtremely high.
I think it depends on number of applicants left from each state that will determine how many they are going to absorb from that state. Notwithstanding, God is with Us. We shall all smile at the end of it.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by 2muchopoTBdope(m): 11:47pm On Jan 12, 2016
Siraleeyu:
I think it depends on number of applicants left from each state that will determine how many they are going to absorb from that state. Notwithstanding, God is with Us. We shall all smile at the end of it.
Ameen.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by 2muchopoTBdope(m): 10:22am On Jan 13, 2016
tenderlaw:
Hahahahahaha. All this apprehension will not help. It has never helped before, and it wont help now. Just keep keeping fit and praying. God is in charge. All d best.
Lol... Sir pls, it isn't our fault. This wait isn't easy at all...It's really difficult. M just feeling the same way I used to feel before the first list came out.
Sir, like u said, we will just keep praying. We are optimistic God will do it.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by elemhusny(m): 8:37am On Jan 15, 2016
God Bless our Heroes, our Officers and Men in the Armed forces. #Armedforcesrememberanceday.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Siraleeyu(m): 10:48am On Jan 18, 2016
God is good and Merciful.
From 100k+ dssc navy aspirants with full house anticipating for the commencement of the application period======> application period began, requirements got modified (half of the aspirants backed down) ======> those who were lucky to meet the requirements fully or partially applied (half were dropped), lucky ones got shortlisted for aptitude test=======> exams was written (suspense and hope sets in) ======> after tensed months of anxiety and speculation, result was released (few lucky ones got invited for screening) ======> after 2 weeks of screening exercise (half were dropped because of one reason or the other)=======>?.................... God its your favour that got us this far, I pray we all smile at the end of it all.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by pijay(m): 12:02pm On Jan 18, 2016
Aleshyto:
pls when precisely is going to be? i have OND in Mechanical Engineering pls can i apply?
later in the year. wen the DSSC have resume full training, then the Trainee form will be on sale... lets say June/July
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by pijay(m): 12:05pm On Jan 18, 2016
Siraleeyu:
congrat to ya all from Sokoto. but i think 1 person will soon drop from sokoto. they will pick 2.... grin
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by pijay(m): 12:09pm On Jan 18, 2016
2muchopoTBdope:

[/b]2 per state bro. but some state will get 3 and very few with 4.. like Osun and Edo etc.... 1 love[b]
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by 2muchopoTBdope(m): 12:09pm On Jan 18, 2016
Siraleeyu:
God is good and Merciful.
From 100k+ dssc navy aspirants with full house anticipating for the commencement of the application period======> application period began, requirements got modified (half of the aspirants backed down) ======> those who were lucky to meet the requirements fully or partially applied (half were dropped), lucky ones got shortlisted for aptitude test=======> exams was written (suspense and hope sets in) ======> after tensed months of anxiety and speculation, result was released (few lucky ones got invited for screening) ======> after 2 weeks of screening exercise (half were dropped because of one reason or the other)=======>?.................... God its your favour that got us this far, I pray we all smile at the end of it all.
I say a very Loud 'AMEN'. God will see us thru bro. It's been tough all the way Mehn Plus this 'wait'!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by pijay(m): 12:11pm On Jan 18, 2016
tenderlaw:
[/i] exactly bro.. the navy can do and undo... anytin can happen.. Just Prayers..[i]

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by 2muchopoTBdope(m): 12:14pm On Jan 18, 2016
pijay:

[/b]2 per state bro. but some state will get 3 and very few with 4.. like Osun and Edo etc.... 1 love[b]

Lol... not some sweet news Mehn but Na prayer tinzzz o. God dey.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Siraleeyu(m): 12:53pm On Jan 18, 2016
pijay:

congrat to ya all from Sokoto. but i think 1 person will soon drop from sokoto. they will pick 2.... grin
Thanks bro...... Must likely. One of us is a navy personnel, currently on a course in India.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Christane: 2:53pm On Jan 19, 2016
Any idea of wen d result z gona cum out??
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by pijay(m): 2:00pm On Jan 20, 2016
Christane:
Any time ooh. Only Oga at d top
Knows d exact time and day...
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by 2muchopoTBdope(m): 2:35pm On Jan 20, 2016
Christane:
Na only God in heaven know oh... Prayer tinzzz.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by bwaley(m): 7:57pm On Jan 25, 2016
Last week of January, NN #BringOutTheList Boys eyes don red oo

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Siraleeyu(m): 10:30pm On Jan 25, 2016
bwaley:
Last week of January, NN #BringOutTheList
Boys eyes don red oo
don't mind dem....... Dey don't know that the wait is unbearable.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by elemhusny(m): 10:01am On Jan 26, 2016
Siraleeyu:
don't mind dem....... Dey don't know that the wait is unbearable.
Patience gentlemen, Patience.

Baga ur number is not going......which world are u in?
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by 2muchopoTBdope(m): 10:44am On Jan 26, 2016
bwaley:
Last week of January, NN #BringOutTheList Boys eyes don red oo
Lol... #BringOutTheList
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by ej4sub: 10:52am On Jan 26, 2016
I Will take 5 mins, when the list comes pls You guyz should call me.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Siraleeyu(m): 11:54am On Jan 26, 2016
elemhusny:

Patience gentlemen, Patience.

Baga ur number is not going......which world are u in?
am around bro..... U sure u dialed the right number?
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by elemhusny(m): 5:25pm On Jan 26, 2016
Siraleeyu:
am around bro..... U sure u dialed the right number?
ur num dat ended with 046.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Siraleeyu(m): 10:03am On Jan 27, 2016
elemhusny:
ur num dat ended with 046.
sorry.........I dumped dat line.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by elemhusny(m): 2:28pm On Jan 27, 2016
Siraleeyu:
sorry.........I dumped dat line.
ok
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by pijay(m): 5:51pm On Jan 27, 2016
[/b]#BringOutTheList[b] will start trending soon ooh....

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (289) (Reply)

Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) / Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment / FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.