Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,287 members, 7,811,861 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:36 PM

Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies (88) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 (884854 Views)

Nigerian NAVY Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Course 24 Enlistment.2016 / Nigeria Navy Direct Short Service Shortlisted Candidates / Nigeria Airforce Direct Short Service Course Aspirants ( DSSC) 2015/2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (289) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Harymis1(m): 9:42pm On Mar 15, 2016
Juliuslongman, what is it abt the doctor? As u know the naval guys at the medical centre weren't putting on their name batches. Except on personal grounds one got to know their names. This is the second time you are asking. Or do u think he is on this thread?
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Nobody: 3:21am On Mar 16, 2016
Harymis1:
Juliuslongman, what is it abt the doctor? As u know the naval guys at the medical centre weren't putting on their name batches. Except on personal grounds one got to know their names. This is the second time you are asking. Or do u think he is on this thread?
want to add him on fb
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by tenderlaw(m): 6:04am On Mar 16, 2016
I have answered about this SMS issue before. I have no clue. All I can tell you is that not everybody who reported on d 9 will pass out. No further comments on that.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Spaco001(m): 7:54am On Mar 16, 2016
Text messages has been sent to successful candidates yesterday to report on or before 19th March 2016, 9am prompt.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Spaco001(m): 7:57am On Mar 16, 2016
You were successful at the NN DSSC 23 Selection Exercise. You are therefore to report to Nigerian Naval College, Onne, Port Harcourt for training. Failure to report on or before 9am on Saturday 19 March 2016 implies forfeiture of this offer. Wishing you journey mercies.NAVSEC
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Nobody: 8:44am On Mar 16, 2016
Spaco001:
You were successful at the NN DSSC 23 Selection Exercise. You are therefore to report to Nigerian Naval College, Onne, Port Harcourt for training. Failure to report on or before 9am on Saturday 19 March 2016 implies forfeiture of this offer. Wishing you journey mercies.NAVSEC
did you receive it?
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by comffy(f): 9:57am On Mar 16, 2016
tenderlaw:
I have answered about this SMS issue before. I have no clue. All I can tell you is that not everybody who reported on d 9 will pass out. No further comments on that.

Oga tenderlaw. Y won't everybody pass d course? Will some abscond of fail d course?
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Spaco001(m): 11:50am On Mar 16, 2016
juliuslongman:
did you receive it?

Nope
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by jidey212(m): 12:47pm On Mar 16, 2016
Spaco001:

Nope
how doyou know Broz that text has been sent

?
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Spaco001(m): 1:26pm On Mar 16, 2016
jidey212:
how doyou know Broz that text has been sent

?

Because it was sent to a frnd of mine who happens to come from my state of origin
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Harymis1(m): 1:29pm On Mar 16, 2016
Yes, not everybody will pass out. Those who will test positive to hard drugs later in training, ladies who will go there and mess themselves up with pregnancy,those who tendered fake certificates etc will be dismissed from training.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Nobody: 2:33pm On Mar 16, 2016
Spaco001:

Because it was sent to a frnd of mine who happens to come from my state of origin
which state is that?
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Spaco001(m): 2:45pm On Mar 16, 2016
juliuslongman:
which state is that?

Niger State
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Nobody: 2:56pm On Mar 16, 2016
Spaco001:

Niger State
what department did he apply for? And did he run?
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by faithfuldon7(m): 5:49pm On Mar 16, 2016
I want to report the death of Daniel Stephen from Adamawa state. He died on Sunday morning in the hospital in ONNE. I will keep you posted on casualties in there. TWO GUYS ARE INJURED. RIP DANIEL ONWARD TOGETHER!!
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Nobody: 6:34pm On Mar 16, 2016
faithfuldon7:
I want to report the death of Daniel Stephen from Adamawa state. He died on Sunday morning in the hospital in ONNE. I will keep you posted on casualties in there. TWO GUYS ARE INJURED. RIP DANIEL ONWARD TOGETHER!!
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by jidey212(m): 7:13pm On Mar 16, 2016
faithfuldon7:
ooooooooo Rip. What happened to him?
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Harymis1(m): 3:34am On Mar 17, 2016
Faithfuldon7, this is sad. Was he sick or he died due to the rigourous training? How did it happen? Rest on Daniel.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Nobody: 8:05am On Mar 17, 2016
whitebone:
oh yes I got it! Thanks a lot!!
pls help me out with the PQ

RIP Daniel
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Nobody: 7:40pm On Mar 18, 2016
tenderlaw:
For d interview session, your clothes and canvas/trainer must be impeccable. Very neat. I advice you reserve a new set for that day. A washed one can never look that sweet.

D questions are too many to start talking here...d interviewers have an endless supply of questions so you will hardly be asked what they have already asked someone else.

D best you can do is hope for what you know. And try to answer your own professional area very well.

Be bold but not arrogant. Navy is all about confidence.

When you walk in, move smartly to d center and stop. Greet d head of d board...just say Morning sir. Make it audible. Abeg, DON'T say sirs...there is only one sir there. He is d one in d center of d panel. You cant miss him.

Don't sit until told to do so. When they ask you to sit, you bloody well sit down and don't act as if you want to be loyal by standing up.

After d interview, when asked to go, stand smartly, acknowledge d big man again, and walk out smartly.

When talking, look directly at d particular person that asked you d question. Remember, for this interview, eye contact will be interpreted as confidence, not arrogance. Speak loudly but don't shout.

One other thing, in your professional area, be bold. Even if you know you are saying rubbish, say it with boldness. If your interviewer insists that a particular point you made is wrong, just say, "Request to update myself after this time sir". They will leave you alone, and you will still get your full marks.

All d best.

...good evening sir, please I would like to discuss something with you...my mail is d
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Nobody: 7:47pm On Mar 18, 2016
tenderlaw:
So somebody here didn't like my posts, and decided to report or ban me for spamming. Well, its all good. I've served my ban gallantly...and I'm back.

For d sake of genuine applicants here, I'll let that infraction slide. Let's move on. But just in case those persons decide to ban me again, here's my email... igocheogo@gmail.com

Here's to wish all d prospective officers the very best at Onne from tomorrow. Cheers.
...good evening sir, I sent a mail yo you

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Nobody: 8:49pm On Mar 18, 2016
pijay:
Congrat bro... Nice 1
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Nobody: 8:57pm On Mar 18, 2016
pijay:
Congrat bro... Nice 1
....evening sir...please reply my mail
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by AbuAbdullah16: 1:23pm On Mar 19, 2016
tenderlaw:

Please Sir can you help me with past questions, I will really appreciate it ...the email is kennyenny506@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by AbuAbdullah16: 1:25pm On Mar 19, 2016
pijay:

Tanx Brother...

Please I need to chat with you Sir, you can connect me with this WhatsApp no +2348036278249
Also please I will appreciate it if you send me a copy of past questions
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Nobody: 2:47pm On Mar 19, 2016
whitebone:

Check your mail, I sent it there
pls sir kindly send to me a copy of the pq @ falexbaba@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by tunsjimmy: 4:37pm On Mar 19, 2016
Whitebone and general oluseye. please i will appreciate the past question: tunsjimmy@yahoo.com
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by AbuAbdullah16: 4:43pm On Mar 19, 2016
tunsjimmy:
Whitebone and general oluseye. please i will appreciate the past question: tunsjimmy@yahoo.com

Please help a brother too
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by jidey212(m): 8:14pm On Mar 20, 2016
Is it true that they still text some people to join them at onne?
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by tenderlaw(m): 9:02pm On Mar 20, 2016
Cadets minus 2 so far. Like I said, not everyone will pass out. All d best to pijay and co.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by mimzy007(f): 9:09pm On Mar 20, 2016
Oga Tenderlaw, minus 2? Did someone else die? Goodness! God be with them.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by faithfuldon7(m): 10:24am On Mar 21, 2016
I think I have to protect pjay now. We just lost one more person. PJAY IS MY TRIBAL BOY BUT HE USE ANOTHER STATE. HIS MOTHER IS A NAVAL PERSONNEL. I JUST DEY PITY AM. GUYS, WITH THE RATE WE ARE GOING IT MIGHT BE ONLY 50 THAT WITH BE COMMISSIONED. I WILL TRY TO PROTECT THEM FOR NAIRALAND SAKE. BOYS DON BREAK LEG PLETTY. I WILL BREAK PJAY TO REAL SOLDIER. ONE LOVE

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (289) (Reply)

Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) / Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment / FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.